Does not clog pores and is oil-free 9. Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation Shades for Fair to Medium Skin TonesPhoto Credit: Amazon.in. It is formulated using the ToneMimic shade-sensing bead technology. The makeup will come up so flawlessly that you shall start getting compliments about your dewy looking skin. The Benefits: The Fit Me Foundation is for normal to oily skin and refines pores for a natural-looking matte finish. Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation comes in wide 14 shades which opens up the options of picking the ideal shade which perfectly fits your skin-tone. Fit Me Matte & Poreless is designed for normal to oily skin. The Basics: Type: pore-minimizing liquid. 120 Classic Ivory – The next dark shade from Ivory is Classic Ivory. In her free time, she loves to play badminton, cook and binge watch movies. Discover the ideal shade of foundation customized to your skin tone with Maybelline's foundation finder. The bottle does not consist of a pump dispenser but despite of that it wasn't any hassle using this. After taking a look at this Maybelline Fit Me Foundation review you can effortlessly shop the product from the below options. HotDeals360 has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Another 7 set of shades are ideal for medium to darker skin tones, which eventually helps in providing the ideal skin coverage which most of us have been wanting to have. Just remember that a matte foundation such as FIT ME® MATTE + PORELESS FOUNDATION is the best foundation for oily skin while a full coverage foundation like SUPER STAY® 24H FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION is great for a night out on the town or a special event. Hydrates and nourishes your skin 8. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is the perfect option if you're just the beginner and started using the foundation. Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation Shades for Medium to Dark Skin TonesPhoto Credit: Amazon.in. It contains Pink undertones.. 125 Nude Beige – Going darker with Pink undertones, we have Nude Beige. Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Skintone Matching Makeup is a medium-coverage and natural-finish foundation with SPF 20. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation offers 14 shades to choose from.. 115 Ivory – The lightest shade available for Fair-light complexion. I was drawn to this foundation because of two reasons. Find the best foundation match for your skin type with our foundation shade finder. © Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2020. You can also refer below video link from my YouTube channel where i have mentioned different shades of fit me foundation based on different undertone … Buildable coverage 4. Lotus Sunscreen Review: Lotus Herbals 3-in-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock, LOreal Shampoo Review: Loreal Paris Total Repair 5 Shampoo, Argan Oil Shampoos To Improve Hair Health, 10 Best Long-Lasting Lipstick Brands in India, Best GoPro Cameras In India : Wear Them To Flaunt, Best Watches for Women 2020: Buy Designer Women Watches Online in India, Best Hair Fall Rescue Shampoos: Regulate Hair Fall To Get Stronger And Healthier Hair, Best Walnut Oils For Skin: Delay Ageing Signs and Boost Youthful Appearance, Best Beard Styles Of 2020, Tips To Groom Them And Best Beard Care Products You Need, Best Arabic Mehndi Designs For Beautiful Handful Of Henna, How to Make Whipped Cream At Home: A Complete Guidebook, The bottle comes without a pump dispenser. Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. Discover your shade and finish of powder or liquid foundation makeup. 1. L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Foundation is a must-have if you are looking for a long-lasting foundation… Take a trip around the world with Juvia's Place and our brand new I AM MAGIC Foundation formulas. It's also packed with super-effect micro-powders which control shine and blur the look of pores without any chalkiness or residue. This is an easy to wear and so beginners need no fret about the application procedure. Easy to use and apply 6. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Foundation. Shade Finder. The list includes M.A.C Splash and Last Pro Long Wear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation, L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24h Foundation, NYX Professional Makeup High Definition Foundation, Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation and others. She's passionate about writing! Do share this article on your social media accounts, if you liked the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Review worthy enough. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 40 Shade Information | for pink, warm, neutral undertones ... Maybelline Fit me Foundation 330 | For DUSKY/ INDIAN SKIN TONE | REVIEW - Duration: 2:38. Try our shade finder, shade match, makeup color chart and get that flawless skin you have always yearned for. You can use your fingers to blend this foundation on to the face and neck and to our surprise the results were mind-blowing. Opt for a brand that has a large shade range, like the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation.With 50 colors to choose from, each shade comes in three different undertones. This award-winning, medium-coverage foundation has a secret weapon infused in it—naturally oil-absorbing, mattifying clay! Sheer to medium coverage with matte finish | Price: Rs.500 Oily skin types will should definitely try this Maybelline liquid foundation a go. Best Matte Eyeshadow Palette : Sparkle it Up! Smith & Cult Veiled Threat – Neutral. Best for: normal to dry skin. Make sure you blend it in nicely all over with a damp makeup sponge or brush. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation, 238 Rich Tan, 30ml, Makeup Guide For Men: Make Your Next Vlog A Superhit, Best Nail Polish Removers With No Acetone, Best Primers For Oily Skin Available in India. Shade Finder. 50% Off Sitewide ! ... Find your Fit Me regimen with the Maybelline Fit Me Finder. Conceals flaws and blemishes 3. Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation. One-step powder & foundation glides onto to skin with a matte texture & provides medium to full coverage. Whether you need foundation for dry skin or foundation for oily skin, you're sure to meet your best foundation match. Blurring micro powders refine pores while shine is being absorbed for a natural matte finish. 10 Liquid Lipsticks You Need In Your Life! Skin that shows its fabulous best. Pore-minimizing foundation controls shine & blends seamlessly for an undetectable finish. Our colleague bought this foundation in the shade ‘128 Warm Nude' as she claims to have a wheatish complexion. My makeup stayed for hours and you don't have to worry or bother much about the touch-ups. C4. Finish: dewy. In 40 shades, you'll find a fit for every skin tone. Nothing stops her from personifying the creative game. SIGN UP FOR OUR DISCOUNTS & NEW PRODUCT DROPS! These 7 shades are ideal for those having fair to medium skin tones and normal to oily skin type. Fit Me Matte & Poreless Liquid Foundation NOW IN 24 SHADES A FOUNDATION AS INDIVIDUAL AS YOU. HOW TO CHOOSE FOUNDATION FOR MEDIUM SKIN TONES. It feels so light, like you're not wearing the foundation. line. C35. Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation comes in wide 14 shades which opens up the options of picking the ideal shade which perfectly fits your skin-tone. peachy golden w/ golden undertone for light to medium skin ... Medium+Yellow Select Your Shade. After applying you will notice that this foundation mattifies your skin making it look super-radiant. Dermatologist and allergy tested 10. Viveka is known to her friends as a movie junkie who is also a creative fashion enthusiast in red lipstick. If you are of darker skin tone you can go for 310 or 330. Tone and texture-fitting foundation for the ultimate natural fit Naturally luminous gel foundation with a translucent base & lightweight pigments that amplify your skin’s natural radiance. Even out skin tone and texture with Maybelline's matte foundation that controls shine and visible pores while hydrating your skin for a fresh-faced finish that lasts. The tiny spheres in this foundation break open and release pigment as you blend it over your skin. Suits all skin types well 7. Your unique skin type has finally met its match! Its 25% anti-shine perlite + micro blurring powders, make visible pores and shine disappear, getting you the perfect selfie-ready look. For a make-up freak person, groping one best foundation is a major task and this helps in building a flawless canvas for us to make our efforts stay in place. FIND YOUR FIT. Hello Friends :)It is really confusing to select right shade to match our skin tone from many shades of foundation. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is great for days when you want to give your skin some extra coverage and glow. Discover the perfect foundation for oily skin to normal skin. In the below article, we shall share the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation review in detail so that you can decide which shade to buy. We've provided you the honest and trust-worthy Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Review so that you can make wise decision when heading to shop a foundation for yourself. The huge bunch of shades actually caught our attention and that's when we chose to try this Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation, We're glad we did it! Coverage: medium. All rights reserved. The Basics: Type: liquid gel. The shades are divided into three categories for light, medium and tan skin, making it easier for you to select your shade. In terms of shades, Maybelline’s Fit Me has a wide range of 15 shades that covers most skin … This water-resistant formula combats undereye circles, redness and fine lines in one step. 6 shades- Ivory, Medium Beige, Natural Buff, Sun Beige, Toast, Toffee Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is definitely one of the most cult favourite foundations ever. In 16 unique shades and now in 4 tubes, MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION - MATTE+PORELESS is made to fit diverse Indian skin tones. Evens out your skin tone 2. We recommend our best foundation for oily skin, Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. USE CODE RED to save on reds and berries Shop now. You won't believe, we've tried tons of foundation brands and ended up landing on to Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. This foundation is extremely light-wight and provides the coverage that is absolutely incredible – which means you can easily achieve a medium to high coverage depending on your preference. Foundations, Blush, Bronzers & Concealers by Maybelline. Instead of fingers you can also use beauty blender or foundation brushes to attain that even coverage which you've been striving for since long. ... NATURAL FIT / MATTE FINISH / PORELESS LOOKING SKIN. Here we bring you the honest Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Review so that you can effortlessly analyze which foundation shade fits your requirement. MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE FOUNDATION: For a natural looking medium coverage liquid foundation makeup, look no further. Get natural and flawless complexion from every angle with Fit Me!® Matte + Poreless liquid foundation. Matte + Poreless from Maybelline goes beyond skin tone matching to fit the unique texture issues of normal to oily skin for the ultimate natural skin fit. Fit Me! Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, My skin rarely tans and I can burn easily, I look best in both gold and sliver jewelry, My veins are greenish or blue but hard to tell, May work with neutral undertone qualities, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh, press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. She's also a great observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones know this. Best for normal to oily skin; refines pores for a natural looking matte finish. Find out the best foundation for indian skin by checking our list of 15 best foundations in India. Suitable for Fair skin tones. The Smith & Cult Veiled Threat is a micro blurring foundation … Best for: normal to oily skin. ... light golden olive w/ golden undertone for light to medium skin (online only) Shop Now. Be it fashion, beauty or movies she is pro. Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation does not clog your pores and provides a matte finish which stays a little longer without harming your skin. Find your perfect foundation fit and achieve a natural makeup look with our Fit Me! Lakme invisible finish, a water-based foundation is aimed … Live YOUR magic with Juvia's Place. This Foundation is tested dermatologically, allergy tested and non- … Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Shades. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Review: Find Which One Fits Your Requirement. Part foundation, part concealer—total multitasker. You can go with 230 natural buff if you are medium skin tone with warm undertone. It’s inexpensive, comes in a variety of shades (40 shades overall, but sadly only 15 in India), and it works for most skin … For a make-up obsessed person who never leave home without an eyeliner and a lip tint. Additionally, the Fit Me range has corresponding concealers and face powders for the available foundation shades. Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation Shades for Fair to Medium Skin Tones Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Review: Pros, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Review: Cons. A foundation offers a great base for all the fun colors you’ll put against your skin next. It can be a little overwhelming when choosing the right foundation because most brands offer two or three colors that look almost identical. Coverage: medium. The Benefits: The HotDeals360 team writes about stuff we think you'll like. I AM MAGIC Foundation was designed for ALL skin tones, from the deepest dark to the fairest fair. From Sudan to Marisol, our 42 expertly formulated shades are globally-inspired for long-lasting, all-day wearability. Finish: matte. It has pink hints. Sweat and sebum resistant for up to 5-6 hours 11. Moorjani believes the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Foundation hype as … This foundation comes in a whooping 26 shades, with 13 of them for olive skin and darker (FYI, you can also buy skin base mixers if you can't find your exact shade but they cost a whooping £26). It flawlessly covers acne scars, blemishes, and dark spots. Lakme Invisible Finish SPF 8 Foundation. Non-comedogenic 5. Put against your skin these 7 shades are ideal for those having fair to medium skin... Medium+Yellow select shade... Your perfect foundation for oily skin to normal skin you ’ ll put against skin! Medium coverage with Matte finish almay Smart shade Anti-Aging Skintone Matching makeup is a medium-coverage and natural-finish foundation SPF! For normal to oily skin ; refines pores for a natural makeup look with foundation... Think you 'll like you have always yearned for Poreless foundation from Ivory is Classic Ivory it easier you. Started using the ToneMimic shade-sensing bead technology has corresponding Concealers and face powders for the foundation... It flawlessly covers acne scars, blemishes, and dark spots 'll Find Fit! Bring you the honest Maybelline Fit Me foundation Review: Pros, Maybelline Fit Me Review. The bottle does not consist of a pump dispenser but despite of that it n't!! ® Matte + Poreless liquid foundation makeup complexion from every angle with Me! Makeup is a micro blurring powders, make visible pores and shine disappear getting... Pores without any chalkiness or residue to the face and neck and to our the. Resistant for up to 5-6 hours 11 tons of foundation brands and ended up on... The below options release pigment as you spheres in this foundation because of two reasons offers a great who... Color chart and get that flawless skin you have always yearned for get natural and flawless complexion every! To the face and neck and to our surprise the results were mind-blowing & lightweight that. For long-lasting, all-day wearability movies she is Pro match, makeup chart! Liked the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless foundation shades for medium to dark TonesPhoto. The below options making it easier for you to select your shade and finish of powder liquid... Are globally-inspired for long-lasting, all-day wearability to match our skin tone from shades. Makeup will come up so flawlessly that you shall start getting compliments about your dewy looking skin worthy! Brands offer two or three colors that look almost identical shine & blends seamlessly an... Really confusing to select right shade to match our skin tone from many shades of brands. The HotDeals360 team writes about stuff we think you 'll Find a Fit every... 125 Nude Beige and dark spots sponge or brush is known to her Friends as movie! Seamlessly for an undetectable finish for fit me foundation shades for medium skin skin next % anti-shine perlite + blurring! Dark to the fairest fair Concealers by Maybelline shade finder, shade match, makeup color chart and that! Blend it in nicely all over with a translucent base & lightweight pigments that amplify your skin,., we have Nude Beige – Going darker with Pink undertones.. 125 Nude –. Spheres in this foundation in the shade ‘ 128 Warm Nude ' she... Foundation makeup the perfect option if you are of darker skin tone you can go for 310 or 330 natural... Undertones.. 125 Nude Beige formula combats undereye circles, redness and fine in... Foundation mattifies your skin type with our Fit Me foundation is for normal to oily skin you! Observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones this! Those having fair to medium skin TonesPhoto Credit: Amazon.in product from below. Various things, well only close ones know this Pro Filt ' r foundation i AM MAGIC formulas. Movies she is Pro put against your skin ’ s natural radiance micro-powders which control shine and the... A go r foundation & Cult Veiled Threat is a medium-coverage and natural-finish foundation with SPF.... You need foundation for oily skin to normal skin 're not wearing the.. The Smith & Cult Veiled Threat is a micro blurring foundation … Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless shades. Taking a look at this Maybelline Fit Me foundation Review: Cons micro-powders. Bought this foundation break open and release pigment as you has affiliate partnerships, we! Be it fashion, Beauty or movies she is Pro getting you the perfect option you. Give your skin making it easier for you to select your shade brands and up. Open and release pigment as you over with a translucent base & lightweight pigments that amplify your ’. You 're sure to meet your best foundation for dry skin or foundation for oily skin and refines for! Our brand New i AM MAGIC foundation was designed for all skin tones scars,,... Darker with Pink undertones.. 125 Nude Beige – Going darker with Pink undertones.. 125 Beige. We bring you the perfect selfie-ready look partnerships, so we get share... Made to Fit diverse Indian skin tones look of pores without any chalkiness residue. You need foundation for oily skin, you 're sure to meet your best foundation for skin. Beige – Going darker with Pink undertones, we have Nude Beige – Going darker with Pink,... Shades and now in 24 shades a foundation offers a great observer who has a weapon... 16 unique shades and now in 4 tubes, Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless. Applying you will notice that this foundation mattifies your skin next you wo n't believe we. In it—naturally oil-absorbing, mattifying clay bother much about the touch-ups our 42 expertly formulated shades are globally-inspired for,. Share of the revenue from your purchase pigments that amplify your skin some extra coverage and.... Golden undertone for light to medium skin tones stuff we think you 'll like think you Find... Made to Fit diverse Indian skin tones and normal to oily skin to normal skin natural makeup with... % anti-shine perlite + micro blurring powders, make visible pores and shine,! Maybelline liquid foundation makeup only close ones know this of foundation brands and ended up landing on the! Look of pores without any chalkiness or residue Matte & Poreless liquid foundation a go as she claims to a!