Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief - Eucalyptus + Spearmint Sugar Scrub 13 Ounce 4.8 out of 5 stars 18 $24.00 $ 24 . After you shower, massage the scrub into your skin using gentle, circular motions. Leaves you feeling refreshed & invigorated. Made with vitamin E & exfoliating sugar crystals, this body scrub sloughs away rough, dry skin & is gentle enough for everyday use. See 14 member reviews and photos. Spearmint oils soothes and uplifts. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub is a ten for the scent alone. Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief – Eucalyptus + Spearmint Sugar Scrub 13 Ounce Amazon.com Price: $ 24.72 (as of 14/11/2020 11:04 PST- Details ) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tea Smoothing Body Scrub with Essential Oils 9 oz / 256 g 4.5 out of 5 stars 2 $24.94 $ 24 . FRAGRANCE: FRAGRANCE: Relax and unwind with Eucalyptus & Spearmint Essential Oils in our sugar scrub; OVERVIEW: OVERVIEW: The perfect scrub for shower or bath, our non-greasy, gently exfoliating Sugar Scrub smoothes skin with 5 nourishing oils, including jojoba oil, sunflower seed oil, safflower seed oil, mineral oil & almond oil, for maximum hydration. Shop online for the best quality All Bath & Shower at best prices in Doha, Al Rayyan - Free Delivery on orders over QAR 200 Easy returns Click & Collect [alshaya_seo:co I’m Ling, and I love to write about beauty products. Bath & Body Works AROMATHERAPY Stress Eucalyptus Spearmint SUGAR SCRUB 13oz. Rinse well. To use a sugar scrub, first take a 5 to 10 minute shower, which will soften your skin and make it easier to exfoliate. MORE INFO: MORE INFO: Aromatherapy Tip: Massage gently over skin during a shower or bath whenever you need to relax & unwind. I ran a hot bubble bath, let my body soak up the warmth and placed my fingers in the lavender & vanilla flavour bath & body works aromatherapy scrub. Relax and reground with this carefully crafted essential oil blend. Sugar Crystal Body Scrub with Essential Oils and Vitamin E. NEW Bath & Body Works. This scrub is best used in the tub because it contains essential oils and tends to be a bit slick if you use in the shower. I pamper myself with my own spa days and this scrub is part of my beauty regimen. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy eucalyptus spearmint sugar scrub: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. 94 ($2.77/Ounce) For extra smooth skin, let the scrub sit on your body for a couple of minutes. Buy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub Online from Bath and Body Works. Then, rinse it off with warm water. Eucalyptus oil clears the mind. New Bath & Body Works AROMATHERAPY Stress Eucalyptus Spearmint Body SCRUB 13oz 667553478320 | eBay 00 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Bar, 2 Pack 4.6 out of 5 stars 233 The Bath & Body Works aromatherapy sugar scrub comes in a luscious selection of delicious flavours.