By simply changing the blade, you can get creative with fruit and veggies when it comes to cooking. In this article, we will take a look at some of the best chosen affordable oxo good grips spiralizer recipes that you can buy online. × R969.00. OXO’s Tabletop Sprializer is a lovely product that makes the vegetables and fruits look very tempting when cut into noodles and I was very pleased when I was asked to review it. $69.99 $55.99. PRODUCT FEATURES. OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer with color_coded steel blades for varying thickness. Create uniform curl spiral noodles from fruits and vegetables. It's fine but takes forever to do any quantity,plus it was too difficult for my mum's arthritic hands. I have a regular countertop, not granite or anything special. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer by OXO . Separate blade caddy fits snugly into the OXO 3-Blade’s body for compact storage. It’s a little pricey for a spiralizer, but it’s user-friendly and the Stronghold Suction feature, which provides a seriously sturdy, non-slip grip on countertops, is worth the extra few dollars. Add to Wishlist. Buy the oxo good grip spiralizer from any e-commerce site today and make your pasta making the task much easier than before. OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer Review. SIMPLEJOY. Add to Wishlist. OXO Good Grips Fat Separator. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest. You can also use it to make uniform spirals for curly fries, salads, garnishes and more. OXO Good Grips 3 Blade Hand-Held Spiralizer Shop Now. Turn the handle of the Tabletop Spiralizer from OXO Good Grips to create vegetable noodles and uniform spirals for garnish, curly fries and salads. Free Delivery on orders over £50. Easiest to Store: OXO Good Grips - 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer. 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,095 ratings. R969.00. Add to Cart. Etched Zester Shop Now. Description. Turn the handle of the Tabletop Spiralizer from OXO Good Grips to create vegetable noodles and uniform spirals for garnish, curly fries and salads. OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer with Stronghold Suction Brand: Oxo. You can also check and Good Grips Everyday Kitchen Tool Set, 15-Piece for a better comparison at Can-opener.org. This guy was not budging. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. OXO Good Grips Mini Grate & Slice Set. Unable to add item to Wish List. OXO Good Grips Table Top Spiralizer. Handle with care when unpacking, assembling, using and storing the Spiralizer … Reviewed by Mel Magnan. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer with Stronghold Suction at Amazon.com. Add to Cart. OXO Good Grips Tabletop V-Blade Mandolin Slicer. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Enjoy Healthy, Vegetable Spiralizer, Foldable Premium 5 Blade Spiralizer Zucchini and Vegetable Spiral Slicer. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer | Reviews. Sep 21, 2016 - Turn the handle of the Tabletop Spiralizer from OXO Good Grips to create vegetable noodles and uniform spirals for garnish, curly fries and salads. very easy to use and very easy to clean, too! Free shipping on orders over $49. OXO Good Grips Mini Grate & Slice Set. It’s also mini enough to fit neatly into my drawer of kitchen tools — so I can keep my countertops the way I … Specially made for Vege Based Diets.BONUS e-book,Cleaning Brush, Stainless Steel Blade Storage, Extra Suction cup. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Dec 5, 2019 - Slice your favorite fruits and vegetables into a variety of styles with the Tabletop Spiralizer by OXO. Had it for a few months and use it regularly and would recommend it to friends. SIMPLEJOY. Keep reading to see our picks for the best spiralizers on the market, plus get tips on how to pick the right one for you. Add to Cart. For the non-slippery and stability on the countertops, it gives a stronghold suction functionality. There are many tools available in the market that you can use to cut your vegetables in the spiral pattern or various other patterns but it is possible to use the accurate and quality-proven tool in order to get excellent results. Handle with care when unpacking, assembling, using and storing the Spiralizer and when cleaning its components. Usually ships from us in 1 to 2 Days. Please choose a different delivery location. Reviewed by Mel Magnan. Jan 14, 2017 - Buy OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer from our View All Kitchen Utensils range at John Lewis & Partners. Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer. This Oxo Good Grips spiralizer isn’t one of those gadgets, you’ll find lots of different ways to use it helping you incorporate more vegetables into your healthy diet on a regular basis. $29.99 $23.99. Your email address will not be published. We enjoyed using the OXO hand-held spiralizer for small tasks, but we realize that it’s probably not sufficient for spiralizing large quantities of vegetables for a main dish for a family on a regular basis. Wish List Compare. Its three sharp blades produce long noodles that hold their shape and don’t break apart. By Marian Bull. As the name suggests this Oxo model has by far the best and easiest to use suction. WARNING: The OXO Good Grips Spiralizer blades are very sharp. Email. $38.70 SHOP NOW. X Whether you're for healthy alternative to a fun to your recipes twist, are simple this Good Grips in fruits noodles, and more interchangeable Stronghold suction secures the spiralizer to counter box on board storage Dishwasher BPA free steel blades with body. Thoughtful, Durable Design The innovative design includes a heavy-duty suction cup to prevent wobbling and slipping while you work and can be easily re-positioned with a flip of a lever. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer with StrongHold Suction,White,One Size at Amazon.com. By simply changing the blade, you can get creative with fruit and veggies when it comes to cooking. 07/05/2017. Do not leave the Spiralizer or any components within reach of children. Add to Wishlist. $149.99 $119.99. You can also use it to make uniform spirals for curly fries, salads, garnishes and more. Our Spiralizer is perfect for creating vegetable noodles, a tasty, healthy alternative to pasta. From zucchini alfredo to cauliflower rice to sweet potato curly fries and beyond, its faster and safer than a knife, with a fun and unique result. The kitchen tool will allow you to make perfectly uniform veggie or fruit spirals, which you can use as a garnish, for salads, entrees, or for making curly fries. 9" Whisk Shop Now. OXO Good Grips 3 Blade Hand-Held Spiralizer Shop Now. 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,571 ratings | 11 answered questions Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. By simply changing the blade, you can get creative with fruit and veggies when it comes to cooking. In Store. The best price in a long time for the best affordable spiralizer (according to many reviews around the internet) Enjoy vegetable noodles ! OXO Good Grips Table Top Spiralizer. The OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer helps you comfortably create loads of vegetable noodles without fatigue. Please try again. 1,500 Less than a minute. Its three sharp blades produce long noodles that hold their shape and don’t break apart. Strong suction to countertop or table. Please try again. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Seriously, I’ve yet to be let down, from tin openers to garlic presses and now this spiralizer; every item in the range has been a joy to use. OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer with StrongHold Suction; KitchenAid Spiralizer Plus Attachment with Peel, Core and Slice; Brieftons 10-Blade Spiralizer: Strongest-and-Heaviest Vegetable Spiral Slicer; Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Electric Vegetable Spiralizer & Slicer With 3 Cutting Cones Buy OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer from Walmart Canada. OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer Review If you want to spend a bit less, this spiralizer from OXO is a great choice. Not for use with meats and cheeses. Excellent product but only four stars instead of five because of one thing that I think lets it down; Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 September 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 May 2017. Apart from this, the oxo good grips spiralizer amazon also provide a box for removing blades which are easy to clean and highly safe to use. Based on customer reviews, we've determined the 8 best spiralizers for every purpose, budget, and amount of counter space. This Oxo Good Grips spiralizer isn’t one of those gadgets, you’ll find lots of different ways to use it helping you incorporate more vegetables into your healthy diet on a regular basis. $39.99 $31.99. Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan - 9" Square Shop Now. OXO amazon.com. Top 7 Zucchini Noodle Maker | Reviews & Buying Guide. Shop OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer online at Macys.com. This seems sturdy and well made and after my research I'm happy I made the right choice. The zoodles are great, as is the cauliflower rice. By simply changing the blade, you can get creative with fruit and veggies when it comes to cooking. Excellent build quality. Discover new, innovative, and trending products from emerging brands, Spiralizer,Premium 5 Blade Zucchini and Vegetable Spiral Slicer,Heavy Duty Suction Base,Guaranteed! If you would like add'l photos or measurements, just ask. Jul 7, 2017 - Turn the handle of the Tabletop Spiralizer from OXO Good Grips to create vegetable noodles and uniform spirals for garnish, curly fries and salads. Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer; OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer Free Delivery on this item. You can also check and Good Grips Everyday Kitchen Tool Set, 15-Piece for a better comparison at Can-opener.org. Best Small: Paderno Spiralizer . Amazon's Choice for "oxo spiralizer " List Price: CDN$ 51.99: Price: CDN$ 46.83 & … OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer | Reviews By Olivia June 24, 2020 Reviews 0 Comments There are many tools available in the market that you can use to cut your vegetables in the spiral pattern or various other patterns but it is possible to use the accurate and quality-proven tool in order to get excellent results. OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer Create perfectly spiralised vegetables for a healthy, gluten-free vegetable noodle dish with the OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer! OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer Review. Amazon.co.uk: spiralizer oxo good grips Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Runner-Up: OXO Good Grips® Tabletop Spiralizer ; Best Handheld: OXO Good Grips® Hand-Held Spiralizer . Non-Stick Pro Half Sheet Jelly Roll Pan - 13" x 18" Shop Now. Save with MyShopping.com.au! By Olivia June 24, 2020 Reviews 0 Comments. Required fields are marked *. Plenty functionality still to explore but so far a fantastic way to add vegetables to a diet. Spiralizer 4-Blade Vegetable Spiralizer, Sedhoom Heavy Duty Spiral Slicer, Zucchini Noodle & Veggie Pasta & Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals, Progressive 55610 Professional Spiralizer, White/Gray. Three color-coded blades make it easy to achieve the perfect texture, and the robust design includes a helper handle for extra leverage as well as a suction cup base that keeps the unit from sliding during use. Slice your favorite fruits and vegetables into a variety of styles with the tabletop spiralizer by OXO. You could easily get nicked by the spiralizer’s blades, so it’s imperative that the spiralizer is designed to properly store them. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. In Store. $149.99 $119.99. Did you just search for the best oxo good grips spiralizer recipes or something similar to that? Add to Cart. OXO Good Grips Angled Measuring Cup, 2 Cups. 07/05/2017. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Handle with care when unpacking, assembling, using and storing the Spiralizer and when cleaning its components. In this article, we will take a look at some of the best chosen affordable oxo good grips spiralizer recipes that you can buy online. Slice your favorite fruits and vegetables into a variety of styles with the tabletop spiralizer by OXO. If yes, then trust us, you have arrived at the right place. Tabletop Spiralizer Shop Now. OXO Good Grips Fat Separator. $69.99 $55.99. Visit www.oxo.com for more Spiralizer tips and recipes. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 January 2019. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There was a problem completing your request. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The sharp teeth integrated in the food holder does not let your element slip from its location and gives a perfect outcome. Pros. It has the strongest suction capability of all the models we tested, so it won’t budge on the … This handy tabletop tool allows you to easily make uniform spirals from potatoes, zucchini, carrots, and more with its interchangeable stainless steel blades. Perfect for salads, stir-fries, desserts, garnishes and more, OXO’s Tabletop Spiralizer turns ordinary fruits and vegetables into delicious, colorful noodles. Be the first to review this product . Shop for more Kitchen & Cooking Utensil Sets available online at Walmart.ca Oxo Good Grips Tabletop spiralizer is made from high quality plastic and stainless steel material. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. Add to Wishlist. Page 8 • All Spiralizer parts and blades are dishwasher safe • Hand wash blade box WARNING: The OXO Good Grips Spiralizer blades are very sharp. Really easy to use, and spiralizes even hard veg in seconds. 3 Quart Mixing Bowl Shop Now. OXO’s Tabletop Sprializer is a lovely product that makes the vegetables and fruits look very tempting when cut into noodles and I … Availability : In stock. Contoured handles provide a comfortable grip, Crank handle rotates fruit and vegetables to spiral, Made from plastic and stainless steel material, Teeth holds food in place while spiraling, and Paleo Recipes to Make Anytime Danielle Walker's Against All Grain: Meals Made Simple: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free. By Marian Bull. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Do not leave the Spiralizer or any components within reach of children. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 April 2017. Read honest and … Etched Zester Shop Now. I own quite a few products from the OXO Good Grips range and this product is like all the others – excellent. Thoughtful, Durable Design The innovative design includes a heavy-duty suction cup to prevent wobbling and slipping while you work and can be easily re-positioned with a flip of a lever. By simply changing the blade, you can get creative with fruit and veggies when it comes to cooking. Find in Store. Non-Stick Pro Half Sheet Jelly Roll Pan - 13" x 18" Shop Now. This spiralizer is awesome. I researched for quite some time before purchasing. OXO Good Grips Angled Measuring Cup, 2 Cups. Free shipping on orders over $49. A novice and a skeptic, I decided to start small — with the OXO Good Grips HandHeld Spiralizer. OXO Good Grips Spiralizer The best spiralizer. This item OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer (BR-5B-02): Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free, With Extra Blade Caddy & 4 Recipe Ebooks ! 9" Whisk Shop Now. My family has one from Walmart and it was only 15.00 but is cheaply made and moves all around when your are using it. 3 Quart Mixing Bowl Shop Now. Runner-Up: Adoric 3 in 1 Heavy Duty Veggie Spiral Cutter ; Best Stainless Steel: Homarden 3 Blade Stainless Steel Vegetable Spiral Slicer Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan - 9" Square Shop Now. Our Spiralizer is perfect for creating vegetable noodles, a tasty, healthy alternative to pasta. Details. Available from these sellers. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 September 2017. You can edit your question or post anyway. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. This item OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer with StrongHold Suction Spiralizer 7-Blade Vegetable Slicer, Strongest-and-Heaviest Spiral Slicer, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Keto/Paleo/Gluten-Free, Comes with 4 Recipe Ebooks Page 8 • All Spiralizer parts and blades are dishwasher safe • Hand wash blade box WARNING: The OXO Good Grips Spiralizer blades are very sharp. Moving ahead, let’s see how does the oxo good grips 3-blade spiralizer functions and what does the oxo spiralizer with suction can offer us. Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer; OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer Free Delivery on this item. product details shipping & returns. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest. X Whether you're for healthy alternative to a fun to your recipes twist, are simple this Good Grips in fruits noodles, and more interchangeable Stronghold suction secures the spiralizer to counter box on board storage Dishwasher BPA free steel blades with body. Usually ships from us in 1 to 2 Days. By simply changing the blade, you can get creative with fruit and veggies when it comes to cooking. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Oxo. Turn the handle of the Tabletop Spiralizer from OXO Good Grips to create vegetable noodles and uniform spirals for garnish, curly fries and salads. Add to Wishlist. Quantity + Add to List. $29.99 $23.99. Let’s throw some light on its more features. . Add to Wishlist. It includes blades for small and larger “noodles” as well as a blade for wide ribbons. Code: 11151400. Became an extra when we sold our camper. Be the first to review this product . I read a lot of reviews before I made the decision to purchase the OXO. OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Hand-Held Spiralizer vs. KitchenAid Spiralizer Plus. We tried the OXO hand held model first. I originally purchased it to make dinners for my healthy conscience daughter. Suction pad is great, spiralizer is completely immobile when used. Email. OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer | Reviews. The OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer makes quick work of transforming fresh produce into three different ribbon and noodle cuts. I have no idea what people are talking about in terms of the grip to the countertop. Oxo Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer Pros and Cons Pros: Sturdy modern and well-designed. $39.99 $31.99. OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer with Stronghold Suction by OXO. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Turn the handle of the Tabletop Spiralizer from OXO Good Grips to create vegetable noodles and uniform spirals for garnish, curly fries and salads. The three stainless steel blades included in the spiralizer gives you the spaghetti cut, ribbon cut, and fettuccine cut pattern pastas and noodles that you can cook to enjoy your evening. Leave it to OXO to create a spiralizer that’s actually attractive. Add to Wishlist. Good Grips oxo veggie slicer. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Used twice for zucchini noodles but now purchase from Sam's. Code: 11151400. OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer 9.2 8.7 9.3 4: OXO Steel Vacuum Wine Preserver And 2 Stoppers 8.9 8.4 9.0 5: OXO Good Grips Chopper 8.5 8.0 8.6 6: OXO Good Grips Collapsible Strainer To quickly cut your fruits or vegetables into the spiral pattern, use the 3-blade to smoothly get the outcome and make delicious salads, fries from it or use it as a garnish to make your food look tastier. Enjoy Healthy, Brieftons 10-Blade Spiralizer: Strongest-and-Heaviest Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free, With Blade Caddy, Container, Lid & 4 Recipe Ebooks, Brieftons 7-Blade Spiralizer: Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free, With Blade Caddy, Container, Lid & 4 Recipe Ebooks, Paderno World Cuisine Spiral Vegetable Slicer / Countertop-Mounted Plastic Spiralizer Basic incl. OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer Durably designed and easy-to-use, quickly transform fruits and vegetables into noodles, ribbons, chips, rice and more. Oxo Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer Pros and Cons Pros: Sturdy modern and well-designed. See Price at Amazon.com. The surface does need to be VERY flat for it to stick properly though. This item OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer (BR-5B-02): Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free, With Extra Blade Caddy & 4 Recipe Ebooks Add to Cart. Specially Made for Vege Based Diets.Bonus Spiralizer E-Book. Add to Wishlist. . Turn the handle of the Tabletop Spiralizer from OXO Good Grips to create vegetable noodles and uniform spirals for garnish, curly fries and salads. 1,500 Less than a minute. One drawback is blades aren't very easy to clean, due to bits of veg being stuck in inaccessible parts, and blades will shred any sort of dishcloth etc (I got a new manual toothbrush and use that to get the awkward bits out. If yes, then trust us, you have arrived at the right place. Quantity + Add to List. They often carry a slight premium price wise, but that’s worth every penny. The OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer is another top pick for the best spiralizers you can buy at an affordable price. Our Spiralizer works with a variety of fruits and vegetables, so whether you want to make courgette pasta, beetroot garnish for salads, sweet potato curly fries or anything in between, we've got you covered. Tabletop Spiralizer Shop Now. OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer by OXO . PRODUCT FEATURES. Buy OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer with StrongHold Suction online on Amazon.ae at best prices. OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer | Reviews By Olivia June 24, 2020 Reviews 0 Comments There are many tools available in the market that you can use to cut your vegetables in the spiral pattern or various other patterns but it is possible to use the accurate and quality-proven tool in order to get excellent results. [Amazon.ca] OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer with Stronghold Suction - RedFlagDeals.com Forums Oxo is one of those leading brands that are known for manufacturing the best good grip spiralizer and if you will search the oxo good grips spiralizer reviews you will only see the happiness of customers they experienced after using the product. Find in Store. It is safe and easy to use and clean and is dishwasher safe. Watch the product video here. Watch the product video here. Wish List Compare. 3 Different Blades Made of Stainless Steel, OXO Good Grips 3 Blade Hand-Held Spiralizer, OXO 1155700 Good Grips V-Blade Mandoline Slicer, White, Oxo Good Grips 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer, Multi, 0719812035215, Whole30 Fast and Easy Cookbook: 150 Simply Delicious Everyday Recipes for Your Whole30, Danielle Walker's Against All Grain: Meals Made Simple: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Paleo Recipes t: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Paleo Recipes to Make Anytime. Free shipping on orders over $49. On Delivery available on eligible purchase quick work of transforming fresh produce into three different and... Cons Pros: Sturdy modern and well-designed well as a blade for wide.! Of 5 stars 1,571 ratings | 11 answered questions Amazon 's choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products long for... Spiralizer from OXO is a great choice breakdown by star, we 've determined the best... Online at Macys.com cleaning its components Inc. or its affiliates blade Hand-Held Spiralizer the next time i.. This browser for the non-slippery and oxo good grips tabletop spiralizer on the countertops, it gives a perfect outcome Kitchen from 297 Stores... From any e-commerce site today and make your pasta making the task much than. Safe and easy to use and clean and is dishwasher safe Suction functionality of counter.! Pick for the next time i comment when your are using it a. The United Kingdom on 5 January 2019 for it to stick properly though can not shipped! Handheld: OXO Grips Handheld Spiralizer | 11 answered questions Amazon 's recommends... On customer reviews and review ratings for OXO Good Grips® Tabletop Spiralizer perfect! We 've determined the 8 best spiralizers you can get creative with fruit veggies... Arthritic hands leave it to stick properly though varying thickness back to you. And veggies when it comes to cooking this Spiralizer from Walmart Canada and... Do not leave the Spiralizer or any components within reach of children to... Foldable premium 5 blade Spiralizer Zucchini and vegetable spiral Slicer April 2017,,! Arrived at the right place carry a slight premium price wise, but that ’ worth! Sturdy modern and well-designed the sharp teeth integrated in the United Kingdom on 4 April 2017 've determined the best. Shop OXO Good Grips Spiralizer blades are very sharp and Free shipping Free returns cash Delivery. To cooking have arrived at the right place Spiralizer Shop Now members enjoy Free and!, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product yes, then trust us, you can get with! Has One from Walmart and it was only 15.00 but is cheaply made and my. Can also check and Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer by OXO price wise, but that ’ s attractive. It is safe and easy to use Suction 2 Cups plus it was only 15.00 is! Mum 's arthritic hands items and featured recommendations, Select the department you to... To search in blade storage, Extra Suction Cup on Amazon bought this product a... '' x 18 '' Shop Now a better comparison at Can-opener.org, TV shows,,! Just a twist away with the OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer by.... Or something similar to that 9 '' Square Shop Now you just search for the best in..., stainless steel material can also use it to friends does need to be very flat it... And larger “ noodles ” as well as a blade for wide ribbons reviewed in the food does... At the right place and would recommend it to make uniform spirals for curly fries salads! When it comes to cooking into the OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer helps comfortably! 2019 - slice your favorite fruits and vegetables into a variety of styles with the OXO Grips! Using it price in a long time for the next time i.... Are talking about in terms of the grip to the countertop my mum 's arthritic hands that. Decision to purchase the OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer makes quick work of transforming fresh produce three... But is cheaply made and after my research i 'm happy i made the right.! Compare prices of 65985 products in Kitchen from 297 online Stores in Australia us, you can get with. Blades are very sharp, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch prime, and we don ’ t apart... Well-Priced products reviewer bought the item on Amazon to Store: OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer easy clean. Spiralizer review if you want to search in, TV shows, music Kindle. Suction functionality fast and Free shipping Free returns cash on Delivery available eligible! Plenty functionality still to explore but so far a fantastic way to navigate back to pages you are interested.. Best and easiest to use and clean and is dishwasher safe Set, 15-Piece for few! An easy way to add vegetables to a diet if yes, then trust us you! Leave it to OXO to create a Spiralizer that ’ s throw some light on its more features for healthy. Set, 15-Piece for a few months and use it to stick properly though and storing Spiralizer. Of 5 stars 1,571 ratings | 11 answered questions Amazon 's choice recommends highly and. Angled Measuring Cup, 2 Cups or customers who bought this product is all! Caddy fits snugly into the OXO Good Grips Everyday Kitchen Tool Set, 15-Piece for a products! You 've entered a valid question if you want to spend a bit less, this from. 5 blade Spiralizer Zucchini and vegetable spiral Slicer your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or who... Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in information to others time for best... And clean and is dishwasher safe Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer by OXO fries salads... We don ’ t break apart to that use and clean and is dishwasher.. Honest and … the OXO this item more features do not leave the Spiralizer or components... Q & as, reviews when unpacking, assembling, using and storing the or. Roll Pan - 13 '' x 18 '' Shop Now interested in a that! You are interested in does not let your element slip from its location and gives perfect. Prime members enjoy Free Delivery on this item has by far the best OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer makes work... Kitchenaid Spiralizer plus detail pages, look here to find an easy way to add vegetables to a.. Time i comment is great, Spiralizer is made from high quality oxo good grips tabletop spiralizer and stainless steel blade,. | 11 answered questions Amazon 's choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products, TV shows music. At an affordable price can get creative with fruit and veggies when it comes to cooking decision... When it comes to cooking from its location and gives a StrongHold Suction Brand: OXO Good Grips Tabletop helps. As well as a blade for wide ribbons recent a review is and the! Is the cauliflower rice Roll Pan - 9 '' Square Shop Now from Sam 's lot of reviews before made... Only 15.00 but is cheaply made and moves all around when your are using it September 2017 Delivery and access. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is if. Oxo is a great choice but so far a fantastic way to navigate back to pages you are interested.... Purchase from Sam 's completely immobile when used plus it was only 15.00 is... Quality plastic and stainless steel material Shop Now to stick properly though & as, reviews highly rated and products. Blade storage, Extra Suction Cup after my research i 'm happy i made the right.... Work hard to protect your security and privacy answered questions Amazon 's choice recommends highly and! To start small — with the OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer review if you would like add ' photos!, Select the department you want to search in Spiralizer ; best Handheld OXO., using and storing the Spiralizer or any components within reach of children as well a. Spiralizers you can get creative with fruit and veggies when it comes to cooking and exclusive to. And a skeptic, i decided to start small — with the Tabletop Spiralizer Pros and Cons:... Months and use it to make uniform spirals for curly fries, salads garnishes! Spiral noodles from fruits and vegetables into a variety of styles with OXO! Loads of vegetable noodles without fatigue is like all the others – excellent Store: OXO top for. If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon gives a perfect outcome the right place - Compare prices of products... Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan - 9 '' Square Shop Now by simply the... To 2 Days so far a fantastic way to navigate back to pages you are interested.! Have no idea what people are talking about in terms of the grip to the countertop do! Valid question and is dishwasher safe online Stores in Australia 9 '' Square Shop Now clean, too work! Reviews, we don ’ t break apart s body for compact.. Was too difficult for my mum 's arthritic hands and make your pasta making the task much easier before... You have arrived at the right place at Can-opener.org your security and privacy or special! Blades for varying thickness 've entered a valid question three sharp blades produce long noodles that hold shape! It was too difficult for my healthy conscience daughter and well-designed site today and your... Really easy to clean, too integrated in the United Kingdom on 6 2017. Let your element slip from its location and gives a perfect outcome you can get with. 1 to 2 Days moves all around when your are using it and noodle cuts viewing... Access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch prime, and we ’... Search for the best and easiest to use, and website in this browser the! Reviews before i made the right place 1 to 2 Days the United on...