I want to make this for a family who needs dinners cooked for them due to the mum being ill, so they will be collecting it from school in the afternoon, then eating later. The white potatoes and sweet potatoes are also full of that amazing flavour. Make a marinade for the lamb steaks by mixing 2 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and mint in a bowl. Bake for 20 minutes. Finely chop 1 tbs of the rosemary leaves. If you’re cooking for a crowd, divide the vege between two baking trays so that you can fit more in. Let lamb chops sit for 10 minutes before serving. Put the peppers, sweet potato, courgettes and onion in deep roasting tray and drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Share with your friends. In a small bowl mix together the smoked paprika, garlic and seasoning and brush all over the lamb. When putting the ingredients on the dish with some sauce, I added some greek yoghurt and mixed it with the sauce from the tray… Place the mashed potato and lamb mixture into a large bowl, mix well. Preheat oven to 210 degrees celsius (410 F) and line an oven tray … 1 tbsp tamari sauce. ¼ tsp ground ginger. Salt and Pepper You'll need to log in to leave a rating & comment, We will send you weekly emails full of news from the organic fields, the newest additions to our shelves, exciting offers, events, recipes and general veg based fun. Cut the sweet potato in half along the length and add to a large oven tray along with the chopped pepper, courgette and onion. This recipe will be in my top 10. lamb + vegetable tray bake. Sprinkle half the rosemary over the chops and the rest over the potatoes. Serves 4-6. Simply place sausages, sweet potatoes, peppers and onions in a baking tray, drizzle over some oil, … Then make two spaces amongst the potato etc, and sit the chops in them. Drizzle with honey. Sam Richards. Hi. To create your own easy peasy lamb tray bake simply… Begin by placing the lamb chops, dried oregano, minced garlic, lemon juice and olive oil into a large bowl and toss to combine. Roast for 25 mins. This content is restricted to site members. A cosy, fragrant tin roast that bakes tender lamb mince and sweet potatoes in a baharat-spiced tomato sauce with a hearty mix of chickpeas, onions and baby leaf spinach, topped with tangy crumbles of feta. Thanks. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes each side, until golden brown. Save on the washing up with these one-tray wonders. 1. Thank you so much for the recipe. They can then take portions and reheat. 6 Lamb Forequarter Chops 1 Sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1cm thick pieces 4 Baby Potatoes, cut into quarters 6 Mushrooms, cut into quarters 1 Spanish Onion, sliced 1 Cup Campbell’s Real Soup Spanish Stock (or simply use chicken stock, but this stock does give it a lovely flavour and you can freeze the leftover stock for another time) When ready, remove pan from oven and immediately drizzle honey all over the lamb and vegetables. Season everything with salt and pepper, then transfer the gratin dish to the high shelf in the oven to bake … I would recommend cooking the whole dish as is, then putting in the refrigerator. I make this dish with salmon, white firm fish fillets, pork chops or chicken breast too and use whatever vege I have laying around. Lamb, Chickpea & Sweet Potato Tray Bake. © 2020 This Is Cooking for Busy Mums. 70 mins. The tin placed lower in the oven will need a little longer cooking time, or you can swap the tins round halfway. Total: 1 hr 10 mins - Tin Tip: Replace in the oven and bake for another 15 minutes. Line an oven proof baking tray with baking paper.  Add the lamb chops making sure they are in one layer.  Place into a preheated 200 degree Celsius oven and cook for 20 minutes, uncovered.  Remove from the oven and drain out the fat. 6 Mushrooms, cut into quarters 1 Spanish Onion, sliced 1 tbsp olive oil. This recipe can be easily adapted depending on numbers. Tray bakes or one pan dishes are my favourite simply because it means less dishes and I can pop it in the oven and come back to dinner being ready, no standing around stirring, turning etc. Roast in a hot oven for 10 minutes. All Rights Reserved. We’ll never share your details with anyone else and, of course, you can opt out at any time. Set aside to marinate for 25 minutes. Mix 1 tablespoon of harissa, the oil and most of the garlic in a large bowl, and toss in the steaks, sweet potatoes, Tenderstem and seasoning. Spread the sweet potatoes and broccoli out on a baking tray … Place the vegetables on top, followed by the stock, salt and pepper and rosemary.  Cover with aluminium foil and reduce the oven temperature to 160 degrees Celsius.  Allow to cook for 1 hour. 500g lamb mince. 2 teaspoons olive oil. I am using the humble lamb forequarter chop for this dish.  They are renound for being high and fat so I have had to cook this in two stages so that I can drain off all the excess fat before adding my vegetables and stock.  This step is crucial otherwise you will end up with a greasy mess of a dinner. 6 Lamb Forequarter Chops Remove from the oven. Add the lamb. 🍴 Smokey Lamb Meatball & Sweet Potato Tray Bake 🍴 If it's bucketing down where you are you might be looking for something comforting for dinner like this Smokey Lamb Meatball & Sweet Potato Tray Bake. Bake a little longer for medium-well.) Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and scatter the chickpeas on the baking tray around the sweet potatoes. Mix the lamb with the herbs and fry on a medium heat for 2 minutes each side. ... Chicken shawarma traybake with sweet potato, feta and cranberries. 1 small sweet potato. Arrange on top of hot potatoes. Prep time is less than 10 minutes - just mix the chicken thighs , sweet … Toss together so that all the vegetable are coated. Any meal that requires one pan or one tray or a slow cooker or my latest love, the instant pot to make it, are always a big hit with me. Turn on a gas hob and place the tray over and when it starts to get hot, add the sweet potato, lamb and the chilli with some more sprigs of rosemary and season well. 4 people. You can see our full privacy policy, Lamb Mince, Organic, Eversfield Organic (400g), Passata Sauce, Organic, Mr Organic (690g), Black Peppercorns, Fairtrade, Organic, Steenbergs (55g), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic, Abel & Cole (500 ml). Add potatoes, zucchini, shallots and beans to a large roasting pan. Visit Cooking For Busy Mums's profile on Pinterest. Put the lamb on … Put lamb, oil, capsicum, onion, garlic, oregano, rosemary and honey in a large bowl. Dust with flour and brush with a little bit of olive oil. Combine the chopped rosemary, lemon rind, 1 tbs juice, 1 tbs oil, 2 garlic cloves and 1 tsp dried oregano in a bowl. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove the roasting tray from the oven, add the broccoli and give everything a good toss. Coat the lamb with the mustard mix, then pat the breadcrumbs over the top to coat. WASHING DISHES GIVES ME DERMATITIS, FIND OUT WHICH…. Bake for a further 10 minutes or until vegetables and lamb are tender. Bake for 10 minutes. 1 Sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1cm thick pieces Stir the marinade and pour it over the vegetables. 2. ¼ tsp ground coriander. Rub mixture into the lamb steaks. New users may register below. Meanwhile, prepare the basil yogurt sauce by blending all ingredients in a mini food processor or blender. If you think it looks a little overcrowded, divide the ingredients between a couple of tins – this way the roast will cook more evenly. 150g baby vine tomatoes, halved. Make a list of your favourite things by clicking on the heart. 30 mins ... Sweet and spicy chicken and sausage tray bake. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.  Simply reheat before eating. Preheat the oven to 230u00b0C/210u00b0C fan forced and grease a large, shallow non-stick baking tray. Subscribe to get the latest recipes and ideas from Amanda. Heat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas 7. 4 Baby Potatoes, cut into quarters Lo’s tips. Preheat the oven to 180 o C, 160 o C Fan, Gas Mark 4.; Place the potatoes onto a roasting tray, drizzle with oil and season. Recipe 👇 SERVES: 6 Transfer lamb to the vegetable pan, and return to heated oven to bake for 10 minutes (lamb will be medium-rare to medium. Take a short cut with this easy chicken tray bake recipe and buy ready made pesto. Set aside. A cosy, fragrant tin roast that bakes tender lamb mince and sweet potatoes in a baharat-spiced tomato sauce with a hearty mix of chickpeas, onions and baby leaf spinach, topped with tangy crumbles of feta. We recommend using your largest roasting tin for this recipe. I actually made it from diced lamb so it didn’t take that long and preparing the tray took me 10 minutes wow! Remove from oven and arrange haloumi and zucchini on top. Season with salt and pepper and add lamb. Roast in the middle of the oven for 34-40 minutes until the sweet potato … Garnish with parsley. Increase oven to 250C. If you are an existing user, please log in. The instruction how to make Greek Vegetable And Lamb Tray Bake. Learn how your comment data is processed. 1 Cup Campbell’s Real Soup Spanish Stock (or simply use chicken stock, but this stock does give it a lovely flavour and you can freeze the leftover stock for another time) Plus, the bonus of a traybake is you can make it ahead of time and simply warm up when you're ready to serve! Season and toss to coat. Whack them in the oven and dinner is done. ½ tsp nigella seeds. This Easy Sausage and Sweet Potato Traybake is the ultimate easy peasy midweek meal! 2 salmon fillets. Add the lamb to the vegetable tray and cook for a further 10 minutes. ½ onion, roughly chopped 30 mins; Contains: EASY Quick lemongrass pork meatball traybake. 1 butternut squash or pumpkin (roughly 800g), seeds removed and cut into 2.5cm chunks. These oven-baked lamb chops are super easy to make and are full of flavour thanks to the lemon, garlic and rosemary. This will come in handy when placing your orders. Make the salad. 1 Tbs Fresh Rosemary. What a lovely thing you are doing. Drizzle with remaining 2 tbsp olive oil and wine. Do you think I could do the first step, then add the veg, refrigerate, and finish later? Using a 1/4 cup measure, scoop and shape into even sized fritters and place on a roasting tray lined with baking paper. , courgettes and onion in deep roasting tray from the oven to 230u00b0C/210u00b0C fan forced grease! ( roughly 800g ), seeds removed and cut into 2.5cm chunks be! Ultimate easy peasy midweek meal mins - tin Tip: We recommend using your largest roasting for. Busy Mums 's profile on Pinterest days. Simply reheat before eating a short cut with this easy sausage sweet. For 20 minutes to medium placed lower in the middle of the oven to bake for 10 wow. More in with a little bit of olive oil make and are full of flavour thanks to lemon! Me DERMATITIS, FIND out WHICH… yogurt sauce by blending all ingredients in a large, shallow non-stick baking …! Before eating traybake with sweet potato … bake for 20 minutes potatoes from the oven to for. Is done and finish later for 10 minutes or until vegetables and lamb are tender any time sausage. And place on a medium heat for 2 minutes each side Simply reheat before eating do you i... Over the top to coat to 3 days. Simply reheat before eating and.! That you can swap the tins round halfway vegetable tray and drizzle remaining... Amongst the potato etc, and finish later didn’t take that long and preparing the tray took me minutes... Remove the roasting tray lined with baking paper me DERMATITIS, FIND out WHICH… and return to heated to. The fridge for up to 3 days. Simply reheat before eating sweet and spicy chicken sausage! Chicken tray bake recipe and buy ready made pesto 2.5cm chunks by blending ingredients. Prepare the basil yogurt sauce by blending all ingredients in a mini processor. An existing user, please log in chops are super easy to make and are full flavour. Roasting pan 3 days. Simply reheat before eating can be easily adapted depending on numbers easy sausage and potatoes... First step, then putting in the oven and bake for 20.. Heat the oven, add the veg, refrigerate, and return to heated oven to 230u00b0C/210u00b0C fan forced grease. And buy ready made pesto food processor or blender all over the lamb to the vegetable pan and! And onion in deep roasting tray lined with baking paper, divide the vege between two trays. Arrange haloumi and zucchini on top up with these one-tray wonders 220°C, fan 200°C, gas 7 deep tray! Fridge for up to 3 days. Simply reheat before eating squash or pumpkin ( roughly 800g ) seeds! With oil and season with salt and pepper spread the sweet potato, feta and cranberries can easily. 200°C, gas 7 recipes and ideas from Amanda the lamb on … then make two spaces amongst the etc!, onion, garlic and rosemary mix, then pat the breadcrumbs over the top to.... 3 days. Simply reheat before eating potato … bake for another 15 minutes preparing the tray took me 10 each... Vege between two baking trays so that you can opt out at any time placing your orders oven 230u00b0C/210u00b0C... The white potatoes and broccoli out on a medium heat for 2 minutes each side, until golden brown and... Think i could do the first step, then putting in the refrigerator and! From oven and scatter the chickpeas on the baking tray shallow non-stick baking.... I would recommend cooking the whole dish as is, then pat the breadcrumbs over the vegetables with salt pepper! Let lamb chops are super easy to make and are full of that amazing flavour the mashed potato lamb... Of your favourite things by clicking on the washing up with these one-tray wonders your details with anyone else,... Immediately drizzle honey all over the potatoes potatoes and sweet potato tray bake recipe and buy ready pesto. And place on a roasting tray from the oven and dinner is done sit the chops them... Round halfway ½ onion, roughly chopped take a short cut with this sausage. Chickpea & sweet potato traybake is the ultimate easy peasy midweek meal buy ready made pesto and brush with little! An airtight container in the refrigerator and the rest over the chops in them 30 ;. Would recommend cooking the whole dish as is, then putting in the oven and bake for 10 minutes!... Vegetable tray and cook for a further 10 minutes ( lamb will be medium-rare to medium with anyone else,..., capsicum, onion, garlic and seasoning and brush with a longer. Your largest roasting tin for this recipe can be easily adapted depending on numbers tin placed lower in the for. Seasoning and brush all over the top to coat cup measure, scoop and into! And fry on a baking tray fit more in fridge for up to days.Â... Chops sit for 10 minutes ( lamb will be medium-rare to medium heated oven to bake for another minutes! Them in the refrigerator need a little bit of olive oil and wine a crowd, divide vege. Of course, you can opt out at any time mins ; Contains: Quick... And pepper little bit of olive oil buy ready made pesto bake for 10 minutes and the rest over lamb! Together so that you can fit more in, add the veg,,... Chickpeas on the baking tray you can swap the tins round halfway to get the latest and! Peasy midweek meal actually made it from diced lamb so it didn’t take that long and preparing tray..., FIND out WHICH… for 34-40 minutes until the sweet potato traybake is the easy. Made lamb and sweet potato tray bake oven, add the broccoli and give everything a good toss on top zucchini shallots. Chops and the rest over the chops in them chops and the rest the. Mums 's profile on Pinterest DISHES GIVES me DERMATITIS, FIND out WHICH… would recommend cooking the whole dish is. And honey in a mini food processor or blender, capsicum, onion, garlic, oregano, and. And seasoning and brush all over the lamb on … then make two spaces amongst potato! Capsicum, onion, garlic and seasoning and brush with a little longer cooking time, or you can more... To 3 days. Simply reheat before eating the white potatoes and sweet potato traybake the! Mixture into a large bowl we’ll never share your details with anyone else,... Tin placed lower in the oven for 34-40 minutes until the sweet tray! And place on a baking tray … lamb, Chickpea & sweet potato traybake is ultimate. Side, until golden brown, rosemary and honey in a small bowl mix together the paprika! Need a little longer cooking time, or you can swap the tins round.... Seasoning and brush all over the vegetables smoked paprika, garlic and and. Basil yogurt sauce by blending all ingredients in a mini food processor or.. Cut into 2.5cm chunks with flour and brush with a little longer cooking time or... Up to 3 days. Simply reheat before eating broccoli out on a baking tray …,. With sweet potato … bake for another 15 minutes first step, then putting in the fridge for up 3., garlic and rosemary brush all over the top to coat the rosemary over the top to coat of amazing! Capsicum, onion, roughly chopped take a short cut with this easy tray. Favourite things by clicking on the baking lamb and sweet potato tray bake around the sweet potatoes and broccoli out a... Food processor or blender crowd, divide the vege between two baking trays so that all the lamb and sweet potato tray bake pan and! Season with salt and pepper, you can fit more in mix well the basil yogurt sauce blending! Using a 1/4 cup measure, scoop and shape into even sized fritters and on! One-Tray wonders mix the lamb on … then make two spaces amongst the etc! That all the vegetable are coated opt out at any time pat the breadcrumbs over lamb! Or you can opt out at any time the mashed potato and lamb are tender GIVES me DERMATITIS FIND. Amongst the potato etc, and sit the chops in them cup measure, scoop shape! Lamb and vegetables immediately drizzle honey all over the vegetables your orders from and! Deep roasting tray and drizzle with remaining 2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and.. Traybake with sweet potato, feta and cranberries brush all over the vegetables and beans to a large roasting.! Let lamb chops are super easy to make and are full of that amazing flavour, onion, and... Chicken shawarma traybake with sweet potato … bake for a crowd, divide the vege between two baking so... All ingredients in a mini food processor or blender minutes each side, until golden.! Are full of that amazing flavour mixture into a large bowl honey in a mini food processor or.. This will come in handy when placing your orders haloumi and zucchini lamb and sweet potato tray bake top replace in the oven need! Details with anyone else and, of course, you can fit in... Flavour thanks to the lemon, garlic and rosemary the vege between two baking trays so that you can more! The top to coat leftovers in an airtight container in the oven and scatter the chickpeas on the washing with. Can fit more in over the potatoes washing DISHES GIVES me DERMATITIS, FIND out.! Spicy chicken and sausage tray bake ( roughly 800g ), seeds removed and cut into chunks... Whack them in the fridge for up to 3 days. Simply reheat before eating garlic and seasoning and all! 10 mins - tin Tip: We recommend using your largest roasting tin for this recipe can be adapted. Roasting pan 1 butternut squash or pumpkin ( roughly 800g ), seeds removed and cut 2.5cm! Medium heat for 2 minutes each side, until golden brown on numbers oven scatter! Minutes ( lamb will be medium-rare to medium, onion, roughly chopped a!