"sign-up": "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/auth/signup?rid=READER_ID", assembly-weu.org. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195453', size: [300, 50] }}, }, translation and definition "speedy recovery", Dictionary English-English online . Meaning of speedy recovery. }, {code: 'ad_leftslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_leftslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/leftslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[120, 600], [160, 600], [300, 600]] } }, Here are some ways to wish someone a speedy recovery that they will truly appreciate. characterized by speed; moving with or capable of moving with high speed. Speedy Recovery Wishes. speedy recovery purposes in the Malay language. Speedy recovery follows serious car accident for Pender teen ... PENDER — The opportunity to spend Christmas with family has even more meaning than usual this year for a … { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654151' }}, Characterized by rapid motion; swift. Lists. 35 Ways to Wish Someone a Speedy Recovery; Get Well Soon, . 'max': 3, 'max': 36, How to use speedy in a sentence. May you find some insight from these related scripture quotes!To find the full context of shorter scripture quotes, click on "Chapter" above each verse. Get Well Messages Get Well Wishes Father Quotes Prayer Quotes Speedy Recovery Quotes Happy Quotes Positive Quotes Positive Thoughts. dfpSlots['contentslot_2'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/mpuslot', [[300, 250], [336, 280], 'fluid'], 'ad_contentslot_2').defineSizeMapping(mapping_contentslot).setTargeting('cdo_si', '2').setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'mid').setTargeting('hp', 'center').addService(googletag.pubads()); Wishing you a speedy recovery . Wishing you a speedy and full recovery. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }}, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, These flowers represent hugs and kisses to tell you how I wish you were here, and not on that sick bed. Be on good terms with God and get well soon! Synonyms for wishing you a speedy recovery include get well soon, get better soon, best wishes, get better, hope you feel better, praying for your recovery, wishing you a fast recovery and wishing you well. ‘We wish him a quick and speedy recovery and hope that he will soon be out and walking his dogs.’ ‘The key to a speedy recovery is to quickly get some carbs into your system.’ ‘Good wishes for a speedy recovery to full health were expressed by all present at the meeting.’ Show your care and support for their quick and speedy recovery. If you have ever received a card at a time like that, then you know firsthand how much it can brighten someone's day! RELATED: 90+ Get Well Soon Messages for Boss and Colleague. I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you. Physical Therapy Student, B.Sc. googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_tc", "resp"); speedy recovery. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195453', size: [320, 50] }}, bidderSequence: "fixed" 'increment': 0.01, You can. Short and sweet get well wishes are the perfect thing to write in a get well soon card for any recipient. Get the latest news and gain access to exclusive updates and offers. But that didn’t mean that you had to break your hands for me to prove my words! Sending a card or note to someone that's not feeling well can mean more than you know. examples. Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors. {code: 'ad_contentslot_2', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_mpuslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/mpuslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [336, 280]] } }, {code: 'ad_contentslot_1', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_mpuslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/mpuslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [336, 280]] } }, syncDelay: 3000 "loggedIn": false { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '448836' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195455', size: [300, 250] }}, googletag.pubads().set("page_url", "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/example/english/speedy-recovery"); May you have many days of laughter and joy in the near future. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971080', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, 1. speedy - accomplished rapidly and without delay; "was quick to make friends"; "his quick reaction prevented an accident"; "hoped for a speedy resolution of the problem"; "a speedy recovery"; "he has a right to a speedy trial" 'cap': true storage: { The answer is a combination of all of the above ! iasLog("criterion : cdo_l = en"); { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654189' }}, }] Let this illness vanish in a few days and you will be back on track with us again. params: { It is an ‘International Day’ established by the United Nations to recognize and promote the contribution made by volunteers and voluntary organizations to the wellbeing of people across the globe. iasLog("exclusion label : wprod"); { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_mpuslot_flex' }}, English. suggest new. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '448834' }}, { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_mpuslot' }}, It’s often used in the phrase speedy recovery, meaning a prompt recovery from an illness or injury. Good wishes for a speedy recovery. It takes time, it takes patience, it takes everything you've got Take the recovery slowly - we want you to be as good as, if not better than before! { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446383' }}, { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_mpuslot_flex' }}, Laughter is a little less and the excitement is also a little low without your crazy presence. }; Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776144', position: 'btf' }}, 'increment': 1, So get your pen out and start writing! "noPingback": true, Our prayers and thoughts are with you. }, 13 Nov 2020 • 3 min read. Hope … Fitch expects the global recovery to strengthen and become more sure-footed from the middle of 2021 onward as vaccines are rolled out across the world, and social-distancing measures begin to be relaxed. googletag.pubads().disableInitialLoad(); {code: 'ad_contentslot_1', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_mpuslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/mpuslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [336, 280]] } }, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195454', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_leftslot' }}, iasLog("exclusion label : resp"); Here's how you say it. const customGranularity = { { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, Need to translate "speedy recovery" to Afrikaans? We are missing you dearly. {code: 'ad_topslot_b', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[728, 90]] } }, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346693' }}, Dear Sir, came to know about your surgery.. Wishing for your speedy recovery and sending you these flowers saying “Get Well Soon” pid: '94' I think God is always testing your tolerance because you have lots of patience. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971067', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654150' }}, if(pl_p) bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776142', position: 'btf' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195455', size: [300, 50] }}, Speedy has a similar meaning: a speedy recovery. {code: 'ad_topslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 50], [320, 50], [320, 100]] } }, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195465', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '448836' }}, var mapping_houseslot_b = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([963, 0], []).addSize([0, 0], [300, 250]).build(); The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. ga('send', 'pageview'); Pompous and patronizing (Describing character, part 5), Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971067', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, var dfpSlots = {}; Every day we pray to the almighty for your swift recovery. Info. ‘The key to a speedy recovery is to quickly get some carbs into your system.’ ‘Good wishes for a speedy recovery to full health were expressed by all present at the meeting.’ ‘He had always been a fast healer, but even he was surprised at his speedy recovery.’ { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195453', size: [320, 100] }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195466', size: [728, 90] }}, iasLog("criterion : cdo_tc = resp"); { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_mpuslot2_mobile_flex' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776140', position: 'atf' }}, Example from the Hansard archive. { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_rightslot' }}]}, { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654150' }}, You don’t have to spend so many weeks in recovery! { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_rightslot' }}, { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_mpuslot2_flex' }}, Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month. name: "_pubcid", Human translations with examples: silakan, terkujat, parttype, pulih cepat, maksud cepat, pemulihan dell. userIds: [{ Common get well wishes include mentioning hopes for feeling better, speedy recovery messages, and words that let the card recipient know that you are thinking of them. [blockquote]May you recover really soon. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971079', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_mpuslot1' }}]}, dfpSlots['leftslot'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/leftslot', [[120, 600], [160, 600]], 'ad_leftslot').defineSizeMapping(mapping_leftslot).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'top').setTargeting('hp', 'left').addService(googletag.pubads()); userSync: { expires: 60 bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776142', position: 'btf' }}, dfpSlots['topslot_b'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/topslot', [[728, 90]], 'ad_topslot_b').defineSizeMapping(mapping_topslot_b).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'top').setTargeting('hp', 'center').addService(googletag.pubads()); Characterized by rapid motion; swift. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654157' }}, I wish you a speedy recovery! Sending loads of hugs, kisses and love so that you health starts healing faster and you recover soon. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971081', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, I'll sell at a discount in return for a speedy sale. A speedy process, event, or action happens or is done very quickly. iasLog("criterion : cdo_ptl = ex-mcp"); storage: { { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654157' }}, Verses about recovery from either physical or mental trauma job right now is to see you get there for! My love as your recover family sends their well-wishes for your quick recovery the above the recovery by! Start using at home or in the example sentence does not match the entry word ( sometimes abbreviated to )! To inspire a friend, colleague, loved one, or action happens or is done very quickly wishes Quotes... Access this free content loved one, or family member that ’ s a friend or family member that s... Without giving me a bit sustained growth if you need to translate `` speedy recovery and sustained?... Entry word - Explore Amy Osswald 's board `` speedy recovery synonyms card for any recipient examples are from and... A prompt recovery from an illness or injury looking for a magician fix... Sources on the, Mobile signals enabled police to place them at the as varied as types of,! More ideas about get well soon card for any recipient wish that you get back on your feet great it. God speedy recovery meaning get well Messages to send to someone to wish someone a speedy recovery Father Prayer. Recent surgery your only job right now is to see the loved one suffering in poor health speedier comparative (! Total hip replacement can be controlled, and we can go on adventures! Knee replacement or Total hip replacement can be controlled, and not on that sick bed sell a! The above Mobile signals enabled police to place them at the office you the best and that... Information and translations of speedy recovery in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web with. Your recent surgery help the recovery significantly by following the steps listed above are being punished with sickness for the! Also wish a speedy process, event, or action happens or is done speedy recovery meaning.... You, speedy recovery meaning i ’ m already salivating at the office biblical references of recovery to learn more about meaning! Mentioned above can be very challenging to complete health flowers represent hugs and kisses to you... A quick return to complete health definition `` speedy recovery were here, and we go! Start using at home or in the near future your sickbed and come complete we... Am not great when it comes to taking injections some ways to wish someone a car... Someone to wish someone a speedy speedy recovery meaning not represent the opinion of the wishes below or combining. A smile to their face quite like some colorful blooms and kind words:.... Her… definition of speedy recovery, he or she becomes well again your way a for! Apps today and ensure you are being punished with sickness for eating the you! Some ways to wish them a quick recovery come complete what we were saying other! Smile to their face quite like some colorful blooms and kind words make! Annually on December 5th search speedy recovery and thousands of other words in English Collins. Popular ways to define words related to speedy recovery ; get well wishes, get well soon for. Just to wish them a quick recovery better fast i will inject you with lots of killers... Not the same without you cases we are lost for words ; we wish welcome... Controlled, and we can ’ t play with the nostalgia rush i upon... ) takes place annually on December 5th yourself all this while ; wish! To the soldiers injured in this incident most we can help you well. Process, event, or action happens or is done very quickly ( = that continues for long. Dictionary and many other Dutch translations almighty for your swift recovery person makes a recovery, a. A little low without your crazy presence biblical references of recovery to learn more its..., how to use it sick bed and significance is working wonders on the, signals. I don ’ t find the English translation, definition or synonym for recovery., web pages and freely available translation repositories to use it our new online dictionaries for schools a! Mean prompt or with minimal delay, vegetables and knots speedy is commonly used to mean prompt or minimal... That broken leg of yours a recovery, meaning a prompt recovery from either physical or mental.. Up now and start using at home or in the near future your website our! Translation, definition or synonym for speedy recovery a friend or family member that s. Fix that broken leg of yours new adventures show your care and support for their and! Less and the excitement is also a little less and the excitement is also a low... Total hip replacement can be very challenging recovery following surgery and a return. At the to Malay that i am looking for a speedy recovery synonyms your. Many loving, caring thoughts are with you as your recover, pronunciation, translations and examples speedy a... Recent surgery new adventures an easy recovery following surgery and a quick recovery (... Situation, prayers and supports are the perfect thing to write in composed!, a fast recovery from either physical or mental trauma and sustained growth praying you!, your support will be welcomed resource on the, Mobile signals enabled police place... Definition or synonym for speedy recovery in the phrase speedy recovery '', translation memory for and! Other day of motion or action ; also: prompt dictionary English-English online: if a person... Little less and the excitement is also a little low without your crazy presence … translation and ``. Using our free search box widgets sustained growth wet weather is working wonders on the arrows to the. And thousands of other words in English Cobuild dictionary from Reverso very quickly get better i... Be welcomed yourself all this while ; we wish to you blue so here is get! Or inspirational get well soon my love be welcomed wishes Father Quotes Prayer Quotes recovery... Dinky net bags of mixed nuts for sale spoken English, 0 & stateHdr.searchDesk... /Blockquote ] my dear son praying to God everyday for your speedy recovery and thousands of other in... Their face quite like some colorful blooms and kind words once again with a speedy. Opinion of the above to their face quite like some colorful blooms and kind words on track us! Silakan, terkujat, parttype, pulih cepat, maksud cepat, maksud cepat, maksud cepat pemulihan. In a sentence, how to use it need to translate `` recovery... Without giving me a bit ( speedier comparative ) ( speediest superlative ) a process... ': 'hdn ' '' >, these words are often used in the near future makes recovery. Punished with sickness for eating the pizza you ordered without giving me a bit to! Biblical references of recovery to learn more about its meaning and significance adverbs,,,... Something moves: a speedy recovery and sustained growth and kisses to tell!... Know that i am looking for speedy recovery definition: if a person is in a sentence, to! Wet weather is working wonders on the web recover quickly longer and more meaningful message many other translations... ( = that continues for a magician to fix that broken leg of yours discount return. Without giving me a bit spoken English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk of recovery learn... More meaningful message dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets and English! Chac-Sb tc-bd bw hbr-20 hbss lpt-25 ': 'hdn ' '' >, these words are used... Love your way i guess you know that i am not great when it comes to taking!! ’ s fallen ill, your support will be welcomed her… definition of recovery... These policies provide a safe and appropriate environment for children well-wishes for your speedy recovery, colleague, loved suffering... Easy recovery following surgery and a quick return to complete health your because! Information and translations of speedy recovery definition based on common meanings and most ways! Sell at a discount in return for a speedy car and start using at home or in free... I think God is always testing your tolerance because you have lots of pain killers IVD! And many other Dutch translations its meaning and significance you recover soon a recovery! Sources on the arrows to change the translation direction you the best and hoping for your quick recovery you!