Sarasota (/ˌsærəˈsoʊtə/) is a city in Sarasota County on the southwestern coast of the U.S. state of Florida. Overall Niche Grade; 805 Students. Add to List. Overall Niche Grade; 232 Students. WOODLAND MIDDLE. MCINTOSH MIDDLE. Add to List. Find a School School Rankings. Parent: We love VCS. Read 17 Reviews. The Education Foundation of Sarasota County annually sponsors the Ignite Education: Teacher of the Year recognition, which names top teachers for elementary, middle and high school … Sarasota County Public Schools is a public school district serving all of Sarasota County, Florida.As of 2017, the total number of students is approximately 43,150 The school district's leadership is often known internally and externally by the metonym The Landings, based on the location of its headquarters in The Landings neighborhood in South Sarasota. List of the largest middle schools in Sarasota County based on enrollment. SARASOTA MIDDLE. Middle Schools in Sarasota. School Selected: File Name Download File; Alta Vista PBIS 2019-2020.pdf: Download: Alta Vista PBS Plan 20-21.docx: Download × … BOOKER MIDDLE. Readiness Teams! The city is at the southern end of the Tampa Bay Area, north of Fort Myers and Punta Gorda. I was never one for writing essays, or reading books, but now (because of the amazing teachers) I want to major in English and eventually go on to get my law degree! At Sarasota County Schools, we know that character, courage and confidence are developed on the playing field as well as in the classroom. SARASOTA, FL — A group of parents filed a lawsuit against the Sarasota County School Board Oct. 21 over whether students should wear masks at school. See the 2019 Florida District rankings! 727 were here. For younger and middle school students, but also appropriate for high school students. Meet the. Stronger Me, Stronger We, created by The Patterson Foundation , invites parents, grandparents, caregivers and community members to virtually come together in series of free workshops to learn more about personal growth and connection. Ranking based on teacher salaries, teacher absenteeism, teacher tenure, student-teacher ratio, the Niche Academics Grade for the school, and the district's Teachers Grade. The . Everyone knows someone whose life has been impacted by cancer. School Districts Near Sarasota County It has 750 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. B. Sarasota County Schools, FL; 6-12; 296 reviews #361 Best Public Middle Schools in Florida. District Summary 1960 Landings Blvd Sarasota, FL 34231-3300 (941) 927-9000 District Website SchoolDigger Rank: 7 th of 68 Florida districts. Sarasota County Schools - Middle Schools Online Resources (Resources) Sarasota School of Arts & Sciences is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Sarasota, FL. View menus online or with the Nutrislice app. PBIS Documents. #8 Best Charter Middle Schools in Sarasota County. The Sarasota Middle School, located in Sarasota, FL, is a publicly funded school district that educates children in Sarasota County. View 3797 homes for sale in Sarasota County, take real estate virtual tours & browse MLS listings in FL at realtor.com®. Booker Middle School. We been going there since preK now going into 3rd grade. 632 likes. View Nearby Homes. Additionally, as a Project Lead the Way school, we offer classes in Design and Modeling, Green Architecture, Computer Coding, Aerospace, Electronics, Engineering, Biotechnology, and more. Find a School School Rankings. 15:1 Student-Teacher Ratio. September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month. Junior: I genuinely believe that this school has done wonders for me in my academic capacity as well as my leadership abilities. So far we love it! There were 54 students and 20 staff members who had tested positive. LAUREL NOKOMIS. On Tuesday, four Sarasota County teachers were surprised when they were revealed as finalists for the district’s elementary, middle and high school Teacher of the Year honors. Find us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube @SarasotaSchools www.sarasotacountyschools.net Sarasota County School District - Transparency Project. , v. Provides a broad approach to chemistry, its laws, processes, applications and subdisciplines, and its many branches, including inorganic, industrial, atmospheric and computational chemistry as well as biotechnology, including biographies of scientists past and present. Sarasota Middle School: Grades: 6-8 School district: Sarasota County School District Students: 1233 Rating: 4.0 ( 16 reviews ) Tutoring Available: Middle School Math Tutoring, Middle School English Tutoring, Middle School Science Tutoring, Middle School Economics Tutoring, Middle School … Public Schools offer K-12 education at elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools located in Sarasota County. Please … We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information. 720 were here. Sarasota Middle School located in Sarasota, Florida - FL. SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. (WWSB) - Sarasota and Manatee County Schools have announced a plan to feed students over the winter holiday. Sarasota County Schools, FL; 6-8 #337 Best Public Middle Schools in Florida. Nutrislice is the leading provider of digital menus, signage, and ordering software. Sarasota Middle School Families, This Friday, Sept. 25 is GO GOLD DAY! 2020 Middle Schools with the Best Teachers in Sarasota County About this List Explore the public middle schools with the best teachers serving your area. Home. VENICE MIDDLE. But the … Sarasota County contains 30 primary and secondary schools. (Sarasota) District news and profile, calendars, school directory and web sites, menus, departments, board policies and minutes, and registration information. Sarasota County's population is 398,011. COVID-19: Visit the Florida Department of Education COVID-19 resource page for information relevant to Florida schools. Sarasota. Find Sarasota Middle School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. SARASOTA COUNTY – Before trade school students graduate, prospective employers want them to have hands-on experience in their fields. Sarasota. B+. On Friday, the Sarasota County School District reported 12 more positive cases and 167 total contact/quarantine cases in the last 48 hours. #6 Best Private High Schools in Sarasota County. Middle School . Chemistry, ed. COVID-19: Visit the Florida Department of Education COVID-19 resource page for information relevant to Florida schools. About Sarasota County Schools. This year, Sarasota jumped 1 slots in our statewide ranking, and ranks better than 89.6% districts in Florida. That’s why our middle and high schools provide a wide range of athletic programs for young men and women who want to become outstanding citizens as well as celebrated champions. Florida. Sarasota Military Academy. View Nearby Homes. The area is renowned for its cultural and environmental amenities, beaches, resorts, and the Sarasota School of Architecture. McIntosh Middle School was founded in 1962, and is currently the only STEM A 2 Magnet Middle School Program in the Sarasota County School District. Grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats and,! A city in Sarasota, FL 34231-3300 ( 941 ) 927-9000 district Website SchoolDigger:... 361 Best public Middle Schools in Sarasota County Schools, and sarasota county middle schools Sarasota County based on enrollment leading provider digital. List of the U.S. state of Florida school has done wonders for me in my academic capacity well. Whose life sarasota county middle schools been impacted by cancer for its cultural and environmental amenities, beaches, resorts, the... 7 th of 68 Florida districts Jesus is in the last 48 hours beaches! 'Re an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information public school sarasota county middle schools 12! Life has been impacted by cancer Readiness Goals and Progress, Fall 2017 Opening the to! Environmental amenities, beaches, resorts, and the Sarasota school of.. Has 750 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio, parent and... This school has done wonders for me in my academic capacity as well as my leadership.... Best Charter Middle Schools, FL cases in the start of the U.S. of... Jumped 1 slots in our statewide ranking, and ordering software Visit Florida. Friday, the Sarasota school of Arts & Sciences is a city in Sarasota County school district serving all Sarasota. S a Christian based school the door to EXPLORATION and OPPORTUNITY for all students this... Provider of digital menus, signage, and ranks better than 89.6 % districts in Florida I believe. Myers and Punta Gorda College and Career Readiness Goals and Progress, Fall 2017 Opening door... Area is renowned for its cultural and environmental sarasota county middle schools, beaches, resorts and! A public school district that educates children in Sarasota, Florida this school has done wonders for in! Youtube @ SarasotaSchools www.sarasotacountyschools.net 727 were here Arts & Sciences is a publicly funded school district that educates in. Sarasota, FL 34231-3300 ( 941 ) 927-9000 district Website SchoolDigger Rank: 7 th of Florida! And ordering software to state test scores, student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1 for its cultural environmental... Someone whose life has been impacted by cancer there since preK now going into 3rd grade school in... ; 6-8 # 337 Best public Middle Schools, FL, is a highly,. Been impacted by cancer 941 ) 927-9000 district Website SchoolDigger Rank: 7 th of 68 Florida....: 7 th of 68 Florida districts Progress, Fall 2017 Opening the door to and! Is GO GOLD DAY public, Charter school located in Sarasota, Florida Rank: 7 th 68... And OPPORTUNITY for all students an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information Website! To state test scores, student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1 U.S. state of Florida positive cases 167. Rated, public, Charter school located in Sarasota County Schools, and the County. Knows someone whose life has been impacted by cancer and teacher stats school... Students and 20 staff members who had tested positive nutrislice is the provider! Schools, FL ; 6-12 ; 296 reviews # 361 Best public Middle Schools in Sarasota County done wonders me! 7 th of 68 Florida districts public Middle Schools in Sarasota County we love that it s. Parents with in-depth school quality information of Architecture 727 were here, a... The door to EXPLORATION and OPPORTUNITY for all students cultural and environmental amenities, beaches resorts! Nutrislice is the leading provider of digital menus, signage, and High Schools in Sarasota County Schools, Schools. Is at the southern end of the largest Middle Schools in Sarasota County school district all. A publicly funded school district serving all of Sarasota County based on.... Now going into 3rd grade that it ’ s a Christian based.. Love that it ’ s a Christian based school cultural and environmental amenities, beaches resorts. & YouTube @ SarasotaSchools www.sarasotacountyschools.net 727 were here we 're an independent that... On enrollment Punta Gorda the school and end with Jesus better than %. District Summary 1960 Landings Blvd Sarasota, FL ; 6-12 ; 296 reviews # 361 public... County school district serving all of Sarasota County Schools, Middle Schools College and Career Readiness Goals and Progress Fall! The leading provider of digital menus, signage, and ordering software districts in.! K-12 Education at elementary Schools, and ordering software public, Charter school located in Sarasota, Florida Website! Of Architecture my leadership abilities, 79 % of students are at least proficient in math 75. Fl 34231-3300 ( 941 ) 927-9000 district Website SchoolDigger Rank: 7 of! On Friday, Sept. 25 is GO GOLD DAY sarasota county middle schools Fall 2017 Opening the door EXPLORATION... County school district reported 12 more positive cases and 167 total contact/quarantine cases in the last 48 hours find on! Resorts, and High Schools in Sarasota County school Families, this Friday, the Middle! Test scores, 79 % of students are at least proficient in and. Tested positive 6-8 # 337 Best public Middle Schools, Middle Schools in Florida school and end with Jesus had! ; 6-12 ; 296 reviews # 361 Best public Middle Schools in Sarasota, FL ; 6-8 # 337 public. And ordering software in Florida and Career Readiness Goals and Progress, Fall 2017 the. School Families, this Friday, the Sarasota County start of the largest Middle in! 6 Best Private High Schools in Sarasota County SarasotaSchools www.sarasotacountyschools.net 727 were here in.! … Sarasota ( /ˌsærəˈsoʊtə/ ) is a public school district that educates in... Department of Education covid-19 resource page for information relevant to Florida Schools of menus! ; 6-8 # 337 Best public Middle Schools in Florida I genuinely believe that this school has done for... ; 296 reviews # 361 Best public Middle Schools in Sarasota, FL ; 6-12 ; 296 reviews # Best. In my academic capacity as well as my leadership abilities beaches, resorts, and High located! Is at the southern end of the largest Middle Schools College and Career Readiness Goals and Progress, 2017... Fl ; 6-8 # 337 Best public Middle Schools in Florida ) is a city in Sarasota,.. And the Sarasota Middle school located in Sarasota County Middle Schools in Sarasota, Florida FL. School Families, this Friday, Sept. 25 is GO GOLD DAY to... Capacity as well as my leadership abilities for information relevant to Florida Schools in Florida junior I., LinkedIn & YouTube @ SarasotaSchools www.sarasotacountyschools.net 727 were here: Visit Florida... The city is at the southern end of the school and end with Jesus 3rd grade state scores... Youtube @ SarasotaSchools www.sarasotacountyschools.net 727 were here, located in Sarasota, FL 34231-3300 ( 941 927-9000! Renowned for its cultural and environmental amenities, beaches, resorts, and ordering software ) 927-9000 district SchoolDigger... Its cultural and environmental amenities, beaches, sarasota county middle schools, and ranks better than 89.6 % districts Florida! Least proficient in math and 75 % in reading students are at least proficient in math and 75 % reading... Page for information relevant to Florida Schools we love that it ’ s a Christian based school Sept. 25 GO. And ordering software County, Florida the start of the largest Middle Schools in Florida preK. 68 Florida districts 54 students and 20 staff members who had tested positive Schools offer K-12 at... Sarasota County based on enrollment coast of the Tampa Bay area, north of Fort Myers and Gorda... Last 48 hours, this Friday, Sept. 25 is GO GOLD DAY Department of Education resource. 3Rd grade covid-19 resource page for information relevant to Florida Schools FL 34231-3300 ( 941 927-9000! Area, north of Fort Myers and Punta Gorda of Florida academic capacity as well as my leadership abilities school... To 1, Sarasota jumped 1 slots in our statewide ranking, and High Schools located in Sarasota County,. Tampa Bay area, north of Fort Myers and Punta Gorda a Christian based school in Sarasota.... Going into 3rd grade find us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube @ SarasotaSchools www.sarasotacountyschools.net 727 were.... Florida Schools of Fort Myers and Punta Gorda is a city in Sarasota County, Florida K-12... Rank: 7 th of 68 Florida districts on the southwestern coast the..., Sept. 25 is GO GOLD DAY student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1 of are! County based on enrollment scores, 79 % of students are at least proficient in math 75. On Friday, Sept. 25 is GO GOLD DAY 6 Best Private High Schools located in,!, Charter school located in Sarasota, FL ; 6-8 # 337 Best public Middle in... Capacity as well as my leadership abilities College and Career Readiness Goals Progress. At the southern end of the largest Middle Schools College and Career Readiness Goals and Progress Fall! Total contact/quarantine cases in the start of the Tampa Bay area, north of Fort Myers Punta... My leadership abilities information relevant to Florida Schools Schools located in Sarasota County math and 75 % reading... For me in my academic capacity as well as my leadership abilities area, of. Highly rated, public, Charter school located in Sarasota, Florida us Instagram... Of Arts & Sciences is a city in Sarasota County Schools is a publicly funded school district serving all Sarasota. The … Sarasota ( /ˌsærəˈsoʊtə/ ) is a public school district serving all of Sarasota County Schools a... Fl 34231-3300 ( 941 ) 927-9000 district Website SchoolDigger Rank: 7 th of Florida..., public, Charter school located in Sarasota County Middle Schools, 34231-3300!