These deals are already going fast of Dimplex Gas Fireplace Inserts Logs. SAVE $205.00. A clear view through the lifelike flames, to the full brick interior, captures the charm of a wood-burning fireplace. Checkout Our Top Pick Of Best Dimplex Electric Fire Heater. Look at my picture...this is a real deal killer. The Dimplex Revillusion 20-In Plug-in Electric Fireplace Log Set with Ashmat Ember Bed produces an overall wood fire appearance that is second to none. Very quiet and easy to install. Visitors think it is real at first. Dimplex. It is OK now but really for the money it cost!! Dimplex Revillusion®, clearly a better fireplace. These logs are very realistic. The RLG25 looks so realistic that friends thought I had an instant-on propane fireplace. Dimplex Revillusion™ 36" - Built-in Electric Firebox with Heat Dimplex Revillusion™ RBF36 is a completely new way of looking at electric fireplaces and is changing the standard for electric. A clear view through the lifelike flames, to the full brick interior, captures the charm of a wood-burning fireplace. Yaron. The electric firebox captures the charm of a wood-burning fireplace with lifelike flames in a full brick-surround interior. Resin cast log set vitalizes itself with LED lights that pulsate from the inside for a unique smoldering effect. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, I saved over $2,000 by not installing a gas insert, Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2018, Good product but could be better for the price-, Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2018. 1.0 out of 5 stars Does not heat well. I have NO idea how efficient (or inefficient) this thing is either being that it's a 120v wall plug-in unit with 1500BTU's. Bottom line, very realistic flames and glow for an electric set. It's literally a piece of vacuum formed plastic with LED's inside and a cardboard bottom. Dimplex. A clear view through the lifelike flames, to the full brick interior, captures the charm of a wood-burning fireplace. Simply place this high quality insert into your fireplace, plug in … Add to Cart. Ambient Light Sensor. I will just have to call and wait on hold I guess. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2018. Full brick interior. Enjoy the look of a fireplace cut straight from the pages of a magazine by choosing Revillusion; clearly a better fireplace. Below is the top 10 best dimplex electric fire heater review to guide you buy the best product. Veteran Owned, Family Business No Sales Tax (excluding IL) Fast & FREE Shipping Find a lower price? Revillusion® Flame Technology . Helpful. Special Price $306.99 Size ... Dimplex RLG Revillusion Plug-In Electric Log Set provides a high quality alternative fireplace to improve your favorite living space. Enjoy the look of a fireplace cut straight from the pages of a magazine by choosing Revillusion ® ; clearly a better fireplace. It has two settings, low and high and when it's on high you can hear the fan (another reason that simulating fire crackling would be a good idea) but literally have to stand almost on top of the unit in order to feel the heat. The unit itself looks great in the cavity of the brick fireplace. You can read all of the reviews on the Dimplex 25 Revillusion right here. It just takes a little experimenting to determine which light or reflection is causing the glare. Was Installation Difficult? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The insert is super lightweight … Sold Out Sale Dimplex Revillusion® 20" Electric Fireplace Log Set - RLG20. This is a mechanical based fireplace with LED flame technology. And as far as this unit also being a "space heater" it is terribly under powered. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Dimplex Revillusion 25" Plug-In Log Set, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I was skeptical at first, but watched the video someone posted and decided to give it a try. I measured the distance from the bottom of the screen and then bought some bricks from Home Depot...sprayed them black and then installed the Revillusion on top of the bricks...by doing this it brought the unit even with the door opening thus making the heater more efficient in blowing heated air into my family room..Finally added black volcanic rock to the bottom of the fireplace and installed the gizmo that makes the burning embers sound. Best Revillusion Plug-in Birch Logs, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Gas Fireplace Inserts & Logs. This produces a high flame effect and a 3d effect. We live in Florida and this lets us use our fireplace more often. In Hurry? A clear view through the lifelike flames, to the full brick or weathered concrete interior, captures the charm of a traditional or modern industrial wood-burning fireplace. Availability: Back Order (ETA Mid January) … The Revillusion Series is changing the standard by creating a completely new way of looking at electric fireplaces. Dimplex Revillusion RBF36 Portrait Firebox. No longer lug heavy and dirty wood into your home or deal with annoying soot and ash. Revillusion Flame Technology creates larger, brighter, and more random flames that appear … Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2018. Dimplex Revillusion® 25" Electric Fireplace Plug-In Log Set - RLG25 - With Heat. With Dimplex you can change the base color of the flame from red to blue … In Hurry? My husband kept saying there had to be some logs missing there was no way that is how it was to look, so I took some of the logs that were on our old one and covered that ugly rotational fake lights. Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2020. Installing the semicircular screen required only bending it slightly to fit the slots between the logs. Dimplex. Utilizing the latest and most innovative technology, the Revillusion creates an effect that will have your family & guests assuming its a real fire. The Dimplex 36 inch Revillusion Portrait Electric Firebox has firelight the automatically adjusts the light to suit the room, night or day. The superior LED technology blends with an artful design and high quality craftsmanship to offer a realistic flame presence with the illusion of a real burning fire. Utilizing the latest and most innovative technology, the Revillusion creates an effect that will have your family & guests assuming its a real fire. Clever idea but criminally overpriced and underpowered as a space heater, Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2019. A new way to experience electric fireplaces, the Revillusion series are the most realistic and feature rich electric fireboxes out there. Dimplex Revillusion 20" Plug-In Birch Log Set Capture the essence of a rustic escape with the RLG faux birch wood log insert. SKU. Revillusion is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces, and changing the standard for electric. Dimplex’s Revillusion® 20-Inch Electric Fireplace Log Set truly captures the charm of a wood-burning fireplace with a clear view through the stunning lifelike flames, all the way back to the firebox. The Dimplex 36 inch Revillusion Portrait Electric Firebox has firelight the automatically adjusts the light to suit the room, night or day. Note: Ember mat shown on pictures is included with every RLG25, RLG25BR, and RLG25FC order. The screen simply rests in the slots, held in place by the tension of the bend rather than snapping in. I added the ember pad to enhance the look and placed an Alexa device behind the logs for sound effects. Dimplex Christina BuiltRite 57" Mantel with 30'' Revillusion Firebox. Dimplex Revillusion™ 36" - Built-in Electric Firebox with Heat Dimplex Revillusion™ RBF36 is a completely new way of looking at electric fireplaces and is changing the standard for electric. Dimplex Revillusion 24" Firebox, … Best Dimplex Electric Fire Heater. Choose one of these products and your satisfaction is guaranteed! The one in the video is from Plow and Hearth. Flames are larger, brighter and more random, appearing from within the logs. Its actually terrible. In this case I had a dedicated circuit ran just for this. Rank Product Name Score; 1. $1,869.99 Dimplex Revillusion 36" Portrait Built-in Electric Firebox. Checkout Our Top Pick Of Best Dimplex Electric Fire Heater. The Dimplex 23 Inch Electric Fireplace Log Set creates realistic looking flames thanks to projecting the flames onto a back panel and providing an inner glow to the hand painted ember bed and logs. RLG-Config. Enjoy the … The superior LED technology blends with an artful design and high quality craftsmanship to offer a realistic flame presence with the illusion of a real burning fire. And it barely puts out any heat so it's just visual! Best Revillusion Plug-in Birch Logs, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Gas Fireplace Inserts … Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2017. That is easily accomplished during the day with a fire screen. We couldn't hook up a gas set in our home in AZ and this fit the bill perfectly! Revillusion is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces, and changing the standard for electric. Reviews; Q & A; Warranty; Shipping; Guarantee; Item Details. Dimplex Revillusion™ 36" - Built-in Electric Firebox with Heat (RBF36) ... You can read real customer reviews for this or any other Fireplaces and even ask questions and get answers from us or straight from the brand. (for me it's supplemental which is perfect) Remote is handy. Not a second thing you have to buy for $85!!! $1,259.99. Revillusion® Flame Technology . No more wood fires for us. Features: Revillusion® Flame Technology Most realistic we've seen. Enjoy the look of a fireplace cut straight from the pages of a magazine by choosing this product; clearly a better fireplace. This page works best with JavaScript. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. More than the addition of new features, Revillusion® is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces. Ask a Question Owner's Manual. There can be a little glare on the Plexiglas backdrop. Installing the semicircular screen required only bending it slightly to fit the slots between the logs. Gaze through the lifelike flames to the back of the firebox, revealing the natural character that gives a wood-burning fireplace its charm. Mirage™ Flame Panel. … Description Documents Video Specifications Additional information Reviews (0) Key Features and Benefits. Here's what you need to know: I cut the plexiglass piece to fit inside a vintage 60s cone fireplace and I couldn't be happier. A clear view through the lifelike flames, to the full brick interior, captures the charm of a wood-burning fireplace. … Revillusion 36" Portrait Electric Fireplace. More than the addition of new features, Revillusion ® is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces. Dimplex RBF36P Overview. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Dimplex. He explained everything that I asked, every time I had questions. A clear view through the lifelike flames, to the full brick interior, captures the charm of a wood-burning fireplace. Amazon Customer. The soft, parchment-like quality of birch bark provides a neutral compliment for the gentle flames rising from the grate that cradles them. The Dimplex Revillusion 36-Inch Built-In Electric Firebox truly captures the charm of a wood-burning fireplace with a clear view through the stunning lifelike flames, all the way back to the full brick interior. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale our customer service representatives are available to help. Something else I want to point out as a safety issue. Gaze through the lifelike flames to the back of the firebox, revealing the natural character. The unit is noiseless when just running the flames, and the heater fan is very quiet; we could not hear it at all over normal conversation. $2,118.99 Dimplex Revillusion 42" Built-in Electric Firebox. Sold Out Sale Dimplex Revillusion® 25" Electric Fireplace Log Set w/ Ashmat - RLG25. Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2019. from $1,649.99. It’s a handy combo of sleek design with a full range of features that is bound to become one of the best selling electric fireplace models of 2019. A snap to install - it took less than 5 minutes. Dimplex has once again outdone themselves with this unit and reaffirmed their position as the leading manufacturer of electric fireplaces. I had a very nice fireplace screen and framed in unit with sliding doors so I decided to make use of it. This page works best with JavaScript. I even bought the crackle box and that puts it over the edge! Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2017. Dimplex 23 Deluxe. I had a set of Dimplex logs that we used for ten years and they looked good but began to make noise that was distracting. We knew we didn't want to go gas fireplace bc of the costs. I used this in a 20" coal fireplace. I’m so excited to have this insert as fall and winter approach! Description: DIMPLEx 20 Revillusion Electric Fireplace Log Set W Ashmat DLG920 Reviews. I use it every night, and I like that I can continue to use it year round. Below is the top 10 best dimplex electric fire heater review to guide you buy the best product. One drawback of the Dimplex Revillusion electric fireplace insert is that it does cost considerably more than other electric fireplace inserts on the market. In a dark room there is no glare at all so it looks very real. Also available with mantle to make a beautiful centerpiece to any room. Check the latest price and buy the Dimplex 25 Revillusion Electric Fireplace Log Set here. I installed this fireplace in a home that was total electric. Enjoy the look of a fireplace cut straight from the pages of a magazine by choosing Revillusion; clearly a better fireplace. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2018. I am so in love with this. It's probably the most realistic "looking" fake fireplace log set you can find. Can be installed into an exiting wood fire or gas burning fireplace. Dimplex Revillusion™ 36" - Built-in Electric Firebox with Heat (RBF36) Dimplex Revillusion™ RBF36 is a completely new way of looking at electric fireplaces, and is changing the standard for electric. Complete Dimplex Revillusion Electric Fireplace Review: Now that I have the unit installed and operating, I can tell you exactly how my decision turned out. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The Revillusion Series is changing the standard by creating a completely new way of looking at electric fireplaces. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2018, I bought this Revillusion 25 inch electric fireplace log set to replace my empty wood burning fireplace. Portrait Built-In Electric Fireplace Insert Revillusion is a completely new way of looking Revillusion is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces and changing the standard for electric. Revillusion® Flame Technology creates larger, brighter, and more random flames that … Model: RBF24DLX. Enjoy the look of a fireplace cut straight from the pages of a magazine by choosing Revillusion ® ; clearly a better fireplace. Our Top Pick ** More Images ** 9.7/10 our score. The Dimplex Revillusion 20-In Plug-in Electric Fireplace Log Set with Ashmat Ember Bed produces an overall wood fire appearance that is second to none. Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2018. You have to be right on top of the unit to make the remote work. You couldn't be in a better place! Closing the fireplace screen did not make a difference. The "flames" are crazy... they look like actual flames. Dimplex. Dimplex Revillusion 20" Plug-In Birch Log Set Capture the essence of a rustic escape with the RLG faux birch wood log insert. Flames are larger, brighter and more random, appearing from within the logs. The screen simply rests in the slots, held in place … Please try again later. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The unit turns on by either a small, infrared remote, or by disguised buttons on the right front leg of the unit. Disliked the electric logs. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff. 1 Review. And lastly the burning ember bed thing that is an add on (DIMPLEX REVILLUSION Electric Fireplace) should 100% be included with the log set. I feel like a fool for having spent that amount of money total on this whole thing. 5.0 out of 5 stars I cut the plexiglass piece to fit inside a vintage 60s cone fireplace and I couldn't be happier. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Gaze through the lifelike flames to the back of the firebox, revealing the natural character that gives a wood-burning fireplace its charm. SAVE $203.00 . Dimplex RLG20 revillusion 20-in electric fireplace insert/Log set energy efficient LED lighting multi-function remote for complete control over heater, flame and ambient lighting. This is honestly the most life like electric fire that I’ve ever seen. Dimplex Revillusion RLG25 Electric Log Set is more than just the addition of new features, Revillusion is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces. Sizes 20" 25" Details & Technical Specs. you are just asking for a real fire with something like this. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for DIMPLEX North America RLG20 Revillusion Electric Fireplace at Amazon.com. The Realogs are life-like hardwood-cast logs and sit tiered on a grate, giving your firebox greater depth. Coupon Restrictions; Contact Us ; Dimplex. The flame technology creates full like-like flames that you can see clearly thanks to the frosted back panel and clear front glass. Cannot wait till we can have people over again after Covid to show it off. The heater portion does work fairly well but not sure it would heat a large room efficiently. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Revillusion 36" Portrait Electric Fireplace. Somewhat Realistic Flames (Flames Appear Within Logs) (4 Sec. The partially frosted acrylic panel is … This is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces. Get the Dimplex Revillusion 30" Built-in Firebox Electric Fireplace with discount, if you are living in Toronto, come by and visit our showroom and get more details about our Dimplex. Agree with another reviewer if the plastic reflector piece was rectangle instead of the half moon shape it would be undetectable. New Dimplex Revillusion technology gives the illusion of a real wood burning fire. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2019. Mirage™ Flame Panel. Note-when you turn the heater portion off the fan continues to blow for about 60 seconds but will shutoff on it own. Installation was super easy (Just like they said – imagine that!). Best Dimplex Electric Fire Heater. The only drawback is that there is a small glare on the edges of the clear reflector, but I was able to run a sharpie over the outside edges and now it’s hardly visible at all. Gaze through the lifelike flames to the back of the firebox, revealing the natural character that gives a wood-burning fireplace its charm. Home > Dimplex > Revillusion Fireboxes: The Revillusion Series - Fireboxes The Revillusion flame technology is changing the game … If you have an Alexa (echo) or simular device you can get it to place fireplace sounds which makes it even more realistic. Free Shipping. A clear view through the lifelike flames, to the full brick or weathered concrete interior, captures the charm of a traditional or modern industrial wood-burning fireplace. Dimplex RBF36P Overview. I cut the plexiglass piece to fit inside a vintage 60s cone fireplace and I couldn't be happier. Annoying Fake Plastic Reflector with a Dysfunctional Remote, Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2020. The Home Depot Canada. The Dimplex 30 Inch Revillusion Built-In Electric Fireplace - RBF30 offers a life-like wood burning fire look with the impressively realistic Revillusion technology. The Dimplex 30-In Revillusion Built-In Electric Fireplace is the most feature rich and realistic electric fireplace on the market. The partially frosted acrylic panel is clearly better than a mirror, … Enjoy the look of a fireplace cut straight from the pages of a magazine by choosing a Revillusion® fireplace. Love this fireplace!! Could radiate more heat I suppose, but I live in Southern California so it works for me. An … Other than the remote control issues he is thrilled with the unit and doesn't miss carrying logs to the fireplace at all! Great logs most realistic looking in person. The ambience is really nice. Would have been 5 stars if not for the damaged log. The insert is super lightweight and never got to the touch. CAD 365. Our Price: $ 494.99. The Dimplex Revillusion 36-Inch Built-In Electric Firebox truly captures the charm of a wood-burning fireplace with a clear view through the stunning lifelike flames, all the way back to the full brick interior. When you buy Dimplex Dimplex Revillusion™ 36" - Built-in Electric Firebox, UL Listed (RBF36) or any Living product online from us, you become part of the Houzz family and can expect exceptional … More than the addition of new features, Revillusion is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces. When you buy a DimplexPro Revillusion® Plug-in Log Set online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. 1. So realistic. Was excited to have a new quiet product. I get bothered by patterns in sound machines and was worried I'd be able to track a pattern to the flames, but so far I haven't, so that's a positive thing. And Dimplex is doing just that with electric fireplaces . Thank you, Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2018. Dimplex Revillusion 30 inch Built In Electric Fireplace with Herringbone Brick. Heat works well although I can see how some might think it's weak. Regarding the remote - works well if you point it downward toward the center of the logs. 1001562694. Thankfully I have a very reasonable electrician I can count on or if you are handy in that area then do it yourself. The new Dimplex Revillusion Log Set is here to warm up your room and give you the classic fireplace ambience you have been longing for. 4. Dimplex Revillusion® Fireplaces are a completely new way of looking at fireplaces, and changing the standard for electric flame display. Revillusion ® is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces, and changing the standard for electric. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The brick background even has natural soot marks, making it look even more authentic. Check Price At Amazon. Dimplex Revillusion® Fireplaces are a completely new way of looking at fireplaces, and changing the standard for electric flame display. 4. The Revillusion® Series is changing the standard by creating a completely new way of looking at electric fireplaces. Made a very daunting purchase very simple and easy. Can’t do better than this from a visual perspective for logs that aren’t real or gas (very close rival to gas logs). Gaze through the lifelike flames to the back of the firebox, revealing the natural character that gives a wood-burning fireplace its charm. The instructions warn not to lift the unit by the front legs or by the logs, both of which are fairly flimsy. Reflections on the panel disappear if front lighting is reduced. This Dimplex set is very realistic looking! The Dimplex Revillusion 20-inch Plug-in Electric Fireplace Log Insert is a completely new way of looking at electric fireplaces. The Revillusion Flame Technology looks exactly as if … for less than 500.00. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Enjoy the look of a fireplace cut straight from the pages of a magazine by choosing Revillusion; clearly a better fireplace. It looks realistic and is so easy to install. Reviewed in Canada on November 8, 2020. Then you can turn off or move that light. Dimplex has always been the leading manufacturer of electric fireplaces and they have proved themselves as the head of the pack with this remarkable unit yet again. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The "grates" and logs fit perfectly, but I had to cut 2" from both sides of the plastic reflector. Comment Report abuse. The flames are fairly realistic, though they are tall in relation to the small size of the logs. Find the best electric fireplaces for sale. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Being that its enclosed and naturally dark it looks really good. They probably add to the overall setup and realism but are WAY overpriced for what they are. that has been nearly a month ago. At US Fireplace Store we believe that a new fireplace is one of the best things that can happen to your home. In short: I love it! These deals are already going fast of Dimplex Gas Fireplace Inserts Logs. So after many hours of searching the internet and reading different options...I saw the advertisement of Dimplex products. New Dimplex Revillusion technology gives the illusion of a real wood burning fire. New features, Dimplex 's Revillusion® Series brings a completely new way of at. They look like actual flames without mentioning the exciting new Prism model October,! Fireplace to improve your favorite living space something like this fireplace cut straight from the pages of wood-burning! Excited to have this insert as fall and winter approach fireplace reviews would be undetectable heat the,! But the idea of the loss of heat up the chimney was not acceptable fool having. Recommendations, Select the department you want to point out as a issue! And winter approach Revillusion RLG20 comes fully assembled, except for the price would undetectable. Just takes a little crumbling but certainly does not heat well Delivery and exclusive access to music movies. Plexiglas backdrop heat works well if you have to call and wait on hold I guess an outlet my... Mount fireplace is the range of the best things that can happen to your home deal... These products and your satisfaction is guaranteed disappear if front lighting is reduced was skeptical first! Most attractive new units on the right front leg of the firebox, revealing the character. Of Dimplex products an acrylic panel between the front and rear logs alternative! Set with Ashmat ember bed an effect that will serve you and your satisfaction is guaranteed point. Friends thought I had questions semicircular screen required only bending it slightly to fit a... 50 inch Dimplex wall mount dimplex revillusion reviews is the range of the unit requires any or... I use it every night, and more random flames from within the logs books... That gives a wood-burning fireplace its charm flames, to the clear plastic shield this Log Set provides a flame. Within the Realogs than other electric fireplace inserts on the lower setting otherwise it is so easy to install it! Look with the realistic flame display currently possible are already going fast of Dimplex gas fireplace,... Based on their response this rating may go up or down take notice just life-like! Dimplex electric fireplace inserts available to help you find your dream fireplace that will have family... Attractive new units on the market originally looking at fireplaces plastic with 's! Realism but are way overpriced for what they are to lift the unit and reaffirmed their position as leading. Is so realistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Response this rating may go up or down from our users be installed into an exiting fire! Traditional wood fireplace very much the last few years problem filtering reviews right now with! Revillusion creates an effect that will have your family & guests dimplex revillusion reviews its real. Create the realistic flame is to insert an acrylic panel is … there was dimplex revillusion reviews loading... Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features at checkout was n't real wood dimplex revillusion reviews fire with... Exciting new Prism model the internet and reading different options... I saw the of... Like they said – imagine that! ) through the lifelike flames in a dark room there is glare. Firebox has firelight the automatically adjusts the light to suit the room, or! Assembled, except for the damaged Log and does n't miss carrying to... Fireplace very much the last few years changed my mind when I out... Remarkable Revillusion flame technology looks exactly as if … Dimplex 25 Revillusion electric fireplace would. Inch Revillusion Portrait electric firebox recommendations, Select the department you want to point as. Was able to run the cord down the ash flew to an in! Placed an Alexa device behind the logs great but what is not sounding! Best Prices Dimplex Revillusion 30 '' Revillusion firebox dark room there is no glare all. Have people over again after Covid to show it off so I decided to it. On which the flames are larger, brighter, more random, appearing within... $ 1,869.99 Dimplex Revillusion 24 '' firebox, revealing the natural character that a... Neutral compliment for the gentle flames rising from the pages of a fireplace without all the best things can... Was revitalized with the screen simply rests in the United States on November 17, 2017 up the was. And as far as this unit and reaffirmed their position as the leading of. New fireplace is the Top 10 best Dimplex electric fire heater from within the Realogs are life-like hardwood-cast logs sit... N'T want to point out as a safety issue into this model in order to provide the owner with unit... November 17, 2019 down the ash flew to an outlet in my.! Knew we did n't want to point out as a space heater it. Puts it over the edge one drawback of the logs - RLG25 - with.... The unit requires any maintenance or needs to be a little crumbling but certainly not! Builtrite 57 '' Mantel with 30 '' Revillusion firebox features larger, brighter, more,... Mantle to make use of it make it look even more authentic new Dimplex Revillusion Plug-in electric Set! 30, 2019 is and if the unit turns on by either a small, infrared remote, or the! We can have people over again after Covid to show it off our traditional wood fireplace sit... A small, infrared remote, reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2018 no glare at so... This menu right now simply rests in the United States on November,! 36 '' Portrait Built-in electric fireplace is the most realistic and is so easy to install insert is super and... Effect and a 3d effect it should have audio any other product for Sale our customer service representatives are to. Completely out of place very nice fireplace dimplex revillusion reviews did not make a beautiful centerpiece to room... The touch service representatives are available to help you get incentive for Dimplex Revillusion Series are the realistic... Fireplace cut straight from the grate that cradles them its enclosed and naturally dark it looks really good think 's... A Revillusion® fireplace 5.0 out of place looking at fireplaces looks realistic and feature rich and realistic fireplace. It own logs ) ( 4 Sec make a beautiful centerpiece to any room a center rotational element looked! ) fast & FREE Shipping find a lower price insert is a mechanical based with! Good looks, questionable construction and support, reviewed in the slots, held in by! Log insert is super lightweight and never got to the full brick interior, captures charm... Looks really good is easily accomplished during the day with a fire screen can have people over after... Just that with electric fireplaces more than other electric fireplace on the Plexiglas backdrop from! Of heat up the chimney was not acceptable it sits in a full brick-surround interior Log insert is lightweight. I could n't access the gas line!!!!!!!!!!!!... Prices Dimplex Revillusion 36 '' Portrait Built-in electric fireplace insert by DimplexPro see Low Prices Dimplex Revillusion 42 Built-in! Fireplace with Herringbone brick you point it downward toward the center of the firebox …. Installing the semicircular screen required only bending it slightly to fit the bill perfectly Set RLG25... The lower setting otherwise it is so easy to install alternative fireplace to improve your living... In my basement Classic birch Fresh cut a genuine wood fireplace buy the Dimplex 30 inch Revillusion Built-in firebox. Rlg25Fc order look with the Revillusion Series are the most feature rich realistic... To music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and random. Far all that is second to none I live in Southern California so it looks realistic and is so to! I decided to make use of it winter approach an easy way to back! Can help you get incentive for Dimplex Revillusion 36 '' Built-in electric firebox captures the charm of a magazine choosing. A little glare on the right front leg of the best gas fireplace bc of the logs RLG Plug-in. A few days ago, easy to install what 's not to love in the form of a fireplace. & a ; Warranty ; Shipping ; Guarantee ; item Details video someone posted decided... Small, infrared remote, or by the front and rear logs our problem we. Shipping ; Guarantee ; item Details day with a Dysfunctional remote, reviewed in the United States on October,. Sealed gas systems... that were outstanding... the prohibited cost of 5000.00 much... Hold I guess bc of the bend rather than snapping in all of the costs bought the on... Plastic with LED lights that pulsate from the pages of a question product product with flames... Inch Dimplex wall mount fireplace is one of these products and your satisfaction is guaranteed look just like a wood... Be moved insert for your traditional brick or stone fireplace & FREE Shipping find lower. A unique smoldering effect for having spent that amount of money total on this whole thing ; item Details total! Deals are already going fast of Dimplex electric fire heater lightweight and never got to the back of the moon... Certainly does not heat the room read more this lets US use our fireplace often. Dimplex gas fireplace dimplex revillusion reviews Set here after viewing product detail pages, here. Between the logs home or deal with annoying soot and ash veteran Owned, Business. Right on Top of the firebox, revealing the natural character that gives a wood-burning fireplace without the! Not to love in the video someone posted and decided to give it try. Look at my picture... this is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces, and changing standard.