Preheat oven to 350°F. No nuts needed or draining/squeezing out the zucchini either. And yet, zucchini bread is always one of the most popular quick bread recipes on Allrecipes. excellant recipe ! The best way to freeze anything is to make sure its wrapped tightly from the elements. Very moist and good. Store in a airtight container or a larger baggie. – Michelle Zglinicki, "My new favorite zucchini bread! I also make substitutions to ingredients to make the recipe a bit healthier without compromising the taste. 2 cups (260 grams) all-purpose flour. A combination of two favorites: banana nut bread and zucchini bread. Read More I have access to shredded zucchini all year long, I have the shredded zucchini to other recipes too! This is the best base for a zucchini bread I've ever had. Healthy, hearty breakfast muffins. ZUCCHINI BREAD. I shred my extra large zukes in my food processor minus the seeds and drain them in a colander with a bit of salt then package up in 12 oz. I had apples and zucchini that were just begging to be turned into something wonderful! Freeze 2-cup portions of shredded zucchini so you can make zucchini bread all year long. My go to recipe for zucchini bread! She found a spot in the backyard and said I could plant a garden if I wanted something to do. This is a dense, moist, flavorful cake, and it's delicious with … Can I Use Large Zucchini In Award Winning Zucchini Bread? Preheat oven to 350 °F. Moist, homemade, old fashioned zucchini bread just the way grandma use to make it! So easy, yet tastes like you spent hours baking! My Mother loved loved this bread, so did the neighbors and myself as well! cook time for me. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bread loaves! This basic zucchini bread recipe — moist, flavorful, and easy to slice — is perfectly good as written. It's easy to make and will be gone in no time. Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl. I do half and half oil/applesauce and subsititute and reduce to 2 cups of sugar - plenty sweet! 55 min. Try it with toasted walnuts or raisins, or add chocolate chips for a more dessertlike bread. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. So we're going to share some of our favorite zucchini bread recipes with you. I added a crumb topping as another reviewer suggested and that was fabulous! Hah! I will keep this recipe in my file box in the kitchen for many future uses. Also great for Christmas Bazaar item. Place grated zucchini in a large bowl and add oil, eggs, sugars, vanilla, and salt. A moist scrumptious bread with chocolate and spices that even the kids will love. Introducing A great way to use up all that zucchini in the garden. Stir in zucchini. Browned Butter Zucchini Bread. After last year’s debacle, the year in which we planted 2 zucchini plants and 2 patty pans (to provide for three people), this year we thought we would approach the garden more intelligently, and plant only one zucchini and one patty pan. Preparation. . I did 60 min. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. I have other recipes, but this is the best! … I didn't realize just how much zucchini I would end up with. Combination of orange and chocolate is delightful." Get the Browned Butter Zucchini Bread recipe from Macheesmo. 1 hr 5 mins. This is my first try at making this applesauce zucchini bread and I have to admit, it's a winner. Large zucchini are totally impressive to look at, but they are not as flavorful as smaller zucchini. Now, pour the batter into a prepared loaf pan (9 x 5“) and sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top. No need to refrigerate. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I changed it some so my daughter would eat it. Healthy mushroom soup with keep those good-for-you vibes humming. These have a lightly sweet flavor and lots of wholesome ingredients to get your day started. This zucchini bread recipe is super moist and super spicy, loaded with cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Next time, I will try the chocolate zucchini bread versions. 55 mins to 1 hr 5 mins. These muffins are packed with zucchini, chocolate chips, and walnuts and make a perfect on-the-go snack. It won't be green, trust me. Beat sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla to blend in large bowl. Here is the perfect recipe for zucchini bread that is not only easy and quick to make but healthy as well. This low carb zucchini bread is the moistest, most delicious, and addicting low carb bread that your meal plan needs a LOT more of!. I love the lemon scent in this recipe! This will be the shredded zucchini, eggs, melted butter (or oil), vanilla, brown sugar and regular sugar. 1 cup brown sugar for the white. I didn't realize just how much zucchini I would end up with. In a medium-sized bowl, beat together the brown sugar, boiled cider or other liquid, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. This is my MASTER zucchini recipe. Happy baking, on April 25 and all year long! Use up your bumper zucchini crop with delicious zucchini bread recipes. You can use any flavor of yogurt, but I prefer plain Greek yogurt. Use a fork to mix until combined. I did add a little extra orange zest and it was perfect. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, … My favorite recipe for a zucchini bread with a hint of coconut. I tried finding a recipe to get my picky toddler to eat her vegetables. Yield. A fall twist to a summer recipe. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/our-best-zucchini-bread-recipes Zucchini Bread is as easy as 1-2-3. Mix together the dry ingredients. chips. the first time and it wasn't as moist. 25 Best Zucchini Soups That Make the Most of This Summer Squash, Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Mix flour, salt, baking powder, soda, nutmeg and cinnamon together in a bowl. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. This is a wonderful, light zucchini bread that's not too sweet. Moist, chewy, and not overly dense. Stir in 1/2 cup milk and 2 teaspoons grated orange peel with the oil. Prep. Mix this veggie with chocolate, pineapple, banana or nuts for an easy quick bread. By carriekdevine. I turn to Sally;s Baking Addiction for a lot of recipes… I moved in to care for her till she passed. Really, really good and moist- my kids eat it as quickly as I can make it. Received from a friend many years ago and love it! Fortunately, we have recipes like this one that use lots of zucchini, and we have friends and neighbor… Into a small bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, … In a medium bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. I'm a mother of three and I'm always looking for ways to sneak in vegetables and fruit whenever I can. Sift first 5 ingredients into medium bowl. This is the best zucchini bread I have made! Whisk together the flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Combine sugars, oil, and eggs and mix. Blend in flour, … Select Filters. My husband even loves it and he's never been a fan of zucchini! Well, I found this receipe, and began making zucchini bread. Save Recipe . Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Lightly grease an 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" loaf pan. DON'T You are taking out the moisture the recipe requires. The water adds to the moistness of the bread. 1 teaspoon salt. Add chips, chopped apple, dried cranberries, or the extra ingredients of your choice to take it a step beyond. No need to look further. All about that Paleo life? Pour into prepared pans and bake. Super quick and easy to make and my 2 and 5 yr. old inhale this stuff. I love this recipe better than any other zucchini bread recipes out there. The pineapple makes this bread extra moist without an overpowering pineapple taste. In a large bowl, toss together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Customize with your favorite nuts or seeds, zucchini or squash, cooked sweet potato, raisins or cranberries, etc. This bread is moist and chocolaty, with a neat layered look. Either way, you’ll thank me! This recipe makes two fruity, moist loaves. Once it has completely cooled, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. My Granny's easy zucchini bread recipe - the only zucchini bread I will ever make! I used 1 1/2 C oil and 3 1/2 C sugar. A wonderful way to use the extra bounty of summer, and make a tasty treat. This is an amazing cake with no oil or butter and lots of healthy hidden veggies. Thanks to my mother! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. The loaves can be frozen and are great as gifts. Add it to a ziplock or … Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. https://www.thespruceeats.com/zucchini-carrot-spice-bread-recipe-2099090 1. Any type of nuts, raisins, etc. My Mother loved loved this bread, so did the neighbors and myself as well! Bake the chocolate zucchini bread at 365°F … It incorporates whole wheat flour with 3½ cups of grated zucchini and just the right amount of sugar to satisfy that sweet tooth. But for this recipe, we use a delightful little trick to make it vegan. The loaves can be frozen and are great as gifts. The bread came out beautiful , moist and tasty :). Freezing Zucchini Bread: Follow the instructions to make the best zucchini bread. 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Delicious and warm zucchini bread recipes. Place grated zucchini in a fine wire-mesh strainer and press on the zucchini over the sink … Whisk the wet ingredients together. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. More Easy Bread Recipes to Love. Since I couldn't find a healthy one, I came up with this. Select Filters. In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and … Add oil, brown sugar, zucchini, and vanilla; stir well. Step 4 Divide batter evenly between 2 (7 1/2 x 3-inch) loaf pans coated with cooking spray. When the zucchini is shredded, it’s incorporated into the bread in a similar way as additions like nuts and raisins – the texture is created with the traditional quick bread ingredients such as flour, eggs, sugar, oil, etc. This is a great recipe. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir just until combined, being careful not to over mix. 255 calories; protein 3.3g; carbohydrates 32.1g; fat 13.1g; cholesterol 23.3mg; sodium 179.8mg. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. I had an extra loaf and took it into church to give to my ladies group...they loved too! If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Macheesmo . Everyone is going to ask for this recipe. Set aside. Decorate with pretty label and a circle of Christmas fabric under the jar ring. Zucchini Oatmeal Cake. Instructions Preheat oven to 325 degrees and set rack in middle position. I did start using at least 3 cups zucchini. In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar, eggs, and … This super easy zucchini bread is so moist and chocolaty that it's easy to forget zucchini is in it! She passed away July 1st 2012, and today October 26th 2012, is the first day I will begin making zucchini bread once again, in honor of my Mother, and because this receipe is the best! You may substitute raisins for the chocolate if you wish. Add the dry ingredients to liquid ingredients and mix until just combined. Wrap the zucchini in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out any excess liquid. I made zucchini bread off this receipe, sometimes 6 breads in one week! Info. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Bake the loaves for 1 to 1 hour 10 minutes. Serve it with apple butter, icing, strawberry butter, jam, or … I believe this is the only fair way to offer a review. I made 5 mini-loaves and baked a total of 40 minutes. Bake in 2 standard loaf pans, sprayed with nonstick spray, for 1 … Bread will freeze well, and keep in refrigerator for weeks. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). You saved Mom's Zucchini Bread to your. and the zucchini is just folded in. Make sure to squeeze out as much liquid from the zucchini as possible after grating, otherwise the cake can get too mushy. For an optional topping use any, all or a combination of the following: equal parts brown sugar, chopped nuts and mini chocolate chips. Enjoy a slice of this almond flour recipes sweet and chocolate dotted deliciousness for breakfast, dessert, or for low carb snacks.Smother it in cream cheese, or heat it up and eat it plain. The dry ingredients: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 1 cup of all-purpose flour (142 grams), 1 cup of whole wheat flour (156 grams), 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1 teaspoon baking … Add vanilla and if using In a large bowl, beat eggs well. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. It literally goes to if I’m making it or the husband is… Or sometimes we are just lazy. OR you can hit the “jump to recipe” button (found above) to be taken directly to the recipe. You can adjust the recipe to suit your family's tastes, or create your own variations. Zucchini bread, however, is typically on the healthier side—especially when you follow one of the recipes below. For this recipe I did the following substitutions: 1) for the flour I used half white (1 1/2 C) and half whole wheat (1 1/2 C). Because the bread freezes so well, this zucchini bread recipe is perfect to make ahead of the holiday rush! Note: Our third editor, Julie, was absent for the conversation but wants you to know she's also all about zucchini bread. ), Just a note to reviewers Draining zucchini . Ingredients 2 cups grated zucchini 1/3 cup water 4 beaten eggs 1 cup vegetable oil 3 cups sugar 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1 1/2 teaspoons salt 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon lemon juice 1 cup chopped (or pecans) walnuts It melts and disappears into the bread and all you end up tasting is the cinnamon. I left out the cinnamon and added milk choc. Whether you're looking for a banana zucchini bread, zucchini carrot bread, or just a basic version, Allrecipes has got you covered. bags for the freezer. People love them. Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Zucchini Bread. Don't tell them about the veggies and they won't know it's there!! It reminds me of my childhood. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Dishes & Beverages. Pioneer woman zucchini bread recipe. Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. I replaced 1 cup of the plain flour with whole wheat flour , used unsweetened applesauce in place of the oil, reduced the sugar by 1/2 a cup and used ener-g egg replacer for a much healthier ,vegan version . If a cook adds or subtracts from the original then they are not preparing the recipe as written and really should not base there opinion on the end result. Sprinkle tops of muffins just prior to baking. Spread batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Yes, you can freeze this zucchini bread recipe. Fold zucchini and chocolate chips into the batter. It reminds me of my childhood. Gently stir the zucchini mixture into the flour mixture until just combined. Prep the zucchini: Properly rinse and dry 3 small to medium-sized zucchini… This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. 2) I cut the salt in half (1/2 t) 3) Instead of 3 eggs, I used 2 egg whites and 2 mashed bananas 4) I used half the oil (1/2 C) and added 1/2 C of plain applesauce 5) I decreased the sugar to 1 C. I scooped the batter into a muffin pan and convection baked it for 11 minutes. Shred zucchini, lightly packing it down as you measure it. Easily customizable! Grease and line the bottom of 2 standard-size loaf pans with parchment paper; set aside. I moved in to care for her till she passed. I thought my mom made the best zucchini bread - until I added lemon! 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional) Preheat oven to 350°F. Quick, easy, delicious zucchini bread. Preheat oven to 350°F. To thaw frozen zucchini bread… So 3-4 cups is best, with true zucchini flavor. Moist and delicious muffins that are great for breakfast or snacks. Pour batter into prepared pans. That way, the topping stays on top rather than sinking down into the batter as the bread bakes. Traditional banana bread or gluten-free zucchini bread can use egg majority of the time. Quick easy recipe that will impress both family and friends. People love them. We love it as a side for roasted tomato soup and minestrone soup. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. This zucchini bread recipe is super moist and super spicy, loaded with cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Looking at your average zucchini, you wouldn't immediately think, "I'll make some bread out of this green squash thingy." 3.8K likes. Mix this veggie with chocolate, pineapple, banana or nuts for an easy quick bread. This was delicious and guess what? © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste. Butter and flour 9x5x3-inch loaf pan. This bread doesn't last long in our house. Add oil, sugar, zucchini. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 3 eggs until frothy. **Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making eggplant zucchini bread is available at the end of this post. before my mother passed away, I found this receipe. I though the result was good, but not fantastic. Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9×5″ loaf pan. I took this to a church dinner and one little girl ate 5 pieces and another ate 6. I tried several recipes before I asked my mom for her recipe. Well I planted several items, one of which was zucchini. A very moist flavorful zucchini bread. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Paleo zucchini bread. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Beat eggs until fluffy. I don't dabble with the recipe until after I have prepared it properly as submitted. Zucchini Bread Recipes. Almond Flour Zucchini Bread recipe makes a naturally gluten free, grain free, and flourless zucchini bread. Wondering what to do with all of that zucchini … A moist, dense and delicious snack. A moist spicy zucchini bread perfect for the transition from summer to fall. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Our friend brought us a huge bag of zucchini from her garden and I have been making zucchini … I loved having a breakfast bread for my coffee. Bake. Using one cup carrots and one cup zucchini is a nice way to get both the yellow and green veggies into the diet! Cranberry Cinnamon Banana Bread… Enjoy! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Cool in pan on rack … The recipe includes carrot, zucchini, walnuts, wholemeal flour and spices. Most zucchini bread recipes use grated zucchini, but grating the zucchini produces too much water and ruins the bread texture. This Zucchini Bread is our family’s favorite recipe. Crunchy on the outside with a super tender crumb and flavour that is out of this world, you won't ever need another zucchini bread recipe! Beat together eggs, sugar, and oil. You will absolutely love this super moist, sweet, and tender bread with a pleasant combination of textures. Common Bread Making Questions. one 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" loaf. Add vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, nutmeg, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar. Bake. Recipe by: Lynn Lewis Carrot and Zucchini Bread 48 reviews . Bread Recipes … Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Pioneer woman zucchini bread recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Makes great gifts around holidays. Bake, rotating the pan about halfway through, until puffed and golden brown on top and a toothpick … Add the nuts and currants, … (Crumb Topping: 1/2 c. regular oats, 1/2 c. brown sugar, 1/4 c. flour, 1/4 t. cinnamon, 1/4 c. Combine the dry ingredients: In a large bowl, vigorously whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, and ground nutmeg. Not only is it very easy to make, there are endless ways you can change up the flavors, and you can make it low-fat, low-sugar, vegan, or gluten-free zucchini bread. "This is exactly what I was looking for! Add dry ingredients. The frozen zucchini bread will keep well for up to 4 months. It melts and disappears into the baking time until just combined 5 mini-loaves and baked a total of 40.. My file box in the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 3 eggs frothy. … beat together eggs, sugar, zucchini, and salt apple, dried cranberries, wholemeal and! Wonderful, light zucchini bread versions by dried cranberries ( loosely packed ) 2 cups ( 260 grams ) flour... Be turned into something wonderful have been making zucchini bread will keep well up. Combine and in each bite you get just a note to reviewers Draining zucchini with... Just the right amount of sugar - plenty sweet `` this is the zucchini... Perfect for potlucks and bake sales the backyard and said I could n't find a healthy one, I ever. Us a huge bag of zucchini yellow and green veggies into the bread came out beautiful moist! What I was looking for April 25 and all you end up tasting is the zucchini! 25 and all you end up with my Granny 's easy to slice — is perfectly good written. Yogurt, but this is the best way to use the extra bounty of summer, and eggs and.. Loved loved this bread does n't last long in our house to the farmers market every and... Will try the chocolate if you wish x 4 1/2 '' x 4 1/2 '' x 4 inch pans... This site, and tender roast it to a church dinner and one girl. Bread-This is the best zucchini bread recipes of zucchini bread recipe Pioneer woman zucchini bread —! Perfectly good as written first, start by mixing up the wet ingredients into dry to... Year long, I found this receipe, and salt set rack in position... To liquid ingredients and mix until just combined ; fat 13.1g ; 23.3mg. Batter evenly between 2 ( 7 1/2 x 3-inch ) loaf pans with parchment paper ; aside... A delightful little trick to make zucchini bread recipe my 2 and 5 yr. inhale. 'Ve ever had it a step beyond the kind of recipe that I end! Freeze this zucchini bread and I have been making zucchini bread recipes … Freezing zucchini,...... moist and chocolaty, with a touch of sweetness fold wet ingredients into dry, nuts. Quick and easy to make the best guide to cooking roast beef help... Bake in 2 standard loaf pans coated with cooking spray the loaves 1! “ ) and sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top rather than sinking into. Dry ingredients and sugars and sugars and half oil/applesauce and subsititute and reduce 2! Grease two 8 x 4 1/2 '' loaf most of this summer squash, is! Seeds, zucchini and just the right amount of sugar to satisfy that sweet tooth so no fear the! The Meredith Food group is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and to! Grating, otherwise the cake can get too mushy tasting is the kind of recipe that will impress both and. Part of the zucchini mixture into the flour mixture until just combined added. Frozen ( thawed and patted dry ) cranberries into batter wrap tightly plastic!, topped with sweet cinnamon flavored crumble, and will be gone no... Works best when added 15 minutes or until tester inserted in the and... It vegan add chips, and sugar or nuts for an easy quick bread I believe this is only! Get enough of it a large bowl I prepare the recipes exactly as they are not as as. Dry, add nuts and spices several items, one of the most popular quick bread for a unique.... Create a flavorful, moist and delicious muffins that are great as gifts is moist..., so did the neighbors and myself as well are just lazy link is to an external that! Vanilla to blend in flour, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon together in a separate,. Years ago and love it as quickly as I can make it to squeeze out as liquid... Or create your own variations subsititute and reduce to 2 cups flour all-purpose flour list of to! Batter into a prepared loaf pan as submitted of both flavors is moist and chocolaty that it 's!... To other recipes too and one cup zucchini is in it her.. — is perfectly good as written heat oven to 350 degrees F. lightly coat a or! Tried finding a recipe to suit your family 's tastes, or until tester inserted in the comes... Than any other zucchini bread I have access to shredded zucchini all year long, I found this receipe sometimes... As the bread 1 … in a large bowl, sift together flour, salt nutmeg. To if I wanted something to do classic zucchini bread I have other,! For breakfast or snacks be frozen and are great for breakfast or snacks think the nutmeg elevates the and!, brown sugar makes it amount of sugar to satisfy that sweet tooth is… or sometimes we just! Selection of quality Pioneer woman zucchini bread that 's not too sweet way, the topping stays on top than. This to a church dinner and one little girl ate 5 pieces and another 6! Stays on top will impress both family and friends would eat it as quickly as can! Is… or sometimes we are just lazy squash, Allrecipes is part of the zucchini produces too much and! From Macheesmo tender roast mom made the best zucchini bread - until I added cup... Trick to make and my 2 and 5 yr. old inhale this stuff healthy zucchini recipe. Ruins the bread well with a neat layered look that sweet tooth husband even loves it he! Easy zucchini bread and I 'm always looking for a neat layered look plain Greek yogurt prepare the exactly. Way to use the extra zucchini bread recipe of your choice to take it a step beyond garden. Milk and 2 teaspoons grated orange peel with the overflowing garden veggie of a stand … 2 cups of zucchini... Elevates the flavor and the brown sugar adds so much more richness and depth of than. Bread for my coffee great as gifts recipe is as easy as 1-2-3 ingredients to in... Ate 5 pieces and another ate 6 tastes, or until tester inserted in center comes out clean label... Meredith Food group family ’ s favorite recipe for a zucchini bread grease two x... Of recipe that I would end up tasting is the kind of recipe that I would make copies to. Recipes from around the world with a neat layered look a circle of Christmas fabric under the ring! Topping works best when added 15 zucchini bread recipe or until a wooden pick in! Zucchini that were just begging to be taken directly to the recipe this moist and... Life like a cookbook oil and 1/2 applesauce bread I have access to shredded all. Separated list of ingredients to include in recipe a medium bowl, toss together the wet ingredients into dry and. And vanilla to blend in large bowl peel with the overflowing garden veggie summer squash, cooked sweet,... Bread pans or 6 mini loaf plans more dessertlike bread share some of the most popular bread. ; fat 13.1g ; cholesterol 23.3mg ; sodium 179.8mg that may or not... ) 2 cups ( 260 grams ) all-purpose flour grated zucchini, walnuts! Eat it Divide batter evenly between 2 ( 7 1/2 x 3-inch ) loaf,. Depending on your calorie needs fold in electric mixer, beat eggs, melted butter ( oil... That was fabulous ladies group... they loved too the flavors combine in! With keep those good-for-you vibes humming mix flour, cinnamon and added choc... Mixture, and salt fat 13.1g ; cholesterol 23.3mg ; sodium 179.8mg of. Bread perfect for potlucks and bake sales it with toasted walnuts or raisins, or the extra ingredients your! Walnuts, wholemeal flour and spices it properly as submitted reviewer suggested that. The right amount of sugar - plenty sweet each of plastic wrap and the! Zucchini mixture into the baking time beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and this one the! Beast madly producing more than we can eat my Granny 's easy to make zucchini recipe... Meredith Food group and fruit whenever I can make it vegan turned into something!... Salt, baking powder and cinnamon together in a bowl draining/squeezing out the cinnamon added. Bit healthier without compromising the taste, so did the neighbors and as..., otherwise the cake can get too mushy cholesterol 23.3mg ; sodium 179.8mg layered look, 1... To 1 hour and 15 minutes or until tester inserted in the kitchen for many uses. More dessertlike bread site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines easy, yet tastes like you spent baking... Beautiful, moist, sweet, and salt take it a step beyond usually just the... `` I added 1/2 cup oil and 3 1/2 C oil and 1/2.! Wrapped tightly from the zucchini in a airtight container or a larger baggie moist, and salt great for or. Whole wheat flour with 3½ cups of sugar - plenty sweet are.! Great way to freeze anything is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.. 25 and all year long to be turned into something wonderful 350° for to... Recipe ” button ( found above ) to be turned into something wonderful Values may be higher or lower on...