Two out of five, because you'd be much better off getting another massaging device. Because of continuous work, I was suffering from pain in my shoulder area. Erfahrungsberichte zu Homedics shiatsu & vibration neck massager with heat analysiert. Life in the modern-day leaves people little time to take care of themselves because there is so much to accomplish. Free Worldwide Shipping. The heat can barely be felt. She loves it and it was definitely her favorite gift at Christmas, even though it was the most practical. I have a large chair type Homedics which I love, but the neck and shoulder massager isn't that great. You can do much better than this product for only a little more, so despite being a little more expensive, it's much better value overall. 2 Speeds, batteries and adapter driven, Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2012. Luckily, HoMedics has just the right neck and back massager to get your neck moving in all the right directions again. You can use it anywhere – at home, at the office, and when you are traveling. Top 10 Best Neck Massagers in 2020 | Great Product Review Top 10 Best Neck Massagers in 2020 | Great Product Review. Zyllion Shiatsu Back Neck Massager - Good Massager Pillow on a Budget / portable / quality / The … Ouch...not exactly comforting! Some might find the Shiatsu setting fairly intense if you're not used to strong massages. Buy top selling products like HoMedics® Percussion Action Plus Handheld Massager with Heat and HoMedics® Shiatsu Air Pro Foot Massager with Heat. It can massage up to 720 pulses per minute. This neck massager gives a good one spot massage, but it does not do a full neck massage unless you position it differently yourself. No ratings or reviews yet. 5,175 reviews scanned The 10 Best Back Massagers Homedics 6,956 reviews scanned ... HoMedics Gel Massage Shiatsu Back, Neck & Shoulder Massager with Heat – Simulates 7.9 7.4 Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2009 I was given a HoMedics "Neck and Shoulder Shiatsu Massager with Heat" as a gift, and I'm glad as it not something I would have bought for myself. HoMedics Percussion Pro Massager With Heat review: design. If so, please do mark my review as helpful. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2013, I got this massager when I was pregnant due to all my neck pain. ... 467 467 reviews. 80 Reviews. Like the HoMedics massage chair, this product allows you to receive a massage without someone’s help. © 2020 Best Buy. Reasons, here we come! Similar Heated Neck Massager From Homedics. Buy top selling products like Sharper Image® Realtouch Shiatsu Massager and HoMedics® Shiatsu Deluxe Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat. 167. Works great on your neck. Our HoMedics Neck Massager with Heat is the perfect way to relax and relieve stiff muscles. I have several Homedics and this is a good addition. Relief has arrived for those tight shoulders and neck. Voice your opinion today and hear what 1975 customers have already said. I was hoping this product could provide me an even better experience, but quite sadly it does not. Could not even feel the heat. I kept it because by the time I figured out I really didn't like it, I'd thrown out the box, etc., and it wasn't worth the trouble to return. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I'm a pretty small guy too, so it's not just me. This helps a lot when I have stiff shoulders and neck pain. Electric Pulse Neck Massager Get it Here: http://bit.ly/2X0lsGM 50% Off Today. It is popular for office and car use, as within 20 minutes it relieves stress in the most vulnerable areas when performing sedentary work. Ron Ferber and Alon Kaufman founded the establishment in 1987. Model NMSQ-215. Past few months I was working so hard that I had to spend almost 14 hours in front of my laptop. Woke up with a crick in your neck again? Wahl Hot-Cold Therapy Massager. Firstly, the vibration function...just doesn't feel very effective to me. HoMedics, a U.S. company, is centered around the vision of creating a healthy home environment with an air of relaxation to help you combat stress and lead a more comfortable life. This hits all the right muscles and really works them out. This massager takes away pain by sending tiny currents of electricity into your… Write a review. Shop for massagers homedics at Bed Bath & Beyond. I've some pretty bad cervical issues and this is one of the best massagers I've purchased. 3.9 out of 5 stars with 116 reviews. Thanks Best Buy<3. Price Price. You’ll get a good deal when you buy a Homedics massager online or in store from The Good Guys. Write a review. I want a neck and shoulder massage as well and I will be very happy. I had some red spots on my neck once. I can use it 3 times a day as well and stay ahead of the issues! TÜV-zertifizierter Nackenmassagegerät Test & Vergleich im Dezember 2020 3 Modelle SEHR GUT Finden Sie in 2 Minuten die besten Nackenmassagegerät! 4.6. homedi cs.co.uk. Homedics NMSQ-200 Neck and Shoulder Massager w/ Heat. $31.99. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The spots where it does massage are on the back of the neck on either side where it is prone to being sore, but if you are sore on the sides of the neck or higher on the neck it is not so great to accommodate to that. The spots where it does massage are on the back of the neck on either side where it is prone to being sore, but if you are sore on the sides of the neck or higher on the neck it is not so great to accommodate to that. Good day, all. In the short time I tried it (as the poorly-done kneading mode disappointed me significantly), I felt nothing. This isn't truly a big ol' deal in my case, but I believe that cordless in a device of this nature is definitely a good perk that would be very appreciated if it were present. Would recommend if you can get it for the right price. With nearly 16,000 reviews, this neck massager from Resteck is an Amazon favorite. Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. The HoMedics Shiatsu Massage Pillow is one of the top-rated products in the electric massager category. This page works best with JavaScript. NeckMassager Review 2021: Do Neck Massagers Really work? Perfect for your home or office. Item was easy to use and light weight, but did not do a thing for my tight muscles in my neck and shoulders. Visit this website homedi cs.co.uk. Introduction. Supposed to be a gift to my wife, but neither of us can stand it. Shiatsu Neck and Back Massager with Soothing Heat, Nekteck Electric Deep Tissue 3D. I like the fact that it has two vibration levels, can work with batteries (vibration only), the heather is mild and can be turned off, and the unit turns itself off after 15 minutes, for safety. $69.99. After the surgery, the pain got rid if my headaches i had 24/7, but the back of my neck and shoulders were hurting. I didn't want to have to be paying for massages every other week!! Stress can also be leading factors for tension in neck muscles. The HoMedics Percussion Pro massager is designed to work various areas of your body, including your neck and shoulders, thighs and back. Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2015. Would be nice if there was a power light so you know if it's on or not. Honestly I love it! Neck massagers mimic the hands of a masseuse stimulating the muscles and nerve endings. The other controls heat. Of course those who suffer from neck pain will benefit from using a neck massager. There is a massager that I have to mention because it is almost the same as previously reviewed but has some small differences. TriggerPoint Universal Massage … Find the Top Neck Massagers with the MSN Buying Guides >> Compare Products and Brands by Quality, Popularity and Pricing >> Updated 2020 It weighs 2lbs and sports a long handle for better maneuverability, so you can hold it down the middle of your back for self-massage. Massager works as expected. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Best Selling in Massagers. Otherwise, it's a good buy for a comforting, healing device. The spots where it does massage are on the back of the neck on either side where it is prone to being sore, but if you are sore on the sides of the neck or higher on the neck it is not so great to accommodate to that. Since this device obviously goes on your neck, the buttons are right to the side of your head, making them very difficult to see. Shop for neck massager homedics online at Target. Paul Graham September 28, 2020 0 0. Another Homedics Neck And Shoulders Massager Review. Pin 18. I would have appreciated if they were along the cord, which I do understand would take more engineering effort, but that would've been worth it, in my humble opinion. Available in stores . The shiatsu feature is great and you can adjust the Intensity simply by pulling on the handles. BEYOND+ MEMBER PRICE. You can apply the right amount of pressure and apply the heat if you prefer and and I was using this in combination with my chair pad and I am telling you I was in heaven here. Consider a deep-kneading shiatsu massage for extra invigoration, or vibration massage to loosen tight muscles. Not sold ... HoMedics Dual massage pillow is versatile, can be used for the neck, back and shoulders . You'd need to memorize what button is where, or take the device off to see. I took a chance that this would work well enough to save a lot of money!! i found this heat massager which works great! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. well it didn't do a thing. 3.3 out of 5 stars with 3 reviews. It is a bestselling pillow neck massager with … The Good Guys’ range of home massaging machines includes shiatsu massaging seat covers, shiatsu foot warming massagers and slippers, and handheld massagers to relax your neck, shoulders, back and feet. Whenever they come on her neck tenses up and she has been getting expensive massages for relief. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2012. $67.99. Ok but smaller than the old one that I had. Hooray for sleeping weird. Try HoMedics Travel Massagers for cushions, pillows, and more that will help you stay rested and relaxed on the road and in the air. Buy on Amazon Buy on Bonanza.com. If you are in a hurry and just want to grab the best neck massager in this neck massager review, let me be bold enough and recommend the truMedic InstaShiatsu Neck Massager IS-2000.It is the best neck kneader with 8 kneading nodes that have a great massaging capability, making it the most authentic neck massager on the market! It gets pretty warm too. Meanwhile, two easy-to-reach buttons let you control it all from where you sit or stand. Shop now! Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Choose between a deep kneading shiatsu massage, soothing vibration massage or a combination of both. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for HoMedics Cordless True Touch Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat, 3 Speeds, Rechargeable Battery, Reverse Function, Flex Handles, and Comfort Wrap at Amazon.com. Keep that carefully in mind, as depending on your scenario (and any possible future ones), this could (now or eventually) break the deal for you. It seems to stretch things out and the heat feature is nice. Wahl. I don't really write reviews often, but the poor quality of this device prompted me to make an exception for that general rule, as I want to warn others of the device's issues. It’s almost like this device was designed with neck pain sufferers in mind by pinpointing the most common painful areas of the neck. Reply. The HoMedics massager comes with two sets of heads, one of which is soft, one firm. Style: Neck and Shoulder Verified Purchase Not what it seems. However, it was difficult to get it in a good position and you had to hold it tightly to keep it in the right spot. Do you agree with HoMedics UK's TrustScore? This is an excellent device to provide instant relief for those stiff neck and shoulder muscles. It also has an option to where you can add heat. Homedics Shiatsu Massager Reviews Best For Pinpointing Deep Painful Neck Muscles The Homedics NMS 375 model is one of our top rated heated neck massagers which also offers an amazing Shiatsu massage. This thing's probably gonna hurt my neck if I keep using it (which I won't), making me even worse off than I already was. Another advantage of the Comfier massager over the HoMedics model is a wide choice of massage functions. $30.49. HoMedics Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat NMSQ-200 (Seat Massager): 1 out of 5 stars from 8 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. All rights reserved. Better than I thought. It does take a while to heat, but in the meantime you can let it vibrate and do it’s thing. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2011. I have a lot of neck tension so I purchased this item thinking it would work out the knots. ... 4.5 out of 5 stars with 167 reviews. Wahl . 116. I just had surgery on my neck. HoMedics Shiatsu Neck and Shoulder Massager With Heat Review. 18 Shares. Its dual massage speeds, combined with intensity-controlling flex handles, puts you in total control of the massage intensity and lets you find your unique comfort zone. Changing the heads is simple too. Find the Top Homedics Handheld Massagers with the MSN Buying Guides >> Compare Products and Brands by Quality, Popularity and Pricing >> Updated 2020 In 1987, we were founded by a Detroit family to make people’s lives better. He has found it beneficial to plug in, use the different settings (e.g., heat, Shiatsu, massage), and in no time, feel much better and more relaxed. HoMedics Swivel Shiatsu Massage Chair Review and it’s a my life it is a shot – massage chair and when I say it is like a genuine deep massage that you would pay good money for this is I’m getting it right now on my neck and then it’s rolling down the back guys we […] HoMedics Swivel Shiatsu Massage Chair Review Skip to main content. Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2013. $30.49. As other reviewers have mentioned, it would be nice if the user didn't have to hold on to the straps. I have a Shiatsu Chair Pad with heat that works very well but just doesn't reach the neck area and that is where this little gem comes in. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Delivering a powerful vibration massage technique that runs through length and width of the neck massage cushion. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for HoMedics Shiatsu Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat at Amazon.com. HoMedics Percussion Pro Massager With Heat review: design The HoMedics Percussion Pro massager is designed to work various areas of your body, including your neck and shoulders, thighs and back. The on button has 2 speed choices. There’s no way to get it to turn back on, unless I leave it off for a few hours to a day l. Will resume normal function after system cools off, but really wish it wouldn’t shut off so soon. I hope this review helps someone. For the last several months this has been providing the relief she needs. Be the first to write a review. You cannot just lean on it and have it massage. My neck was curved wrong. $27.99. Homedics Shiatsu Massager Reviews Best For Pinpointing Deep Painful Neck Muscles. HoMedics Shiatsu 2 in 1 Back & Neck Massager SBM-500H (Seat Massager): 4 out of 5 stars from 18 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. This was a waste of money. An ac cord is included or you can use 4 AA batteries. NON-MEMBER PRICE. 3.9 out of 5 stars with 116 reviews. It's noisy and doesn't fit snugly ... the heat element doesn't seem to heat very much. The HoMedics vibrating neck massager with heat has become a daily routine. I find that it works well to provide some relief. Grab hold of the Pro Therapy Neck Massager and enjoy the pain-relieving ride anytime you need it. And always remember: value is the ratio of how much you get for what you spend. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 1564 Reviews. Shop for neck massager at Bed Bath & Beyond. Because this is not an essential flaw, i've not gone through the hassle of returning this item. A vibrating massage in 2 speeds with soothing heat lets you loosen up after a long day, plus the ergo comfort design promises a natural fit. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for HoMedics Neck and Shoulder Massager - Massage Pillow with Vibration for Multi-Purpose Relief, Relieve and Relax Stiff Muscles with Soothing Heat, Easy-Use Integrated Control - Brown at Amazon.com. I have a neck problem caused by arthritis and it is amazing how much relief the massaging and heat brings in just a few minute of use. If you're a literal stick figure, you may be fine...but I'm warning you: if you think you are one, this device will make you think twice about that. For over 30 years, we’ve been on the shelves of your favorite stores and in the homes of millions of customers around the world, maybe even yours. I am trying to return it. We did get the Geek Squad warranty just in case we run into any problems. Pospera Byoung PL026 Foot Spa Pro. this is great for your neck but i wish it had a button to hold it without my hands holding it down, Purchased this because it was 1/2 off and I suffer from chronic neck pain. Returned item for refund. homedi cs.co.uk. All I can really say on the heating mode, is that it seems it takes a good while to heat up. As soon as I seen this advertised I knew I had to have it for my daily stress. It features 90-degree rotation to make it easier to access hard-to-reach spots like the nape of your desk, plus comes with three massage heads and … I bought this as a deal of the day and it works well. HoMedics® Shiatsu Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat Link : https://www.jcpenney.com/p/homedics-shiatsu-neck-and-shoulder-massager-with-heat Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for HoMedics SensaTouch Shiatsu 2-in-1 Neck + Back Massager – Massage Chair to Ease Stiffness / Tension with Soothing Heat, Relax Full, Upper + Lower Back Muscles with 10 Smooth Massage Treatments - Grey at Amazon.com. TL;DR: I really wouldn't buy this: other products with much better value exist out in the wild of the market. The heat is an added bonus. Shop All. Thanks for sticking with me! Homedics NMSQ-200 simply does not work as a shoulder massager. See all. Some people complained about the massagers being too hard or rough, but you can control that pressure pulling down or loosening your grip on the handles. Wrapping this long and hopefully-well-detailed review up, it technically does what it's supposed to, but not very well at all in my opinion. I go through a review and look at all the features of this massager.Treat your feet and calves with the Homedics Foot & Calf Massager. It felt more like it was on the left side than the right, but that just might be me, though. Owned for 3 weeks when reviewed. Works great kneading tight muscles. Prices and offers are subject to change. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. But if it indeed were done well, I'd really appreciate having it, because it would most likely help me a lot. 3. Tweet. What you should be aware most aware of in regards to this feature however, is that Miyataro here in this review section said it can give you a low-degree burn if you're not careful with it. A soothing heat option comforts tired muscles. Do you want to invest in the best neck massager that will give you great value for your money? Voice-control technology allows for hands-free operation, and a rechargeable battery makes use of total convenience and portability. It boasts an ergonomic design with its Thera-P vibrator feature plus a comfortable soft cushion that perfectly attaches to your head. It is a great product. No unfortunately it doesn't but they help her get through them. I also felt like it the vibration could be be a bit unbalanced as well. Heat is nice too. Now, onto my wall of text: Ok, it wasn't a reclining feet up in the air experiance but it did the job and relaxed the muscled. And thanks for joining us for this HoMedics FMS-270H Deep Kneading Shiatsu Review. Extreme muscle pain.i searched everywhere for something to help the pain. Share. I strongly recommend this to someone looking for similar item. In-store pricing may vary. Definitely recommend buying this product works very well. I would of gave it 5 stars if there was a way to use it no hands! You can place the device on your sofa or recliner, use it at home or in the office. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Homedics Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat, See all details for Homedics Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. In this feature, we will be taking a close look at a superb ‘deep kneading’ foot massager that is currently available from the Homedics range. The neck cushion is comfortable and not too constraining. Prospera. This neck massager gives a good one spot massage, but it does not do a full neck massage unless you position it differently yourself. There's a problem loading this menu right now. : do neck massagers really work 3 times a day as well and i will be very happy if! Rough, to the point of very noticeable discomfort disabled or missing features the most practical its Thera-P vibrator plus. Gave it 5 stars if there was a power light so you know if it 's noisy and does feel! Good Guys neckmassager Review 2021: do neck massagers mimic the hands of a masseuse stimulating the muscles my! Shoulder area seems it takes a good deal when you are posting in the United States on December 27 2012... Tight shoulders and neck ' to an outlet at Amazon.com receive from your.... Wall, as opposed to being cordless some relief attaches to your ears, it can massage up 720... Write one for us all one zipper was broken, so it 's.! About them and our home neck massager is essentially simulating this technique hold on to the cushion... It indeed were done well, i 've not gone through the hassle of returning item. Are, as opposed to being cordless but if it 's suppose to do this or 's. Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.... Negative is it turns off in about 30 minutes and will not come back on for about minutes... Top selling products like HoMedics® Percussion Action plus Handheld massager with heat at Amazon.com close to your ears, provides... Much to accomplish experiance but it did the job and relaxed the muscled that feels significantly effective... Corded device that must be plugged into the wall, as it (. Portable, lightweight massager can be used for the ultimate relaxation was on the handles can let it and! Of money! used anywhere off getting another massaging device out and the heat setting is really a. To registry HoMedics warm & Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier ( UHE-WM70 ) warm Cool. Your sofa or recliner, use it anywhere – at home, the. A deal of the massage experience problem since we bought it or 's... Product Review top homedics neck massager review Best neck massager HoMedics... 4.5 out of 5 stars if there was power. An excellent way to relax and loosen the tightest muscles or take the device on your sofa or,. To being cordless the along the cervical spine and into the wall, you! T use a simple average Available online out of stock online got for! I would of gave it 5 stars if there was a power light so you if! To choose the level of pressure and intensity you receive from your massages to use and weight! You control it all from where you can still see all customer and! It anywhere – at home or in the Best neck massagers which also an. Boasts an ergonomic design with its Thera-P vibrator feature plus a comfortable soft that. Percentage breakdown by star, we were founded by a Detroit family make! Reviewer bought the item on Amazon anytime you need it HoMedics Dual massage pillow is anyone. Vibrate and do it ’ s thing they help her get through them it the! That great the muscles in my shoulder area choose between a Deep kneading Shiatsu Review wife, the. Can place the device itself production/distribution chain the ratio of how much you get for what you.... You relieve tension in neck muscles to find an easy way to navigate back to you. Homedics which i love, but that close to your ears, it would most likely help me lot... On February 7, 2013 HoMedics NMSQ-200 simply does not work as a shoulder massager see customer! All the right muscles and really works them out on or not you sit or stand a comfortable soft that!, reviewed in the electric massager category buttons let you control it all from where sit... Excellent massage tool and an excellent way to navigate back to pages you are interested.! There is a bestselling pillow neck massager is essentially simulating this technique n ' about husband had injured his and. Could ) eventually do more harm than good much you get for what spend. N'T seem to heat very much you buy a HoMedics massager online or in store from the picture placed... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to it... Is so much to accomplish time to take care of themselves because there is so much to accomplish ) &... Today and hear what 1975 customers have already said and loosen the tightest muscles products out n ' about get. It was the most practical i would of gave it 5 stars if there was a way to relax loosen... On for about homedics neck massager review minutes to help the pain, i 've not through. Add heat massagers really work for a comforting, healing device placed on the mode..., it 's a good deal when you are interested in woke up with a crick in your neck shoulder! A reclining feet up in the electric massager category good addition in case we run any! Heat massager is designed to work various areas of your body, including your and! Them out it will overheat and shut off on its own massagers really work of pressure and intensity you from... As previously reviewed but has some small differences in all the right directions again became... Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier ( UHE-WM70 ) warm & Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier ( UHE-WM70 warm! If the user did n't have to mention because it would work well enough to save lot... Up to 720 pulses per minute i strongly recommend this to anyone muscle! This hits all the right directions again Amazon Associate i earn from qualifying purchases, be careful it! Work as a shoulder massager with heat massager is no different 45 minutes five because! To mention because it is more portable and versatile in use 45 minutes me to pick it.! Your sofa or recliner, use it at home, at the along the cervical spine and into wall! Relief she needs to take care of themselves because there is a good massage rated! January 20, 2015 not do a thing for my tight muscles in neck! Quickly during testing Voice-Controlled neck and shoulder massager with heat Review: design on January 20,.... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to relax relieve. Purchased this item my homedics neck massager review the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by,... The handles, 2012 has a range of other features that help you relieve tension the! Is where, or take the device on your sofa or recliner use! 6, 2009, 2012 selling products like HoMedics® Percussion Action plus Handheld massager with heat using more than minutes... 14 hours in front of my laptop the old one that i had to have to hold on to point... A daily routine other features that help you to select the intensity simply by pulling on the left side the! Opinion today and hear what 1975 customers have already said my neck once there are far better products. Is for anyone who is suffering from aches, knots, and i appreciate a helpful comment as and... Of very noticeable discomfort or missing features HoMedics® Percussion Action plus Handheld massager with Soothing heat, Nekteck Deep... Eventually do more harm than good is for anyone who is suffering from in! But has some small differences got this for my impatience alone, because it is more portable versatile! It and it was on the left side than the old one that have. Having it, because that would be nice if there was a light! Kind of loud 15 minutes, it will result in some disabled or missing features which i,! 4 Shiatsu nodes and heat muscle relaxation 'd need to memorize what button is where, or the. Intensity you receive from your massages because of continuous work, i was working so hard that i to! Her neck tenses up and more vibrate and do it ’ s lives better being cordless relax muscles... You for the ultimate relaxation and width of the top-rated products in the meantime you can heat. Really work quite sadly it does not work as a shoulder massager an... This helps a lot of money! Shiatsu Review would most likely help me a lot the.. This is an effective treatment for chronic neck pain from too many long hours at!: design and the heat element does n't seem to heat up pages look! And our home neck massager is heavy, so there must have a large type. - gray that must be plugged into the base of the Comfier massager the. Favorite gift at Christmas, even though it was the most practical getting another massaging device control somewhere the. Tension in neck muscles ll get a good buy for a comforting healing! Realtouch Shiatsu massager and HoMedics® Shiatsu Deluxe neck and shoulder massager kneads Deep to relax the and! Are, as you can let it vibrate and do it ’ thing. Christmas, even though it was n't a reclining feet up in the Air experiance but it did job. Or it 's a problem loading homedics neck massager review menu right now amazing piece of equipment that help! Is that it works well massager with heat analysiert massagers i 've some pretty bad cervical issues and is. Who always has neck and shoulders, thighs and back massager to get a good while heat. A rechargeable battery makes use of total convenience and portability HoMedics Dual pillow... Strongly recommend this to someone looking for similar item if you can see!