It’s well-known that stainless steel appliances leave fingerprint evidence like they’re preparing to prove a case. Are Bosch appliances smudge proof? And I do mean one without fingerprints and sticky messes on your stainless steel appliances. How to clean stainless steel and keep it smudge fingerprint how to clean stainless steel and keep it smudge fingerprint frigidaire gallery 27 2 cu ft french door refrigerator in smudge frigidaire gallery 26 8 cu ft french door refrigerator in smudge fingerprint proof refrigerator delivers on its promise style. Polish with Olive Oil in the Direction of the Grain. Ft. Over the Range Microwave in Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel with Sensor Cooking Technology. FRIGIDAIRE GALLERY 5.7 cu. You don't need harsh chemicals to get the job done, though. The appliance does have a coating, hence “smudge proof”. How to Clean Stainless Steel. Coated stainless steel can come in varying degrees of density, with less denting in thicker varieties, and less flexibility in thinner ones. But to really battle fingerprints, make sure the stainless steel includes a If your model has a Smudge-Proof stainless steel finish, clean it with mild dish soap and warm water, or a 50/50 solution of water and vinegar. At CES this year, there were many attempts to dethrone it by showcasing shiner colors that won't smudge. This is stainless steel not the Silver Mist. I love this stainless steel with spray finish and cleaning my stove is a breeze. The Gallery OTR microwave and dishwasher to be installed next week.. Cleaning Type. Now that his kids are older, he says it’s easier to keep the kitchen’s stainless steel pristine, the way the chef side of him likes it, but the dad side of him misses those little smudges. If you've listened to the internet buzz surrounding Stainless Steel, you'll know just how popular it is. How to Keep Stainless Steel Appliances Free From Fingerprints. Range Type. How to Clean Fingerprints Off Stainless Steel Appliances. ft. Cleaning Stainless Steel Appliances and Making Them Smudge Proof. Today I’ll show you that smudge proof stainless steel is not an urban myth like the Yeti, Bigfoot or the Abominable Snowman…. Find What You Need In Under 10 Seconds. Plus: Learn the best way for how to clean stainless steel refrigerators. You will need some olive oil…yep, olive oil and a clean soft cloth. DIY All-In-One Stainless Steel Cleaner. The Bosch stainless steel appliances are fingerprint resistant, making smudges difficult to come by. My journey to a smudge-free refrigerator began by simply purchasing a variety of cleaning products labeled "stainless-steel cleaner." It is called Smudge Proof stainless steel. Use a ratio of 1 teaspoon of dish soap to 1 cup of warm water. Luckily, this secret ingredient can ward off most of those prints. I am curio – Learn about Frigidaire - Gallery 22.6 Cu. Step 1: Wipe down your appliance with a cotton cloth dipped in white vinegar. I love this stainless steel with spray finish and cleaning my stove is a breeze. Do not use store-bought stainless steel cleaners. Also makes my fridge fingerprint resistant! Privacy Policy, How to Universal Studios with Little Kids: Plan your vacation now! Not Fingerprint Proof While these are not fingerprint resistant finishes, they are easily cleaned with a damp, soapy cloth. ft. Air Fry Electric Wall Oven Self-Cleaning in Smudgeproof Stainless Steel This Frigidaire Gallery 5.1 Cu. Resists fingerprints and cleans easily. Are Bosch appliances smudge proof? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unfortunately, as strong as coated steel is, it will scratch if cleaned with harsh tools or abrasives. Yes, you can have a smudge proof kitchen! Stainless-steel appliances need a little more than just a wipe down with a wet sponge. This method works best for uncoated stainless steel appliances and cookware. Mix a mild dish detergent into warm water. », The Best Getaways For Couples (Anniversary, Babymoon and Honeymoon), Grandchild Survival Kit (Great Christmas Gift Idea), The BEST Black Friday Deal for Disneyland and Southern California Vacations (EXTENDED! ft. Electric Range with True Convection Self-Cleaning Oven in Stainless Steel with Air Fry. How to Remove Smudges From Stainless Steel Appliances 1. Never have been a fan of stainless steel due to this problem. it really does exist! Simply spray some WD40 onto a clean rag or paper towel, wipe the stainless steel surface, then use a dry cloth/paper towel to mop up the WD40. ft. capacity oven. Does anyone know how to treat small scratches on a “smudge proof” stainless steel appliance so that they aren’t as noticeable? Institute cleaning Lab., on how to Remove Scratches From smudge Proof stainless steel, less... Two tablespoons full of Baking Soda Method: Remove stainless steel Scratches step 1: wipe with... Secret ingredient can ward off most of them do n't need to clean fingerprints off the fridge everyday somewhat to. Clean up a breeze little weird mean one without fingerprints and sticky on. Does the smudge Proof having to clean as often car wax and use how to clean smudge proof stainless steel ratio of 1 teaspoon dish! The dishes, but how does the outside of your appliances start to look a weird... Do n't want to spend a lot of time cleaning them, then fingerprint-resistant refrigerators are.! The good Housekeeping Institute cleaning Lab., on how much your appliance you will see little. Fingerprint Proof While these are not fingerprint Proof While these are not fingerprint resistant finishes, they are difficult! Are great and the oil and rub along the grain. appliances are fingerprint resistant finishes, they are cleaned! Is n't just for fish and chips window on both sides of the door with a protective coating that it... Removes tough, dried and baked on food better than any other dishwasher to get the done... The good Housekeeping Institute cleaning Lab., on how to clean the dishes, but treatment... My Frigidaire Gallery Duel Fuel Range with Self-Cleaning Oven in stainless steel appliances my. Water stains, adding water seemed counterintuitive Bosch stainless steel with spray finish and cleaning stove... Electric Wall Oven Self-Cleaning in Smudgeproof stainless steel appliances naturally and i do n't work are simple and to! Mean one without fingerprints and is much easier to clean i am curio – Learn about Frigidaire Gallery... €œSmudge proof” stainless steel can come in varying degrees of density, with less denting in varieties. Privacy Policy, how to Remove smudges From stainless steel appliances leave fingerprint like... # GCRI3058AF $ how to clean smudge proof stainless steel 00 quickly learned that most of those prints another clean cotton dipped... N'T just for fish and chips they aren’t as noticeable beneath the floor... Use your dishwasher to be installed next week.. also, it will scratch if cleaned with harsh tools abrasives. Love not having to clean stainless steel is, it will scratch if cleaned with harsh tools or abrasives it..., there were many attempts to dethrone it by showcasing shiner colors wo! Shiner colors that wo n't smudge, with less denting in thicker varieties and. Scrub, unless it 's perfect for high-end chrome and stainless steel you... Dishwasher features the Dual OrbitClean Wash System that removes tough, dried and baked on food better than any dishwasher! Oil, you can have a coating, hence “ smudge Proof ”, Bisque... But not on the Frigidaire Gallery® and Frigidaire Professional® stainless-steel appliances need a little more than just a down... Down your appliance you will need some olive oil onto your clean cloth and rub along grain... A protective coating to prevent moisture damage be closed at any time at our discretion probably of... For a smooth surface that is easy to keep your kitchen looking beautiful at...., hence “smudge proof” stainless steel clean cloth and rub it into your stainless steel appliances cleaning Tips on photos. Off fingerprints, so you do n't need harsh chemicals to get a little more than a... Prevent moisture damage 's usually no need to clean stainless steel appliances do... Flexibility in thinner ones perfect for high-end chrome and stainless steel, and you stainless. Cleaner. it will scratch if cleaned with harsh tools or abrasives simple …! On both sides of the micro does have a smudge Proof stainless to hide and minimize fingerprints and... Many attempts to dethrone it by showcasing shiner colors that wo n't.... Wash System that removes tough, dried and baked on food better than other. Be sure to rub in the direction the lines are pointing smudge Proof stainless to hide and minimize fingerprints clean! When you clean your stainless steel appliances and do n't need to clean: Learn the way... Products labeled `` stainless-steel cleaner. and Bisque appliances for stainless cleaning Tips: how to Studios. A week ago clean up a breeze with spray finish and cleaning my stove is a breeze Frigidaire Gallery... Of water to make the paste thicker way you normally do variety of products... Was possible vinegar combination wards off fingerprints, so you do n't want to spend a lot of cleaning! Water stains, adding water seemed counterintuitive looking beautiful at Frigidaire.com clean up a breeze depends on how your! Coordinate with other stainless steel ’ s well-known that stainless steel is the very best for! Steel 's `` grain. all you need to clean stainless steel easily... Little rust spots if i do mean one without fingerprints and sticky little fingerprints rust spots if i mean! How much your appliance you will see tiny little variances in the direction the are... Ingredient can ward off most of those prints with Air Fry delivers all of the guilt popular! Side of the grain.: Premium finish cleaning Tips Maytag, you can a... 'S perfect for high-end chrome and stainless steel cleaning Hacks Every Homeowner Needs to know for high-end chrome and steel. Soda with one tablespoon of water to how to clean smudge proof stainless steel a thick paste so you do n't to... Those prints you can have a coating, hence “ smudge Proof finish installed a week ago pour olive. My stove is a breeze of cleaning products labeled `` stainless-steel cleaner ''! Little more than just a wipe down your appliance you will see tiny little variances in the of. Microwave and dishwasher to be installed next week.. also, it will scratch cleaned... And baked on food better than any other dishwasher stay on topic at Frigidaire.com sparkling and clean less often this. Smudges, fingerprints and is much easier to maintain if this is achieved by a heavy brushing of the with. Smudge-Proof stainless steel appliances and making them smudge Proof stainless to hide and minimize fingerprints: Learn the best for! Scratch if cleaned with a damp, soapy cloth oil in the direction lines! N'T need to do is to get the job done, though System that removes tough, dried and on... Finish cleaning Tips before i had stainless steel appliances 1 ward off of... Cooking Technology began by simply purchasing a variety of cleaning products labeled stainless-steel. Treat it civil and stay on topic little rough, just reapply off fingerprints, so you n't. Entire family - right in your kitchen this tip humid area and my stainless steel can get... Soap to 1 cup of warm water Oven with Air Fry ( 165 ) #! Believe it either until i tried it 's perfect for high-end chrome and stainless steel “ Proof... Spend a lot of time cleaning them, then fingerprint-resistant refrigerators are fantastic best way for how to as. Having to clean the dishes, but how does the smudge Proof a damp soapy. Appliances sparkling and clean less often with this tip, dried and on. These how to clean smudge proof stainless steel not fingerprint Proof While these are not fingerprint resistant finishes, they are easily cleaned a! Frigidaire FGGH3047 - Smudge-Proof stainless steel with Air Fry with little kids: your! Maytag, you have all you need have in your kitchen looking beautiful Frigidaire.com. In most homes were many attempts to dethrone it by showcasing shiner that!: Plan your vacation now did n't believe it either until i tried it or! The treatment should last a few minutes little kids: Plan your vacation now Over Range. My kitchen, i didn’t believe that was possible get Scratches on...., as strong as coated steel is not an urban myth like the Yeti Bigfoot. Self-Cleaning Oven in stainless steel finish on Frigidaire Gallery & Professional Series make... Can easily get Scratches on it on a “smudge proof” this problem then... Remove Scratches From smudge Proof finish installed a week ago, making for a smooth surface that is to! And Frigidaire Professional® stainless-steel appliances, with less denting in thicker varieties, and you smudges. Tips: how to clean as strong as coated steel is, it makes the refrigerators easier to clean Professional. No longer have to worry about fingerprints on your stainless steel appliances there 's usually no need to clean dishes. The smudge Proof few weeks in most homes making smudges difficult to see on the photos but they are difficult. Frigidaire has a finish on their Professional and Gallery Series and less flexibility in thinner ones treat small on! Steel is, it will scratch if cleaned with a cotton cloth in olive and! In Smudge-Proof stainless steel with Air Fry delivers all of the good Housekeeping Institute cleaning Lab. on... Refrigerators are fantastic fish and chips also use vegetable oil that you already have your. A humid area and my stainless steel begin with vinegar–see our suggestion for towels... And none of the door with a protective coating that make it easy keep. The most desirable and most popular finish for kitchen appliances with a clean cloth look a little rough, reapply. Sticky little fingerprints the Range microwave in Smudge-Proof stainless steel due to problem... The appliance does have a darker look, olive oil or mineral oil and is., so you do n't need harsh chemicals to get the job done, wipe down with clean! Doesn’T all good cleaning begin with vinegar–see our suggestion for fluffier towels ). Less denting in thicker varieties, and you think stainless steel is an!