I used to buy Betty Crocker Fluffy White Frosting in a box back in the 1980's. Don't understand why they were ever taken off the market. Cover and refrigerate leftover frosting up to 2 weeks. Some tips from online and my experience. There are 100 calories in 1 serving, 2 tablespoons (0.8 oz) of Betty Crocker Whipped Fluffy White Frosting. Oh yea, the Fluffy White frosting in the can is a cheap imitation as to the real stuff in the box. Product Title Betty Crocker Fluffy White Frosting Mix, 7.2 oz (Pac ... Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars, based on 35 reviews 35 ratings. https://www.bettycrocker.com/.../homestyle-fluffy-white-frosting-mix Product Title Betty Crocker Hershey's Milk Chocolate Frosting 16 O ... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. 25 reviews. Betty Crocker White Cake Mix, 16.25 oz (2 Boxes) | Betty Crocker Vanilla Frosting 2 16 Oz Tubs | Snack Fun Magnetic Shopping Pad | Cake and Frosting Bundle 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. We tried chocolate frosting from three different brands: Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, and Duncan Hines. //-->, Food of the Seventies, Cake Frosting Mix In A Box, Loading images, if this message doesn't go away you may need to enable javascript in order to see pictures. Therefore, in one- 16 oz package of confectioners' sugar called for to make their Fat Free Frosting Mix Home Style Fluffy White divinity, this should be the product to do just that. Betty Crocker Home Style Frosting Mix - Fluffy White - 7.2 oz: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Wish the frosting would come in the box again. Duncan Hines Whipped Frosting-Fluffy White-14 Oz-2 Pack $14.85. Per 3 tbsp as packaged: 100 Calories. my mom use to let us pick whatever cake we wanted for our b-day i always picked choc. The plastic tub frosting tastes terrible. Bring 'em back,I say!!! Fat free! Submit a story or info about Cake Frosting Mix In A Box,