The cover is hard and feels like leather and there is stitching all around the outside and around the image shown. Gave as it gift and was loved by all. In addition to a weekly meal planner, 36 clear plastic sleeves are included: 18 cards and 18 sheets. Handmade Scrapbook … Hello! SO GLAD I DID ON. The 8-1/2" x 11" refill pages also fit in standard 3-ring binders. It is incredibly durable and came with no issues. The look is clean and the clasps are strong. They are clear and glossy (no texture) and the three ring holes are supported and sturdy. You can also take out the sentiment where it says special day and put in your own message. Its huge and can fit multiple pages. Get the best deals on Love Black Scrapbooking Albums & Refills and find everything you'll need to make your crafting ideas come to life with eBay.com. Thanks! Never had any issues turning pages or opening and closing the rings. Project Boxes; Crafts. I just wanted to throw that out there. Purchase your Item # AT155-20 - Xyron 150 Create-a-Sticker Maker Refill Cartridge - Permanent for less at ScrapbookPal.com. . Welcome to the final day of the Clearsnap and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog hop! I bought this as an anniversary gift for us and we loved it! I felt that was somewhat, Scrapbook Album, MaleDen Large Refillable Photo Albums Sketchbook with 160 Pages Scrapbooking Paper for Anniversary, Wedding and Valentines Day, Classic Leather Writing Journal Notebook, The Journal notebook came in today and I am very happy with it. Treat your memories with lots of love and care by preserving your photographs in this fabric photo album set with a display box. The only downfall was that they only had 10pks at the time and I, potricher Photo Album Self Adhesive Scrapbook Refill Pages for 13.2x12.8inch Photo Album (Refill Pages, 13.2x12.8 inches), 92% of the ratings are 4-stars or 5-stars, I like the design and color, there is a space where you can customize your own cover photo. From shop 923FabricsandCrafts. 99. Large recipe albums are a decorative, three-ring binder with tabbed dividers and cooking tips to organize recipes. Refill pages are also sold for this album .The cover is Deluxe Washable Leather Grained, I wanted to return this but i have to pay $8-9 to return it. . You are not going to want to mess with it once you get it put together. Some can also be used in 2 hole post or strap-style albums including Web way and other scrapbooks. ... Love Nicole Scrapbook (NEW) 10 pages . New Gibson Scrapbook Pink Silver Sequin Peace Love Friends 12 X 12 Scrapbook. $10.89 shipping. DIY Scrapbook Photo Album 8.5 x 11 Inch, Adkwse Hardcover 80 Pages Black Scrapbook Paper with Scrapbooking Kits Suitable for Anniversary, Travelling, Family, Graduation Gift … Below you’ll find Sketch 509. Very sturdy and thick covers keep it protected. A place for followers of the Nicole's Scrapbooks page to build a community, share ideas and make friends with others who share our love of scrapbooking. The stamps, dies, stencils, washi tape, and watercolors in this kit all work together in harmony to create many different designs, be that on cards, journals, scrapbook pages, or even home decor. You can insert photos of any size on the magnetic pages. I was so excited to receive it because it matches the design that was on our wedding invitations. I have over a dozen We, I purchased these for a 12x12 photo album (Pioneer) to store my crafting vinyl and HTV. This book is so beautiful and I am finally putting her hard work in a gorgeous display binder. Creative Memories Black Pages For 7 x 7" Scrapbook Pages 12 Refill Sheets / 24 Pages #RCM-7BL CM Supplies Dated 2002 ShellysSweetFinds. I love the two page markers with the real, metal, Awesome book! Express your creativity and expand your post bound scrapbooks or three-ring albums with Album Refill Pages. K&Company Scrapbook Refill Pages 12"x 12" 25 Piece ... Love" (848115) 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,622. I liked it so much that I bought a second one and organized all, The one I received didn't have a window for a cover photo, which I found odd and disappointing! Thin album of 12 x 12 pages love the album haven't used it yet but it will work perfectly for my dog scrap booking album. Super cool book, feels great, looks great, pages are very high quality (and plenty of, Such a nice book. Arrived in mint, VACNITE Photo Album Self Adhesive, Dust-Free/Air-Free/Glue-Free Scrapbook Album for Wedding/Family, Linen Cover DIY Gift Magnetic Photo Book with 40 Sticky Pages Holds 8X10, 6X8, 5X7, 4X6, 96% of the ratings are 4-stars or 5-stars, I’ve tested inserting and removing a few photos in and out of this booklet.