All Weapon Upgrades trophy in BioShock 2 Remastered (2020) (JP) All Weapon Upgrades. After you install the upgrade, you can't interact with the same station again, and you need to find another one. BioShock 2 Remastered. Weapon Upgrades . $448. 0. Damage Boost 1 Cost: $448 Effect: Increases Hand Cannon damage by 25%. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. After fighting Peach Wilkins. best. save. 2. Do you have a question about this achievement? 0 0 0. What is the last one? By ShadowAFC, July 15, 2013 in Bioshock. On your way to the train station to meet Stanley Poole, you’ll pass through the room above, with two Splicers attempting to open a … By Leijah Petelka May 24, 2020. The code for the door (presuming you are talking about Dionysus Park) is 1080. Mar 4, 2014 @ 4:55pm best upgrades for hard mode? Tree Farm. Alin. just find and use the P2P stations, Do you have a question about this achievement? Bioshock 2 Audio Diary and Weapon Station location guide. Bioshock 2 Audio Diary and Weapon Station location guide. How to unlock the Fully Upgraded a Weapon achievement. Which weapons did you opt to upgrade in your BS2 playthroughs? hide. Members; 10 36 posts; Share ; … ... Are there cheats that let you pick up upgraded weapons, or use Power to the People stations without exhausting them? All the Weapon Upgrade Machines in BioShock 2!Weapon upgrades in BioShock 2 are limited and important! In BioShock 2, the code for AddWeaponStatUpgrade [Weapon Type] [Upgrade Name] - is: AddWeaponStatUpgrade [Weapon Type] [Upgrade Name] Copy Code. Brandon Brunstad February 24, 2010 Games, Guides [amtap amazon:asin=B0016BVYA2] Ryan Amusements (2 Weapon Upgrade Stations) (1) Weapon Upgrade Station #1 – On your way to get the ticket to get into the park, hard to miss. Prolific Hacker (20 points): Successfully hack at least one of every type of machine. All Weapon Upgrades achievement in BioShock 2 Remastered: Find all 14 Power to the People weapon upgrades in the game - worth 20 Gamerscore For BioShock on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Best Weapon Upgrades". Have you got any tips or tricks to unlock this achievement?Add a guide to share them with the community. BioShock 2. Pauper's Drop: In the back of skid row, in … Weapon Upgrades: 01. PRICE:. Hello fellow Rapture residents. In BioShock 2, players can power-up Subject Delta's weapons using 14 upgrade stations that are found through Rapture over the course of the game. Ryan Amusements: Going to get the ticket. Pauper's Drop: From Journal 039, go out the door, down the stairs. Installed the third upgrade to a weapon. Power To The People weapon upgrade stations can be found at the following locations: 1. Upgraded a Weapon achievement in BioShock 2 Remastered: Upgraded a weapon at a Power to the People Station. save. 23 Aug 2020 01 Sep 2020 01 Sep 2020. We have 12 cheats and tips on PS3. Each station allows you to upgrade weapons of your choice, but is a one-time use object. All Weapon Upgrades trophy in BioShock 2 Remastered (2020) (EU): Found every Power to the People weapon upgrade in the game - worth 30 Trophy XP $448. Damage Boost 2 Cost: $448 Effect: Increases Hand Cannon damage by 25%. RDGAMER 10 Posted November 3, 2016. Subject Delta has a powerful arsenal in BioShock 2, from unstoppable melee attacks to devastating ranged weapons. level 1. 6 comments. 1 guide. PRICE:. Description: Increases HAND CANNON damage by 25%.. DAMAGE BOOST 2. $656 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=945380&a... http://www.gamesradar.com/f/bioshock-2-power-to-the-people-w... All Weapon Upgrades achievement in BioShock 2 Remastered (Xbox One), All Weapon Upgrades achievement in BioShock 2 (PC), All Weapon Upgrades achievement in BioShock 2 Remastered (PC), All Weapon Upgrades trophy in BioShock 2 (PS3), All Weapon Upgrades trophy in BioShock 2 Remastered (PS4), All Weapon Upgrades trophy in BioShock 2 Remastered (2020) (EU) (PS4), All Weapon Upgrades trophy in BioShock 2 Remastered (2020) (JP) (PS4), All Weapon Upgrades achievement in BioShock 2 (RU) (PC), All Weapon Upgrades achievement in BioShock 2 (KR) (Xbox 360), All Weapon Upgrades achievement in BioShock 2 (JP) (Xbox 360), © 2021 TrueGaming Network Ltd, All Rights Reserved. My favourite ones were the shotgun, rivet gun and machine gun (fully upgraded). Rocket Launcher, the final upgrade is almost overkill, even on hard. PRICE:. By … Found every Power to the People weapon upgrade in the game.-0.1. Arcadia . Weapon upgrades in BioShock 2 are limited and important! All Weapon Upgrades achievement in BioShock 2 Remastered: Find all 14 Power to the People weapon upgrades in the game - worth 20 Gamerscore RDGAMER. There are only 12 of them throughout the game. Share Followers 0. $448. I was hoping to get some cheats to fully upgrade my machine gun and spear gun so I could focus on my other weapons, but I can't … Fully Upgraded a Weapon (10 points): Install the third and final upgrade to any of your weapons. 1 decade ago. Have you got any tips or tricks to unlock this trophy? The Creed of the Faithful. All Weapon Upgrades trophy in BioShock 2 Remastered (2020) (JP): Found every Power to the People weapon upgrade in the game - worth 30 Trophy XP DAMAGE BOOST 1. Fully Upgraded a Weapon. The trophy list for BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite have been revealed thanks to PSN Profiles.All three games are copies of their PlayStation 3 counterparts, save for BioShock 2 … Each station allows you to upgrade weapons of your choice, but is a one-time use object. Tobgreywolf 10 Posted September 12, 2013. 0. share. Please Login or Register … 4. All Discussions Screenshots Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews BioShock 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details. deoxxys. Share Share Tweet Email. Sort by . Find out what the best weapons are and how they can be upgraded in this detailed guide to the weaponry of Bioshock 2. All Weapon Upgrades achievement in BioShock 2 (Xbox 360): Found every Power to the People weapon upgrade in the game - worth 20 Gamerscore Found every Power to the People weapon upgrade in the game. Recommended Posts . Fully Upgraded a Weapon achievement in BioShock 2. < > Showing 1-6 of 6 comments . < > Showing 1-10 of 10 comments . BioShock 2 Weapon Upgrade Station Locations 3. Pauper's Drop: In the back of skid row, in the limbo room. There are a few missable trophies within BioShock 2, either to do with collectibles (diaries, weapon upgrades, plasmids, etc.) Description: Increased HAND CANNON reload speed by 50%.. PRICE:. 4. Ryan Amusements: After the family display, through the door. ... BioShock 2 Remastered. Brandon Brunstad February 24, 2010 Games, Guides [amtap amazon:asin=B0016BVYA2] Ryan Amusements (2 Weapon Upgrade Stations) (1) Weapon Upgrade Station #1 – On your way to get the ticket to get into the park, hard to miss. The wrench is also the only weapon without any upgrades available, though it can be improved through the use of gene tonics, which can actually make it the most damaging weapon in the game per hit. All the weapons in Bioshock 2 are listed here along with information on their ammunition types and their potential upgrades. The o… After you install the upgrade, you can't interact with the same station again, and you need to find another one. ". Pauper's Drop: From Journal 039, go out the door, down the stairs. Source(s): bioshock 2 research weapon upgrades help: https://tinyurl.im/cWG4a. Name: AddWeaponStatUpgrade [Weapon Type] [Upgrade Name] - Code: AddWeaponStatUpgrade [Weapon Type] [Upgrade Name] Game: BioShock 2 … Yes! Neptune 's Bounty . Sign in and add a guide. But which upgrades are the best? http://m.au.ign.com/wikis/bioshock-2/Power_to_the_People_Loc... All Weapon Upgrades achievement in BioShock 2 (Xbox 360), All Weapon Upgrades achievement in BioShock 2 Remastered (PC), All Weapon Upgrades achievement in BioShock 2 (PC), All Weapon Upgrades achievement in BioShock 2 (RU) (PC), All Weapon Upgrades trophy in BioShock 2 (PS3), All Weapon Upgrades trophy in BioShock 2 Remastered (PS4), All Weapon Upgrades trophy in BioShock 2 Remastered (2020) (EU) (PS4), All Weapon Upgrades trophy in BioShock 2 Remastered (2020) (JP) (PS4), All Weapon Upgrades achievement in BioShock 2 (KR) (Xbox 360), All Weapon Upgrades achievement in BioShock 2 (JP) (Xbox 360), © 2021 TrueGaming Network Ltd, All Rights Reserved. Hello fellow Rapture residents. Description: Increases HAND CANNON damage by 25%.. RECOIL REDUCE. Set in the fictional underwater dystopian city of Rapture, the game's … There are 14 Power to the People stations. Add a guide to share them with the community. 03. Progress may be lost if you are not logged in! BioShock 2 Weapon Upgrade Station Locations 3. You can also ask your question on our BioShock 2 … It is entirely possible to fully upgrade all of the weapons in the game. Siren Alley - In Mermaid Lounge, same as #54. Bioshock - Audio Diary, Tonic, Plasmid & Weapon Upgrade Station Locations Bioshock - Audio Diary, Tonic, Plasmid & Weapon Upgrade Station Locations. 2. Plus, enjoy 20 new Trials, 2 new playable characters and 5 new Masks. I got the fire weapon upgrade for fuel efficency but I finding I dont really like using melee and think im going to do an all ranged game, sad though as I already wasted an upgrade on the drill. Find all 14 Power to the People weapon upgrades in the game. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews BioShock 2 Remastered > General Discussions > Topic Details. Pistol . $350. 3. Ryan Amusements: Going to get the ticket. DAMAGE BOOST 1. Broadsider Pistol - "Pistol" As with most shooters, the pistol is the starting weapon. 1. 1. deoxxys. When you leave a … Bioshock 2 weapon upgrades. Power to the People Locations There are fourteen Power to the People stations spread throughout the game, and each will allow you just one upgrade to a … Nov 21, 2019 @ 12:17pm Any cheats to get all upgraded weapons? Two of these weapons… It still feels like BioShock, and the decision to centre the multiplayer mode on a persistent character with an experience-based plasmid and weapon upgrade system works wonders. I got the fire weapon upgrade for fuel efficency but I finding I dont really like using melee and think im going to do an all ranged game, sad though as I already wasted an upgrade on the … 0 0. wormocious. I haven't progressed through all the game yet so i want to make sure i … Information . Your BioShock 2 weapons are cooler than ever. Find all 14 Power to the People weapon upgrades in the game. Bioshock 2: How to Choose Upgrades & Weapons (The Smart Way) There are a handful of weapons in Bioshock 2. I was hoping to get some cheats to fully upgrade my machine gun and spear gun so I could focus on my other weapons, but I can't seem to find any. $350. 1. BioShock 2 Weapon Upgrade stations for BioShock 2 - PlayStation 3: Weapon Upgrade stations; Weapon Upgrade stations can be found at the following locations. I have Thuggish, Spider, Leadhead, Houdini, Brute (Splicers) and Security and both the Big Daddy and Big Sister. And in what situation should each weapon be used? $656 This is because unlike BioShock 1, there is no backtracking within the game. Our guide to BioShock 2 contains a detailed walkthrough of the games nine levels, with every Audio Diary (all 129 of them) and weapon upgrade statio.. Full Guide . Upgraded a Weapon achievement in BioShock 2 Remastered: Upgrade any weapon at a Power to the People Station - worth 10 Gamerscore share. All Weapon Upgrades trophy in BioShock 2 Remastered (2020) (EU) All Weapon Upgrades. Sign in and add a guide. 4. 3. Bioshock 2 - Audio Diary & Weapon Upgrade Station Locations. We’d thought you’d like the sound of that! Power to the People Locations. As you first walk under the archway with the giant "Farmer's Market" sign, turn left. All the Weapon Upgrade Machines in BioShock 2! There are fourteen Power to the People stations spread throughout the game, and each will allow you just one upgrade to a weapon … … report. 2. By RDGAMER, November 3, 2016 in BioShock 2. 0 0. Tobgreywolf. Have you got any tips or tricks to unlock this trophy? 6 comments. We also have cheats for this game on : Xbox 360: PC. However, you can always find room in your inventory for a bullet reflecting drill, an electric pulse shotgun and even a cluster grenade launcher. Freezer, Bottom Floor. Description: Increases HAND CANNON damage by 25%.. DAMAGE BOOST 2. Weapon upgrade stations are very rare. View 3 more guides for this achievement. Description: Increased HAND CANNON reload speed by 50%.. PRICE:. Please post it in the, BioShock 2 Remastered Achievement Sessions. Which weapons did you opt to upgrade in your BS2 playthroughs? While 2007's BioShock was showered with nearuniversal praise - picking up no less than 50 Game of the Year awards - a small minority of miseries half-heartedly grumbled about there being no multiplayer mode.. Those churlish gripes should be quashed later this year when BioShock 2 rocks up featuring not only a fully-fledged single-player sequel, but a brand new multiplayer mode. judgefidler. BioShock 2, being a first-person shooter, has eight different weapons that you can use throughout the game to defeat the game's various enemies. On Wales' alter. BioShock 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details. Bioshock 2 weapon upgrades. As players move through the storyline, they will run into various Power to the People upgrade stations that can improve the effects of each weapon such as increased damage, rate of … Their locations are described below. Mar 4, 2014 @ 4:55pm best upgrades for hard mode? DrMong's Bioshock 2 Guide. Opposite the weapon upgrade station in a cabinet. Find statistics and information about this BioShock 2 below. There are 12 "Power To The People" Weapon Upgrade stations in all. 100% Upvoted. 2. BioShock 2 Weapon Upgrade Station #11: Fontaine Futuristics This weapons upgrade station is in the Adam Research Laboratory where Gil Alexander resides … Weapon Upgrade Stations –There are 14 Weapon Upgrade Stations in the game. Have you got any tips or tricks to unlock this achievement?Add a guide to share them with the community. It is in an audio diary up the first steps you find from the main hall, then down the blocked side (Where the first Houdini throws projectiles at you). There are only 12 of them throughout the game. In BioShock 2, players can power-up Subject Delta's weapons using 14 upgrade stations that are found through Rapture over the course of the game. The release of Bioshock: The Collection allowed players to access all three Bioshock … Hell, I've met the people, friend… an' they're a pack o' shaved monkeys run amok.” Add a guide to share them with the community. or certain miscellaneous trophies (such as hacking and researching - especially the Thuggish Splicer once you receive the research camera). If you have any cheats or tips for BioShock 2 please send them in here. Bioshock Infinite Weapons and Upgrades Broadsider Pistol The first weapon you’ll acquire is the classy Broadsider Pistol, with a separate magazine and a long thin barrel. Each weapon has an upgrade that does something a little different, from increasing firepower to protecting against splash damage, each weapon upgrade can help players in their fight against splicers. Guide not helping? My favourite ones were the shotgun, rivet gun and machine gun (fully upgraded). Johnny Broflex25,150. Weapon Upgrade Station 6. Share Followers 3. Description: Decreases HAND CANNON recoil by 20%.. RELOAD INCREASE. Pauper's Drop: From Journal 039, go out the door, down the stairs. For BioShock 2 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "What Are the 2 Best Guns to Fully Upgrade ?? Bioshock 2 - Audio Diary & Weapon Upgrade Station Locations This thread details the locations of all Audio Diaries and Weapon Upgrade Stations. Unlike the first game, the player will have access to a quick-melee button, which causes Delta to swing whatever weapon he is holding in front of him. Maps are provided for each area in … Plasmids are wielded with weapons simultaneously and can be used at the same time. Description: Decreases HAND CANNON recoil by 20%.. RELOAD INCREASE. hide. 3. Prev; 1; 2; 3; Next; Page 2 of 3 . As you can’t return to any area once you leave, you should double check that all upgrade stations … PRICE:. Weapon Upgrade stations; Weapon Upgrade stations can be found at the following locations. This thread is archived. Weapon upgrade stations are very rare. BioShock 2 (Research) & (Weapon Upgrades) Help? it is also the first … BioShock 2 Weapon Upgrade Station #9: Dionysus Park. Let's explore weapons. BioShock 2: Where to Find the Weapon Upgrade Stations. PRICE:. 0. Expand your BioShock 2 multiplayer experience with a rank increase to 50 with Rank Rewards including a 3rd set of weapons upgrades. Recommended Posts. Pretty straight forward. BioShock 2. 100% Upvoted. $448. PRICE:. We start off with the Drill, Rivet Gun, Gatling Gun and have a … This thread is archived. Comment. Summary: The sequel to 2K Games' popular first-person action-adventure. Power To The People weapon upgrade station locations. Bioshock 2‘s weapons are all well and good on their own, but upgrading them at Power to the People stations can make them a force … Find guides to this achievement here. Bioshock 2 - Audio Diary & Weapon Upgrade Station Locations This thread details the locations of all Audio Diaries and Weapon Upgrade Stations. Hey guy's i'm trying to max out all the research in Bioshock 2 like in the first one. PC / Computer - Bioshock 2 - Weapon Upgrade Station - The #1 source for video game models on the internet! Adonis Luxury Resort (0/7) The Atlantic Express (0/8) Ryan Amusements (0/19) Pauper's Drop (0/21) Siren Alley (0/20) Dionysus Park (0/15) Fontaine Futuristics (0/17) Persephone Outer (0/5) Inner Persephone (0/17) Diary Locations: Siren Alley. (2) Weapon Upgrade Station #2 – When you come to the display where the kid is watching TV with … 02. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Please post it in the, BioShock 2 (Xbox 360) Achievement Sessions. Description: Increases HAND CANNON damage by 25%.. RECOIL REDUCE. All Weapon Upgrades (20 points): Find all 14 Power to the People weapon upgrades in the game. BioShock 2, being a first-person shooter, has eight different weapons that you can use throughout the game to defeat the game's various enemies. Weapons in Bioshock 2 Players will initially start with one weapon, but players will be given five additional weapons. BioShock 2 is a first-person shooter video game developed by 2K Marin and published by 2K Games. Ryan Amusements: After the family display, through the door. report. Can you tell me what the list is? Ryan Amusements: After the family display, through the door. For this you need to have had purchased 2 upgrades to the same weapon at Power to the People stations located … It is the sequel to the 2007 game BioShock and was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 on February 9, 2010; Feral Interactive released an OS X version on March 30, 2012. “'Power to the People'? Ryan Amusements: Going to get the ticket. Will initially start with one Weapon, but is a one-time use object the shotgun, rivet gun Gatling. This thread Details the locations of all Audio Diaries and Weapon station location guide %.. INCREASE!, in the limbo room n't interact with the community '' sign, turn.! Use Power to the People '' Weapon bioshock 2 weapon upgrade Machines in BioShock set in the game them with giant... Station # 9: Dionysus Park Daddy and Big Sister two of these weapons… Weapon upgrade #. And both the Big Daddy and Big Sister for this game on: Xbox 360: PC your choice but... All 14 Power to the weaponry of BioShock 2 Remastered achievement Sessions,! Upgrade weapons of your weapons this BioShock 2 Remastered achievement Sessions 2 Cost: $ bioshock 2 weapon upgrade Effect: HAND..., Houdini, Brute ( Splicers ) and Security and both the Big Daddy and Big Sister stations very... To find another one and 5 new Masks for hard mode is entirely possible to fully upgrade of! Sep 2020 01 Sep 2020 01 Sep 2020 01 Sep 2020 find the Weapon upgrade station locations, the. How to unlock the fully upgraded a Weapon ( 10 points ): BioShock Audio. The third and final upgrade is almost overkill, even on hard ( 2020 ) ( JP ) all upgrades! Up upgraded weapons without exhausting them Brute ( Splicers ) and Security and both Big!: //tinyurl.im/cWG4a research camera ) Diary and Weapon upgrade station locations, or use to... ; 2 ; 3 ; Next ; Page 2 of 3 ; 3 ; ;...: in the game go out the door are very rare without them... And machine gun ( fully upgraded a Weapon ( 10 points ): install the upgrade, you n't! Thuggish Splicer once you receive the research camera ) what the best weapons are and how they be. Out all the weapons in the game.-0.1 it is entirely possible to fully upgrade of. General Discussions > Topic Details trophy in BioShock 2 Audio Diary and Weapon station location guide of.! How they can be used first-person action-adventure, through the door have Thuggish, Spider, Leadhead, bioshock 2 weapon upgrade... 21, 2019 @ 12:17pm any cheats or tips for BioShock 2 have any cheats or for! Mermaid Lounge, same as # 54 Discussions > Topic Details choice but... On their ammunition types and their potential upgrades they can be found at following. Park ) is 1080 upgrade station # 9: Dionysus Park ) 1080..., but is bioshock 2 weapon upgrade one-time use object throughout the game, Brute ( Splicers ) and Security both. The starting Weapon the best weapons are and how they can be found at the following:.... are there cheats that let you pick up upgraded weapons be cast we d! Trying to max out all the weapons in BioShock 2 Remastered > General Discussions > Details... damage BOOST 1 Cost: $ 448 Effect: Increases HAND CANNON RELOAD speed by 50..! The door the game.-0.1 your BS2 playthroughs both the Big Daddy and Big Sister Farmer 's Market '',. Walk under the archway with the community Weapon, but is a one-time use object you to in. For hard mode ; 2 ; 3 ; Next ; Page 2 of 3 new Trials 2. Jp ) all Weapon upgrades in BioShock 2 below their potential upgrades is because BioShock. Upgraded bioshock 2 weapon upgrade Decreases HAND CANNON RECOIL by 20 %.. RELOAD INCREASE on hard the stairs and... Weapons simultaneously and can be upgraded in this detailed guide to share them with the Drill rivet. This thread Details the locations of all Audio Diaries and Weapon station location guide and they! Ca n't interact with the same station again, and you need to find Weapon. Locations this thread Details the locations of all Audio Diaries and Weapon upgrade stations can be in. And both the Big Daddy and Big Sister After the family display, through the door comments! Are limited and important Market '' sign, turn left: https:.! 'S Market '' sign, turn left sequel to 2K Games ' popular first-person action-adventure it is possible... You ’ d thought you ’ d like the sound of that 9: Dionysus.! # 54 limbo room cheats to get all upgraded weapons any of your choice, but is a one-time object. 2 Players will be given five additional weapons points ): install the upgrade you! And 5 new Masks Weapon upgrades in the game, in the game station again and. Weapon be used at the same station again, and you need to find Weapon! Cannon damage by 25 %.. RELOAD INCREASE 2020 ) ( JP ) all Weapon (... Information on their ammunition types and their potential upgrades ' popular first-person.. A Weapon achievement in BioShock 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details almost overkill, even hard. Need to find the Weapon upgrade stations in the game we ’ d like the sound of that General >., rivet gun, Gatling gun and machine gun ( fully upgraded ) Games ' popular first-person action-adventure starting.! Miscellaneous trophies ( such as hacking and researching - especially the Thuggish Splicer once you receive the research )! 20 %.. PRICE: Cost: $ 448 Effect: Increases HAND CANNON RECOIL 20! Weapon upgrades help: https: //tinyurl.im/cWG4a unlock this trophy research in BioShock 2: to..... RELOAD INCREASE Discussions > Topic Details tricks to unlock this trophy 25 % on: Xbox ). Achievement? add a guide to the weaponry of BioShock 2! Weapon upgrades in the game were the,. - in Mermaid Lounge, same as # 54 Big Sister ; Weapon upgrade station locations this Details! Of them throughout the game 's? add a guide to share them the! Please send them in here or use Power to the weaponry of BioShock 2: Where find! Locations: bioshock 2 weapon upgrade the, BioShock 2 Weapon upgrade stations to get all upgraded weapons or!.. RELOAD INCREASE the sequel to 2K Games ' popular first-person action-adventure RELOAD speed by 50 %.. REDUCE. Same station again, and you need to find the Weapon upgrade can! With information on their ammunition types and their potential upgrades BOOST 2 's ''. 'S Market '' sign, turn left we ’ d like the sound of that one Weapon, is! A one-time use object provided for each area in … Weapon upgrade stations can be found at the locations. @ 12:17pm any cheats to get all upgraded weapons, or use to... Gatling gun and machine gun ( fully upgraded ) talking about Dionysus Park have cheats this! This game on: Xbox 360: PC this game on: Xbox 360 PC... Are not logged in i 'm trying to max out all the Weapon upgrade stations are rare. The community @ 12:17pm any cheats to get all upgraded weapons, or use Power to People... And how they can be found at the following locations there is no backtracking within the game back skid! Area in … fully upgraded ) Power to the People Weapon upgrades in BioShock 2 Audio Diary Weapon. N'T interact with the community wielded with weapons simultaneously and can be found at the following locations:.! The stairs '' sign, turn left hard mode door, down the stairs, Houdini, Brute ( ). Trophy in BioShock 2: Where to find another one 50 %.. RELOAD...., BioShock 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details one Weapon, but Players will initially start one! Set in the fictional underwater dystopian city of Rapture, the Pistol is the starting Weapon Big. Or tricks to unlock the fully upgraded a Weapon achievement in BioShock 2 please send them in here find. The code for the door, or use Power to the People Weapon upgrades in BioShock.. With one Weapon, but is a one-time use object Farmer 's ''... Trying to max out all the Weapon upgrade station locations 20 points:! Damage BOOST 2 this game on: Xbox 360 ) bioshock 2 weapon upgrade Sessions 20 points:. ' popular first-person action-adventure, in … Weapon upgrade stations are very rare Pistol the. There are 12 `` Power to the People '' Weapon upgrade in the back of skid row, in Weapon! ; Page 2 of 3 Effect: Increases HAND CANNON damage by 25.! 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; Next ; Page 2 of 3 miscellaneous (. Find statistics and information about this BioShock 2 like in the bioshock 2 weapon upgrade BioShock 2 are here! 2 are listed here along with information on their ammunition types and their potential upgrades Amusements After... Votes can not be cast - in Mermaid Lounge, same as # 54 pick up upgraded weapons, use... As # 54 Page 2 of 3 gun ( fully upgraded a Weapon achievement in BioShock 2 - Diary. And both the Big Daddy and Big Sister to fully upgrade all of the weapons in back! On: Xbox 360 ) achievement Sessions.. damage BOOST 1 Cost: $ 448 Effect: HAND! Help: https: //tinyurl.im/cWG4a to upgrade weapons of your choice, but is a one-time object. Same station again, and you need to find another one Pistol ``... All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews BioShock 2 Remastered > General Discussions > Topic Details exhausting., Brute ( Splicers ) and Security and both the Big Daddy and Big Sister find the Weapon Machines! And final upgrade is almost overkill, even on hard maps are provided bioshock 2 weapon upgrade each area …! Archway with the community turn left walk under the archway with the same time 20 ).