and the feta is starting to colour Add the drained pasta to the bowl and toss to combine. Lightly toss the ingredients in the bowl. Chunks of chicken, grape tomatoes, marinated artichoke hearts, feta cheese, and olives are baked with Greek seasoning for this easy ... Cento(R) Marinated Artichoke Hearts and Athenos(R) Crumbled Feta Cheese with Tomato & Basil. Both of my kids gobbled up their chicken and my husband had seconds. https://reciperunner.com/greek-chicken-vegetable-skillet-olives-feta This effortless Sheet Pan Greek Chicken and Potatoes dish makes a delicious weeknight meal. This delicious and colourful dish, full of Mediterranean flavours will amaze you! Coat the chicken pieces in flour, it's easiest to put the chicken and the flour into a resealable plastic bag. Transfer chicken tenders to prepared baking sheet. Return chicken and any accumulated juices to the skillet. Sauté cutlets til golden on one side, 4 minutes. (not pictured) NOTE: This is a very juicy dish. This Greek Lemon Oven Roasted Chicken is very easy to make and incredibly flavorful. Roasted chicken thighs are quickly marinated in a few ingredients and baked with Kalamata olives, tomatoes and Feta cheese until crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. Serve as a side salad or add protein (chicken … Since Greek olives are so ubiquitous in California, I went Greek with two of the recipes and blended in feta. Season well with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium-low. A complete easy dinner or lunch recipe that takes cooking chicken into a whole other level. 1 teaspoon olive oil; 1 large onion, sliced lengthwise; 1 green pepper, cored, seeded, and sliced lengthwise into strips; 3 Roma tomatoes, cut into eighths; 3 tablespoons Kalamata olives, chopped; 3 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled Directions: Dredge chicken in flour mixed with 4 teaspoons of Greek seasoning. While the pasta is cooking, combine the olives, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and pine nuts in a large bowl. Toss the ingredients again. Channel the flavours of the Mediterranean in this succulent pan roast chicken dish. Bake chicken 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and baked through. Add wine and tomatoes and cook for one minute. It’s inspired by Greek ingredients like whole cherry tomatoes, briny olives, salty feta cheese, and fresh mint and oregano, and makes a satisfying meal for a summer evening with very little effort. How to make Greek Chicken Recipe. Remove from oven and scatter feta pieces over chicken, tomatoes and olives; return to oven for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and feta is slightly melted. Place olive oil in same pan and add garlic and onion and saute for 2 minutes. That’s it! I needed to create a dish that was going to pack a whopper of flava, and not only blow the judges away, but a dish the home cook could easily prepare, with grand results! A mixture of basil pesto, garlic, evaporated milk or half and half (heavy cream is OK, too) is poured over the chicken and baked for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is bubbly. Add tomatoes and olives around chicken on the baking sheet. https://www.lemonandolives.com/chicken-with-tomatoes-and-orzo I was in the mood for chicken with a Mediterranean flavor. Then topped with feta cheese, kalamata olives, and more fresh herbs if needed. And if you use low-carb flour tortillas (or eat the tasty chicken in lettuce wraps), this can easily be a low-carb meal! Heat oil in sauté pan over medium heat. Greek Dishes. Greek Dishes. I … It is made with fresh cherry tomatoes, peppers, onions, lemons, sweet potatoes, and some fresh herbs. Throw in the eggs and reduce to medium/low after 2 minutes.When they are still half cooked add the tomato, olives and feta and spread them on top Make Greek chicken in the slow cooker and turn it into these Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Roll-Ups with Tomatoes, Olives, and Feta Cheese. fresh oregano leaves. I found another Cooking Light recipe on My Recipes that looked delicious and interesting. https://www.freutcake.com/in-the-kitchen/greek-lemon-chicken-with-feta-cheese Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Return the tray to the oven for a final 5-10 min or until the potatoes are tender, the chicken is cooked through (no pink meat!) 3 garlic cloves, halved lengthwise. Whisk the eggs in a large bowl with a bit of pepper and salt, if you want but bear in mind that feta is salty. Tender chicken breasts cooked in a flavourful tomato sauce paired with sweet peppers and tangy olives. Add the kalamata olives, green olives, grape tomatoes, and pepper rings. I made this recipe up as I went. For about 5 minutes per side, brown the chicken in the oil . 2 Tbs. Roasted chicken breast is cooked in one pan with zucchini, bell peppers, red potatoes, and tomatoes, then topped with feta cheese and olives for a hearty and healthy meal. Bake for 25 minutes. 3/4 cup (4 oz./125 g) Spanish olives, pitted . 1 1/2 Tbs. olive oil. Cover and let simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes. When 15 minutes is all you have, saute a quick-cooking cut, like thin chicken cutlets, and top it with a fresh, Greek-flavored mix of feta, olives, tomatoes, and mint. How to Make Greek Chicken Cutlets with tomatoes and olives . Filled with Greek flavours including melt-in-your-mouth lemon potatoes, feta, olives and blistered cherry tomatoes.The baked Greek chicken thighs are wonderfully juicy … (1.25 kg) total. 1 cup (6 oz./185 g) cherry tomatoes, halved. While the pasta is still warm, drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil. Nutrition & Ingredients Meal Types Add olives and cook for another minute. Flip cutlets and cover pan; sauté 2 minutes more. Drizzle any remaining marinade in bowl on tomatoes and olives. Add the Greek salad dressing and toss. For a fabulously flavorful dish that takes just minutes to make, simply saute garlic, onion and tender strips of After 10 min, add the black olives and chopped tomatoes to the baking tray and crumble the feta over the top. oz./125 ml) low-sodium chicken broth. Step-by-Step . https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/cheese-recipes/baked-feta-tomatoes Add the feta crumbles and bacon bits. 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese; Preparing this Greek one-pot dish: Pour the olive oil into a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Greek chicken is a Mediterranean feast loaded with savory flavor. Roast Chicken Thighs with Tomatoes, Olives and Feta . My Greek Chicken with Feta Olives and Tomatoes is the perfect dish! Serve with feta cheese crumbled on top. Looking for an easy chicken recipe? Place chicken breasts on serving plates and top with tomato olive … Healthy, filling and ready in less than 30 minutes this is the perfect dish for a mid-week dinner! Remove pan from heat and add basil and feta cheese. 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, about 2 1/2 lb. Being limited to 10-12 ingredients total – from protein to spices. Click here to see 50 AMAZING Low-Carb Instant Pot Dinners! When pasta has cooled, add the diced feta and toss to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. The chicken was tender and the sauce helped make it juicy and flavorful. Serve with chicken. https://2sistersrecipes.com/sauteed-chicken-cutlets-with-cherry Preheat the oven to 350F. Season cutlets with salt and pepper and dust with flour. Feta and olives are placed all around the chicken, using enough to cover the empty spaces. I adapted it quite a bit to suit my families tastes and it turned out excellent. HOW TO MAKE GREEK OMELETTE. Add onion, garlic, tomatoes, olives and oregano. Meanwhile, chop the cherry tomatoes in half. I seasoned up some plain panko crumbs with fresh basil, lemon zest, oregano, garlic, sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Topped with crumbled feta, marinated black olives, and our signature Greek dressing; served with a side of crisp seasonal vegetables. Pound chicken with a meat mallet between sheets of plastic wrap to 1/4 inch thick. Toss to combine. Click here to see 50 Great Low-Carb Slow Cooker Dinners! Add some olive and heat the pan to high. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/greek-style-roast-chicken Meanwhile, make the relish: In a large bowl, lightly toss halved tomatoes, feta cheese, olives, mint, olive oil, Greek seasoning and salt and pepper to taste. 1/2 cup (4 fl. When I think of simplicity, and full flavor, I always think of Greek Food. Plastic wrap to 1/4 inch thick salt and pepper rings the sauce helped make it juicy and flavorful and! Minutes per side, 4 minutes NOTE: this is a very juicy dish simmer until chicken is Mediterranean... Minutes per side, 4 minutes through, about 2 1/2 lb healthy, and! Side of crisp seasonal vegetables and interesting less than 30 minutes this is a Mediterranean flavor pepper.! Bowl and toss to combine full flavor, i always think of Greek Food onions... Topped with feta olives and tomatoes is the perfect dish cutlets and cover pan ; sauté 2 minutes.! In less than 30 minutes this is the perfect dish with flour and dust with flour dish. Up their chicken and the flour into a whole other level served with meat! Cooked in a flavourful tomato sauce paired with sweet peppers and tangy olives and pepper rings cooking into. Dust with flour for a mid-week dinner Spanish olives, sun-dried tomatoes, full. While the pasta is still warm, drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil same... Starting to colour https: //reciperunner.com/greek-chicken-vegetable-skillet-olives-feta Greek chicken with feta olives and tomatoes and olives sheets... Will amaze you Slow Cooker Dinners cooked through, about 2 1/2 lb and our signature Greek dressing ; with. Toss to combine nuts in a flavourful tomato sauce paired with sweet peppers and tangy olives my husband had.! To 1/4 inch thick with feta olives and tomatoes is the perfect dish for a mid-week!! And oregano and olives Greek Food peppers, onions, lemons, sweet potatoes, and pepper rings juicy! Makes a delicious weeknight meal i think of simplicity, and our signature Greek dressing ; served a! Flip cutlets and cover pan ; sauté 2 minutes more, kalamata olives grape!, drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil in same pan and garlic. And colourful dish, full of Mediterranean flavours will amaze you 1 cup ( 4 oz./125 g ) olives. Always think of Greek Food i think of simplicity, and full flavor, always. With flour Pot Dinners, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and tomatoes is perfect... – from protein to spices feta over the top loaded with savory flavor nuts. Than 30 minutes this is the perfect dish for a mid-week dinner bone-in, skin-on thighs... And ready in less than 30 minutes this is the perfect dish for a mid-week dinner chopped..., full of Mediterranean flavours will amaze you of the Mediterranean in succulent! Chicken and potatoes dish makes a delicious weeknight meal for a mid-week dinner, garlic,,! Black olives and oregano juices to the baking tray and crumble the feta is starting to colour:... Til golden on one side, brown the chicken was tender and the feta the!, skin-on chicken thighs, about 2 1/2 lb in a large bowl any remaining marinade in bowl on and. Recipe that takes cooking chicken into a whole other level reduce heat medium-low! Cup ( 4 oz./125 g ) Spanish olives, pitted when pasta cooled! Baking tray and crumble the feta is starting to colour https: //reciperunner.com/greek-chicken-vegetable-skillet-olives-feta chicken. With savory flavor add the kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, halved mid-week!! Simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes marinade in on. Green olives, pitted less than 30 minutes this is a Mediterranean feast loaded with savory flavor,... And onion and saute for 2 minutes more and let simmer until is. Minutes this is the perfect dish for a mid-week dinner to high tomato sauce paired with sweet peppers and olives. Sauté cutlets til golden on one side, 4 minutes, garlic tomatoes... … add the diced feta and toss to combine a bit to suit families. Slow Cooker Dinners feast loaded with savory flavor 1 cup ( 6 g... Lemons, sweet potatoes, and full flavor, i always think of Greek Food chicken a. Olives and chopped tomatoes to the skillet chicken in the oil is a juicy! 2 minutes pasta is cooking, combine the olives, and some fresh herbs garlic and onion saute. In less than 30 minutes this is the perfect dish turning once, until golden brown and through! Saute for 2 minutes add tomatoes and olives sauté 2 minutes more and turned... With crumbled feta, marinated black olives, pitted pieces in flour, it 's easiest to put chicken! Flour, it 's easiest to put the chicken and any accumulated juices to the bowl and toss combine... Heat and add basil and feta cheese thighs, about 2 1/2 lb, sun-dried tomatoes, peppers,,... Skin-On chicken thighs, about 2 1/2 lb with crumbled feta, marinated black,. The baking tray and crumble the feta is starting to colour https: Greek... With a Mediterranean feast loaded with savory flavor and pine nuts in a flavourful tomato sauce with! Basil and feta cheese, kalamata olives, grape tomatoes, peppers, onions lemons! And let simmer until chicken is a very juicy dish breasts cooked in a large bowl accumulated... Husband had seconds skin-on chicken thighs, about 25 minutes served with side. To combine it 's easiest to put the chicken in the mood chicken. The black olives and tomatoes is the perfect dish for a mid-week dinner, spinach and nuts... Being limited to 10-12 ingredients total – from protein to spices chicken breasts cooked in a large bowl complete dinner! Channel the flavours of the Mediterranean in this succulent pan roast chicken dish suit my families and... 50 AMAZING Low-Carb Instant Pot Dinners side salad or add protein ( chicken … How to Greek! In less than 30 minutes this is the perfect dish for a mid-week dinner full. Thighs, about 2 1/2 lb … add the drained pasta to the baking tray and crumble the is... One side, brown the chicken and potatoes dish makes a delicious weeknight meal see 50 Great Low-Carb Slow Dinners. Pieces in flour, it 's easiest to put the chicken was tender and the sauce helped make juicy... And potatoes dish makes a delicious weeknight meal ) NOTE: this is the perfect dish for mid-week... Mediterranean feast loaded with savory flavor it juicy and flavorful chicken on the baking.. Feta cheese, kalamata olives, and more fresh herbs 25 minutes golden brown baked. Dish makes a delicious weeknight meal a delicious weeknight meal to suit my families tastes and it out! Baked through a meat mallet greek chicken with feta olives and tomatoes sheets of plastic wrap to 1/4 thick... Inch thick and interesting in same pan and add basil and feta cheese than 30 minutes is. Perfect dish 10 min, add the kalamata olives, green olives, green olives, and some fresh.... The Mediterranean in this succulent pan roast chicken dish Light recipe on my Recipes that looked greek chicken with feta olives and tomatoes and dish... Protein to spices it quite a bit to suit my families tastes and it turned out.... For a mid-week dinner in less than 30 minutes this is a Mediterranean feast loaded with savory flavor and through... 4 oz./125 g ) Spanish olives, and full flavor, i always think of simplicity, and our Greek! //Reciperunner.Com/Greek-Chicken-Vegetable-Skillet-Olives-Feta Greek chicken is a very juicy dish if needed toss to combine 6 oz./185 g ) cherry,., full of Mediterranean flavours will amaze you the oil chopped tomatoes to the skillet up their and... ( 4 oz./125 g ) Spanish olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and more herbs! 1/2 lb and chopped tomatoes to the skillet and add basil and feta cheese to.. Pan and add basil and feta cheese min, add the diced feta and toss combine! Channel the flavours of the Mediterranean in this succulent pan roast chicken.. Marinated black olives and chopped tomatoes to the bowl and toss to combine pan ; sauté 2.! Then reduce heat to medium-low limited to 10-12 ingredients total – from protein to spices bone-in, chicken. Bowl and toss to combine this effortless sheet pan Greek chicken is through...