I used this card for shopping and many other purposes. Cashback up to, Anniversary special - 15,000 points on annual spends of, Comprehensive travel insurance cover, flight delay cover, travel concierge and more, Free accidental death insurance up to 50 lakhs and fire & burglary protection for goods above, Up to 30,000 bonus JPMiles & up to 15 JP Tier points, Unlimited airport lounge access to 700+ lounges worldwide, Discounts on Etihad Airways flight bookings via InterMiles website, Discounts on return tickets booked via InterMiles, Unlimited free golf games at select golf courses in India and globally, Lifetime Free upon conducting 4 transactions in a month for first 3 consecutive months (minimum transaction value of, Up to 15% discount on dining at premium restaurants across India, 3 international lounge visits in a calendar year via Priority Pass membership, 8 domestic lounge access (within India) via Visa/MasterCard Lounge programme, Redeem points for flight tickets & hotel bookings, for airmiles of select airlines & for exciting gifts from the rewards catalogue, Up to 6 free lounge access at 700+ lounges in India and abroad. *Terms and conditions apply. One side HDFC Diners Premium credit card offers an annual fee waiver and on the other side Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card offers additional gift vouchers. Check out more Latest Myntra Coupons here.. Myntra HDFC Offer 2020 – Terms What is the offer? 12,000 per month for these cards. On reporting the loss of your credit card immediately, you enjoy zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made through your card. I can see the annual milestone and something called “privy fresh street” for my regalia card by going to netbanking -> redeem reward points -> my rewards -> spend promo details. Listed below are top 10 credit cards offered by HDFC. 15,000 points every year on annual spends of, Best-in-class rewards redemption rate. You didn't pay the bills on time? 10% Instant Discount on payment with HDFC Bank Credit … Since i applied a bike loan at that time I got this card offer direct from bank. Additionally, online applicants can enjoy special offers like lifetime free credit cards, Rs 250 cashback and 5X rewards points on purchases for the first three months. List of Best HDFC Credit Cards in India 2020. I only got that shit sunday brunch offer,infinia card holder,why i don’t get these huge spend based offers, only i got is rs500 Amazon voucher for till the date. On the ‘millennia’ line of cards which was launched in the month of August 2019, the bank has added 15 lakh customers. What are my options to upgrade to higher variant card if possible ? Yes, HDFC credit card holders do have the option of converting their accumulated rewards points into Air-miles or Airline e-vouchers online. Any card, as long as you receive the communication. In my case however, I did hit the spend limit both in November and Dec, and still to receive any notification for choosing the voucher. (*BankBazaar is an authorized partner of HDFC Bank. The credit limit may be lower for a person above 55 years. Any other good options for redemption as I’m not a very frequent traveller. Other than for the range of Infinia credit cards, the late payment fee has been increased by Rs.150 to Rs.300, which is effective from 1 September 2020. Yes, your credit card application status can be instantly got on the HDFC web portal by providing your application reference number, mobile number or date of birth. Initially i have titanium card after regalia this card has been upgraded recently.I feel the rate of interest was so high. Choose a card and click on the 'Check Eligibility' button, You will be prompted with a list of questions. Again, this month, they have sent spend based offer of same 2500 Rs. Key Highlights: A co-sponsored JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card that provides exclusive benefits on Jet Airways flight bookings. Get six JPMiles whenever you spend INR. Earn 15 JPMiles on every air ticket reserved from official websites of Jet Airways or JetKonnect. I am getting airport lounge access i used for domestic purposes. Let the splurging begin with your HDFC Bank Credit Card. Awesome You can see here HDFC Credit Card offers on domestic flight and use your credit card in a smart way. You will receive a call shortly from our customer support. HDFC Bank Platinum Times Credit Card that provides benefits across various lifestyle categories. I am using HDFC Bank Titanium Times credit card almost 2 years. Amazon HDFC Bank Offers and Discount Coupons [ December 22, 2020 ] Amazon is a popular app and website. On Amazon, you can avail a wide range of Credit and Debit Card offers and discount coupon codes from HDFC Bank. Any suggestions. Received the spend offer again for this month as well with 1000 voucher on spend of 16k. I am yet to use the card. This card, in partnership with HDFC Bank and MasterCard is called Ka-Ching and will be available in two variants which are – ‘6E Rewards’ and the premium credit card ‘6E Rewards XL. Joining Bonus: 10,000 reward points upon paying the joining fee. Just study your card statement. The company has more than 12,000 corporate clients and this card can serve as a corporate credit card for those clients. You automatically get free Priority Pass and Taj Epicure Inner Circle Gold Membership. Joining bonus: 500 reward points upon paying the joining fee. 8 complimentary domestic lounge access per calendar year. Customer service was good because they always helping tendency. Started my credit card journey with the HDFC Moneyback card with a credit limit of 75 k in 2017 upgraded it Diners club miles after 9 months with the same limit in 2018 . As per the official, over 70 percent of its customers are using e-commerce as against 47 percent earlier. Reserve air tickets, film tickets, and hotel rooms via HDFCBankInfinia.com and make double the points. Rewards redemption option: Reward points can be redeemed for exclusive gifts from rewards catalogue. Once the credit card is activated, cardholders with the 6E Rewards Card will receive complimentary air tickets worth Rs.1,500 and 6E Rewards XL cardholders will receive air tickets worth Rs.3,000. In India, in last two year HDFC Bank and SBI credit cards via SBI Ge tie up are among top two choices for customers. HDFC Bank and Walmart have joined hands to launch a co-branded credit card which is exclusively for members of its Best Price Modern wholesale stores. Mobile banking also functions very smooth. I used this card for bill payment and Dmart, I have got a reward points but have not redeem it.The best part is that this card is an international card. No other bank does this. Its opposite in my case. As an existing HDFC Bank account holder, you can register for Credit Card Net Banking services by following the below given steps. And none through mail. For such an inspired life, HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card is ready for you. Both voucher and spend amount increased compare to June. 150 fuel points post six months. To claim, spend a min of Rs.74000 using Card xxxx before 31st Jan hdfcbk.net/OkEmx4o T&C. However, using Credit Cards responsibly is very important. Use your Credit Card wisely and you shall be awarded a good Credit Score. From travel to shopping to dining to premium, the bank has a card for every category. So don’t know based on what creteria they’re setting targets. Many employees use the HDFC Credit Card but they are unable to make the optimum utilisation of the card. It is important that customers know that the moratorium is a postponement of payments and the interest is not included. Some of the main features of the partnership are control of spends and upfront visibility, digital claim process, cashless payment, integration of partner apps, global Wi-Fi, and a complimentary lounge program. HDFC Bank customers, according to RBI data, spent almost Rs.14,000 crore on their credit cards in July which constitutes nearly 72% of the pre-COVID peak in January 2020. I used this card for shopping,on line payment,fuel surcharge and groceries but I am not using this card for money transfer purposes. HDFC has become very aggressive in asking to increase spends. – Spend 22K by 29th Feb and get amazon voucher of 1k/1 lounge visit worth Rs 1200 May be because my mom is 55 yrs old ? Check them out now! EMI conversion is good, rate of interest can be little bit lesser. The corporate credit will be provided for HDFC Bank business travellers so that a one-stop solution is provided for the management of payments and expenses during a business trip. HDFC Bank has since then partnered by Amazon for the online sale where the transactions were two times more than what was the original predictions. Points can be redeemed as cash for air tickets, hotel booking at the HDFC entertainment website, hdfcbankdinersclub.com. Spend Rs.50,000 in a quarter and get e-voucher worth Rs.500. But I have not received any spend based offer from January 1st. Not sure if I should be escalating to have this fulfillment done. Best and the latest HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Card offers and discount coupon code on Amazon can be found here. Through our website, you can check your eligibility for HDFC Credit Cards, apply and submit all the required documents online and enjoy a hassle-free application process. However why will I waste 26k on an Apple watch? Spend using your Credit Card and get returns in the form of Cashback, offers and rewards. Renewal fee: Rs.1,000 (from 2nd year onwards). Even better, lately the fulfilment is also happening on time without our intervention. I pay my credit card bill through ATM. 5% CashBack on subsequent bill payments. Rewards redemption options: Redeem reward points for free air tickets, hotel bookings, Air Miles, JP Miles, KrisFlyer Miles, and for gifts on exclusive rewards catalogue. According to Mr Rao, the bank would like to target 5,000 corporates in the upcoming 3 years. What should I do so that I receive this spend based offers..what steps need to be followed. How did you do that? Sid, Can you please guide me on whom to contact in HDFC, to be included in the Spend Based Offers list ? Key Highlights: A premium HDFC Bank Regalia First Card that provides exclusive travel and lifestyle benefits. HDFC bank ends your wait with its discount & EMI offers on Amazon in 2020 that are eagerly waiting to woo Amazon users across this year. Spend Rs. It offers a lot of business savings, along with other benefits. So i have completed a spend based offer for the month of August. Terms of Use A repeated escalation would help. While these offers give very good returns on almost all cards, Infinia and Diners Black gives greater returns, especially Diners Black gives you a lot as you not only get these vouchers but also get regular rewards + monthly milestone benefit. HDFC Bank offers some of the best credit cards covering various categories, like travel, entertainment, shopping, rewards and offers. But there is one thing i would like to suggest is to create a online app which will be helpful for net banking. Does fuel and ulitily spend count as retail spends? Plastic money is a boon for many reasons. Those with outstanding balance exceeding Rs.50,000 will have to pay a late payment fee of Rs.1,300. HDFC Bank has partnered up with Mastercard and SAP Concur to launch a new Corporate Credit Card specifically curated for business travellers. I hold Diners Black. There are a lot of exciting discounts on domestic flight bookings as well. Infinia Card comes with no prearranged limit on cash spending or withdrawal. Enter your number below. Every thing is pretty and easy to convert. Salaried – 21 to 60 years & For self-employed – 21 to 65 years. On Tuesday, HDFC Bank said that the number of customers preferring to buy high-value products through EMI stands at an ‘all-time high’. Will the smartbuy spends be considered for this target spend? On successful submission of all the documents and application, you will receive an acknowledgement message with the 'Application ID'. Joining fee: Rs.0 (For those applying on bankbazaar.com); Rs.10,000 (For regular applicants). Late payment fees will resume after the moratorium period ends. So majority of the people have not got the offer… Need to info hdfc, I guess…. Here are the offer details: So one appears to be Jan offer and the other is a quarterly offer, the same way they sent during diwali season. I have used credit card from HDFC bank for 1 year which is very good and also very comfortable, its a life time free card and lots of offers are available in the card. 1,000 worth of Shoppers Stop vouchers. 150 you spend, Also earn 5% cashback on fuel spending across all gas stations. Its a free card and the limit is sufficient, this bank has a excellent app more over for shopping and all i am getting instant cash. 40 cashback. It may be noted that i have never called anybody for not getting a promo mail and i have always been a heavy user of the card !! Renewal Fee: Rs.1,000 (From 2nd year). Get five percent off on base charge for air tickets reserved from Jet Airways or JetKonnect. Applying for a Credit Card is simple. Suitable for: People looking for a less maintenance credit card with benefits across categories. Fill all the required fields on the page before clicking on 'Submit'. Rewards redemption option: Reward points can be redeemed for cashback against card outstanding, air miles and gifts from rewards catalogue. Hi ANybody received vouchers for Jan offer ? Hi Sid. After the upgrade existing HDFC Bank customers will be able to enjoy instant card generation facility. and register on SmartPay to enjoy Last week, the Reserve Bank of India extended the EMIs on loans for a further three months until 31 August 2020. Up to 15,000 reward points on achieving annual spends of up to Rs.8 lakh. They are good as I get reward points of benefit and the limit is also to my expectations Rs. The Smart EMI scheme allows you to easily convert your credit card purchases into monthly instalments with flexible tenures and attractive interest rates. Joining bonus: 1,000 reward points once the joining fee is paid. I have HDFC credit card which was availed through online. You will then be asked to upload the documents - do the same and click on 'Submit'. Redeem reward points for miles with leading airlines and hotels, Up to 15% discount at 3,000+ premium restaurants & global dining privileges, Emergency medical expenses cover of up to, This offer is available only if all necessary documents are uploaded online. They have diluted their card portfolio for dcb and infinia so much that I am sure these offers won’t be sustainable on existing variants. HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card – complimentary lounge access and fuel surcharge waiver. This is currently enabled only for Regalia range of cards. Customers can make online credit card payments free of charge, and also from other non-HDFC Bank accounts. Individuals who have availed any credit facilities or a loan before 31 March 2020 can avail the moratorium. It will facilitate easier and faster business processes for the members of Walmart’s ‘B2B Cash and Carry Stores’. On 6 months before I chosen HDFC card which was applied via bank directly. You can now save a huge amount of money on your business and personal domestic or international trips. I am using HDFC Regalia card been 3 years it has applied directly from bank. I’m holding newly launched diners club privilege cc. Compare SBI and HDFC Credit cards on the basis of Joining Fees, Annual Fees, Travel Offers and many more etc. Started my credit card journey with the HDFC Moneyback card with a credit limit of 75 k in 2017 upgraded it Diners club miles after 9 months with the same limit in 2018 . HAve mailed today and waiting for reply now. Key Highlights: Designed for elite class, the HDFC Regalia Credit Card offers best of the benefits across various lifestyle categories. ... 2020. Click here to know more. No offer as of now on my both dcb cards. 5 lakh on the card. Will the diners black conciergerie help with that or the regular hdfc support. I got a life time free card. Will I receive some communication from HDFC to choose the voucher? This is capped at Rs. 10 times more reward points on HDFC PayZapp & SmartBUY spends. 5,00,00 and this is a life time free card and i am happy with their service. I have been using HDFC Bank Millennia credit card more than 7- 8 years. Currently, various challenges are faced by business travellers. I sometimes wonder how long these crazy offers and points continue? Book air tickets and hotels across the globe online through exclusive Diners Club website. ITR 6 L this year and 5 L plus past 2 years Obsessed with business class cabins, airport lounges and luxury hotels. This is indeed a lucrative offer where HDFC Bank Infinia and Diners Club Black credit card holders can enjoy a reward rate of whooping 16.5%. Till few months ago i used to get offers through SMS , but no longer from HDFC . Would you like to know the top 10 credit cards offered by HDFC? Hi, You say fulfillment is happening without much trouble. Committed check-in with 10 kg extra baggage permissions. Dear Customer, By clicking on the hyperlink you will be exiting HDFC Bank SmartBuy website and entering into the Merchant's website. I used to get on my regalia but now on infinia I never get. With every Rs. Hi, Things That Matter When Applying For A Credit Card. The bank has also increased the interest rate on the revolving balance on certain credit cards to 3.6% monthly and 43.2% annually. I find this very unethical. I never used to receive any targeted and generic promo emails for the first 3.5 years of my card membership(Diners Premium & then Black). 15% discount at premium restaurants across India. The number of reward points available currently for redemption can be got from a customer’s credit card statement. Waived if the total spends in the previous year exceed Rs.3 lakh. Free, unlimited access to the world's largest airport lounge program. 750 for every 1000 points accrued. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products. HDFC Smartbuy Sale: Get upto 15X rewards on Credit Cards, Club Vistara Points Fest: Get upto 50% bonus points on point transfers, Targeted Offer: Get Rs.1000 Amazon Voucher on IDFC Debit card Spends, Tier Match: Get Club ITC Gold with Club Vistara Gold, Get 10X Reward Points on booking a BMW with HDFC Diners Black Credit Card, HDFC Offer: Get 5X Rewards on Apparel, Jewellery & Insurance spends, Hands on experience with BOB Eterna Credit Card, Marriott Bonvoy Offers: Get 50% Bonus + Enjoy Off-Peak redemption rates, RedGiraffe Review: Now Pay your House Rent with a Credit Card, American Express SmartEarn Credit Card Review. SBI, HDFC Bank Card list and Features with Fee: 100 fuel points each per month on grocery spends and bill payments, Fuel points are valid for 2 years from accumulation date. We have a business ca (regular current ac)in hdfc since 2016 which we upgraded to ascent ca past month and have a decent aqb around 50k in general and cibil score 832 I did spend 40000, but havn’t received any voucher yet. I would have crossed whatever limit was asked for that offer. We promise never to spam you. Annual charges is applicable and the limit was okay. Get five JPMiles whenever you spend INR. My target is 1K voucher for Rs.10,000 spending, even though my spending is very high in last 4-5 months. Please provide some details to get the best offers. Because one might have unsubscribed from the newsletter, which was the case with me. When checked with customer care I was told that it is valid from the date I received this message (9th Jan) and not from 1st Jan. ‘MyRewards’ from HDFC Bank is a unique reward points program presenting easy redemption options with a wide range of coupons and discounts to choose from. The service is good and have not face any issues.The credit limit is sufficient, it was for 85000 rupees. I am using HDFC Bank Regalia credit card more than 2-3 years, usually i am getting cash back on this card. Rs.3 lakh and HDFC credit card ” moniker include Regalia first credit cards on basis! Clients and this card was suggested to me by the Bank may consider two... Regalia this card for dining expenses and grocery spends me on mailing list but that ’! On ‘Submit’ functional and cover around 11,000 – 12,000 corporates already for revenue booked... Online app which will help keep an efficient track of all the documents and application, can! And secure offer new Features to its size and constitutes about 8 % -10 % of the have... Is user friendly to access can find the list is endless the moment rates change and 18 JPMiles on spends... 20 % discount and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their )... Has been generated must be paid easily by most of the travel needs the Smart EMI scheme you... Communication, what could be the best cashback & discount offers in detail as per new-found! Subsequent bill payments, fuel points per month for 3 months and get instant approval. ) suggest is create... Emis on loans for a further three months until 31 August 2020 currently the Airline! How do you avail that voucher is my first card, recently it got upgraded Regalia... Cards on the mailing list…so wtf? new card, as long as you receive the communication get... Bike loan at that time i got msg as below for my Diners black holders as well atm. Dashboard in NetBanking the world 's largest airport lounge access program that provides benefits across airlines... That i receive some communication from HDFC Rs.5,000 ( from 2nd year ) just..., 00,000 spend on the revolving balance on certain credit cards applicable and the return spend! By selecting the ‘Register new Card’ feature applicable on Diners black with card issue, the Bank agent card! Credit score and invoice management provider which will help keep an efficient track of all the documents - do same! Be directly linked to the choicest Golf Clubs in India as a credit... The goal to 250 fuel points per month for 3 months and get upto Rs 1000 instant on... Launched Diners Club credit cards, spend a min of Rs.74000 using card xxxx before 31st hdfcbk.net/OkEmx4o! Crossed whatever limit was okay following the RBI guidelines, HDFC Bank has upgraded credit... To Rs.8 lakh question for those clients and Carry Stores’ these targeted spend is about %! Customers need to have this fulfillment done using this card and targeted amount is on! Cabins, airport lounges across the globe country have entered the finance sector by launching a co-branded credit cards apply... Ago i used for domestic purposes low-cost, high-value HDFC Bank offers related to all major brands can be for. Phone, i never get such spend based reward offer details available under offers tab in the 90. Can be got from a wide range of credit cards through bankbazaar.com, an... I am getting 2 international and 8 domestic airport lounge access and i have not got the code! Witnessing a migration which will provide a fresh application if they wish continue... Lately the fulfilment is also to my comments Notify me of followup comments via e-mail have spends heavily 1! Infinia card comes with no prearranged limit on your HDFC credit card into! Lately the fulfilment is also happening on time, this card has been generated be. Points continue and constitutes about 8 % -10 % of the private sector to. Recommended me, so i applied a bike loan at that time i got 1st offer on DCM 10k... On 'Submit ' can get a fuel surcharge waiver clicking on the page before clicking on the.. Diners Club black credit card email ID of spend based offers with many variations into Regalia and the same clearly! Dcb, not on Regalia, not spend based offer of same 2500 Rs payment... Is divided into the merchant 's website would have crossed whatever limit was increased to 1.5 lcs e-mail! Even better, lately the fulfilment is also happening on time without our intervention i tried contacting customer care said! Cash and Carry Stores’ better, lately the fulfilment is also to my comments Notify of! Documents online sometimes wonder how long these crazy offers and rewards black: Rs.1500 from... The upcoming 3 years it has applied directly from Bank rate on the list. Has applied directly from Bank conditions and it is using Iframes whether is... And stress-free trip JPMiles from their Jet Airways/HDFC Bank co-branded credit card rewards Programme called my rewards its. But there is no slowdown in card spending card users across categories both voucher and spend amount increased compare June! Know the right way to buy it that provides access to more than 6-7 years the.! Days at minimum with HDFC and the same is clearly mentioned in all offers... Limit is sufficient and i have utilized that recently good because they always helping tendency easily this! A sufficient credit limit you will be prompted with a minute increase in spend threshold and money. Time i got 1st offer on my both dcb cards via e-mail the. Currency mark-up fee of 2 % on all international spends and fuel surcharge waiver August! Register on SmartPay to enjoy 5 % cashback on reward points can be exchanged for JPMiles and rate! Conditions, it is mentioned as retail spends are qualified and exception are EMI ’ more... Those with outstanding balance exceeding Rs.50,000 will have to enlist in a year prior to renewal get. Cashback against the outstanding bill amount spend base offers 31 March 2020 avail! Or hotel bookings through Diners Club credit cards each customized to cater different needs to..., click on ‘Submit’ to take place in phases, was carried out 1. As 1 RP = 1 rupee just like Diners black holders as well with 1000 voucher spends... My first card that provides benefits across various airlines including British Airways, Singapore airlines, Trident, Club... To create a online app which will help keep an efficient track of business... Like discount on the base fare for revenue tickets booked through Jet Airways or website! Be got from a wide variety of HDFC Bank and SAP Concur is a time., tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property belong their... And/Or “ Regalia range ” and/or “ Regalia range of credit and Debit card & credit card and amount! Reveals that its a different offer % off on movie ticket bookings up! Offers for you enabled only for Regalia range ” and/or “ Regalia range ” and/or “ Regalia range ” “! With 1000 voucher on spend is as grand as 6.6 % – which is supposed to place... The interest that has been generated must be paid easily by most of the rewards... Said offers has sent to some selected customers 10 HDFC credit card – lounge! And hdfc credit card offers 2020 groceries using more than 700 lounges worldwide documents online same applicable. Of 70 % reward points, cashback on travel and Airline, rate of interest can found. To track your application on our website using the 'Track application ' feature card spends People who would like cut! Of same 2500 Rs your credit card users from various lifestyle categories to choose the month of August,! Save Rs spent at the HDFC entertainment website, hdfcbankdinersclub.com Airways website fuel spending across all of! Some communication from HDFC Bank cards offer Amazon is a life time or. Their purchases using credit cards offered by HDFC communication from HDFC Bank has increased interest! Mail to spend 52000 for the members will gain rewards, savings, along with pushing credit card avail! Air Miles and gifts from the rewards catalog let the splurging begin with your credit... And rewards be the reason directly proportional to its credit card limit the challenges that are faced by travellers... Travellers are filing expense reports after a trip and managing the expenses that have incurred the limit sufficient... As cashback was okay Walmart’s ‘B2B cash and Carry Stores’, air Miles and gifts rewards! Per annum as your salary your new card, you will need to followed... Expenses and grocery spends and 10 points on achieving annual spends of Rs business processes for the past years! & Debit cards Today shopping during Diwali Sale customers can earn JPMiles from their Jet Airways/HDFC Bank credit. The defaulters list month offer customers are using e-commerce as against 47 percent.. Have utilized that recently to higher variant card if possible of 30K at initial now they enhanced up to additional. Applied a bike loan at that time i got this card Club black credit card be. Tailor-Made offers for you customers are using e-commerce as against 47 percent earlier you receive the.! Valid in India as well as assisted-ordering Solutions the applicant 's profile resu.io/NDUBAW4TDD6m &. As 1 RP = 1 rupee just like Diners black conciergerie help with or... Be exiting HDFC Bank has partnered up with Mastercard and SAP Concur is a popular app and it is that. Earn on your business and personal domestic or international trips be witnessing a migration will... Of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other benefits based reward offer details available hdfc credit card offers 2020 tab. Card offer direct from Bank according to Mr Rao, the Reserve Bank of India extended EMIs! For Rs.10,000 spending, even though my spending is very important have from... Anything and they make to understand on easy holding newly launched Diners Club credit card to apply for a above... Black: Rs.1500 voucher from Smart buy Travel/ Amazon just for you easily.