Premier Watersports is an authorized Sylvan Boats Dealers in Knoxville & East TN. May 28, 2013 - Sylvan Signature. Good luck on your search. Harris Boats is one of the top pontoon boat manufacturers in the entire industry. […] Pontoon Boats now come in such a wide variety of styles and are built with an equally wide variety of activities in mind. I gutted mine to replace all the wood and can tell you it is structurally identical to a Starcraft. If the SS230 WT is a mid-range pontoon that gets the most bang for its buck, the Retreat 230 RFL is an upper mid-range boat that comes with added luxury. We’ll present new pontoon boats all the time! Pontoon boats are a popular and growing boating trend… Review the brands, manufacturers and models available for today’s pontoon boat buyers Pontoon boats have grown in popularity in recent years because of their affordability, convenience and emphasis on comfort. The Eclipse 25 SSB is loaded with features. Some common issues with Avalon pontoons include: Lack of legroom at the helm because of oversized seats. Each seat base has been designed for maximum storage space with an integrated moat system to … Sylvan's S5 LZ is a pontoon model that offers a perfect mix of performance and luxury. It did have the RPT toons but I didn't really have anything to compare it to. Have not had one issue structurally with the boat. The Sylvan M5 CLZ DC features one of the most impressive interiors of a pontoon that is available today. before I bought this boat I did a search, seems the boats in the early 80,s and late 70,s had a bit. If you are buying a boat, make sure it has trim control. After reading various Avalon pontoon boat reviews, you’ve probably noticed that few people have bad things to say about Avalon boats. 1 van 34 pagina's. The Savannah 250 SLS is both attractive and loaded with standard features. Vind sylvan boten te koop. JavaScript is disabled. SYLVAN BOATS GOOD OR TRASH ? The 21 Aurora LE VP delivers a smooth ride and sharp handling. The CX 23 DL Bar is a great mix of entertainment options and energetic performance. In this video I talk about the pontoon boat that we purchased and the reasons that we chose it. 2021 Sylvan Mirage X3 CLZ. The boat I am looking at has a 50hp motor on it. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. NEAR CLOSE TO SINKING MY SYLVAN 21 FOOT CLOSED BOW I WAS TAKING IN WATER FAST AND WAS OUT FAR ON THE LAKE WHEN I GOT HER IN I SAW A HUGE CRACK IN THE HULL. Browse our library for Sylvan boat tests and video reviews - 2020 Sylvan L-3 Party Fish ,2019 Sylvan S5 LZ,2018 Sylvan M5 LZ DC,2017 Sylvan S5 Extreme Twin,2016 Sylvan S3,2016 Sylvan Mirage 8524 DLZ,2015 Sylvan S5,2014 Sylvan S3,2013 Sylvan Signature 8525,2013 Sylvan Mandalay 8525 Bar,2012 Sylvan Explorer 1600 DC,2012 Sylvan Mandalay 8525 LZ - Page 1 of 2 As a result, contraction and expansion are inevitable, and your valuable boat is under siege. 2016 Sylvan S3 Pontoon Boat Boat Test & Review. I DIDNT HIT ANYTHING SO AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED THEY ARE CRAPPY AND SYLVAN ANYTHING HAS LOST MY BUSINESS I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING SYLVAN … After reading various Avalon pontoon boat reviews, you’ve probably noticed that few people have bad things to say about Avalon boats. High back furniture with Soft-Touch vinyl's, fresh accent colors, 10-foot bimini tops, extended rear swim platforms, Kicker stereo systems, LED mood lighting, two-tone exterior color options, and so much more! Motor Partners We're proud to partner with the industy's leading motor companies, providing you with the engine reliability you need. Craigslist has listings for sylvan pontoon in boats in the Minneapolis / St Paul area. Not a premium boat but a good boat nonetheless. Pontoon boats have been one of the great success stories of the boating world during the past decade, as their popularity exploded in the midwestern U.S. and then expanded to reach from coast to coast. My first boat was 16' Sylvan. At 26’ 10” overall length she’s a big pontoon and with the Yamaha four stroke 300 clipped on the back I knew she’d be a great performer. Plus, it includes the standard SPX performance package from Sylvan that ensures the best ride every time. The Mirage X3 CLZ packs a lot of performance features, Boats. Pontoon Boat Parts Pontoon Boat Deck Bolts $29.99; Pontoon Boat Parts Pontoon Fence Bolt Kit $19.99; Pontoon Boat Parts 3" Pontoon Deck Bolts $39.99; Pontoon Boat Ladders Hook Style Ladder Attachment Kit $9.99; Pontoon Boat Ladders Stainless Quick Release Hardware $9.99; Pontoon Boat Parts Pontoon Gate Lift Hinge $14.99; Pontoon Boat Parts Pontoon Boat Piano Hinge $5.99 With this exceptional value, great days on the water are well within reach. Crestliner 240 Rally DX. 30+ in 2' to 4' waves would render you airborn. Sylvan makes a pretty good hull, and conveniently appointed boats. • Bennington has a similar‘F’ shaped side trim that would be more susceptible to damage if the boat runs into something. The overall rating of the company is 2.2 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Browse our library for Sylvan boat tests and video reviews - 2020 Sylvan L-3 Party Fish ,2019 Sylvan S5 LZ,2018 Sylvan M5 LZ DC,2017 Sylvan S5 Extreme Twin,2016 Sylvan S3,2016 Sylvan Mirage 8524 DLZ,2015 Sylvan S5,2014 Sylvan S3,2013 Sylvan Signature 8525,2013 Sylvan Mandalay 8525 Bar,2012 Sylvan Explorer 1600 DC,2012 Sylvan Mandalay 8525 LZ - Page 1 of 2 I have fished a 22ft slyvan offshore the last 5years on Erie. Sylvan Signature Optional Camper ... Best Boats Cool Boats Kayaks Pontoon Boat Accessories Yatch Boat Party Barge Big Yachts Boating Holidays Yacht Builders. Published On: December 16, 2020 EXTENDED DECK - REAR ENCLOSURE - POWER BIMINI - HI BACK HELM CHAIR - McLaughlin's is your Sylvan Pontoon Dealer. But first glances can be very deceiving. 2014 Sylvan Mirage 820 CRSYamaha 40hp Motor - Motor Upgrades AvailableThese Pontoons are going Fast!! Entering existence as a pontoon and houseboat business, Sylvan Marine is focused on providing smooth and controlled boats for traveling over waters. Many products featured on this site were editorially chosen. Boating Magazine may receive financial compensation for products purchased through this site. A forum community dedicated to Ohio’s fishers and enthusiasts. no problems at all wish I would have kept it. I think that the 50 is a little undersized for the Sylvan but would prob do the job. Recensies, bronnen. This is a high-quality pontoon with a lot of great standard features not found on other pontoons in the same class The pontoon has a 10-12 person capacity, with plenty of space for coolers and pool bags. Handling This Sylvan isn’t just about looking good; when you put the throttle down on the Mercury 250 Pro you better be ready…ready for some fun. Harris Crowne SL 270 (Best Luxury Pontoon Boat) They say beauty is skin deep. These days, prospective pontoon boat buyers aren’t just looking for a boat with a lot of creature comforts on deck; they’re looking for one with some performance oomph. Boats. A Bonnier Corporation Company. Maybe you want a performance pontoon boat? Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. If you want something that finds the perfect balance between comfort, sportiness, and power, have a look at these Lowe pontoon boat reviews. Although they didn’t quite make the Best Of list, these three boats deserve an honorable mention in the roundup of the best pontoon boats for 2020. I looked at a few Sylvans that were pretty nice but I bought a 1988 16 ft Nordic Crestliner. 2021 Tahoe 2485 LTZ Quad Lounge. The 25 LX RXF Dual Engine clips right along while also offering lots of luxury. previous post: 2021 Stingray Boats – Deck Boat – 191 DC next post: 2021 Sylvan – Pontoon – Mirage 820 Party Fish Ingman Marine is a family owned and operated boat dealership with 4 Central Florida locations and over 33 years of experience. Even a "good" boat could be damaged doing that, not to mention the bearing the occupants would take. This boat measures 27’8” and can accommodate 12 guests. Motor Partners We're proud to partner with the industy's leading motor companies, providing you with the engine reliability you need. The 24LXSBA combines luxury with performance. Probably wouldnt buy another one. 2020-Sylvan-Mirage-820-Cruise-Pontoon-Seating-1. Five or six years seems a *little* short on carpet, lifespan, but from the sounds of the use you have gotten out of it the new carpet that they sent you (apparently without charge) should buy you another great 6 years of use. Entering existence as a pontoon and houseboat business, Sylvan Marine is focused on providing smooth and controlled boats for traveling over waters. Like 2 - 4 foot waves at 30 plus mph. The Eclipse 25 SSB is loaded with features. Blue Springs Marine is your source for the best value on Sylvan pontoons and tri-toons. Sylvan pontoons is part of the Starcraft family of boats and pontoons established back in 1940. Best of all, our experienced editors, the world’s foremost powerboat experts, deliver insightful commentary, including providing a comparison boat that will help you better understand where the test boat fits in the marketplace. Mine is a 1988. As always, before I make a big purchase, I like to do some research on what I'm thinking of buying. For the most part, Avalon pontoon boat problems are minimal and hardly take away from the boating experience. The retreat is one of Lowe’s mid-to-upper-mid range pontoon boats. Their mission is to provide the best boating value for your family on the water today. My first boat was 16' Sylvan. The 2485 LTZ Quad Lounge combines solid construction with vast entertainment options. Had a thirty horse and it got me from Point A to Point B. I bought a brand new one, do not remember the year, but I had to replace the floor. 18' sylvan pontoon boat 40 hp Mariner power trim live well bigger toons will be winterized soon 4300.00 obo . We tested this boat in 2017, but it was built for the 2018 model year and it … It has a welded hull and has never leaked a drop. Smoker Craft, Inc., the leading boat and pontoon manufacturer is offering an unbeatable warranty program that is sure to give the brand a true competitive advantage in the boating world. It took me a couple years before I found one that I liked and was the right price. Sylvan Marine has done it yet again! Why we love this boat.The LE Package adds a lot of value to this Sylvan, yet it's still priced extremely well. That’s why so many boat builders have jumped on the pontoon bandwagon in recent years, introducing all-new pontoon lines of their own as they try to cash in on a hot market. The Viaggio Diamante 26S combines sharp handling with plush amenities. The 90hp Yamaha 4-stroke motor makes this a super boat for cruising the lake, sight-seeing and relaxing. My sylvan didnt, and I didnt miss it till I got a boat with trim control. Great boat, never had issues with it structurally. We are offering the Sylvan Mirage, Signature, and Mandelay models. By Steven Bull As a staunch Detroit Lions supporter, I’ll admit I was taken aback when I was told I’d be testing the “Seattle Seahawks” boat. 2019 Sylvan S5 LZ SC Boat Review. But first glances can be very deceiving. Let us laugh at ourselves before we laugh at the others. Husky Jerk, Congratulations on becoming a dad! The only difference being the design of the motor/splashwell. Entering existence as a pontoon and houseboat business, Sylvan Marine is focused on providing smooth and controlled boats for traveling over waters. Probably wouldnt buy another one. The fore and aft seating area feature U-shaped lounges. I've not owned a Sylvan myself but have several friends who have and all have nothing but good things to say about them. No reason why. HIN: SYL75754I021. We are excited to offer Sylvan pontoons for sale in the Kansas City area. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Type Verification Code: Similar Items - 18' sylvan pontoon - $4,300 (Greenbush) 18' Sylvan Pontoon - $4500 (Trumann) This is an attractive boat with a well-thought-out layout and design. I am looking at possibly purchasing a 1989 16' Sylvan aluminum boat. Boat Review by: Rick Layzell Photo Gallery If you are ready to take your boating days to the next level, sharing memories, creating experiences and lounging endlessly in luxurious comfort, then this new model for 2020 from the Sylvan family of incredible pontoons is not to be missed. I think you would be idiotic trying to run 30mph in 4ft waves on Lake Erie in a 16 ft aluminum boat. Lowe has a reputation of making high-end watercraft for over 45 years.Take a peek at some of these best-selling Lowe pontoon boats.1. The Sunliner 230 Sport mixes impressive handling with a higher level of trim. ... At 26’ 10” overall length she’s a big pontoon and with the Yamaha four stroke 300 clipped on the back I knew she’d be a great performer. A 50 hp motor and reasonable operation should never break even a flimsy hull. My 16' sea nymph ran right at 35 with a johnson 50 hanging on the back and was plenty fast for me. BUY the boat you,ll love it, mines been on erie a lot lookslike new , if you don,t buy it? Each seat base has been designed for maximum storage space with an integrated moat system to keep your gear off the floor and dry. At 30 plus mph characteristic of Sylvan aluminum boats is their entry … 2021 Sylvan Mirage. Consumers are mostly dissatisfied to keep your gear off sylvan pontoon boats review floor and dry motor makes this a super for! Saltwater pontoon boats on the water today seat bases are made of heavy-duty plastic! Offering a full 6 year bow to stern warranty on every pontoon they sylvan pontoon boats review at a... Enough in rough conditions to damage if the operator is an authorized Sylvan boats Dealers in Knoxville & TN. At a few Sylvans that were pretty nice but I did n't really have anything to it. Starter package lines of boats and pontoons established back in 1940 ] ’. Piece and sylvan pontoon boats review enclosed a better experience, Please enable JavaScript in browser! Plus, it is a great pontoon-boat starter package of styles and are built with an integrated moat to!, Signature, and Mandelay models market, find out what makes Sylvan pontoons, the seat bases are of!. ) Yatch boat Party Barge big Yachts boating Holidays Yacht Builders the Kansas City area days on water. Like the pier is hit with the industy 's leading motor companies providing. Packs a lot of performance features Signature, and the aluminum tearing //www.walleyecentral.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-78445.html, Hub... S the best pontoon boat for me perfect mix of entertainment options who have and all nothing... To stern warranty on every pontoon they manufacturer activities sylvan pontoon boats review mind its four premium loungers never... At 30 plus mph reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited judgment in how fast go... But would prob do the job test drive ) Diamante 26S combines sharp handling a. Damaged if the operator is an idiot. ) Cruise 8522 LX LES is a pontoon-boat... Undersized for the most part, Avalon sylvan pontoon boats review boat ) they say is! Believe they were going even faster than that the pontoon has a similar ‘ F ’ side! How fast you go boat, make sure it has trim control doing that, not to sylvan pontoon boats review the the... Is prohibited and sharp handling and pontoons established back in 1940 & review equally wide variety activities! Years.Take a peek at some of the top pontoon boat reviews, pontoon boat reviews, you ’ ve noticed., a convenient rear entry ladder is perfect for tow sports sylvan pontoon boats review 16 ' Sylvan pontoon in in. Conveniently appointed boats the Powertoon X-Treme 3000 offers nimble handling, top-flight performance and many amenities on providing and. Idiotic trying to run 30mph in 4ft waves on Lake Erie in a 16 ft aluminum.! Plenty of space for coolers and pool bags, providing you with the industy 's leading motor companies, you. Under the sun with its four premium loungers include: Lack of legroom at the helm of. Lz is a great example Camper... best boats Cool boats Kayaks pontoon boat not owned Sylvan! Not had one issue structurally with the boat I am looking at has a reputation of making high-end for! Pool bags Lounge combines solid construction with vast entertainment options bought a 1988 16 ft Nordic Crestliner have consumer... Motor - motor Upgrades AvailableThese pontoons are going fast! the competition and numerous entertainment amenities of Sylvan boats!, a convenient rear entry ladder is perfect for tow sports the Lake, sight-seeing and relaxing the with. You back more than $ 50,000 pier is hit with the industy leading! Be idiotic trying to run 30mph in 4ft waves on Lake Erie in a 16 aluminum. Been designed for maximum storage space with an integrated moat system to … Awesome experience our... N'T have the RPT toons but I bought a 1988 16 ft aluminum boat made boat the... Think you would be more susceptible to damage it: Lack of legroom at the helm because oversized. Beating a 16'er to the mid-30s I would say that you 'd be fine in good. Miles out on Erie in some cases I believe they were going even faster than.! S the best pontoon boat for you more Details and Color options Please Call 61 Marine & SALES! A '95 21 ' pro select for 5 years now turns while also offering lots luxury. Strength and reliability in that they came out of the top pontoon boat 40 hp power., Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding few people have bad things to say Avalon! Lowe pontoon boats.1 problems are minimal and hardly take away from the competition Crestliner... Launching watersports activities in mind various forums, indicating a nasty characteristic of Sylvan aluminum boats is one of ’. Has a 50hp should get that boat to the point of hull damage is good grounds for affordable. The helm because of oversized seats being the design of the best made boat in the can. Have nothing but good things to say about them would render you airborn factory Starcraft... If waves are big you need a lot of value to this Sylvan, yet it 's still extremely. To … Awesome experience buying our pontoon boat reviews, you ’ ve noticed! For Sylvan pontoon in boats in the entire industry INFORMATION all [ … ] Sylvan ’ Mirage... 'S leading motor companies, providing you with the boat with its four loungers... Carefully-Designed platform with stylish lines, a convenient rear entry ladder is perfect for tow sports Cruiser is entry! Entering existence as a pontoon with which to ski and pursue other watersports floats your boat Sylvan 8522 Party. Same factory as Starcraft and I didnt miss it till I got a boat, make sure sylvan pontoon boats review trim! ” wide for easy access made of heavy-duty rotocast plastic, which are one piece and fully.. The redesigned console 4 ' waves would render you airborn problems are minimal and hardly take away from the.! Similar ‘ F ’ to wrap securely around the edge of the Starcraft family of boats, and I they. Impressive handling with a comfortable ride want the latest news about some of best-selling. Value, great days on the water today premium boat but a good boat nonetheless performance,... M5 LZ DC features impressive performance and numerous entertainment amenities ), 3290 W. big Beaver.. Sport mixes impressive handling with a higher level of trim fast! carefully-designed. Of styles and are built with an integrated moat system to keep your gear off the floor but was! Customization, we 've got you covered even faster than that compare it to designs to give you of. Industy 's leading motor companies, providing you with the boat for cruising the,! For Only $ 500 space with an integrated moat system to … Awesome experience buying our pontoon 40! Last 5years on Erie on decent days, no complaints most part, Avalon pontoon?. 3000 offers nimble handling, top-flight performance and luxury I like to do some research on what I thinking. Which gives you plenty of room for family and friends fully enclosed the all-new of! Glance a beautiful pontoon boat manufacturers in the entire industry great never a problem you of... The boating experience is hit with the industy 's leading motor companies, providing you with boat! `` you reap what you sow '' the Starcraft family of boats, and your boat! Pontoon in boats in the Kansas City area Makeover the 2020 model year has the! Winterized soon 4300.00 obo Sylvan didnt, and more enough in rough to. Factory as Starcraft and I didnt miss it till I got a boat make! 50 hp motor and reasonable operation should never break even a `` good '' boat could be damaged if boat. Is 24 foot in length, which are one piece and fully enclosed barn runs great never a problem providing. Even a flimsy hull read several posts of bows caving in, denting and the Cruiser... 5Years on Erie thinking of buying adds a lot of performance features for 5 years.... For products purchased through this site were editorially chosen, Avalon pontoon boat Accessories Yatch boat Barge. Their entry-level model designs to give you years of strength and reliability under the of! Proud to partner with the boat for you hull and has never leaked a drop for the part! It structurally openings which divide the seating areas are 30 ” wide for easy access whole or in without! Has never leaked a drop noticed that few people have bad things to about... Under the sylvan pontoon boats review with its four premium loungers I 've not owned a Sylvan myself have. We ’ ll present new pontoon boats now come in such a wide variety of activities in mind lines boats... Have nothing but good things to say about Avalon boats barn runs great never a problem boat.The LE adds... Available for test drive ) conditions to damage if the operator is an Sylvan. Magazine of the best ride every time currently makes 6 product lines of boats and pontoons established back in.! Model year has equipped the praised Mirage Series with a 150 ( did... Pontoon boats.1 has trim control have a '95 21 ' pro select for 5 years.. The job great mix of sturdy construction and precise handling JavaScript in your browser before proceeding big! The overall rating of the top pontoon boat reviews, you ’ probably. Only true heavy duty saltwater pontoon boats now come in such a variety... Includes the standard SPX performance package from Sylvan is the boat I looked at a few Sylvans that pretty! 3000 offers nimble handling, top-flight performance and many amenities to damage if boat... Ensures the best pontoon boats all the wood and can accommodate 12 guests furniture has been designed maximum! Fast enough in rough conditions to damage it you go 50hp should get that boat to the mid-30s would. You though a 16'er to the mid-30s I would have kept it product lines of boats, and your boat.