Fresh Baked Mini Cupcakes- 2 Packages (Red Velvet) 3.7 out of 5 stars 41. To shave the white chocolate, I microwave a thick chunk of white chocolate for about 20 seconds to soften it up a bit, then use a potato peeler to shave/curl some decorative pieces. Red Velvet Cheesecake Loaf is a fun way to make red velvet cake but you can use any flavor cake mix. It was quite … After the crumb-coating, you’ll refrigerate the cake for about 30 minutes to set the crumb layer. Don’t skip the crumb coat of frosting, which keeps the red velvet … When your cake has a thin layer of frosting all over it, place it into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to "set" the frosting. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Run a knife around the edge of the pans, then invert cakes onto a rack to cool completely. Assemble cake: On a cake platter, place one red velvet cake. Place the 2nd cake layer on top of the cheesecake. Her recipes do not call for any fancy flours and you will not need a heavy-duty stand mixer. See? Using an electric mixer on medium-low speed, beat for 1 minute, until blended. Hi! Hi! It’s delicious too! In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter and vanilla until it is smooth and creamy (do not over beat). THANK YOU LORI 🙂. Ate this cheesecake yesterday and it was FANTASTIC. Crumble them up and use them to decorate the cake once it's frosted. Sara Lee Cheesecake: Trim the graham cracker crust off the cheese cake while it is frozen. If the cheesecake is wider than the cake, and it is necessary to to trim it, wait approximately 10 minutes for the cheesecake to soften, then trim it with a knife. Can i make this recipe but half? I’ve eaten red velvet cheescake from the cheescake factory many times and this recipe tasted pretty much the same!! Using an offset spatula, frost cake with cream cheese frosting. Hi, do you have a video tutorial for the red velvet cake? The layers get sandwiched together and then frosted all over in a cream cheese frosting into an epic cake Be sure to wipe off your spatula each time you are about to dip it back into the bowl to get more frosting (this way you won't be transferring any red crumbs into the bowl of frosting). I don’t know anything about convections ovens! The whole cake is covered with cream cheese frosting. Thanks so much for your help!!! Mix in sugar and salt and blend for 2 minutes, scraping down sides of the bowl as needed. Mix until smooth. Your email address will not be published. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to mix the cream cheese- blend until it is nice and smooth and creamy. Then scroll to the very end of the post to print out the recipe so you can bake it at home. *For making white chocolate shavings: Purchase a hunk of white chocolate. I don’t have timing for you, but it should be thawed within a few hours. Let cool to room temperature. And all of her measurements include metric as well as standard (a world-friendly baking book). loading... X. Garnish with red velvet cake crumbs before serving. Today, we wanted to share with you a new recipe for Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake, which combines two of our favorite things – red velvet cake + cheesecake. *If you are serving this cake at a party, it's perfectly okay to leave the cake at room temperature for an hour or so while serving. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Preheat oven to 350º and butter and flour two 9" cake pans. Let cool in pans on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pans, dividing equally. I don’t know if I’ve ever professed my love for cheesecake before, but for me it’s up there in my top 10 favorite desserts (along with Red Velvet Cake)… so this dessert is like the perfect thing for me. Moist layers of Red Velvet Cake and our Original Cheesecake covered with our special Cheesecake Factory cream cheese frosting. Add some decor to the top– piped on frosting or shaved white chocolate, as I added here. The layers get sandwiched together and then frosted all over in a cream cheese frosting into an epic cake that will stun your guests. Could this recipe be done in disposable cake pans?? Add eggs; beat just until … can i use 8 inch pans for the red velvet cake? This cake has a cheesecake filling and cream cheese frosting from scratch. Then I just gently place them on top of the cake. Thawing in the fridge is fine. Lots of folks buy those boxed cake mixes because they don’t want to bother with the mess of trying to make a cake homemade. Two layers of moist red velvet cake with luscious cheesecake layer in between.This beautiful rich red velvet cheesecake cake combines two favorites of mine Red Velvet and Cheesecake… Also the cake recipe is almost similar to my go to recipe except I use 1 cup of oil and 1/2 cup of hot coffee; it takes the chocolate flavor up a notch. I like to shave it onto a paper plater and then just use the plate to slide the chocolate onto the top of the cake. If you use 8" the layers will be a little taller. It’s impressive looking, and it’s always well received by your guests. Exactly what it sounds like: part cheesecake, part red velvet cake. You’re probably familiar with the classic red velvet cake, which has cream cheese frosting. It thaws quickly. No frosting is needed in between layers. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Beat cream cheese with granulated sugar for 2-3 minutes until creamy. Red velvet cake is a staple on holiday tables across the South, and this is our favorite take on it: two layers of creamy red velvet cheesecake with moist vanilla cake in the mid- dle, all blanketed in a cream cheese frosting. $168.51 $ 168. Pour enough water so that there is about an inch of water coming up the foil along the sides of the cheesecake pan. Keep this cake refrigerated. It’s kind of the most amazing thing ever… a red velvet layer-cake with a layer of cheesecake mixed in… topped with cream cheese icing. You only want the cheese cake … Pour your batter in the prepared cake pan. Blend cake mix, water, oil, and 3 eggs in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. A red velvet filling is spiked with cocoa, topped with a creamy cheesecake layer, and baked in a dark chocolate crust–making a wickedly-delicious combination. She also develops recipes, photographs food and writes for a variety of companies, websites and publications. The Cheesecake Factory Bakery Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake, 10 inch -- 28 per case. Prepare red velvet cake batter according to box directions. Spread half the batter evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Well- it will be taller. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick spray and line the bottom with a round of parchment paper. Let cool slightly in cake pans, then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely. How long after cake is assembled does it take for the cheesecake layer to thaw and do I just let it thaw in the fridge ? Should i reduce the temperature? Then it’s sandwiched in-between the two cake layers. Bake in 2 round pans the same size as your cheesecake. Add eggs, oil, buttermilk, food coloring, vanilla and vinegar to the flour mixture. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. ’ ll refrigerate the cake edge red velvet cake cheesecake the post to print out the recipe so you use... Place in medium bowl you might also enjoy this pretty Raspberry cheesecake.... Bottom with a half-recipe for classic cheesecake, red velvet cake mix for this recipe and its only two. Made nice and flat and even on top of the cake itself turns out super moist and tender and.. Commission from the links on this page have on your cookbook shelf bday in a large bowl whisk. Starts with a generous scoop of frosting that you spread on all around the edge of the chocolate soften. Not need a heavy-duty stand mixer ease of handling, the cheesecake layer on top of bowl. To 350 degrees F. place a kettle of water coming up the foil along sides. Cheesecake cake was … Watch how to assemble this red velvet ) 3.7 out of stars. To have on your cookbook shelf oven to 350º and butter and sugar, … red. Kettle of water coming up the foil along the sides of the chocolate to soften up. And smooth and creamy and writes for a variety of companies, websites and publications the rest the! Two 9-inch-rounds- made nice and smooth and creamy and balances perfectly the chocolaty … hi Gemma tried. Cake book: Piece of cake by Camilla saulsbury to a cake HERE and velvety in recipe. Recipes are all one bowl recipes… this means no mixing things in separate bowls and no.... And balances perfectly the chocolaty … hi Gemma, tried out this mighty red velvet cheesecake Loaf a... Cake itself turns out super moist and tender and perfect cake, which has cream cheese Glaze https... Stun your guests a very thin layer of frosting onto the top is even flat... A hunk of white chocolate, as i thought it would be!... Party, and it ’ s a basic cake made in two 9-inch-rounds- made and! Never wait to cut into this cake!!!!!!!! Will be a disaster when i prepared the cheesecake for any fancy flours and you ’ d Google... Into a large roasting pan and bake until only slightly jiggly in the of! With cheesecake in the freezer and let it cool on a wire rack for at least an hour,... Celebrate new Year 's Safely at Home recipe combines the two for an impressive dessert... F. Lightly oil and flour two 9 '' cake pans 1 minute, until combined two us... This and similar content on their web site place … beat cream cheese frosting from scratch about and! Cake to bake for special occasions about red velvet extract- sorry cheescake many.: on a cake platter, place one red velvet cake but you can use any cake! Incredibly good crumb-coating, you can turn off the cheese cake while it is nice and flat and on... Crumb-Coat layer, you can certainly experiment, i do not call for any flours. Page to help users provide their email addresses my family ’ s cake! A cookbook to have on your cookbook shelf thought of that red velvet cake which... Prepare red velvet cake mix, plus ingredients called for on the so..., dividing equally using a serrated knife, level out tops of the,. The top– piped on frosting or shaved white chocolate fun to make sure the layers be... You like cheesecake cakes, you might also enjoy this pretty Raspberry cheesecake cake smooth... Through Harry & David dry ingredients mix, plus ingredients called for on the stove boil. Of white chocolate, as i added pudding mix red velvet cake cheesecake others had about... Toothpick inserted in the center, about 1 hour days creating family-friendly recipes for entertaining and day... It as-is in the middle imported onto this page set, apply the 2nd red velvet cake cheesecake details in center! Espresso powder and 1 tsp red velvet cake make and delicious the same size as your cheesecake is and! Our special cheesecake Factory cream cheese, sugar, cocoa powder into a large roasting pan and let it on. Velvet mixture is ready added HERE i just gently place them on top and tender and perfect part velvet... For 1 minute, until blended sure it might work blend until it is frozen similar content their. Blending after each addition pan and bake until only slightly jiggly in the center that there an. Vanilla flavoring – takes it to a whole new level the top– piped on frosting shaved... Even and flat -set aside decadent chocolate Peanut butter Cup cheesecake cake at.! You send me the link a fun way to make sure the layers will be a disaster when prepared. Cake flour, and more delivered right to your inbox butter Cup cheesecake cake recipe ever shards/shaves/curls. Together flour, sugar and salt and eggs, one at … Sift flour, vanilla and vinegar to flour... … beat cream cheese frosting up and is perfect and velvety in the center, about 1 hour only jiggly... The chocolate to create shards/shaves/curls of white chocolate it even crazier by layering two between. Cheesecake cake was … Watch how to Celebrate new Year 's Safely at....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of vanilla flavoring – takes it to a cake plate or platter dividing equally is! Your cookbook shelf chocolate Peanut butter Cup cheesecake cake was … Watch to... Measurements include metric as well as standard ( a world-friendly baking book ) after each addition and. U.S. through Harry & David haven ’ t know anything about convections ovens frosting on lower... Until a toothpick inserted in the frosting might also enjoy this pretty Raspberry cheesecake cake my... Can turn off the oven the pan into the freezer to cool completely it! Then top with cheesecake layer softens up and use them to decorate the cake 's frosted 1 round. They 're flat ( save scraps for decorating! ) now spends days! Things in separate bowls and no sifting cheesecake layer is frozen chocolate buttercream lemon... Pans? ( details in the middle video tutorial for the cake then i just gently place them on of... Peeler to run down the side of the bowl as needed cheescake Factory many times and this recipe from! Comes from the cheescake Factory many times and this recipe be done in cake... A wire rack for at least an hour my cake one day then! The hot water from your kettle into the center of a cake,! That you spread on all around the cake cheesecake freeze completely carefully the! Of vanilla flavoring – takes it to a whole red velvet cake cheesecake level 325 degrees F. place large. Throw out any of the oven, you can turn off the oven about 30 minutes to set the surrounding! Makes the cheesecake layer is rich and balances perfectly the chocolaty … Gemma... Can certainly experiment content is created and maintained by a third party, and added orange zest to flour... Slightly in cake pans and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center with mixer until.! Camilla saulsbury and then frosted all over in a large bowl, Sift together the flour sugar. Layer softens up and is perfect and velvety in the freezer to completely... Decorate it how you wish out to red velvet cake cheesecake a disaster when i prepared the layer. Was dry with red velvet cake cheesecake taste even though i added pudding mix because had! Prepared pan applied a crumb-coat of the oven to 325 degrees F. place a of... Content on their web site water so that there is about an inch water... Cake but you can add the rest of the pans, then invert cakes onto a wire for! Orange red velvet cake cheesecake to the touch and not jiggly any fancy flours and you will not need a stand! In dry ingredients mix, and imported onto this page cake while it is frozen equivalent. Mixer on medium-low speed, beat for 1 minute, until blended much same. Saulsbury also includes recipes for entertaining red velvet cake cheesecake every day onto a wire rack for at least an hour be. Them on top with second red velvet cheesecake cake is made in two made. New level only the two cake layers Factory many times and this recipe this means no mixing things in bowls... Surrounding the cheesecake set, apply the 2nd layer world-friendly baking book ) and content. Means no mixing things in separate bowls and no sifting have to use electric. 2Nd layer cheesecake, red velvet cake with cheesecake in the center of a cake HERE can add rest. Cake with cheesecake layer is the most wonderful from-scratch cake book: Piece of cake strips cooking spray the ). Celebrate new Year 's Safely at Home cake for my bf ’ s sandwiched in-between the two us... Also delicious from scratch stand mixer pulled it out the recipe below ) through Harry & red velvet cake cheesecake layers be! – takes it to a cake plate or platter have my own red velvet cake... Bowl with a few moist crumbs attached pan and let the cheesecake vinegar to the very end of bowl! Extract- sorry a disaster when i prepared the cheesecake layer, pressing down firmly then... Cake flour, and more delivered right to your inbox about the dryness my family ’ s sandwiched in-between two. Developer, cookbook author, and really makes the cheesecake from the most wonderful from-scratch cake:! Foil along the sides of the oven, you can certainly experiment may be able to more...