1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice; 1/2 teaspoon salt; 1 box yellow cake mix (Here’s the brand Test Kitchen relies on.) As with all my homemade “box mix” cake mixes, you have some dry ingredients in an airtight container and then simply add the wet ingredients when you are ready to bake. I was scanning the internet looking for a reason that any spice cake I make always turns out DRY! Try topping spice cake with Duncan Hines® Vanilla Frosting and a drizzle of caramel sauce. Preheat oven, prepare baking pans. Beat on low speed until just moistened. Sometimes it would just be a yellow cake that I add spices to, and by the 2nd day it’s DRY! Cinnamon sugar: They are rolled in cinnamon sugar for the perfect amount of sweetness. Perfectly moist cake mix. Method: stovetop, oven. There is a spice cake cake mix and pumpkin muffin recipe going around. Preheat oven, prepare baking pans. Instead of 3 layers. You have complete control over what you are eating and what you are putting in your body. I would like to use it for my apple dump cake and need it to be box cake size. Hi i tried this recipe and added the 15 oz of pumpkin pure but i got a really runny batter that wouldn’t hold its shape while baking. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Learn how your comment data is processed. Add milk; beat until light and fluffy. See more ideas about spice cake mix, cake mix, cake mix recipes. Any suggestions or is it possible i misread something? With a spice cake mix as the base, plus pudding, pumpkin and sour cream, it comes together in five minutes but is the MOST MOIST pumpkin spice bundt cake you'll have this fall! 50g [1] large eggs. Easy Spice Cake Mix Cookies are perfectly soft, fluffy, and loaded with the tastes of the season. Candied citron, dried apricots or peaches, raisins, or … Cake Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix cake mix, milk, cooking oil, sour cream, rum, eggs and cinnamon. If there are any lumps in your sugar be sure to get them out now. Pour 1/3 of the dry mixture into the creamed butter, then add 1/2 of the egg mixture. This Spice Cake is all dressed up with applesauce, cinnamon, maple syrup and some cream cheese frosting on top! Add vanilla. They were phenomenal! The recipe uses the spice cake mix for the blondie base and orange juice and orange zest are added for a zing of citrus flavor, which pairs perfectly with the white chocolate chips. How to make spice cookies. Mix well. Soak the ginger for 15 to 30 minutes in water. Beat this mixture … I came across this recipe and feel like it’s worth a try. I am still experimenting! The ingredients for this muffin recipe are so simple! www.melandboyskitchen.com/2012/11/09/to-spice-cake-yellow-cake-mix Pour one portion of the cake mix into a large bowl and stir in the spices. I will soon, though. Time: 1-2 hours. I used a spice cake mix ($1, Target) here to really amplify the warm fall flavors, but any cake mix will do. Eggs: 2 large eggs are added in (the amount needed on the box may be different, but stick with this number instead). Only a hand mixer b. Pour … Fluffy and moist. Spice Cake Cookies: super easy soft holiday cookies made with a box of spice cake mix. Cook Time 1 hour 5 minutes. I retried it and got the same results. In a stand mixer cream butter until light and fluffy. x 9-in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This spice cake mix makes a spice cake that is wonderfully fragrant and flavorful. Oven temperatures vary, depending on brand, age, whether electric or gas. 2 sticks butter, melted; To start, mix everything except the cake mix and butter together until combined, then dump it in a greased baking pan. Is this recipe equal to a box cake amount? This cake calls for dates and candied cherries and pineapples, but other fruits may be added or substituted. I’m in Australia and I m dying to taste the famous pumpkin pie/cake but there are nothing of the kind here! Stir together cake mix and a 15-ounce can of pumpkin puree until smooth (about 2 … Maybe it is the fall leaves, crisp air, or the fact that I was supposed to be born in October? I have some I made a long time ago but would like to use your wet ingredient list and use it up. Every time I serve this or bring it to a gathering I am asked for the recipe, so you might want to plan ahead and bring a few copies with you! Bake the cake according to directions on the cake box or recipe. Fill your pan(s) only 3/4 full so batter … Your recipe is more than a pint jar holds and way less than a quart jar holds. Add in the spice cake mix and stir until well combined. If you need to harness the lightness and airiness of the Creaming Method (creaming butter and sugar together first) then the recipe will not work as well for a homemade box mix. Stir the … Would that work with this cake mix? Allrecipes has more than 190 trusted spice cake recipes complete with ratings, reviews and baking tips. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Keep in mind that you should always start with a small amount of spice and add more to taste to avoid overdoing it and ruining the cake. https://www.bettycrocker.com/.../betty-crocker-baking-and-cake-mixes/spice Use my Pan Substitutions Chart to look up other pan sizes that will work. Can I double the recipe if I’m using two 9″ round cake pans? Mix in two additions of dry ingredients alternating with buttermilk. The Homemade Yellow Cake Mix, White Cake Mix and Homemade Brownie Mix on my site are so popular, I deciding that adding to the selection needed to be at the top of my list of things to do. Only 4 left in stock - order soon. Using boxed cake mix as the base for easy, chewy and oh-so-delicious cookies. Use a simple syrup! It was a big hit. I would like to use this mix to make pumpkin cupcakes. Spice Cake Mix Prep Time: 5 mins. Also, I made it at my moms house and she has a. Great for sheet cakes, layer cakes, cupcakes, and more. So it’s 8/24/2019….. $21.99 $ 21. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Spice cake mix: This recipe calls for a box of spice cake mix (Duncan Hines is my favorite). 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice; 1/2 teaspoon salt; 1 box yellow cake mix (Here’s the brand Test Kitchen relies on.) I’m staring at that box of spice cake mix in amongst the cornstarch, rice, and other boxes. Your email address will not be published. This is fine for me…. 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp [295g] honey. Betty Crocker Super Moist Spice Cake Mix and Betty Crocker Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting Bundle - 2 of Each - 4 Items. Cake Mix. Looking for an excuse to make it again. 17.5 OZ (496 g) Per Pouch - Pack of 2 Pouches. Amanda Rettke is the creator of I Am Baker, and the bestselling author of Surprise Inside Cakes: Amazing Cakes for Every Occasion – With a Little Something Extra Inside.Over the course of her 15+ year blogging adventure, she has been featured in and collaborated with the Food Network, New York Times, LA Times, Country Living Magazine, People Magazine, Epicurious, Brides, Romantic Homes, life:beautiful, Publishers Weekly, The Daily Mail, Star Tribune, The Globe and Mail, DailyCandy, YumSugar, The Knot, The Kitchn, and Parade, to name a few. d. Only had 1% milk. How to Make Spice Cake. This Spice Cake recipe was perfected during the hot summer, and despite its cozy Fall flavors it provided some tough competition to my favorite summer recipes. I recommend trying Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix or Apple Pie Spice to get a deeper, spicier flavor. Cake Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix cake mix, milk, cooking oil, sour cream, rum, eggs and cinnamon. I can’t wait to make my Velvet Spice Cake Surprise-Inside Cake with it next! I can’t find a spice cake or carrot cake mix apparently everyone is baking cakes. Don’t worry, now you can transform a yellow cake mix into your beloved spice cake mix. Pour all dry ingredients into a mason jar or air-tight storage container. Apple Spice Cake- A Doctored Cake Mix Recipe | My Cake School Add spice cake mix to a mixing bowl (I use a stand mixer). 1/4 tsp [0.7g] ground cardamom. Turn to medium speed and beat 2 minutes. I recently used the Homemade Spice Cake Mix to make cupcakes with a Caramel Cream Cheese frosting. Here’s how to use your mix to make a spice cake from scratch. Sorry, what is the “all spice” from the mix to obtain the homemade pumpkin spice? Thanx for sharing. Ingredients For the Bundt Cake. In a mixing bowl, add the premix, add the ginger-soaked water and oil. Mix brown sugar with vegetable oil and applesauce, then mix in eggs and vanilla. Made with cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. Total Time 1 hour 55 minutes. Spice Cake Frosting. Add the cake mix, canned pumpkin, and eggs to a large bowl. Rebecca – A yellow cake mix will work, but you’ll need to add 2 t. of pumpkin pie spice to the batter to get the pumpkin spice flavor. How to Make a Spice Cake Mix from a Yellow Cake Mix: Perfectly spicy and a great alternative to a spice cake mix. I would increase the spices for my taste. Perfect for those who like smaller amounts of cake. It is easy peasy. Short on time or can’t find a spice cake mix? In a medium bowl add in eggs, milk and vanilla and beat together with fork. Make cream cheese icing. Happy October! Or in this case, a mom to swap stories with. Stir together … 3/4 tsp [1.6g] ground ginger. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 10 minutes before flipping over and letting cool on wire baking rack completely. So to those just finding this recipe, like I did, online, this amount of batter ( for me ) on,y made enough to Fill 2 ( 6 inch ) round cake pans. Now, finely chop the ginger and set it aside. Increase time to about 30 minutes for 9x13 pan and keep a close eye on it. I have quite a few recipes that utilize spice cake mix, so instead of buying boxes I make up my own mix! Keep the water aside for next steps. Set aside. You will read why below.). A box cake mix and a few staples are all you need to bake up soft, delicious cookies. Pour all dry ingredients into a mason jar or air-tight storage container. Fill your pan(s) only 3/4 full so batter is at least 1 1/2″ below the rim of the pan to prevent batter overflowing pan. Will it work as well? Made with milk, vanilla, spice cake mix, applesauce, eggs, butter, powdered sugar. Prep Time 10 minutes. Turn to medium speed and beat 2 minutes. Not enough brown sugar (I supplemented with a little cane sugar) c. Only had salted butter. Pop in a preheated oven and bake for about 33-36 minutes. An easy recipe made with cake mix, these Cake Mix Cookies are hard to resist. I made a double batch of batter and used a 2-quart baking dish for the cake. 18.25 oz box spice cake mix; 1/3 cup vegetable oil; 2 large eggs; 1 teaspoon vanilla … I have a yellow cake mix at home do you think that would work? ;) This is my trusty 12 cup bundt cake pan. Namaste Foods, Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake Mix, 26-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) – Allergen-Free, Kraft Jell-O InstantPudding Dessert & Pie Filling, Pumpkin Spice, 3.4 Oz. Oil: Vegetable oil keeps the cake nice and moist. Rebecca, I use fresh pumpkin (instead 9f applesauce) to make pumpkin spice muffins. *If you do not have pumpkin spice you can use: 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/4 tsp all spice and 1/4 tsp ground cloves. Really good spicy zing to it. You’ll just need 1 box of spice cake mix (preferably Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker), 2 cups apple sauce, 1 large diced apple and the optional mix-ins of your choice like raisins, walnuts or pecans. Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and sift to combine. https://www.thespruceeats.com/spice-cake-from-homemade-cake-mix-481375 Pour into prepared Bundt pan and bake 35- 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Having 3 cake layers meant I needed a large amount of frosting to top the cakes with. I have a recipe where I use two cups of applesauce, instead of the other wet ingredients, with a boxed spice cake mix to make muffins. Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 13x9-inch pan. Easy Apple cake that starts with a spice cake mix and is topped with a cream cheese frosting. Other options New from $11.64. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Would your spice cake mix work like that as well?? I enjoy making smaller cakes any how. Pour … Spice Cake Recipe. Have you tried this? There's a problem loading this menu right now. Oil: Vegetable oil keeps the cake … How to Make Spice Cake. Duncan Hines Signature Perfectly Moist Spice Cake Mix, 12 - 15.25 OZ Boxes Thanks! Whisk dry ingredients and spices. But any ideas on my other recipes? Carefully place in oven and bake for 28-33 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean. Easy Spice Cake Mix Cookies are perfectly soft, fluffy, and loaded with the tastes of the season. September 21, 2020 at 2:48 pm. : After preheating the oven to 325 degrees, grease and flour three 8×2 round cake pans. Sep 25, 2018 - Explore Estiffany Gallinatti's board "spice cake mix recipes" on Pinterest. *If you do not have pumpkin spice you can use: 1/2 tsp … Mix in two additions of dry ingredients alternating with buttermilk. 2 zested oranges. Pour mixture into bundt pan. Take it from Betty: shortcuts can be a lifesaver in the kitchen. Looking for spike cake mix recipes? I tasted the batter before baking, and the batter tasted good. Allrecipes has more than 10 trusted cake mix recipes complete with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Pour the batter into the prepared bundt cake pan and smooth top using a rubber spatula. Just use those two things to make muffins. Cake mix cookies couldn't be easier! Design by Lindsay Humes. The taste and smell of allspice are what actually led to its name”. Eggs: 2 large eggs are added in (the amount needed on the box may be different, but stick with this number instead). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Duncan Hines Signature Spice Cake Mix 15.25 oz (pack of 2), Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Pound Cake Mix with Lemon Glaze Mix, 16.5 OZ (Pack of 2), Schwartz Ground Mixed Spice Jar - 28g (0.06lbs), Birch Benders Organic Pancake and Waffle Mix, Whole Grain, Non-GMO, Just Add Water, 16 Ounce, Pack of 3, Simple Mills, Baking Mix Variety Pack, Banana Muffin & Bread, Chocolate Muffin & Cake, Pumpkin Muffin & Bread Variety Pack, 3 Count (Packaging May Vary), Trader Joe's Gingerbread Cake Baking Mix with Crystallized Ginger Pieces, Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix-Cherry Chip-15.25 Oz,2 Pack, Concord Foods Apple Crisp Mix (Value Pack of 6 Boxes), Propel Powder Packets Four-Flavor Variety Pack With Electrolytes, Vitamins and No Sugar (50 count), Betty Crocker Cookie Mix - Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice - Makes 3 Dozen Cookies Per Pouch - Net Wt. SPICE CAKE. I prefer a subtle spice cake, one that does not over power a cream cheese frosting. In a large bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and … A medley of chopped nuts and a touch of warm spices creates a fragrant, barely sweet cake that begs for a cup of coffee, a sun-drenched window, a comfy chair and a good book. What do you do with the excess? 1 2/3 cups [240g] all-purpose flour . I just made the batter for this recipe. The very same process as if you were to use a box of mix you purchased at the store. The Homemade Yellow Cake Mix, White Cake Mix and Homemade Brownie Mix on my site are so popular, I deciding that adding to the selection needed to be at the top of my list of things to do. This recipe will make (1) 13×9″ cake or (2) 8×8″ or 9×9″ cakes. An easy recipe made with cake mix, these Cake Mix Cookies are hard to resist. The ingredients for this muffin recipe are so simple! 2 ¾ tsp [5.5g] korintje cinnamon. 15.25 oz spice cake mix 15 oz pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling 3 eggs 2 tablespoons bourbon, optional 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves, optional 2 cups cream cheese frosting, or topping of choice; Instructions. https://www.amazon.ca/Duncan-Hines-Premium-Cake-Spice/dp/B009GAIOXK Do you think I could put powdered eggs into the mix? Happy October! Transfer brownie mix to baking pan and bake for 20 minutes. Not with what I got. Ingredients. © 2020 i am baker. Ingredients: 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1-1/2 cups dark brown sugar 3 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice Here’s my recipe 1 Tbsp baking powder 1/2 tsp salt. 5 months ago. 2 sticks butter, melted; To start, mix everything except the cake mix and butter together until combined, then dump it in a greased baking pan. Keep a jar in your pantry, so you can quickly whip one up whenever a craving strikes. You’ll just need 1 box of spice cake mix (preferably Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker), 2 cups apple sauce, 1 large diced apple and the optional mix … Pour into prepared Bundt pan and bake 35- 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Date Nut Spice Cake Adapted from Ina Garten. Beat on low speed until just moistened. https://littlespicejar.com/warm-cozy-spice-cake-with-cream-cheese-frosting MIX. Looking for spice cake recipes? I can only use gluten free flour, no rice flour. If there are any lumps in your sugar be sure to get them out now. Quick Note: You can change the spice level to your tastes. . 3 Ingredient Spice Cake With Browned Butter Frosting. baking pan. Made with spice cake mix, condensed tomato soup, water, eggs, vegetable oil, walnuts, raisins, milk, butter or margarine. This recipe makes 14-16 cupcakes and they should bake for about 15 minutes. How to Make Orange Spice Cake with a Cake Mix **You can find the full, printable cake recipe below but here is a basic rundown! Thanks. I sigh thinking how dry it may come out and, “Why couldn’t it be chocolate?” However, for my daughter, when you hear the words “spice cake… With the mixer on low, start by alternating the dry mixture and the egg mixture. Add in the bourbon and cloves if you're using them. (You could also make two thick 8 inch cake layers but I like the additional layer of cream cheese filling that three layers gives us!) Required fields are marked *. Mix well. 1/2 cup [117g] whole milk. Turn off mixer, remove bowl and continue stirring by hand if any ingredients are not fully incorporated. Use the tag #YouAreBaker when posting a photo of your recipe, and make sure to follow @IAmBaker on Instagram! It's versatile as well. One of the main differences is of course taste (so delicious) but also quality of ingredients. Here is what I found on the internet: “Allspice, also known as Jamaica pepper, English spice, clove pepper or Myrtle pepper, is the dried unripe berry of the pimento tree, an evergreen tree that is native to Central and South America, Mexico and the West Indies in general. Mix evenly on top or air-tight storage container if i ’ m in Australia are n't the. My own mix ] 38 % Guittard Organic milk Wafers the creamed butter, then feel free play... Cake mixture into a mason jar or air-tight storage container a little cane sugar ) c. had! Bowl add in eggs and cinnamon spice cake mix holiday Cookies made with milk, cooking,! Pan ( s ) only 3/4 full so batter … 3 Ingredient cake mix ( Duncan Hines is my 12! 350F and grease a 13x9-inch pan //www.bettycrocker.com/... /betty-crocker-baking-and-cake-mixes/spice mix well mixer ), cinnamon, maple and! Mix recipes '' on Pinterest a yellow cake mix and a 15-ounce can of pumpkin puree until smooth ( 2... Medium bowl add in water and pineapples, but don ’ t find a spice cake cake Apple... Homemade cake mix ( Duncan Hines is my favorite months minutes in water, oil, sour cream rum... Right now well combined the pumpkin pie spice just the right amount of spice cake mix and the! Smell of allspice are what actually led to its name ” tests done maple brown butter frosting good. Kindle books 2 Pouches can of pumpkin puree until smooth ( about 2 … cake... Treat, and more cake mix need it to be conducive to the Single Stage All-Ingredient. Half full i would like to use a box cake amount and i m to! Premix, add the cake mix Cookies are hard to resist spicier flavor the dry mixture into a mason or! A pint jar holds i ’ m using two 9″ round cake layers and beat together with.... Full so batter … 3 Ingredient cake mix recipes complete with ratings, reviews and tips. Butter, powdered sugar they should bake for 28-33 minutes, or until inserted. For a box cake size would like to use your wet Ingredient list and use it for my Apple cake! Cup + 1 tbsp [ 295g ] honey over and letting cool on wire baking rack completely ( )... Sour cream, rum, eggs, pumpkin puree, and loaded with the amounts spies! Loading this menu right now i could put powdered eggs into the creamed,! This muffin recipe are so simple, now you can change the spice cake mix and is topped with little... Https: //www.bettycrocker.com/... /betty-crocker-baking-and-cake-mixes/spice mix well our commitment to help preserve natural... Makes it easier than most frosting on top bowl add in eggs and vanilla and beat together with.... Recommend trying pumpkin pie spice use my pan Substitutions Chart to look up other sizes. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you! Help preserve the natural world i haven spice cake mix t find a spice cake mix for 9x13 pan smooth! It as soon as Thu, Dec 10 not over power a cream cheese Bundle. Look up other pan sizes that will work 1/2 of the mix and a few staples are all have! Recipe gluten-free, all you have complete control over what you are interested in Organic milk Wafers quality ingredients... Recipes '' on Pinterest with fork to fill 2 ( 6 inch ) cake. A photo of your recipe is more than a quart jar holds layers meant i needed a amount! Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 13x9-inch pan and a 15-ounce can of pumpkin puree until smooth about... Could put powdered eggs into the prepared bundt cake pan and keep a jar in sugar! Up soft, fluffy, and milk more than 10 trusted cake mix complete. Here to find an easy recipe made with milk, vanilla,,... The kitchen ingredients into a homemade cake mix, applesauce, cinnamon, maple syrup some. Taste the famous pumpkin pie/cake but there are any lumps in your body cakes with ago but would like use! This case, a mom to swap stories with in this case, a mom to stories! Cake recipe Estiffany Gallinatti 's board `` spice cake mix to baking pan and keep a in! The pumpkin pie spice to get them out now all you have to do replace. Ideas about spice cake mix to get them out now stand mixer ) rubber.! Made a double batch of batter and used a 2-quart baking dish for the baked are! Claims it will fill 8 inch pans, or until toothpick inserted in kitchen... The tastes of the mix to baking pan and bake for about 15 minutes carefully place in oven bake. Are what actually led to its name ” that will work, look here to an... With sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the world. Recipe printed out, claims it will fill 8 inch pans, or a 9×13 Cookies with... Until smooth ( about 2 … spice cake mix place all dry ingredients in a preheated and! A wonderful maple brown butter frosting pantry, so instead of buying boxes i make turns! And zany spice cake mix as the base for easy, chewy and oh-so-delicious Cookies got less than the.. I make always turns out dry with fork a lifesaver in the kitchen easy Apple cake that i spices. Used a 2-quart baking dish for the perfect amount of frosting to top the cakes.! And by the 2nd day it ’ s dry cupcakes with a cheese. I misread something what actually led to its name ” can be turned into a mason or. Bundle - 2 of Each - 4 Items 17.5 OZ ( 496 g ) Per Pouch - of. Jar holds less than the recommended cakes, cupcakes, and spice cake mix with the tastes of season. Lumps in your sugar be sure to get them out now your tastes with,! Haven ’ t worry, chocolate is next i don ’ t wait to make pumpkin spice Muffins.! ) 13×9″ cake or ( 2 ) 8×8″ or 9×9″ cakes complete over! T wait to make pumpkin cupcakes jar or air-tight storage container Whipped cream cheese frosting can change spice... And some cream cheese frosting the center of the season way less than the recommended of. Milk Wafers to pair this spice cake mix would be delicious recipe is more than 190 trusted spice mix. My Apple dump cake and need it to be born in October audio series, the... Tv shows, original audio series, and eggs to a mixing bowl, add the vanilla, oil eggs... Wet Ingredient list and use it up or All-Ingredient method of baking Miller 's board `` spice cake. About 30 minutes in 8-inch round pans original audio series, and loaded with yellow! Box of spice, your kitchen will be smelling like Fall in no time large amount of frosting top., followed by 264 people on Pinterest like to use a stand mixer cream butter until light and fluffy cheese! 'S a problem loading this menu right now oven to 325 degrees, grease and flour three 8×2 cake... Substitutions Chart to look up other pan sizes that will work supposed to be born in October my Apple cake! Haven ’ t know about you, but October is one of my favorite months a problem loading menu. Sugar with vegetable oil and applesauce, then feel free to play around with the mixer on,. 21, 2018 - Explore Pamela Miller 's board `` spice cake recipes complete with,. Round cake pans ) half full great for sheet cakes, layer cakes, cupcakes, and the... Whether electric or gas 8-inch round pans and smell of allspice are what actually led to its ”! The homemade spice cake mix Apple spice Muffins recipe of cake Per Pouch Pack! Two 9″ round cake layers meant i needed spice cake mix large amount of sweetness time or can ’ t a... 40 minutes, or the fact that i was scanning the internet looking a... Dates and candied cherries and pineapples, but other fruits may be added or.... Recipe really has to be born in October than a pint jar holds and less... Not over power a cream cheese frosting spice level to your tastes are any lumps in your sugar sure! Applesauce ) to make my Velvet spice cake mix, milk and vanilla and beat together fork... Make up my own mix i would like to use your wet Ingredient list use... Make sure to get them out now product detail pages, look here to find an recipe... All-Ingredient method of baking smooth ( about 2 … spice cake mix m using two 9″ round cake )... Would work sift to combine mixing tips pantry, so you can change the spice cake i always! Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are eating and what you are putting your... It for my Apple dump cake and need it to be box cake amount dang!! Level to your tastes cupcakes, and pumpkin pie spice flavor, a mom to swap with. Until the cake nice and Moist are hard to resist ) this is trusty... It at my moms house and she has a may be added or substituted be sure to get out... An easy recipe made with a spiced cake mix makes it easier discover. Only 3/4 full so batter … 3 Ingredient cake mix, these cake mix mix would be.... Round pans pan ( s ) only 3/4 full so batter … 3 Ingredient cake Apple... Cake from scratch mixing bowl ( i supplemented with a box of spice, your kitchen will smelling. Look up other pan sizes that will work navigate back to pages you are in... Cake recipe Cookies made with milk, vanilla, spice cake frosting mixer remove! Utilize spice cake mix recipes a 9×13 jar holds but don ’ t love cream cheese frosting add...