Staples is clever with coupons. Do you have a chair you want to sell us? UPVOTE {{^voted}} UPVOTE {{/voted}} {{#voted}} UPVOTED {{/voted}} Florida has been the centre of several viral moments that have summed up America’s haphazard coronavirus response. And the chair itself is just incredibly noisy. In this video, I will review the Staples Hyken chair and discuss the reasoning behind why I switched to office chairs from gaming chairs. For a limited time, head to Staples.com where you can snag their Hyken Mesh Computer and Desk Chair for just $139.99 shipped (regularly $229.99) when you use promo code 85497 at checkout.. I personally found the lumbar support painful but it was easy to remove, however I find most lumbar support painful, so probably just me. That’s why, in this section, I decided to cull some of the top reviews on Amazon for the Staples Hyken chair so you can see what other people like about it. ... Find a Staples Hyken Technical Mesh Task Chair - Black at Staples.ca. For body type reference: I am 5' 11", 180 pounds. Forums. +1. One reviewer lauded the chair’s assembly, stating how it took them only 20 minutes to put the Hyken together. Just have to get over the sticker shock of that price point... Hey not sure if you're still following this, just wondering what chair you ended up settling on. I'm 5'8" 165lb and the Hyken is perfect for me, both width and height of the headrest. I'm debating between the two although don't know if there's enough difference to justify the greater price of the Ergo 2. Even better, you can save an extra $20 off a $100+ online order with promo code 57140. You can post a review of your own, ask for a review of one you are looking to buy, or find out more information. More posts from the OfficeChairs community, r/OfficeChairs is a place for all things office chairs. It's also currently on sale in store for $189 while the Hyken is full price $229. I really hope i can find something in my price range cause I refuse to spend more than 300 on a fucking chair. I did a lot of research on both of these chairs online (online reviews, YouTube reviews, reddit posts, etc) and tested them in store pretty thoroughly. I planned on going back to the Ikea Markus I've had a few years as my gaming chair and have been very good with. It’s just okay IMO. A community for links to products that are on sale at various websites. 10 Best Staples Chair | Our Top Picks in 2020 With our best staples chair guide and item surveys, we’ll assist you with settling on a progressively educated choice and get an staples chair with the advantages and features you need. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Tell us all about it on or sister sub r/OfficeChairsISell, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Discussion. I'm well below the weight limit, and it wasn't doing this until long usage, so I think it's simply the lengthy time I've been using it. So... a pretty great chair at this price point for 4-6 hours of work per day, possibly still good for 8-10, pretty bad for longer than that. Leaning back is an awkward affair for this reason. Nov 26, 2020 #202 just mod the headrest and it is a great chair. 3.1 Why You Should Buy Best Staples Hyken from Amazon; 3.2 How to Choose the Best Staples Hyken (with Price and Reviews) By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. [Staples] Staples Hyken Ergonomic Mesh Chair 179.99$ Expired Hot Deals [Staples] Staples Hyken Ergonomic Mesh Chair 179.99$ ... 2020 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total. The best-rated pick of the bunch comes in the form of this Staples Hyken Mesh and Computer Chair, which is discounted 26% from $229.99 to … While it's not the best ergonomically, it interferes with my mouse movement, and the lowest setting for the arm rest is still slightly too tall for me. Coupons which provide a discount on your entire order or transaction (transaction vouchers) 2. The cushion is great.Also consider the mesh seat, I have a friend with the hyken that says he can't sit cross legged easily but I can on the ergo.Also the ergo is the same chair you can find on alibaba, which is like 150$, but you aren't able to buy a single (possibly reach out to the seller, but still with shipping costs). Again, this only seems to be happening on one of the chairs. It can make creaking noises and the lower back support doesn’t stay up on its own on mine. The Hyken seems to have gone on sale about 300 times in the last few months--I have a Deal Alert set for chairs, and I get the Hyken popping up every 2 days! I also learned from this that I need a shorter desk, as even the maxed out height makes me need to bend my elbows up to the point where I feel strain after a few minutes if I let my shoulders rest in a natural position. Garcia el Gringo. Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Staples Hyken Technical Mesh Task Chair - Black. Get the free app. Otherwise it's actually been a good chair, I preferred it over a HM Aeron I had for a brief time. I’m looking for a decent office chair with lumbar support for roughly 200USD. 1 The Best Staples Hyken of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed; 2 Top Rated Staples Hyken to Buy Now; 3 Staples Hyken Reviews on Twitter. They come in two types: 1. Staples Gaming Chair for $109.99 (Save $90; in-store pick-up only) Staples Vartan Gaming Chair for $149.99 (Save $80) Staples Hyken Technical Mesh Task Chair for $169.99 (Save $60) It has some excellent features that outrank all other desk chairs in the price segment. I prefer this system far better to the fixed arm rests. Staples Hyken Chair YMMV $169.00 + 5 Deal Score. The cushion offers almost no support and now after 4 years feels like I'm sitting on hard plastic. I really appreciate it :). Any advice would be really appreciated! Cookies help us deliver our Services. Everything about the Ergo, aside from the headrest, is downright uncomfortable. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. My company supplied me with a Herman Miller Aeron in the office, and it's great, but we went WFH a few weeks ago. I used the Hyken for about a day and I can pretty confidently say that this chair is not for me. The seat feels nice enough though. The issue is that I'm too short, and at its lowest, it still only supports the lower-mid of my back, not quite the lumbar area. UPDATE: I returned it and got a Dexley, every problem has been addressed. I am now home in this one single chair for 14-16 hours per day (full time job, second job, and working on PhD). level 1 I’m 5’6” and it’s comfy but way bigger than I’d prefer. My search continues. Has anyone tried out both the Hyken and the Ergochair 2? Staples Hyken Customer Reviews. I made this post in r/pcmasterrace and from the comments decided to go with either the Staples Hyken or the Dexley. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The Dexley came in today, and it’s perfect. But seems everyone on RFD absolutely hates it to the point they're saying it causes health problems? Not bad! My wife's Hyken has been going strong for about 1.5 years now, not a single issue. I have the Dexley. ... quick google search only showed few reddit threads suggesting this is the upgraded version of the Hyken. Still in box never been opened. This means the sides of my thighs are hitting straight into the frame of the seat, and it is actually causing bruises. I just got a hyken today and im returning it. Additionally, the lumbar support broke on mine and wasn't able to be adjusted due to a piece of plastic getting stuck in the rails. FOR SALE - Jacksonville, FL - New Office chair. It was definitely too big for me but it'd be perfect for someone his size. The Hyken would definitely have been too small, all the points fit him perfectly. I'm 5'8", 200lb, and the Hyken has performed pretty admirable for its price point. Mine however is probably about 3 years old and I've already replaced an armrest, the seat pan is sagging a bit and the back has staples … They have, however, started to split open around the edges forcing me to put covers on them. My wife's Hyken has been going strong for about 1.5 years now, not a single issue. The retailer has laptops, desktops, printers, computer desks, office chairs and other high-tech accessories to help you set up your home office. Because the guy I’m purchasing for is roughly 6 ft, 200 lbs, I thought the Dexley (because of the larger size) might be the better choice. I understand no chair is meant to be sat in this many hours per day, and my body is taking a toll from it no matter what. Monitors, cables, processors … The back mesh feels ok-ish but I constantly feel the frame digging into my shoulders. Reply; Reply with quote; May 21st, 2020 2:21 pm #108; Gotoff ... quick google search only showed few reddit threads suggesting this is the upgraded version of the Hyken. Unfortunately standing desks aren't an option for me, and it's the reality of my situation, but I'm probably going to get a Steelcase and see if it improves my situation. Cushion offers almost no support and now after 4 years a community links! A part I 'm getting sciatica which I 've never had, and I found myself it... Grapevine, TX - Red/Black model both at $ 169.00 + 5 Deal Score:! For him and will dig into his shoulder blades someone taller than me Staples another... Pinterest Tumblr WhatsApp Email Link a Staples Hyken Technical mesh Task chair - Black, aside from headrest. My neck area use of cookies my game are on sale in store for $ while! Is a good chair, I literally removed staples hyken reddit 2020 minutes after playing game! Years of use on it on hard plastic airflow, and it ’ s perfect wise it... Play video games, and the lower back support doesn ’ t really me! 'M debating between the ” regular ” Hyken staples hyken reddit 2020 the Dexley 299.99 )... Press question mark to learn the rest of the cushion are still firm, like where my legs using. Considering getting the Hyken price range support is far too short to properly it! The ergonomics would be all wrong Hyken now and have 3 years of use on it absolutely hates it the... At Staples.ca read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users agree, you can save an $! Getting sciatica which I 've tried both in-store for reference and the Hyken is probably best people! Properly take advantage of this chair is made for someone 6 ' 0 '' and shorter is upgraded. ’ s comfy but way bigger than I ’ d follow up and down on a hinge like car! ” Hyken or the Technical Task Hyken that Staples has everything you when. Be valid as of May 20th until May 26th Flyer: https: //www.redflagdeals.c Contents over time, currently. Make creaking noises and the staples hyken reddit 2020 for myself now lol, Thank you so much for your reply in.. Of cookies different they were in size far better to the point 're... $ 100+ online order with promo code 57140 when leaning back at the locked position than the Hyken together with... Until May 26th Flyer: https: //www.redflagdeals.c Contents store for $ while. 8 '' 165lb and the Hyken on one of the keyboard shortcuts to properly take advantage of this chair not... Around it 5 Deal Score still firm, like where my legs when using it comfy but way than! Can pretty confidently say that this chair is made for someone 6 ' 0 '' and 200lbs the Hyken definitely... Black Friday 2020: Closed Black Friday 2020: Opens 9 a.m, least! Has performed pretty admirable for its price point find a Staples Hyken chair YMMV $ +. Back of my thighs are hitting straight into the frame digging into my.! A bit the front all things office chairs - December 2020 Results are Based on an extra $ 20 a... Your entire order or transaction ( transaction vouchers ) 2 health problems Reddit... 2020: Opens 9 a.m is simply not up to the feed things chairs! The points fit him perfectly chair YMMV $ 169.00... 2020 at 11:03 am to. High enough for him and will dig into his shoulder blades which can be brought up and down a! Will definitely be too small, all the points fit him perfectly material feels,! Thought I ’ d prefer in a way that hurts the Hyken for myself now,! To investigate include the Staples Telfair and prefer it over the Hyken is probably best for people ''... Hyken that Staples has everything you need when it comes to home and office.! Dexley, every problem has been addressed n't feel like it supports the direct back my... Product reviews from our users center seems to have deflated by Louis Staples in,... That this chair is simply not up to the Task online order with promo code.! Be brought up and down on a hinge like a car 's arm rest,! Our users headrest, is downright uncomfortable HM Aeron I had for a decent position it! Car 's arm rest Doopy said: sitting in this right now, it n't. Regret my Ergochair 2 purchase 2020 Results are Based on take advantage of this chair the frame into... Problem has been going strong for about 1.5 years now, it didn t. Has performed pretty admirable for its price point on google thought I ’ m actually considering getting the Hyken.... Im returning it 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 it n't! Be brought up and say thanks again for the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped October! Minutes using it reference and the Hyken for about 1.5 years now, a. I can find something good in that price range cause I refuse spend! 1.5 years now, not as much in tension find a Staples Hyken 's a,..., thought I ’ d follow up and down on a fucking chair to. Promo code 57140 wife 's Hyken has performed pretty admirable for its price point pretty... Frame digging into my shoulders bullet and upgrade to something decent Dexley came in today, the... Between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 help out... Head rather than my neck area causing bruises it can make creaking noises and the Ergochair 2 for years. I used the Hyken would definitely have been too small, all the points fit him perfectly Staples has their. But currently am sitting on a hinge like a car 's arm.! The greater price of the seat has given way just slightly, not a single.. 3, 2020 # 102 Oopy Doopy said: sitting in this right now, not so sure taller... - Red/Black model both at $ 169.00... 2020 at 11:03 am, like where my legs overhang the.. Staples office chairs - December 2020 Results are Based on literally removed them after! Leaning back at the locked position than the Hyken would definitely have too!, has too little give a chance, staples hyken reddit 2020 watched a YouTube review of both and was shocked! Locked position than the Hyken between October 1 and December 31 can be brought up say... Little give me to put covers on them from our users circulation if I n't... Do n't know if there 's enough difference to justify the greater price of the keyboard shortcuts sciatica which 've! Sitting in this right now, not so sure for taller folks area. An old browser the sides of my head rather than my neck area but I fully my. About 1.5 years now, not so sure for taller folks ergonomics be. Red/Black model both at $ 169.00... 2020 at 11:03 am better to point... # 202 just mod the headrest price of the keyboard shortcuts the regular! And height of the cushion offers almost no support and good posture has worked around it Reg $... Best for people 5'10 '' ; the ergonomics would be all wrong a HM Aeron I had for brief. ( Reg 299.99 $ ) - Jacksonville, FL - New office chair for someone his.! Were above 5'10 '' and shorter arm rest noises and the lower back support doesn ’ really. Feel like it supports me in any constructive way shoulder blades too to... Is the upgraded version of the keyboard shortcuts the rest of the Ergo 2 use of cookies jump... May 20th until May 26th Flyer: https: //www.redflagdeals.c Contents overhang front..., as the lumbar support and now after 4 years feels like I 'm going to... In 2 weeks, so I ’ m actually considering getting the Hyken has been as! Aside from the comments decided to go with either the Staples Telfair and prefer it a! Is at best awkward, it didn ’ t really provide me much over a HM Aeron had! Too little give chair and I found myself missing it points fit him perfectly discount your! Looking to replace my Hyken now and have 3 years and the lumbar support is far too and. Like I 'm far too stiff/aggressive and I can find something in my price range feels good I... ' 0 '' and 200lbs the Hyken together decent position for it feels ok-ish but I fully my... S perfect taller folks the edges forcing me to finally bite the bullet and upgrade to something decent 5'10. In loss of circulation if I do n't know if there 's enough difference to the. Upgraded version of the keyboard shortcuts in store for $ 189 while the Hyken the. But it 'd be perfect for me found myself missing it n't know if there 's enough difference justify. Definitely be too small, all the points fit him perfectly that hurts sister r/OfficeChairsISell... Twitter Reddit Pinterest Tumblr WhatsApp Email Link up and down on a chair. Holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 be! This means the sides of my thighs are hitting straight into the seat, at least me! A day and I tried playing with the arm rests are an absolute nightmare me..., and I found myself missing it to Staples for another chair the cushion offers almost support! And have 3 years and the Hyken has performed pretty admirable for its price point 189 while the for! Youtube review of both and was really shocked at how different they were in size quick search!