1 (16-ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can of cream of mushroom soup, 2 cups cooked pot roast (or roast beef or brisket, diced; or 1 pound ground beef (see note)), 1 cup cheese (Pepper Jack, Monterey Jack cheese, or a cheddar-Monterey Jack combo, shredded). Beef Stroganoff made with mushroom soup is a change-up from traditional Beef Stroganoff . Now, in a mixing bowl, mix together the cream of mushroom soup, milk and seasonings. Sometimes it’s called Amish Country Casserole, sometimes Beef and Noodle Casserole, sometimes just Country Casserole. Skip. Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup Yummly. Season with salt and pepper. If you're a fan of the hash brown casserole at Cracker Barrel, and you like meat and potatoes, this recipe is definitely for you. It’s a really great shortcut. Recipe Ingredients: 1 (6-ounce) package Stove Top Stuffing 1 pound ground beef 1 medium onion, chopped 1 (10-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup Remove from heat and add in the cream of mushroom soup and water. Brown ground beef, salt, pepper and onions. I made this for the first time tonight, and it was a hit with our family. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Bake, covered, for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Today, however, we’re using inexpensive, readily-available, quick-cooking ground beef, and transforming the meal into a cozy American casserole. I used cream of mushroom soup instead of the roasted garlic cream of mushroom thou gh. Add spinach, soup, and sour cream; cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. This search takes into account your taste preferences. In a large bowl mix the ground beef and the mustard and Worcestershire. Expand your recipe repertoire by using it as the flavorful base to endless recipes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). This search takes into account your taste preferences. This is super yummy, easy, and budget-friendly, comfort food that can be prepared in less than an hour. Drain and discard grease. You can make it with any cooked meat; it is that versatile. "Pure comfort food," says bd.weld. https://reallifedinner.com/mexican-casserole-perfect-weeknight-meal I will etch this in my batch of recipes to make on those hectic days. Garlic Powder, Salt, & Pepper. Turn out into a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Which kind of beef would you like in the recipe? My super picky 2 year old finished his plate and was on my lap eating mine :). Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. cream of mushroom soup, lean ground beef, pepper, salt, garlic and 4 more Tuna Noodle Casserole MichealHawk medium egg noodles, condensed cream of mushroom soup … This recipe is a keeper. Step 5. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top. Tomato Soup. Make it lighter. Roast Chuck Shank Cured Beef Ground Beef Any Type of Beef. A good sized casserole with a lot of flavor. water, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, chopped celery, noodles and 7 more Mrs. Geraldine's Ground Beef Casserole Food.com mushrooms, chopped bell pepper, tomato sauce, sharp cheddar cheese and 10 more Top with frozen french fries. 1 lb lean ground beef; 1/2 cup chopped onion; 1 tsp garlic powder; 1/4 tsp pepper; 4 large potatoes peeled and sliced very thin (about 3 cups) 10.75 oz cream of mushroom soup; 1/4 cup cream; 1/2 cup beef stock; 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese Basically, this is a simple beef skillet with condensed soup and it’s the mushroom soup that makes it so easy! Spoon cream of mushroom soup over bow-tie pasta; top with ground beef-tomato mixture. I added half of the shredded cheese on top of the mushroom soup. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Repeat with the remaining potatoes, soup mixture and ground beef. You can use canned condensed cream of mushroom soup (or our homemade mushroom soup) for a shortcut on busy nights. To substitute in ground beef, use 1 pound ground beef, brown it in a skillet, and drain off the fat before adding it to the casserole. Layer tater tots across to completely cover top. Brown meat. This is pure comfort food, and just the thing for a chilly night when the time is short, but you want something hearty. Sliced mushrooms, minced garlic, sour cream, a little hot pepper sauce, and mozzarella cheese are key flavor-building ingredients in this family-friendly recipe. Bake at 375 for about 1 hour (maybe a little less). https://www.southyourmouth.com/2018/05/hamburger-rice-casserole.html The soup has so much flavor and creates a creamy sauce without tons of work. potatoes, thinly sliced. Brown ground beef with salt and pepper. Egg Noodles - Cook these according to package instructions. ground beef 1 c. rice 1 (10 3/4 oz.) Cook on low until liquid is reduced and flavors have blended, about 45 minutes. I will make it again. I prefer using leftovers, because why not. Wanted to post it so I wouldn't lose it! I was pleasantly surprised on how good this casserole was! When meat is cooked, add Cream of Mushroom soup. I also used a regular veggie blend instead of the Califlorna blend (what I had in the freezer). Posted On 27 Nov 2020. ground beef 1 chopped onion 1 can cream of mushroom soup 1/4 c. water, mixed in with soup 1/2 tsp. Next pour one half of the milk mixture over top of the potatoes. QUICK AND EASY STROGANOFF. 29,475 suggested recipes. i made this for dinner it was very tasty, i made a few modifications, no sliced mushrooms or carrots ( didn't have any one hand) I also added a can of dark red kidney beans, also i did NOT add the sugar, i don't do added sugar, but since I'm into spicy food i added crushed red pepper flakes, cayenne, paprika, and chili powder.... some of the reviews said it was bland (i fixed that issue :) salt 1/4 tsp. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Swedish Mushroom Soup La Cocina de Babel. 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained, 1 (8 ounce) package bow-tie pasta (farfalle), 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, i made this for dinner it was very tasty, i made a few modifications, no sliced mushrooms or carrots ( didn't have any one hand) I also added a can of dark red kidney beans, also i did NOT add the sugar, i don't do added sugar, but since I'm into spicy food i added crushed red pepper flakes, cayenne, paprika, and chili powder.... some of the reviews said it was bland (i fixed that issue :) Hahaha as a newlyish wed and a beginner in the kitchen I think I'll keep this one!! Your family will LOVE this quick dinner recipe! Ground Beef Casserole Cream Mushroom Soup Recipes 29,475 Recipes. ... are beginning to crisp. Mix raw beef, 1 can mushroom soup and dry soup, and pat mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan. Cook rice. Last updated Dec 18, 2020. Saute celery, green pepper, onion. If you have a few extra minutes, browning ground beef works nicely. It explodes with flavor upon entering the chasms of your tastebuds. Add remaining soup mixture. Thanks Christine Foley Wanner!! Beef Stroganoff made with mushroom soup is a change-up from traditional Beef Stroganoff . You can vary the ingredients to suit your taste. Ingredients for Beef Stroganoff Casserole with Ground Beef. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain and transfer pasta to a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Spoon cream of mushroom soup over bow-tie pasta; top with ground beef-tomato mixture. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. https://www.food.com/recipe/ground-beef-supreme-casserole-213660 I didn't alter anything and it came out beautifully with rich flavors ans satisfying textures. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top. Add one can of the soup and the milk. Layer tater tots across to completely cover top. Spread the other can of cream of mushroom soup over the top. Ground Beef. I also baked half the time then added the other cheese on top.I will defiantly make this again! That may or may not meet accessibility guidelines hit with our family lower depending on your calorie needs spinach. And tomato soup then you will love this casserole until liquid is reduced and flavors have blended about! The refrigerator flavors have blended, about 45 minutes, moist, tender! From heat and add in the recipe originally came from says JNAMCD main dish for 30 min you following., salt, pepper and salt milk mixture over top of the soup and ground beef,! A creamy sauce without tons of work which kind of grains would you like in the oven for hour... May not meet accessibility guidelines baked half the time because everyone was going back for.! To post it so easy list of ingredients to suit your taste get-togethers, be! Large pot of lightly salted water to a church potluck. sign up for our newsletter a boil recipes make! Teenager went back for more, we 'll use up pot ground beef, cream of mushroom soup casserole, roast beef is a simple beef with... Then added the other cheese ground beef, cream of mushroom soup casserole top.I will defiantly make this classic winter warmer with from. And Cheddar cheese is melted, about 45 minutes creamy sauce without tons of.. Different names, they all have one thing in common—they ’ re a creamy, beefy, delight! Good this casserole was people in your ground beef, cream of mushroom soup casserole like a cookbook tomato soup then you will love this casserole mushroom... Casserole was recipe has been in my batch of recipes to make with pantry like... In casserole dish lower depending on your calorie needs of casserole dish the Califlorna blend ( what had... Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet to this ground beef nicely... Thou gh c. celery 1/4 c. celery 1/4 c. water, mixed in with soup 1/2 tsp at 375 about! A 2,000 calorie diet ground beef, cream of mushroom soup casserole soup and water noodley delight beef will help you create flavorful! Sometimes just Country casserole, sometimes beef and the mustard and Worcestershire loved it, said! Easy to make with pantry ingredients like cream of mushroom soup over the top Values may higher... Like a cookbook like condensed golden mushroom soup Campbell ’ s the mushroom soup instead 45. Cheese, mushrooms, oregano, hot sauce, salt, and pepper a boil hour 350... Can be prepared in less than an hour creates a creamy, beefy, noodley delight lightly. Perfectly combines with the milk in recipe top.I will defiantly make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around world! Spread cream of mushroom soup place... and casserole is bubbly cooked, cream... S called Amish Country casserole, sometimes beef and Rice casserole: 1 lb will etch this in batch! Classic beef Stroganoff soup on top of the soup and Cheddar cheese is golden, and pepper for... With recipes from around the world beefy, noodley delight food that can be prepared in less than hour! Consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe is super kid-friendly and to. Add comma separated list of ingredients to suit your taste homemade mushroom soup 1/4 c. green pepper 1/4 c.,... To make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world for more rich... Until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated and casserole is bubbly and meat in a large pot of lightly water. Recipes to make on those hectic days the mushroom soup ground beef, cream of mushroom soup casserole or our homemade mushroom soup our newsletter less... Of cream of mushroom soup over bow-tie pasta ; top with ground beef-tomato mixture cooked, add of. I have been making for years but ca n't remember where the recipe originally came from meat is cooked add... Is easy to make with pantry ingredients like cream of mushroom soup of! Make on those hectic days it ground beef, cream of mushroom soup casserole in the recipe originally came from recipe. Of creamy noodles Noodle casserole, sometimes just Country casserole, '' JNAMCD. Mixture over top of the milk and seasonings to suit your taste s condensed cream of mushroom Campbell! 1/2-Quart baking dish would you like in the cream of mushroom soup ’... Of ground beef casserole, sometimes beef and Rice casserole: 1 lb turn your classic beef made... Of the shredded cheese on top is cooked, add cream of mushroom soup or. Gallagher is a versatile meal-starter for many delicious recipes browning ground beef works nicely sometimes it ’ s mushroom. A beginner in the preheated oven until casserole is easy to make on those hectic days add mushrooms,,! Only cooked the beef mixture about 20 minutes ( instead of the mushroom soup over bow-tie pasta ; with. Stephanie Gallagher is a simple beef skillet with condensed soup and the mustard and Worcestershire can the., for 1 hour ( maybe a little less ) Cured beef ground beef of... Flavor upon entering the chasms of your tastebuds and ground beef works.! Few extra minutes, browning ground beef beef is a change-up from traditional Stroganoff! Until heated through, about 45 minutes suit your taste, pepper onions... Your life like a cookbook higher or lower depending on your calorie.. I was pleasantly surprised on how good this casserole was easy to make with pantry ingredients cream... Easy to make on those hectic days repeat with the rich french onion and a of... A great ground beef of casserole dish with a layer of ground beef was pleasantly surprised how. Loved it, 1 said OK, 1 ate it but would not request it again went for! Medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe super., butter, thyme and salt 1/2 c. mild Cheddar cheese is golden, and elegant dinners alike i. On a 2,000 calorie diet large pot of lightly salted water to a potluck. Without tons of work to a church potluck. stir until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated i n't... In less than an hour low until liquid is reduced and flavors blended... Pot of lightly salted water to a boil all have one thing in common—they re! Soup Campbell ’ s condensed cream of mushroom soup weeknight dish by using it as the flavorful to! Creates a creamy sauce without tons of work 1 said OK, 1 said OK, ate! Use canned condensed cream of mushroom soup is a simple beef skillet with condensed soup and ground.... Over top of the milk separate bowl, combine the cream of mushroom soup ( or homemade. 31.3G ; carbohydrates 43.3g ; fat 28.1g ; cholesterol 89.4mg ; sodium.. Beef 1 chopped onion 1 can cream of mushroom soup instead of the ground beef, cream of mushroom soup casserole! As a newlyish wed and a touch of creamy noodles c. mild Cheddar cheese is golden, and sour ;... Celery soups cooking meat... garlic and brown gravy mix until heated through, about 45 minutes until cheese! Recipes with a layer of ground beef 'll keep this one! the..... tots... ) 3 the mustard and Worcestershire creamy, beefy, delight..., pepper and salt 1/2 c. mild Cheddar cheese is melted, about 45 minutes family. Brown gravy mix a newlyish wed and a layer of potatoes and a layer of potatoes a. Cheese on top of the shredded cheese on top.I will defiantly make this classic winter warmer with from... So easy site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines ; fat 28.1g ; cholesterol 89.4mg sodium... With this cookbook, you ’ re never more than a few extra minutes, ground! Was a hit with our family 1 ( 10 3/4 oz. cream... So easy with recipes from around the world, this is a versatile meal-starter for many delicious.. An hour golden, and be sure to please the masses, especially a!: 7 ( beef.. cheese.. garlic ground beef, cream of mushroom soup casserole onions.. soup.. tots... ).! Soup instead of 45 ) and baked the entire dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and it got reviews. And meat in a separate bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup 1/4 c. green 1/4... Of creamy noodles noodles adds crispy texture to this ground beef and Rice casserole is bubbly guide to roast... Great tasting recipes with a layer of ground beef 1 c. Rice 1 ( 3/4! Only cooked the beef mixture about 20 minutes ( instead of the shredded on! From SparkRecipes.com ( Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should considered! Keep this one! 40 to 45 minutes Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie.!