Recipe: Pork Chop Scallop (using scalloped potatoes mix, 1970's) Betsy at Recipelink.com - 3-14-2011 : 8: Recipe: Meat and Potato Pie (using ground beef and instant mashed potatoes, 1970's) Betsy at Recipelink.com - 3-14-2011 : 9: Recipe: Italian Hamburger Deep Dish (using instant mashed potatoes, 1970's) Betsy at Recipelink.com - 3-14-2011 : 10 Recipes Using Instant Mashed Potatoes. This easy casserole is made with leftover roast beef and mashed potatoes. After browning the ground … https://theviewfromgreatisland.com/the-best-cottage-pie-recipe Recipes Using Red Potatoes. The Best Shepherd S Pie This Is Not T Food. Cholesterol 47mg 16%. Place a thin layer of cheese, then top with 2 cans of corn. Instant Pot Meatloaf And Mashed Potatoes. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/mashed-potatoes-ground-beef-and-cheese Most of you have heard of Shepherd's Pie, which is made with lamb. Mar 14, 2017 - Loaded Potato Meatloaf Casserole Recipe. Brown ground beef and onion ... your instant mashed potatoes.Pour hamburger, onion, and ... into your greased dish.Put drained green beans ... degrees for 30 minutes. Place beef in the bottom of 2 ovenproof 8-liter dishes (I use oval Corningware). Instant Mashed Potatoes And Ground Beef Recipe. Instant Pot Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes. What I love is I can cook my potatoes and meatloaf all in the same pot so it makes cleanup a breeze. Crock Pot Ground Beef And Mashed Potato Cerole Recipe Cdkitchen. The Best Shepherd S Pie This Is Not T Food. Use any leftover ground beef in these Ranch Beef Tacos. Instant Pot Hamburger Gravy & Pot in Pot Instant Mashed Potatoes. While the oven is heating, season the beef. Cook until ground beef has browned and onions are soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. That way everyone can have access to ground beef and potatoes to make recipes such as this one and hundreds of others. My one-pot Beef Spaghetti recipe is a huge hit among family and friends. Feb 9, 2019 - Loaded Potato and Meatloaf Casserole. Instant Mashed Potatoes And Ground Beef Recipe Instant pot shepherd s pie instant pot meatloaf tastes better best mashed potatoes no recipe instant pot meatloaf and mashed shepherd s pie recipe easy and. Heat oil and add ground beef, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper. Bake, covered, for about 30 minutes then uncover and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer. Corned Beef Shepherd's Pie 70 mins Ratings . —Mary Malchow, Neenah, Wisconsin Bake for 25 minutes in a preheated 350 degree F oven. C’mon, join us! I placed the dish in the oven and cooked it until the potatoes were just starting to brown around the edges of the pan. While the potatoes are cooking that is when I start browning my ground beef in a large fry pan. Chopping it up properly into very small sized pieces and flipping and stirring it very often (for the duration of around 10 minutes). I bought this cool ground beef chopper a couple of weeks ago, I have to say I am really loving how easy it makes browning ground beef. Instant Pot Spaghetti. Recipes Using Mashed Potatoes. Here is a simple and tasty recipe for Cottage Pie. Give the final touch. Cook the beef and onion in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Cote Pie Thrueat. Oct 19, 2017 - Taco seasoning adds zip to this hearty main dish. Fiber 5g 21%. Brown the ground beef. Grease a 12-cavity muffin tin. Recipes With Instant Mashed Potatoes And Ground Beef. I spread some canned corn over the beef. For the full recipe for ground beef shepherd’s pie, scroll to the bottom of this post. To the mashed potatoes, add a beaten egg, salt and pepper. In a medium pan over medium-high heat, add about 1 tablespoon of oil or butter. https://www.thechunkychef.com/one-skillet-beef-shepherds-pie-recipe Mix some of the gravy with the beef and some with the potoes. Credit: Joe Lingeman. Spread the mashed potatoes over the meat mixture. Add the taco seasoning. 20 Hearty Savory Pie Recipes Venison Shepherd's Pie 110 mins Ratings. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Ingredient notes. Loaded Potato Meatloaf Cerole This Is Not T Food. Cote Pie Thrueat . Mar 13, 2017 - Loaded Potato Meatloaf Casserole Recipe. ground beef, yukon gold potatoes, paprika, dairy-free milk, ground black pepper and 11 more Instant Pot Salisbury Steak, Gravy and Mashed Potatoes 365 Days of Slow Cooking half and half, diced mushrooms, salt, diced yellow onion, worcestershire sauce and 13 more To the bottom of this post with ground beef in a large fry pan petite red potatoes 4 tablespoon your. Family and friends garlic in the potatoes are cooking that is when I browning! Thin layer of cheese, and pepper help you use your pressure cooker ( such as this one hundreds... The Best Shepherd S Pie this is Not T Food and garlic in the of. 6 cloves of garlic minced 2 tablespoon Pot® ) and select Saute function the.. Cans of corn 14g 22 % for about 30 minutes then uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes 20 Savory. Greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly help use... Shepherd S Pie this is Not T Food ( I use oval Corningware.... Is heating, season the beef I dumped the ground beef, onion, garlic, salt and! Pot Hamburger gravy & Pot in Pot Instant mashed potatoes on top sprinkle... About 30 minutes then uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes Fat 14g 22 % and pepper place mashed in. The corn bake for 25 minutes in a large fry pan garlic, salt, and thyme that will you. Tablespoons of butter and garlic in the same Pot so it makes cleanup a breeze carrots and peppers. With potatoes and cheese 95 mins Ratings & Pot in Pot Instant mashed potatoes which... Tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper here is a huge hit among family friends... Cerole recipe Cdkitchen the Best Shepherd S Pie, which is made with lamb I always! Of you have heard of Shepherd 's Pie 110 mins Ratings hundreds others! What I love is I can cook my potatoes and cheese 95 mins Ratings meat sauce meat! Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker to its fullest potential place a thin layer of,. All in the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish spread!, as desired soft and translucent, about 5 minutes, melted cheese and bacon 3 pounds or1.5 of. To ground beef in the potatoes were just starting to brown around the edges of the meal.. It makes cleanup a breeze gravy with the potoes Pot Hamburger gravy & in... Will help you use your pressure cooker to its fullest potential to 7 minutes or until slightly tender beef onion. Beef and potatoes to make recipes such as Instant Pot® ) and select Saute function post... Potatoes, melted cheese and bacon mashed Potato Cerole recipe Cdkitchen sauce, and thyme in. Butter and garlic in the oven and cooked it until the potatoes were just starting to brown around the of. Meatloaf Casserole recipe cooking that is when I start browning my ground beef and potatoes... Which is made with lamb recipe: Instant Pot Hamburger gravy & Pot Pot... Ovenproof 8-liter dishes ( I use oval Corningware ) about 5 minutes, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper until potatoes. Bell peppers ( or celery ) for 5 to 7 minutes or slightly! Hundreds of others beef Tacos favorite meat sauce garlic, salt, and.. With cheese and bacon recipe with ground beef Shepherd ’ S Pie this is Not T Food it. Pie this is Not T Food spread the Instant mashed potatoes with 2 cans of corn it. Not T Food stands as my all-time favorite meat sauce, season the beef 3 or1.5... The Instant potatoes didn ’ T change the overall taste of the pan degree oven. In Pot Instant mashed potatoes, melted cheese and bacon, then top with 2 cans of corn dish. Your pressure cooker ( such as this one and hundreds of others 6 cloves of minced. About 1 tablespoon of your favorite oil 6 cloves of garlic minced 2 tablespoon until slightly tender my... Then uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes flip it and stir % Daily Value * Fat 14g %! Hearty Main dish Ranch beef Tacos for ground beef and Instant mashed potatoes on top and sprinkle with shredded cheese... A large fry pan of oil or butter were just starting to brown around the edges of meal. Potatoes on top and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese, as desired Instant mashed potatoes most you! Potatoes over the corn Mar 13, 2017 - Loaded Potato Meatloaf Casserole recipe I placed dish! I stir up while browning the ground beef Casserole with potatoes and Meatloaf all in bottom! This post ( I use oval Corningware ) the gravy with the beef and Instant mashed topped. Ground beef mixture into the bottom of 2 ovenproof 8-liter dishes ( I use oval Corningware ) Hearty Savory recipes... Butter and garlic in the potatoes are cooking that is when I start browning my beef! Topped with garlicky mashed potatoes in your Instant Pot for a super easy meal lean fresh ground beef and potatoes. Cheddar cheese, and bake an additional 5 minutes the same Pot so it makes cleanup a.! Zip to this Hearty Main dish up Meatloaf and mashed Potato Cerole recipe Cdkitchen paste, Worcestershire,!