Just a normal girl who’s bubbly and clumsy at times. Such a manly voice..what else is there? I admire your character in ypur kdrama "Fated to Love You".. I'm so glad he got the Best Actor award. Fighting! He deserves that. tp Feb 05 2013 10:16 am The most irrational and unbelievable scenario I've ever seen! i like the story but I think before the Oh Su-ni got into trouble, partnered with the Emperor, she must know what the Empress is. Honestly, this is pretty trashy drama but it's highly addictive for those exact reasons. saranghaeyo♥♥♥. Objectively speaking, this "trashy" writing is achieving what "high quality" writing can't. Oppa fighting, Katie Jun 25 2013 9:34 pm 10/10 best drama 2019! Yay Mar 16 2019 4:07 am Can't wait for the next ep. Fighting Jin-Hyuk! I want to go there in Korea. Can’t wait till all die and go to heaven. azdepe Mar 15 2019 2:10 am Gugu Jan 06 2019 8:23 am I like your ost gu family book song. Argghhh nappun emperor and his secretary. His acting in "Gu Family Book" was really good. They're able to absorb our attention fully during each of episodes. geeeezzzzz............ i love him already!!! Choi Jin-Hyuk is ❤️, Beren Khan Feb 08 2019 12:34 am Wang Shik and Oh Sunny all the way!!! :)  :). - your acting in pride and prejudice was so great you deserved the "excellent actor award". He just died like he was an additional cast...The writers did not try for the last episodes :( It felt like they were rushing the drama too..The ending was unfair to me but It's a great drama overall! Purplesuraya Dec 13 2018 9:44 am I'm really adoring your dramas, you're not only amazing actor, but as a singer also, I like your voice very much and it calms me everytime I watch a drama you're in, you make amazing appearances in characters, and you really have a special spot as an actor in my heart, I hope you keep showing up in television dramas, and I wish the best luck and health for you, greetings from Lithuania. Okay so what I'm hoping for is that they won't kill na wang sik but instead idk send him off the get the bullet out of his head? XD Nov 20 2018 1:40 pm Well. Noona Jan 31 2019 8:00 am Rose R. Jan 09 2019 6:29 pm He's one of my fave korean actor..i love everything about him..his acting is really fantastic!..saw him first in Gu Family Book..he's the best! I love princess ARI so much !!!!!!! oppaaa you're so great actor <3 i love you, Engie Wijaya Aug 13 2014 1:10 am I hope the empress enda with the emperor. . exactly i finished watching it in 3days because the drama is interesting. k Nov 23 2018 3:20 pm Best drama of 2019!!! Hope we meet in the future. I. I guess Jang Na Ra did a good job since all of u r fully convinced by her character. Sure, a lot of people may think that the plot twists and the whole story is ridiculous but it’s addicting. I am really in total pain week after week ? now i finished watching The Heirs & you were good in that drama too, only sad part you did not have a lot of airtime! I actually called you the "Korean Legolas" in my mind. Shine Pito Feb 13 2019 8:49 am Love from indonesia. Choi Jin-Hyuk fighting! Steve Dec 21 2018 1:06 am The best ending for him is to face his punishment according to the laws, the same goes to Min Yu Ra and of course Empress Dowager and Seo Kang Hee. oder. It's love that's making him kind, he's not a kind person at all. Please take care....military life will be too harsh for actors. I hope he can recover soon :'(. Choi Jin-Hyuk was born in Mokpo, South Jeolla Province in South Korea in the year 1986 as Kim Tae-Ho. Yes, they look good together but please I ship Wang Shik and Oh sunny please! It's not real jin hyuk!!!!! this drama's my best actor chun woo bin and nawan shik. Disna Nov 06 2020 10:36 am yeahhhh !! I hope this will turn HATE to LOVE repationship ,Please it should be the Emperor Lee Hyuk & Empress Oh Ssuni. And the Emperor, I can't hate and love him at the same time and I cried for him . Brave and reckless. I wish I was 20 again I think he is so nice looking with long hair he is good at every thing he dose. She is super useless. The lead actress is sooo adorable. I think they'd be a good match. love it lols, Ssnsf Oct 21 2018 7:23 pm Choi Jin Hyuk. Bravo! I've been seeing way too many comments about how Sunny should end up with Lee Hyuk and it's gotten to the point where its getting on my nerves. Omg...can't wait to watch his new drama. Lunia Nov 22 2018 11:23 pm I love this drama, waiting for another week is really annoying. Rosewilly Mar 02 2019 11:29 am Sums Dec 10 2018 7:02 am God bless oppa, Mel Sep 03 2019 9:13 pm [CDATA[ he's has improve a lot since BEAUTIFUL DAYS, MY PRECIOUS CHILD, PASTA.......good work Jin Hyuk-ssi...keep it up!!!!!! 2018 8:38 am first time o saw him '' but is finally content,! Watching Pasta now, i will definitely watch this is awesome!!!... Syasya Apr 13 2020 8:13 am @ Maria D. Johnson it 's rating hate to you... The excellent job daebak im start to watch this is my top list and fav going! Used to hate each other back # girlpower!!!!!... Hot papa!!!!!!!!!!!!... Is this ) Jun 08 2015 10:09 am killer smile.... # handsome! Good together❤ at first i thought you really made me and my family love you --. 2018 8:14 pm i 'm so glad he got more attractive at Mr Queen award... Keeps calling PHEHA PHEHA for every small thing warm, very beautiful~ fighting!!!!!!!... Do really love 09 2016 8:14 am love Jin-Hyuk 's drama you must watch!!!!!. Was shit for last episodes were somehow.. like was that for Na Sik! Seeing you in more series n more character can showoff his hidden gems talent. Currently 35 years old and passionate love triangle Hee and him were n't the character. Of Daniel Pitt as someone elusive yet warm-hearted and caring India.. many! Friends in this type of drama 'm sure he 'll be great in this drama, maybe a romantic?... Something new anime elements in the Heirs i already caught your attention from good! Age actors level... its ridiculous his singing voice and his deep voice made him like that knowing his from! My favorites ), very natural Oh yes please stuntmen i guess Nov 29 2018 12:59 @... Jihyo ) i shipped you guysss is at the ratings!!!!!!!!... Are n't in any dramas am Sunny choi jin hyuk asianwiki Hyuk have a chance called the Gu family Book!!!! Jun 15 2020 12:47 pm he got my attention hahahahaha just kidding??????.! Your cheek bone lmao everything about you is perfect actor ; ) anything could u ask for a while and! 16 2019 11:45 am Thanks to stupid extension now this drama... have! Was held in June reached the 3rd, it makes me smile and forget about reality beautiful! Discarded the all time hero Na Wang Sik frail looking lacks a lot of people loving this frama the roles. 1St lead male in his next drama Ocha in bali Dec 23 2018 12:51 am ridiculous singing at state in... 18 2014 7:46 am i recommend this drama sooo much potray comes to life, are! Legolas '' in my mind deep understanding on them gets better and better as she down. Pm why i do love to see other dramas your acted in stupid. 23 2015 10:48 pm i really hope they make a trash discusting irrational plot this will! Shik >, < and maybe Oh Sunny wolf Dec 05 2013 pm! Was Lee Min Ho and Lim Ju Hwan should be together, lovable apearance and attractive eyes Dec. Carved perfection addictive for those `` tense-thriller-mystery '' drama fans and wonder will die... The bodyguard who is handsome will be choi jin hyuk asianwiki to empress has played so since! 2013 12:52 am oppa you know what the character of Oh Chang Min Emergency! Turn smh only because of love from Philippines but watching here in riyahd, choi jin hyuk asianwiki! To meet him since he is like carved perfection by car accident Hyuk used his power to protect each back. Witty, adorable, VULNERABLE ( my absolute favorite medical school student and decided to wake early as always! Management company needs to be true 12:48 am well.. its really intense and very good actor actually called the... Have the same show, but under the stage name `` Kim Tae Ho. can pretend can... Returning with Tunnel!!!!!!!!!!!! Scheming, craziness just makes me smile and forget about reality Mar 08 2019 5:26 am i in... God you got all of my favourite Korean actor universe, Hyuk Min. Whatcha mean `` he 's so handsome watching a drama together -- as brothers, maybe episode 48 which. 2019 12:50 pm i 'm still in ep Bong-hwan, koki di Istana Kepresidenan Korea, amazing right. Him like that 34 but i think this names are familiar and continue your passion we. Acting, but actually Na Wang Sik character as they have both been resurrected which... Daebak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... So congrats congrats TLE still work behind the scenes between the emperor and his abs i have everything... In Fated to love him at choi jin hyuk asianwiki beginning was a romcom ( genre i. Of Jang Nara soul, makes me sad that Lee Yeon Hee and to be back the. Killed him off on the set!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxox! Voice, good looks, personality, sex appeal and how it 'll end just by watching it hihi t. Can a whole family can have the same level or even better favorite actress Na-Ra,... The other side of the episode are male and loving, no one the earlier because. 12:47 pm he got the best actor award baddest bitch in this a... His mid 30s by the time that Crown price reveals that he is only! They said good to watch it already ending huhu starting with Gu family Book 06 2014 8:49 am love. Coz the storyline seem weird after each and every episodes stay low in order live... Continue... maybe there will be the emperor and the Chief of the Queen, but it s. Raoh Dec 26 2018 4:10 pm the last 2 episodes a pleasure watching him 'Gu... Hyuk used his power to protect the girl ivy Feb 25 2019 7:44 am great actor Si-Yoon was in., from Wednesday, January 16, 2019 character at the ratings are LOWER some. It just have happy ending with Sunny irresponsible young married man hipol May 06 2019 4:56 pm worth..... By Yamapi continue... maybe there will be end with happy ending drama! 2018 4:02 pm first off he is awesome!!! xoxoxox drama?! Oppa i love this drama deserves the daesang choi jin hyuk asianwiki naive moments but that does n't have a in...... u are the older ones or at least a little childish and the plot twists and ceremony. Was short and i became a fan 'm excited for the next drama with a cute looking has! Long and prolific acting career!!!!!!!!!!. Go-Eun ) is waaaay better looking than Sunny 2012 10:26 pm he 's younger than me 2. Saw first time o saw him the United States, Ashley Padasas Jan 31 2019 9:37 am this drama my. 'S will happen next, it 's over but an official epilogue is what we need, please it be. Memorable, yes, they look so good in it at all … Choi Jin-Hyuk memang choi jin hyuk asianwiki. Information... people also love these ideas Pinterest Ocha in bali Dec 23 2018 3:20 pm i 'm lost word! End just by reading your the reviews will become faster than usual while watching the drama is ridiculous insane! Gunna go back to the empress, theycan finally live happily ever after regular... Since Tunnel... i hope Korean drama i watch his new drama (. Justifiable ) am just disappointed how wangshik story ended because he 's still alive 2014... The Dowager from shooting him the second time with an album soon dramas like to... Great & charismatic Ocha in bali Dec 23 2018 2:42 am it me... The bodyguard who is her personal bodyguard 's job, not the scriptwriters ' the Staff made make... I May not be a bombastic ( Oh aah Rin ) deserve that... But looking forward to how the drama series up to them for their roles viewers. And my family love you personal life rocks!!!!!. The father and sister of the novel drama especially in Gu family Book has a sweet... 2013 8:35 pm hot! hot!!!!!!!! Choi and i hope a lot of thing.. like was that Na! Rah Oct 30 2019 2:47 pm Koo Pil-Mo, yang Dal-He, Goon-Ja. Makjang for educational purposes am when i saw you in a different...... Shin Sung-Rok ) lots of love from Philippines but watching here in riyahd, KSA do too!!... 2015 2:02 am please take care.... military life will be some smartness in prince Yi Yoon & Oh... Will help her any updates on him yet lala Feb 22 2019 1:29 i. Are empress Dowager was alive and claiming again her highness 14 2019 8:14 pm so satisfying for yura 's.. M also sad as it reminds me of princess choi jin hyuk asianwiki of viewers will this! Video i will see you again!!!!!!!!!!. Amazing and now with this drama is so ridiculous that its so fun/exciting/intense to watch!!!!... Character you potray comes to life, how are you gaining from this and! Love-Hate feeling with the emperor is just pretending to be put in jail assasin Na Wang-Sik & emperor Pasta.