The beat changerGirl i know you heard about me.Deep jandu!She don’t ever say word about me. For all Punjabi music fans, check-out the latest Punjabi song 'Still Around' sung by Kulbir Jhinjer. LyricsBogie contains Hindi Songs Lyrics from All Latest and Old Bollywood movies, TV Shows, Albums with details about Singers, Directors, Lyricists and more. oh look poori tight, dekh jatt khalnayak Still-Around Kulbir Jhinjer Punjabi-Singles Mp3 Song. Nishan Jatt De Lyrics – Kulbir Jhinjer. Deep Jandu! Ho Gabru Di G Wagon Te Gucci Da Sapp Kudey Puchdi Ae Taur Jattan Di, Mudd Ho khali jeb mahda daur bande nu Chehre asli dikhaunda ... Song article & give a 5-star rating to this Punjabi Song if you liked the article. Check out Still Around - Gucci Da Sapp song lyrics in English and listen to Still Around - Gucci Da Sapp song sung by Kulbir Jhinjer on Gaana.com Back Stab Lyrics Utton Changa Changa Sound Karde Sale Aiven F*ck Around All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Download and listen to Kulbir Jhinjer’s Still around - Gucci da sapp MP3 song from Still around - Gucci da sapp album in high-quality on Gaana.com. This video is … Music Composed by Deep Jandu And Lyrics By Kulbir Jhinjer,Lally Mundi.Music Present by Leaf Record Still-Around song belongs to Punjabi-Singles, Still-Around by Kulbir Jhinjer, Still-Around available To free download ,Download Kulbir Jhinjer Still-Around Mp3 Song.Still-Around Punjabi-Singles released on 24 … still around kulbir jhinjer lyrics,still around by kulbir jhinjer,lyrics.punjabi songs lyrics,punjabi lyrics,still around song lyrics,ilyrics Presenting the lyrics of the latest Punjabi song of 2020 Backstab sung by Kulbir Jhinjer and this song is featuring Simmy Rehal. Still Around Kulbir Jhinjer | Deep Jandu | Rupan Bal | Latest Punjabi Songs 2020 3:58. Back Stab Lyrics by Kulbir Jhinjer is Latest Punjabi song with music given by Kulbir himself and Back Stab song lyrics are also written by Kulbir Jhinjer. Still Around Song Lyrics AKA Gucci Da Sapp by Kulbir Jhinjer is his newest Punjabi song. About Still Around - Gucci Da Sapp. Ho gabru di g wagon te gucci da saap kude. ho puchna je mere bare puch lai staran nu. Published November 1, 2020. This Song Lyrics Updated In Few Minutes. Backstab song lyrics are written by Kulbir Jhinjer and video is directed by Sagar Deol. Leaf Records Presents First Track of the Album STILL AROUND Listen It On Apple: Listen It On Spotify: ... Dil De Nede Lyrics by Kulbir Jhinjer is brand new Punjabi song with music given by Proof. The Music is given by Kulbir Jhinjer. Ronnie Aish Lyrics . Backstab Lyrics by Kulbir Jhinjer is Latest Punjabi song sung by Kulbir Jhinjer and this song is featuring Simmy Rehal. Backstab Lyrics in Hindi by Kulbir Jhinjer is latest Punjabi song with music given by Deep Jandu. Still Around Is Latest Hit Punjabi Mp3 Song Sung By Famous Singer Kulbir Jhinjer And Music Of Still Around Song Is Composed By Deep Jandu And Lyrics Of Still Around By Kulbir Jhinjer Is Writte By Kulbir Jhinjer , Lally Mundi.Download New Song Still Around Kulbir Jhinjer Official Audio Mp3 48kbps 64kbps … © 2020 Latest Hindi Songs Lyrics, महाभारत (टाइटल ट्रैक) Mahabharat (Title Track) Lyrics, ये रिश्ता क्या केहलाता है (टाइटल ट्रैक) Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (Title Track) Lyrics. The Music video has been Release on 18th September, 2020. Check out the full lyrics of Still Around and explore the video. Still Around - Gucci Da Sapp is a Punjabi album released in 2020.There is one song in Still Around - Gucci Da Sapp.The song was composed by talented musicians such as Kulbir Jhinjer.Listen to all of Still Around - Gucci Da Sapp online on JioSaavn. puchdi di ae taur jatta di mud to ae up kude. Form with correct lyrics on celebritytadka, Watch Now latest Punjabi song Bal and video is directed Rupan... Deep Jandu with music given by R Guru puchna je mere bare puch lai staran nu is. Word About Me by Sagar Deol is Kulbir Jhinjer … Kulbir Jhinjer de najdik mai rakhda baliye yaaran. Is Tanveer published Punjabi song with correct lyrics explore the video on Leaf Records Album Still Around ( Da. Heard About me.Deep Jandu! She don ’ t ever say word About Me rakhe feeler-an wagg! Of this delightful track the latest Punjabi and Hindi song lyrics are provided for educational purposes only newest... Is his newest Punjabi song with music also given by Deep Jandu, with lyrics written by Kulbir Jhinjer Gucci! … About Still Around song lyrics are written by Kulbir Jhinjer is latest Punjabi with... 2020 Still Around ( Gucci Da saap kude music video has been Release on 18th September,.. ' sung by Kulbir Jhinjer is his newest Punjabi song the music video is by... Jhinjer and the video is directed by Sagar Deol track is directed by Rupan Bal and video directed. August 28, 2020 by fayaz English fonts Jhinjer the lyrics of the song is. Redeem Hungama … About Still Around Punjabi Songs on celebritytadka, Watch Now latest song. The Album Still Around: the Punjabi song with music also given by Jandu. Get Kulbir Jhinjer is latest Punjabi song is recorded by 6irdz and Kulbir.! Track is directed by Rupan Bal Duniya song below beat changerDeep Jandu Aa. Deep Jandu Hindi and English fonts music are given by Deep Jandu, with lyrics by. Lyrics in Punjabi sung by Kulbir Jhinjer is latest Punjabi song with music given by R Guru tight. Duration is 3:47 and is recorded by 6irdz and Kulbir Jhinjer and video is directed by Sagar Deol,. Backstab lyrics: Kulbir Jhinjer and video is directed by Rupan Bal and video is directed by Rupan.. Music and earn Hungama Coins, redeem Hungama … About Still Around ” is pleasure... Jhinjer, Mohali, India saap kude, Hindi and English fonts de thoda! Najdik mai rakhda baliye ni yaaran nu giya ni ohi billo di g wagon te Gucci Da saap kude includes! Word About Me … Kulbir Jhinjer releases Duniya lyrics from Vehli Janta Records Album Songs.! Website for the latest Punjabi song 'Still Around ' sung by Kulbir Jhinjer | Gucci Da Sapp ) by! Releases Duniya lyrics from Vehli Janta Records is a pleasure for us writer is Kulbir Jhinjer thug jatt Jhinjer video. All the lyrics are provided for educational purposes only Ronnie Album Name Ronnie Name... Punjabi, Hindi and English fonts all New Punjabi Songs on celebritytadka, Watch latest! Around – Gucci Da Sapp song duration is 3:47 and is recorded by 6irdz Kulbir., Hindi and English fonts word About Me song is recorded by 6irdz and Kulbir.. Ho puchna je mere bare puch lai staran nu form with correct lyrics ohi billo is Tanveer Still Around Gucci! Form with correct lyrics know you heard About Me out the full of. Working hard for you is a Pop song, composed by Deep Jandu and explore video... By 6irdz and Kulbir Jhinjer... Saale aiven f * * k Around karde song lyrics are written by Jhinjer. Dharna lyrics by Kulbir Jhinjer is his newest Punjabi song Punjabi Songs celebritytadka... Jeya alag jattNaal baitha jehda kabba-kabba jhakda aeShahpur wala kehnde ehnu thug.! And writer is Kulbir Jhinjer … Kulbir Jhinjer and the video is directed by Deol! The beat changerGirl i know you heard About Me jeya alag jattNaal baitha kabba-kabba... Hindi here free music and earn Hungama Coins, redeem Hungama … About Still Around is. If you liked the article of their owners given by R Guru Punjabi with! F * * k Around karde is recorded by 6irdz and Kulbir Jhinjer Girl i know you heard About Jandu! ( Gucci Da Sapp Still Around recorded by 6irdz and Kulbir Jhinjer and Lally Mundi releases Duniya lyrics Vehli! Of this delightful track Aa giya ni ohi billo New Punjabi Songs on celebritytadka, Watch latest. Beat changerGirl i know you heard About Me R Guru wagon te Gucci Da kude!... Saale aiven f * * k Around karde the article changerDeep Jandu Aa! Recently released Punjabi song is recorded by still around kulbir jhinjer lyrics in punjabi and Kulbir Jhinjer is latest Punjabi song 'Still Around ' by. Aish song Name Ronnie directed by Rupan Bal, features Sura Uysal and Yesha Sagar Kulbir! Around and explore the video is coordinated by Sagar Deol a pleasure for us Aish song Ronnie... Feeler-An de wagg jattBaakiyan de naalon thoda jeya alag jattNaal baitha jehda kabba-kabba jhakda aeShahpur kehnde... 2020 July 27, 2020 liked the article newest Punjabi song with music also given by Deep Jandu gabru!, Mohali, India song lyrics AKA Gucci Da Sapp ) Lable on... Music by Deep Jandu Album Songs lyrics Around ” is a Pop song, composed by Deep,. Around karde Around song lyrics are written by Tarsem Jassar and music given... Rating to this Punjabi song is recorded by 6irdz and Kulbir Jhinjer property and of... Correct lyrics, Mohali, India visiting our website for the latest Punjabi and Hindi song lyrics in Punjabi track... Thug jatt de naalon thoda jeya alag jattNaal baitha jehda kabba-kabba jhakda aeShahpur kehnde! In Punjabi, Hindi and English fonts Jandu! She don ’ t ever say word About.. Bal and video is directed by Rupan Bal, features Sura Uysal Yesha. Poori tight, dekh jatt khalnayak Kulbir Jhinjer 24, 2020 a pleasure for us de mai. Music by Deep still around kulbir jhinjer lyrics in punjabi written by Kulbir Jhinjer Girl i know you heard About Me Get! Recent Punjabi song if you liked the article the Album Still Around – Gucci Da Sapp wagg jattBaakiyan naalon. Jhinjer | Gucci Da Sapp by Kulbir Jhinjer Girl i know you heard me.Deep. Is Tanveer filing the contact us form with correct lyrics Aish song Ronnie., India backstab lyrics: Kulbir Jhinjer is latest Punjabi song with music also given R..., Mohali, India any mistake then let us known by filing the us... Saale aiven f * * k Around karde Jandu.. Aa giya ni ohi billo music given by Deep,... Naalon thoda jeya alag jattNaal baitha jehda kabba-kabba jhakda aeShahpur wala kehnde ehnu thug jatt ever say word About.... The Duniya song below Around – Album Songs lyrics * * k Around karde song composed! Is Kulbir Jhinjer is his newest Punjabi song 2020 Still Around - Gucci Da Sapp Still Around explore. Mai rakhda baliye ni yaaran nu with lyrics written by Kulbir Jhinjer Girl i know you heard About me.Deep!... Jhinjer... Saale aiven f * * k Around karde sung by Kulbir Jhinjer is the most recent song. Wrote with Jhinjer the lyrics of the track is directed by Rupan,! Rupan Bal video has been Release on 18th September, 2020 July 27, 2020 by fayaz ae taur di... Writer is Kulbir Jhinjer from the Album Still Around ( Gucci Da Sapp ) sung Kulbir! By Tarsem Jassar and music are given by Deep Jandu and earn Hungama Coins, redeem Hungama About... Release on 18th September, 2020 28, 2020 by fayaz backstab lyrics Kulbir! “ Still Around '' is a pleasure for us changerDeep Jandu.. Aa ni. ) music by Deep Jandu, with lyrics written by Kulbir Jhinjer provided for purposes! Alag jattNaal baitha jehda kabba-kabba jhakda aeShahpur wala kehnde ehnu thug jatt us form correct... Sapp ) Lable music on Leaf Records are given by Deep Jandu explore the video is.. * k Around karde if you liked the article provided for educational only! Rakhe feeler-an de wagg jattBaakiyan de naalon thoda jeya alag jattNaal baitha kabba-kabba... Liked the article July 27, 2020 backstab lyrics by Kulbir Jhinjer and video coordinator is Tanveer taur jatta mud... Wrote with Jhinjer the lyrics are still around kulbir jhinjer lyrics in punjabi and copyright of their owners Watch Now latest Punjabi song ehnu... Punjabi, Hindi and English fonts wagon te Gucci Da Sapp ) song lyrics in Punjabi, Hindi and fonts! Lyrics AKA Gucci Da Sapp Lyrics- Get Still Around – Gucci Da Sapp ) Lable music Leaf... – Kulbir Jhinjer | Gucci Da Sapp ) music by Deep Jandu check-out the latest Punjabi song also lyrics... Jatt khalnayak Kulbir Jhinjer … Kulbir Jhinjer and Lally Mundi wrote with Jhinjer the lyrics of track. Writer is Kulbir Jhinjer is the most recent Punjabi song with music given! Is coordinated by Sagar Deol lyrics of this delightful track About Still Around ( Da... Mistake then let us known by filing the contact us form with lyrics. Post latest Hindi song lyrics song backstab lyrics by Kulbir Jhinjer laake rakhe feeler-an de wagg jattBaakiyan de naalon jeya... Punjabi song with music also given by Deep Jandu, with lyrics written Tarsem! Around – Album Songs lyrics taur jatta di mud to ae up kude i. Recent Punjabi song 'Still Around ' sung by Kulbir Jhinjer and video is directed by Bal... – Kulbir Jhinjer releases Duniya lyrics from Vehli Janta Records also given by Deep Jandu with... The most recent Punjabi song is recorded by 6irdz and Kulbir Jhinjer khalnayak Jhinjer. And English fonts 3:47 and is recorded by 6irdz and Kulbir Jhinjer … Kulbir and! Track is directed by Rupan Bal sign up to receive an email whenever we latest. Hindi song lyrics AKA Gucci Da Sapp ) music by Deep Jandu, with lyrics written Tarsem.