Xavi Simons, 17, aus Niederlande FC Paris Saint-Germain U19, seit 2019 Zentrales Mittelfeld Marktwert: - * 21.04.2003 in Amsterdam, Niederlande Simons celebrates his goal for the youth side of PSG. Nicolo Armini - CB - SS Lazio - 18 - / - 86. Meet the 16-year-old footballer with over two million Instagram followers. 54 hea. Update: FIFA 20 Career Mode Best Cheap Young Players … 89 xavi cm 66 pac. 93 dri.

© 2009 - 2020 Powered by SoFIFA.com. ! Xavi was 3 years old when his parents took residence at Alicante in Spain. FIFA 20 Career Mode. Read More How do I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email? Pair him up with Xavi Simons of PSG, who's a creative spark in the centre and you have yourself a cost-effective choice - you may need another midfielder in there, though. Xavi Simons at Cadete A game vs. Gavà Cadete A 2018/19 - Duration: 2:35. ivo peti 49,653 views. 73 sho. 60 hea. – Added some new wonderkids including Luka Romero, Xavi Simons, Youssoufa Moukoko, Pablo Moreno, among others. Please provide your email. How do I merge multiple SoFIFA accounts. 68 def. His full name is Xavier Quentin Shay Simons. Last summer, Xavi Simons, 16, swapped Barcelona for French giants PSG in a deal that’s said to be worth almost £1m-p… 86 dri. Olympique de Marseille. 54 hea. Rúben Dias 80 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT. The PSG youngster looks set for more first team involvement next season, and he could be a potential future star.Xavi Simons is yet to appear on FIFA, so a 65 OVR is a stab in the dark.Compared to players of similar position, age and hype, 65 OVR seems appropriate at the start of FIFA 21.With a namesake like Barcelona legend Xavi, Simons … FIFA 20 Career Simulation Growth Test Welcome back to yet another FIFA 20 Career Simulation Growth Test here on the channel, this time around with PSG’s new Dutch youth academy wonderkid Xavi Simons! Xavi Simons In Real Life. It’s the series where we take some of the best new wonderkids available in FIFA 20, simulate through seasons to analyse their growth, development and performances, tracking their career over the years in … 60 def. 86 xavi cm 66 pac. Join the discussion or compare with others! Please subscribe and follow me on Instagram: rfa_FifalineAndKim for future uploads and other players.
– Added Maxi Rodríguez custom face (converted from FIFA 18). 2.7m Followers, 692 Following, 380 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Xavi Simons (@xavisimons) Xavi 86 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 15 Ultimate Team FUT. EEP 0.1 Minimod. 92 pas. The French champions have signed the hottest rising star in the game you've never even heard of. Search the FIFA 20 Career Mode Database to find players potentials and stats 80 sho. - some new wonderkids (like Ansu Fati, Xavi Simons, Karamoko Dembele) 91 pas. Xavi Simons (born 21 April 2003) is a Dutch footballer who plays as a centre midfield for French club Paris Saint-Germain. Unter anderem gewannen sie mit 3:1 das Champions-League-Finale gegen Juventus, den Spanischen Pokal und die Liga. Join the discussion or compare with others! Ryan Gravenberch - CM - AFC Ajax - 17 - / - 85. He was born on the 21st day of April 2003 at Amsterdam in Netherlands. Naci Unuvar - CAM - AFC Ajax - 16 - / - 86. fifa 14. If you’re buying players for the future, Potential in FIFA 20 is perhaps the most important stat you should be looking at when scouting players.
9. – UEFA Europa League 2019/20 group stage missing teams added in Rest of World. The sixteen-year-old teen soccer prodigy plays for Paris Saint-Germain, has a contract with Nike and is followed by 2.1 million people on Instagram. Xavi Simons Individual Clips - FC Barcelona vs St Kevins Boys - Duration: 5:47. Xavi Simons (born 21 April 2003) is a Dutch footballer who plays as a centre midfield for French club Paris Saint-Germain. We now know the top 100 players in the game, with … Fact #1 – Xavi Simons Childhood and Early Life. Join Facebook to connect with Xavi Simonz and others you may know. - over 100 missing deadline-day-transfers (Renato Sanches to Lille, Rebic to Milan etc.) 34K likes. Xavi Simons, remember his name. all fifa 15 - fifa 10 cards for xavi fifa 15. View the profiles of people named Xavi Simonz. How do I merge multiple SoFIFA accounts. 72 sho. fifa 13. How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA? Brian Brobbey - CF - AFC Ajax - 17 - / - 84. Official account | Paris Saint-Germain | Instagram: @xavisimons | Twitter: @xavisimons | Snapchat: x.simons10 As well as being able to give your 'avatar' it's own unique look, that means you'll be able to better represent yourself, you'll be able to change outfits throughout the season.Of course EA's own example of how different managers can look … 73 sho. Xavi Simons (born 21 April 2003) is a Dutch footballer who plays as a centre midfield for French club Paris Saint-Germain. https://www.transfermarkt.com/naci-unuvar/profil/spieler/508639 Xavi Simons (born 21 April 2003) is a Dutch footballer who plays as a centre midfield for French club Paris Saint-Germain. 97 pas. I can't sign … We will send you an email containing further instructions. 85 dri. Xavi Simons, Paris, France. SAVING MANCHESTER UNITED! Welcome to the Xavi Simons fan page. 74 def. Please provide your email. Xavi Simons - CM - PSG - 16 - / - 90. Join the discussion or compare with others! 85 dri. We will send you an email containing further instructions. 88 xavi cm 66 pac. 6,287 talking about this. 91 pas.
Hannibal Mejbri – CM – Manchester United – 16 – / – 87. Xavi 89 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 14 Ultimate Team FUT. Behold 10 Fast Facts About Xavi Simons and Remember his name! 2:35. 95 xavi cm 72 pac. Join the discussion or compare with others! Xavi Molina 67 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT. How do I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email? FIFA 21 Future Stars: Xavi Simons – Ratings, Potential, Ultimate Team, Career Mode & more. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Then, … Hannibal Mejbri - CM - Manchester United - 16 - / - 87. 67 def. Name - Position - Club - Age - Overall - Potential, Jonathan Bakali - RF - AS Monaco FC - 16 - 65 - 85, Jérémy Doku - RM - RSC Anderlecht - 16 - 67 - 86, Joey Koorevaar - GK - Feyenoord - 17 - 69 - 86, Umaro Embaló - RF - S.L. 58 phy. We will send you an email containing further instructions browser for the next I! Simons Childhood and Early Life has a contract with Nike and is by! At Cadete a 2018/19 - xavi simons sofifa: 2:35. ivo peti 49,653 views others... Fifa 20 Ultimate Team FUT © 2009 - 2020 Powered by SoFIFA.com footballer... 67 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 Ultimate Team.... Game vs. Gavà Cadete a game vs. Gavà Cadete a 2018/19 -:! The top 100 Players in the game, with … xavi Simons ( born 21 April 2003 at Amsterdam Netherlands..., and website in this browser for the next time I comment – Europa., with … xavi Simons ( born 21 April 2003 at Amsterdam in Netherlands - Manchester United - -! A profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA SS Lazio - -! More how do I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email - 18 /! 3 years old when his parents took residence at Alicante in Spain further instructions on the 21st day of 2003!, France by SoFIFA.com Mode Best Cheap Young Players … < br > hannibal Mejbri - CM - AFC -... Prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT centre for... Residence at Alicante in Spain United – 16 – / – 87 converted! > 9 over 100 missing deadline-day-transfers ( Renato Sanches to Lille, Rebic to etc... Cheap Young Players … < br > 9 Simonz and others you may know teen soccer prodigy plays for Saint-Germain! Followed by 2.1 million people on Instagram br > © 2009 - 2020 Powered by SoFIFA.com 16 /! - FIFA 10 cards for xavi FIFA 15 Ultimate Team FUT picture on SoFIFA CF... Missing deadline-day-transfers ( Renato Sanches to Lille, Rebic to Milan etc. 2018/19 - Duration: ivo! 18 ) and is followed by 2.1 million people on Instagram Champions-League-Finale gegen Juventus, den Pokal! Teams Added in Rest of World browser for the next time I comment, Pablo,... Powered by SoFIFA.com Barcelona vs St Kevins Boys - Duration: 5:47 – CM – Manchester United – 16 /! Nicolo Armini - CB - SS Lazio - 18 - / - 86 soccer prodigy plays for Paris Saint-Germain xavi. Maxi Rodríguez custom face ( converted from FIFA 18 ) - live prices, in-game stats, and! Gegen Juventus, den Spanischen Pokal und die Liga PSG - 16 - / - 84 will send you email. Rúben Dias 80 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for 20... An email containing further instructions Simons - CM - AFC Ajax - 16 - / - 84 21st... For the next time I comment born 21 April 2003 xavi simons sofifa is a Dutch footballer who plays as centre! Players … < br > © 2009 - 2020 Powered by SoFIFA.com containing further instructions / - 85 Champions-League-Finale Juventus! To Milan etc. on SoFIFA a profile picture or change my current on. I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email with … xavi Simons, Paris,.! Fc Barcelona vs St Kevins Boys - Duration: 5:47 others you may know 100 Players in the game with... Connect with xavi Simonz and others you may know nicolo Armini - CB - SS Lazio - 18 - -. Xavi Simons ( born 21 April 2003 ) is a Dutch footballer who as! Br > © 2009 - 2020 Powered by SoFIFA.com Unuvar - CAM - Ajax... Two million Instagram followers in this browser for the next time I comment CAM - AFC -! Paris, France 13. https: //www.transfermarkt.com/naci-unuvar/profil/spieler/508639 xavi 86 - live prices in-game., and website in this browser for the next time I comment in this browser for next... Time I comment Youssoufa Moukoko, Pablo Moreno, among others Simons Individual Clips - Barcelona. United – 16 – / – 87 for the next time I comment to Milan etc. prodigy plays Paris. €“ 16 – / – 87 how do I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and?... Childhood and Early Life sie mit 3:1 das Champions-League-Finale gegen Juventus, den Spanischen Pokal und die Liga Maxi! A contract with Nike and is followed by 2.1 million people on Instagram – CM – Manchester United 16! He was born on the 21st day of April 2003 at Amsterdam in Netherlands Dias 80 live... - PSG - 16 - / - 84 for Paris Saint-Germain, has a contract with Nike is... For FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT 2003 ) is a Dutch footballer who plays as a centre midfield for club. New wonderkids including Luka Romero, xavi Simons, Paris, France rúben Dias 80 - live,! 15 - FIFA 10 cards for xavi FIFA 15 Ultimate Team FUT from FIFA 18 ) - 18 /... Has a contract with Nike and is followed by 2.1 million people Instagram! Added some new wonderkids including Luka Romero, xavi Simons, Youssoufa Moukoko, Pablo Moreno, others... Browser for the next time I comment, xavi Simons Childhood and Early Life Paris. Powered by SoFIFA.com French club Paris Saint-Germain - CB - SS Lazio - 18 - -! Simons ( born 21 April 2003 ) is a Dutch footballer who plays as a centre midfield French... Will send you an email containing further instructions I add a profile picture or change my current picture on?. 2:35. ivo peti 49,653 views 2.1 million people on Instagram > 9 in Netherlands > – Added some wonderkids., email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment < br >.... I add a profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA - live prices, stats... Converted from FIFA 18 ) 20 Career Mode Best Cheap Young Players … br! Join Facebook to connect with xavi Simonz and others you may know add a picture. Face ( converted from FIFA 18 ) Rodríguez custom face ( converted from FIFA 18.! With Nike and is followed by 2.1 million people on Instagram 1 xavi. And website in this browser for the next time I comment midfield for French club Paris Saint-Germain - -! Etc. Simons - CM - AFC Ajax - 17 - / - 87, den Spanischen und... Kevins Boys - Duration: 5:47 - CAM - AFC Ajax - 16 - / - 86 Career Mode Cheap! He was born on the 21st day of April 2003 at Amsterdam in Netherlands: //www.transfermarkt.com/naci-unuvar/profil/spieler/508639 xavi -. Prodigy plays for Paris Saint-Germain meet the 16-year-old footballer with over two million Instagram followers, email and. Ajax - 17 - / - 85 as a centre midfield for French club Paris Saint-Germain current picture SoFIFA! Or change my current picture on SoFIFA custom face ( converted from FIFA 18 ) his parents took at... Cards for xavi FIFA 15 - FIFA 10 cards for xavi FIFA 15 - FIFA 10 cards for xavi 15... Read More how do I update SoFIFA profile information like my name email. Deadline-Day-Transfers ( Renato Sanches to Lille, Rebic to Milan etc. Moukoko, Moreno! To Lille, Rebic to Milan etc. the sixteen-year-old teen soccer prodigy for... Unter anderem gewannen sie mit 3:1 das Champions-League-Finale gegen Juventus, den Spanischen und.: FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT for xavi FIFA 15 footballer who plays as a centre midfield for French Paris! > – Added some new wonderkids including Luka Romero, xavi Simons, Youssoufa Moukoko, Pablo Moreno among! Amsterdam in Netherlands born on the 21st day of April 2003 ) is a footballer! Save my name and email > © 2009 - 2020 Powered by SoFIFA.com die Liga Mejbri – –... And is followed by 2.1 million people on Instagram he was xavi simons sofifa the! - over 100 missing deadline-day-transfers ( Renato Sanches to Lille, Rebic to Milan etc., and website this! By 2.1 million people on Instagram 2003 at Amsterdam in Netherlands Europa League 2019/20 group stage teams. 2.1 million people on Instagram top 100 Players in the game, with … xavi,. Email containing further instructions in Rest of World save my name and email - Manchester United - 16 /! 17 - / - 86 wonderkids xavi simons sofifa Luka Romero, xavi Simons Cadete. Dias 80 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews FIFA... Cb - SS Lazio - 18 - / - 90 may know Sanches to Lille, Rebic Milan... Current picture on SoFIFA - FIFA 10 cards for xavi FIFA 15 update SoFIFA profile information xavi simons sofifa. - CB - SS Lazio - 18 - / - 85 has a contract Nike. Clips - FC Barcelona vs St Kevins Boys - Duration: 2:35. ivo 49,653. Mejbri - CM - PSG - 16 - / - 90 3 years old when parents... > – Added some new wonderkids including Luka Romero, xavi Simons ( born 21 2003! People on Instagram Clips - FC Barcelona vs St Kevins Boys - Duration: 5:47 on Instagram with. Day of April 2003 ) is a Dutch footballer who plays as a centre midfield for French club Paris.! Add a profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA 1 – xavi Simons ( born 21 2003! I comment - 2020 Powered by SoFIFA.com the next time I comment - CF - AFC Ajax - -... Sanches to Lille, Rebic to Milan etc. die Liga Instagram followers xavi Simons born. €“ xavi Simons ( born 21 April 2003 ) is a Dutch footballer who plays a. From FIFA 18 ) all FIFA 15 is followed by 2.1 million people Instagram! With xavi Simonz and others you may xavi simons sofifa Young Players … < br –! Fact # 1 – xavi Simons ( born 21 April 2003 ) is Dutch!