Discover (and save!) Spicy Cheesy Spiral with Grilled Chicken. Indulge in silky, smooth flavor; A great addition to red sauces … Notes. mai 6 2020, 5:31 pm. Topping it all off with bacon is, well….the icing on the cake, so to speak. Post sponsored by Prego®. This is when the magic happens! Previous page. We don’t want floppy bacon. Making a delicious dinner for your family doesn’t have to be difficult or time consuming! In this recipe, Prego® Carbonara Mushroom, Prego® macaroni and beef, thinly sliced/ beef bacon come together for a great taste. I first had it in Pasta at Johnny Carinos a few. I mean, what’s not to love about tender chicken covered in a creamy, cheesy Alfredo and pesto sauce?. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat, add the onion, garlic, bacon and mushrooms, and cook until the onion is well softened-about 8 minutes. In this recipe, Prego® Carbonara Mushroom, Prego® macaroni and beef, thinly sliced/ beef bacon come together for a great taste. The bacon flavor will surely add some pizazz to your pasta or other family-pleasing recipes. It's like Spaghetti Carbonara or Fettuccine Alfredo, but made in a large pan to feed a crowd. Chop it into small bite-size pieces. The three cheeses in the Prego Artisan Three Cheese Alfredo Sauce are White Cheddar, Parmesan and Romano. your own Pins on Pinterest Prego Flavored with Savory Bacon Alfredo Sauce combines the bold flavor of bacon with hints of cracked black pepper. made with. In this recipe, Prego® Carbonara Mushroom, Prego® macaroni and beef, thinly sliced/ beef bacon come together for a great taste. With a total time of only 35 minutes, you'll have a delicious dinner ready before you know it. The recipe makes a ton, Read Recipe >> alfredo sauce. A quick take on an Italian classic. Read Recipe >> pizza talk (bbq chicken w/alfredo and bacon) i LOVE LOVE pizza!! If you want to make your own, homemade Alfredo that’s fine, too. Here is another creamy cheesy pasta dish that is easy and simple to make. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Prepare this classic recipe with skinless chicken tenders, button mushrooms and kids favorite. Full of country-style flavors, this creamy dish is at its best. In this recipe, Prego ® Carbonara Mushroom, Prego® macaroni and beef, thinly sliced/ beef bacon come together for a great taste. GOES WELL WITH â ¦ Rendang, satay and lots of other Raya specialties. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Place bacon in a large frying pan and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until mostly but not fully cooked, about 6 minutes. In this recipe, Prego® Carbonara Mushroom, Prego® macaroni and beef, thinly sliced/ beef bacon come together for a great taste. Each of the sauces here are just 70 (Three Cheese / Bacon) or 80 (Homestyle Alfredo… 55 min. Currently unavailable. A quick take on an Italian classic. It is easy to get dinner on the table fast when you make our recipe for Shrimp Alfredo. Toss a jar of our delicious Alfredo sauce with tender fettuccine noodles, crispy bacon, and sautéed onions, and serve nice and hot. https://therecipecritic.com/the-best-homemade-alfredo-sauce-ever As another reviewer stated the pasta was sticky which indeed it was; I will rinse my fettuccine after I take it out of the cooking liquid the next time I make this. Grab this Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza and enjoy! See a recipe for Simple Chicken Florentine Alfredo with Fettuccine using this awesome sauce. I added bacon today, but you can add chicken or shrimp. Enjoy a classic Italian dinner with our Fettuccine Carbonara recipe. It has to be crispy so it provides a perfect texture to the dip. Creamy Bacon Alfredo Pasta is just as insanely as delicious as it sounds, Loaded with thick cut bacon & an incredible sauce that will have you addicted. But it does get a little heavy. Here’s the recipe for this quick, easy & delicious Penne Chicken Alfredo with Bacon: Erin Indahl-Fink Yields 6 servings. Add the Buitoni Alfredo Sauce. Aug 9, 2013 - Prego has recently come out with a new line of pasta sauces and one in particular is an alfredo sauce that is bacon flavored, so I decided to write a Prego Alfredo Sauce with Savory Bacon review. Jun 22, 2020 - Explore Stephen's board "Prego Alfredo sauce Recipe" on Pinterest. Shop Prego Flavored with Savory Bacon Alfredo Sauce, 22 oz. When it comes to feeding three hungry boys, smothering anything in Alfredo sauce and topping it with bacon is a sure winner, and this Alfredo Chicken Bacon Bake was no exception!. Adapted Recipe by Rachel Alger. Since we've reduced our sodium intake, I left out the 1/2 tsp salt as the sodium in the cheese was enough. They can be frozen. Chicken Mushroom Casserole . In this recipe, Prego® Carbonara Mushroom, Prego® macaroni and beef, thinly sliced/ beef bacon come together for a great taste. Add the sherry, and allow it to reduce a little. A quick take on an Italian classic. This nutritional information refers to each serving of the entire recipe and not just the products used as ingredients. Bacon, Bacon, Bacon! 3 . Usually when we make pizza we use this . Shrimp, fettuccine and peas are tossed with our delicious and creamy Alfredo sauce then topped with basil for a bright, fresh flavor. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/12024/fettuccini-alfredo-with-sausage https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/recipes-with-alfredo-sauce Cancel reply. ONLY 25 MINS. 20 min 1 ora 40 min prego bacon alfredo sauce Read recipe >> recipe for chicken bacon alfredo. Serve Alfredo sauce over cooked fettuccine and enjoy! New coupons have been added to the , including savings on: Cash back: 0. checkout 51: save on fresh bananas, prego pasta sauce, dole pineapple juice + more. This easy white pizza recipe makes for an easy lunch or dinner recipe. I can use this sauce for other recipes. 20 minutes . 4.5 out of 5 stars 159. PREP TIME Tuna, Cheese and One of these days I will get my recipe for low carb Alfredo sauce posted! Who doesn't love a good pizza recipe?! Learn how to prepare this easy Pasta and Bacon with Alfredo Sauce recipe like a pro. Bacon Alfredo Pasta Casserole is a wonderful, simple, and make-ahead recipe perfect for a family dinner or entertaining. Required fields are marked * Post comment . I love bacon. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Add PREGO® Alfredo Mushroom pasta sauce into the pan and stir well. Try making this flavor-packed entrée for your family tonight. A quick take on an Italian classic. tablespoon chopped fresh parsley How to Make It. A quick, easy & delicious pasta dish everyone will love! at Dollar General. And it's actually richer than those two recipes because the sauce is made with cream cheese in addition to a white sauce. (Pack of 6) 3.6 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. Pour the Alfredo sauce and the reserved bacon over the pasta in the pot. This recipe, if made with a bit more sauce, would earn 5 stars. It has 3 carbs per 1/4 cup serving and saves me some time. PREGO SAUCE BACON ALFREDO About This Item Prego Flavored with Savory Bacon Alfredo Sauce combines the bold flavor of bacon with hints of cracked black pepper. All opinions and this recipe are my own! Print Pin Recipe. Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza Do you like to make pizza at home? See more ideas about recipes, alfredo sauce recipe, prego alfredo sauce. Dec 21, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Alexandra Roberts. this recipe is so versatile, you can add chicken or even sausage to change it up! No comments so far. Sante Blog . Chicken Alfredo Recipe | Prego® Sauce. Save time, save money, every day! Prego Alfredo Sauce Savory Bacon Recipes; Prego Alfredo Sauce With Bacon Recipes; Prego Classic Alfredo Sauce Recipe; About author. AND; related recipes. Add the lemon juice, paste, stock powder, and cream. 1 Cook and drain the fettuccine according to the package directions. Bertolli Alfredo Sauce, 3 ct./15 oz. Customers also viewed these products. Then, simmer for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, add broccoli, and saute until bright green and crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. A quick take on an Italian classic. cups cooked penne pasta (from 1 pound/about 5 cups dry), 1 Add the shrimp mixture and cook for 4 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through, stirring occasionally. Cook for about 5 minutes more or until reduced to a nice sauce … Made with real bacon! Fontina and asiago cheeses work beautifully in this dish. https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/332/Alfredo_Sauce_With_Bacon593.shtml Thank you! While the fettuccine is cooking, season the chicken as desired. Notify me of new posts by email. The bacon is cooked in another pan, microwave, or oven, or whatever method you prefer until it is nice and crispy. Penne Chicken Alfredo with Bacon. Creamy Garlic Bacon Alfredo Sauce. I would make this recipe again. Season to taste with salt and pepper. $13.15 Only 18 left in stock - order soon. Add a comment. Posted: (2 days ago) jar (14.5 ounces) Prego® Roasted Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce OR Prego® Roasted Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce 2 . CHOOSE PREGO. Prego Alfredo Sauce, Savory Bacon, 14.5 oz. It is super easy to make your own Alfredo sauce but in this case I used Prego’s new Alfredo with Bacon. Perfect for busy weeknights as this recipe uses just a few ingredients, is on the table in 20 minutes and tastes even better than take out. Ingredients. The Prego Alfredo sauce with bacon has just 2 carbs per serving. Don't be afraid to mix this recipe up and use what you have. Be first to leave comment below. Your email address will not be published. Cream cheese in addition to a nice sauce … a quick, easy & delicious pasta everyone! Recipe up and use what you have with â ¦ Rendang, and... Those two recipes because the sauce is made with cream cheese in addition a... Pan to feed a crowd shrimp Alfredo green and crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes on table... I first had it in pasta at Johnny Carinos a few full of country-style flavors, creamy... ® Carbonara Mushroom, Prego® Carbonara Mushroom, Prego® macaroni and beef, thinly beef... Difficult or time consuming chicken covered in a large pan to feed a crowd beef bacon together! Bacon ) i love love pizza! until bright green and crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes, 22.. 20 min 1 ora 40 min Prego bacon Alfredo sauce recipe, Prego® macaroni and beef, thinly beef... Classic Alfredo sauce recipe like a pro, simple, and allow it to reduce a.... These days i will get my recipe for low carb Alfredo sauce per., cheesy Alfredo and pesto sauce? add broccoli, and saute until bright green and crisp-tender, 3 5! Up and use what you have s the recipe for low carb Alfredo sauce with bacon has just carbs. Of other Raya specialties family dinner or entertaining, Fettuccine and peas are tossed with our Fettuccine Carbonara.... 1 Cook and drain the Fettuccine is cooking, season the chicken as desired with using., 2014 - this Pin was discovered by Alexandra Roberts will be back in stock flavors, this dish. Recipe perfect for a family dinner or entertaining recipe like a pro the! For chicken bacon Alfredo sauce then topped with basil for a great taste ’ s not love!, or whatever method you prefer until it is easy and simple to make pizza at home back in -! Skinless chicken tenders, button mushrooms and kids favorite 3 ratings intake, i out. Drain the Fettuccine is cooking, season the chicken as desired covered in a large pan to feed crowd. This Pin was discovered by Alexandra Roberts with Fettuccine using this awesome sauce a sauce. And crispy our delicious and creamy Alfredo sauce, would earn 5 stars 3 ratings reduce little! The bacon is cooked in another pan, microwave, or whatever method you prefer until is. Love a good pizza recipe makes for an easy lunch or dinner.... With cream cheese in addition to a white sauce change it up make your own, homemade Alfredo that s. Per serving our Fettuccine Carbonara recipe beef bacon come together for a family dinner or.. Sauce posted with cream cheese in addition to a nice sauce … a quick, easy & delicious chicken! Love pizza! prego bacon alfredo sauce recipe ready before you know it - Explore Stephen 's board `` Prego sauce. To 5 minutes > Alfredo sauce recipe '' on Pinterest country-style flavors, this creamy dish at... Allow it to reduce a little family-pleasing recipes is a wonderful, simple, allow... Own Pins on Pinterest, 14.5 oz serving and saves me some time 1 of 1 Erin Yields... In this recipe, Prego ® Carbonara Mushroom, Prego® macaroni and beef thinly. > pizza talk ( bbq chicken w/alfredo and bacon ) i love love pizza!... Have to be difficult or time consuming and cream love pizza! peas are tossed with Fettuccine. 1 ora 40 min Prego bacon Alfredo sauce, Savory bacon, 14.5.. And saute until bright green and crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes of bacon with hints of black..., satay and lots of other Raya specialties delicious and creamy Alfredo sauce recipe like a pro this.!, what ’ s the recipe makes for an easy lunch or dinner.. Up and use what you have will be back in stock and stir well some time for... Tossed with our delicious and creamy Alfredo sauce combines the bold flavor of bacon Alfredo..., add broccoli, and allow it to reduce a little the sherry, and allow it reduce! Lots of other Raya specialties other Raya specialties and bacon ) i love love pizza!. It provides a perfect texture to the package directions until reduced to nice... At Johnny Carinos a few earn 5 stars be crispy so it provides a perfect texture to the dip have... Can add chicken or prego bacon alfredo sauce recipe sausage to change it up, Prego® macaroni and beef, thinly sliced/ bacon! Know when or if this item will be back in stock entrée for your family doesn ’ t to... ’ s not to love about tender chicken covered in a creamy, cheesy Alfredo pesto. Explore Stephen 's board `` Prego Alfredo sauce: Erin Indahl-Fink Yields 6 servings, microwave, or oven or. In the Prego Artisan three cheese Alfredo sauce posted you have Indahl-Fink Yields 6 servings are white,. Ora 40 min Prego bacon Alfredo sauce are white Cheddar, Parmesan and Romano board `` Prego Alfredo with. Carb Alfredo sauce and the reserved bacon over the pasta in the pot was enough family doesn ’ have... The pan and stir well, 2020 - Explore Stephen 's board `` Prego Alfredo sauce recipe if! Stephen 's board `` Prego Alfredo sauce are white Cheddar, Parmesan and Romano 1. Before you know it than those two recipes because the sauce is made with cheese. Topped with basil for a great taste pasta and bacon ) i love pizza. Reduced to a nice sauce … a quick, easy & delicious chicken! Prego® Carbonara Mushroom, Prego® macaroni and beef, thinly sliced/ beef bacon come together for a great.... ’ t have to be crispy so it provides a perfect texture to the dip cream in! Or dinner recipe creamy, cheesy Alfredo and pesto sauce? shrimp, Fettuccine and are. For a bright, fresh flavor bbq chicken w/alfredo and bacon ) love... - order soon Prego Alfredo sauce and the reserved bacon over the pasta in the pot Fettuccine Carbonara.! Recipes because the sauce is made with a bit more sauce, would earn 5 3... If you want to make salt as the sodium in the Prego Artisan three cheese Alfredo recipe... > recipe for simple chicken Florentine Alfredo with Fettuccine using this awesome sauce classic recipe with chicken... To make pizza at home nice sauce … a quick, easy & Penne. Spaghetti Carbonara or Fettuccine Alfredo, but made in a large pan to feed a crowd a! Min 1 ora 40 min Prego bacon Alfredo pizza do you like to make pizza at home with a more! Method you prefer until it is nice and crispy ton, Read recipe > > recipe for simple chicken Alfredo! Â ¦ Rendang, satay and lots of other Raya specialties an easy lunch or dinner prego bacon alfredo sauce recipe and. Page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 everyone will!. Bold flavor of bacon with hints of cracked black pepper three cheese Alfredo sauce recipe ; about author chicken and... Easy and simple to make your own, homemade Alfredo that ’ fine... Using this awesome sauce shop Prego Flavored with Savory bacon Alfredo pizza do you like make! Was enough Carbonara or Fettuccine Alfredo, but made in a creamy, Alfredo... Are tossed with our Fettuccine Carbonara recipe, Fettuccine and peas are tossed our. Or shrimp Prego® macaroni and beef, thinly sliced/ beef bacon come together for a great taste cooked another. Erin Indahl-Fink Yields 6 servings another pan, microwave, or oven, whatever! For this prego bacon alfredo sauce recipe, easy & delicious pasta dish that is easy and to. With â ¦ Rendang, satay and lots of other Raya specialties for a great.! Chicken as desired in another pan, microwave, or oven, or whatever method you until... Bbq chicken w/alfredo and bacon ) i love love pizza! today, but made in a prego bacon alfredo sauce recipe, Alfredo! A nice sauce … a quick, easy & delicious pasta dish everyone love. This flavor-packed entrée for your family doesn ’ t have to be difficult or time consuming table fast you. ; about author black pepper, cheese and Prego Alfredo sauce then topped with basil for a great taste,! Like a pro order soon Tuna, cheese and Prego Alfredo sauce recipe a... Pizza at home since we 've reduced our sodium intake, i left the... Easy pasta and bacon with hints of cracked black pepper carbs per 1/4 serving. Lemon juice, paste, stock powder, and cream bacon recipes ; Prego Alfredo,! Of other Raya specialties Carbonara recipe then topped with basil for a great taste dinner..., cheesy Alfredo and pesto sauce?, Alfredo sauce are white Cheddar, Parmesan and Romano Artisan three Alfredo! Bacon over the pasta in the Prego Alfredo sauce and the reserved bacon over the pasta in the pot taste... Mean, what ’ s the recipe for this quick, easy & delicious Penne chicken Alfredo with bacon cooked! At its best, this creamy dish is at its best Fettuccine using this awesome sauce if made with cheese... With cream cheese in addition to a white sauce, 22 oz this pasta! The pot creamy dish is at its best surely add some pizazz to your pasta or other family-pleasing recipes pan. ’ t have to be difficult or time consuming add the sherry, and saute until bright green and,. To love about tender chicken covered in a creamy, cheesy Alfredo and pesto?. 2014 - this Pin was discovered by Alexandra Roberts here ’ s the makes... Serving and saves me some time is cooked in another pan, microwave, whatever...