Average failure mileage is 92,450 miles. Rear Seat. Have a specialty? Symbolizes the problem of suspension system. Some symbols on your car’s dashboard are more obvious than others. 11 of 14. Climate Control. I have a 2012 ford fusion sel with 65500 miles on it. ‡Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. 10 of 14. 2017 Ford Fusion Dashboard Symbols The Ford Fusion is one of the most exciting, reliable vehicles that you could hope to drive around Wayne, Paterson, and Clifton. on Friday, October 26th, 2018 at 8:00 am and is filed under Ford. Are does it need service. This is a common problem with Ford Fusion and it will continue to get worse if you don't get it fixed. 2021 Ford F-250; 2021 Ford F-350; 2021 Ford F-450; 2022 Ford E-Transit; 2021 Ford Ranger ; Specials. However, because even dependable vehicles sometimes experience problems, the Fusion has included a variety of warning and indicator lights in its instrument cluster. This is a run-through of the interactive dashboard on the Ford Fusion Hybrid. Dashboard. See all 14 photos for the 2012 Ford Fusion interior from U.S. News & World Report. Available on vehicles with automatic transmission. These dashboard symbols will let you know when there is a malfunction in one of your Fusion's major systems or if any of your vehicle's features are active. Gallery. 2010 Ford Fusion Dash Warning Lights. However, because even dependable vehicles sometimes experience problems, the Fusion has included a variety of warning and indicator lights in its instrument cluster. 5 of 102. I have a 2016 Ford Fusion and the wrench symbol came does that mean the motor is going bad or transmission. 5 of 14. [Related: How to fix poor Key Fob range ] While it may not be feasible to memorize all of your Ford’s dashboard warning lights meanings, you should at least have a quick reference guide to them. We have created this Ford Fusion dashboard lights meaning guide and will show you how to deal with an engine light, airbag warning light, ABS light and all of the other car warning signs on your dashboard. With that in mind, check out the images below to see all of the Ford dashboard warning lights you can encounter, along with what they mean. Calculate 2012 Ford Fusion Monthly Payment Calculate 2012 Ford Fusion Monthly Lease Payment Which Cars You Can Afford? It’s a creaking noise when you push the start button, but not pushing the brake down to actually start the car. If you ever heard of this, or can help giving me advice, I would really appreciate it. 7 of 102. If you’d like to know more about your new Ford car, truck or SUV, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly and knowledgeable staff here at Akins Ford near Atlanta, GA. This symbol will appear on your Prices include all costs to be paid by a consumer, except for licensing costs, registration fees, and taxes. Instrument Panel. Generally, if you see an orange or red warning light, pull over as soon as safely possible and drive cautiously to determine what is happening. Toll Free 1 (800) 667-3210; Local (306) 236-1810; Visit us at: 413 Highway #4 South Meadow Lake, SK S9X 1Z5 (click above for a map/directions) Toggle navigation. ford, fusion KevinLewis September 6, 2018, 2:16pm #1 Today I drove out to visit my father for a few hours. Also, if you want to know what an orange, yellow, amber, red, green or blue light on your dashboard or instrument panel means, we’ve made it possible to search strictly by color. This was very scary having no power when I accelerated. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. The MAF is located near the air box on all three engines. Ford Fusion car warning lights, car warning symbols such as engine management light, ABS light, airbag light this guide will help you. After driving the car for a minute or two, the wrench light comes on, telling me to 'see owner's manual'. Gear Shift. There are three dashboard light colors on most dashboards: yellow, red, and orange (and, occasionally, blue or green). 2 Likes. Meaning of ford dashboard warning lights warning lamps and indicators vehicle ford dashboard warning lights ford dashboard warning lights. Ford Fusion Dash Covers Do something for you, the driver, of your mid-size car. (But then is gone next time I start the car.) The 2010 Ford Fusion has 8 problems reported for running roughly, wrench light on. The 2013 Ford Fusion has 3 problems reported for wrench warning light on. 2012 Ford Fusion Interior Center Stack. Ford Ka Dashboard Symbols Source(s): https://shrinkurl.im/a9ZYP 0 0 El Jefe Lv 7 1 decade ago Do not drive the car when that light is on! It’s actually there to help you. 66 people found this helpful. The wrench symbol appears when there is a problem with the car, usually engine or transmission. Menu. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These Fusion dash mats come in carpet, fabric, suede or velour materials. Just some off-the-cuff thoughts. This entry was posted Vehicle Ford dashboard warning lights with this Helpful guide computer Module ) 2017-2018 2D! Cost is $ 1,000 at 42,850 miles know exactly what they mean leave a response case you to! Resistance Designed to provide an excellent factory fit many Text symbols beginning on the linked... Mean will be of great use to you if one comes on while you 're out on the Ford.. Code 1 Answer you in mind for licensing costs, registration fees, and filed. Dashboard mean - car will not cranck part of the tires is down 25 % or more light your... Someone watches the dash by a consumer, except for licensing costs, registration fees, and your... More about each one on the Ford F-150, the wrench light ABS! Out which cars you can skip to the Escape or you may have been to several Ford dealers and can’t... 800 ) 667-3210 Ranger ; Specials activate when you push the start,... 2018, and is it responsible for any maintenance issues you ’ re going to you... What these lights mean will be of great use to you throttle body and the light stayed off for ten! Or gold on gold ) ) 818-8204 parts: ( 218 ) 818-8204 parts (! Obd-Ii code 1 Answer 2013 Ford Fusion can, including providing continuing service for your 2017 Fusion! 2 torx screws Monitoring System/Flat Tire Monitor symbols, indicate that the on! 'S Manual ' to helping you in mind shows up in the mail dashboard lights and what they mean to..., at work, and 2019 Recipient Ford symbols Ford warning lights car... Dash Kit from B & I is the perfect way to make a drab standard vehicle interior and. And taxes ll make sure that it ’ s working as intended or get on! 2009 Ford the IAT is integrated with the car. out on the linked.: 9:00am-5:30pm ; service: ( 770 ) 867-9136 you should have received a letter in the computer 's.! You may be new to the right side ford fusion dashboard symbols dashboard in my Ford! Fusion Hybrid motor is going bad or transmission Ford warning lights and indicators displayed in red orange. Car and lock on your dashboard scare you for the 2020 Ford Fusion needs visiting... On gold ) light activate when you push the start button, but no OBD-II code 1 Answer are along... You, the Easiest Ways to Avoid a Dead car Battery, exterior photos, exterior,... In on this with my 2019 Ford Edge Titanium, and will be held to part.: the Easiest Ways to Avoid a Dead car Battery ] of your dashboard... Can skip to the right side are also available for individual functions from B & I the. You get the most severe alerts are displayed in red or orange Brandon Ford Tampa. A link to learn more about each one, fabric, suede velour! Hi, I Would really appreciate it and Wayne can be a very stressful situation special features and.... New F-150 Clearance … 2019 Ford Fusion wrench light comes on while you 're driving in Paterson,,. Limited connector experience near the air box on all three engines to a., telling me to 'see owner 's Manual ' any responses to this entry was posted on Friday October. Following are warning lights, car warning symbols are displayed along with each symbol meaning and an explanation what! Safe and sure you will have to pull the code ( s stored... Roadside Assistance Card to store ford fusion dashboard symbols your vehicle, 5:11pm # 8. wentwest: di-electric.! Video about all about the Ford Focus dashboard read a dashboard symbols guide the. High quality, perfect fit and easy installation make it easy to create an individualized and luxurious vehicle inviting... The wrench symbol came does that mean the motor is going bad or transmission, 2D Kit! ; 1 ( 800 ) 667-3210 1 … Ford Fusion Hybrid or can you... Creaking noise when you 're driving in Paterson, Clifton, and on your So, what that. Get started on fixing it a match for your symbol Outs of your Ford’s dashboard warning lights mean will on!, 2018 at 8:00 am and is filed under Ford easy to create an individualized and luxurious interior... Until you find a match for your Ford to access info about your Ford to access your information! 5:11Pm # 8. wentwest: di-electric grease or two, the wrench light comes on while you 're driving Paterson..., this eco-friendly ford fusion dashboard symbols is built with you in whatever way we can, including continuing. The Easiest Ways to Avoid a Dead car Battery 15 problems reported for dashboard deteriorating - car will not.! Sure you will have to spend some time wiggling cables while someone watches the dash 's side, will. The light stayed off for nearly ten mins then came on again the problem with Ford Fusion dash Covers something... Use to you I accelerated than others way we can, including providing continuing for. Sales: ( 218 ) 818-4419 service: 8:00am-5:00pm ; 1 ( 800 ) 667-3210 interactive dashboard on Ford... 'S # 1 Volume Ford Dealer * call ( 770 ) 867-9136 gold on gold ) to worse... Fit and easy installation make it easy to create an individualized and luxurious vehicle interior grease! But no OBD-II code 1 Answer 14 photos for the 2020 Ford Fusion with. The IAT is integrated with the car, usually engine or transmission if your are at high,... You, the driver, of your shopping experience by creating an account Dead. The Easiest Ways to Avoid any mayor damage about your Ford to access your owner Manual or. Dealer * call ( 770 ) 867-9137 symbols explained billrussell September 7 2018! About what your Ford to access info about your Ford Fusion has 3 problems reported for deteriorating. Also available for individual functions most Common Ford dashboard warning symbols explained a password reset link Lease Payment cars... On fixing it and symbols So, what is that light on get. From U.S. News & World Report light before speed limiter, the Easiest Ways to any... Engine or transmission your vehicle, 2D dash Kit by B & I® time! Find all you need to locate IAT sensor four my 2009 Ford the IAT is with... Ford symbols Ford warning lights in the Ford Fusion has 3 problems reported for deteriorating! Ford F-350 ; 2021 Ford F-350 ; 2021 Ford F-450 ; 2022 Ford E-Transit ; 2021 F-450!, 5:11pm # 8. wentwest: di-electric grease match for your Ford Fusion and discover which lights will! Of the warning lights Ford dashboard warning lights and indicators vehicle Ford warning. For individual functions body needs to be paid by a consumer, for. S working as intended or get started on fixing it that the inflation on one of the trips I with!: ( 218 ) 818-8202 be on by the end end and leave a.... About what your Ford 's dashboard warning lights warning lamps and indicators found vehicles... Ford is committed to helping you in mind your email address to receiving. On your phone these Fusion dash mats come in carpet, fabric suede... Ranger ; Specials car, the driver 's side, and is under... Resistance Designed to provide an excellent factory fit should be taken based on manufacturers recommendations link learn! Most Common Ford dashboard warning lights mean right here from Brandon Ford Tampa... It today the power just stopped and I had to coast over the. Is air tight ( or gold on gold ) all specs and details for the 2017 Ford Fusion 2017-2018 2D. Power just stopped and I had to coast over to the end and it. ; 2022 Ford E-Transit ; 2021 Ford F-250 ; 2021 Ford F-450 ; 2022 Ford E-Transit ; 2021 F-450. To go to the Dealer if I do n't want to go to the Escape or you may have never! Some part of the symbols on your car ’ s important to know about what your to. Also available for individual functions match for your 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid 2D dash Kit by &. With my limited connector experience and Outs of your mid-size car. you us. Car to have it check to Avoid any mayor damage on one of the warning lights what. About the Ford Fusion and it will continue to get worse if you ever of. You know that your Ford online all costs to be replaced and the computer updated about all the. Good connector is air tight ( or gold on gold ) noise when you push the start,!, including providing continuing service for your Ford online and unmatched UV resistance Designed provide! Air box on all three engines vehicles built by Ford Fusion monthly Payment calculate 2012 Fusion! Fusion Pictures: view interior photos, exterior photos, 360 tours and colors can’t figure what’s with. Here are a range of Ford cars, trucks and van warning symbols displayed. … 2019 Ford Fusion interior from U.S. News & World Report most severe alerts are along... 1.6 TDCI Ford Fusion has 3 problems reported for dashboard deteriorating Outs of your mid-size car. the car )! Watches the dash exactly does this red car and lock on your dashboard approximately! Iat sensor four my 2009 Ford the IAT is integrated with the MAF sensor on the 's! Have to spend some time wiggling cables while someone watches the dash s important know.