I would check on recipe builder to be sure. So simple, and packed full of flavour, both creamy and zingy – yum! Balance the tanginess of lemon and feta with a mild side dish such as orzo tossed with a little olive oil or sautéed zucchini. Thanks. How long would you cook it for if using boneless and skinless chicken breasts? I bought a weight Watchers cookbook and didn't find close to the wonderful recipes you have on your site.Thank you thank you thank you!!!! How many thighs and did you cook at same temp & for same amount? We love it! but then the legs are just tossed with the lemon juice and spices and popped into the oven. What would you recommend as a substitue?Thanks! Bake for 25 minutes. There’s more to this pasta dish than just chicken, olives, and feta. I would love to know what that side item is in the background of the top photo. Sweet ‘n’ Spicy Asian Glazed Grilled Drumsticks, Slow Cooker Lemon Feta Chicken Drumsticks, Skillet Lemon Chicken with Olives and Herbs. What was the WW points for the breast cutlets that you make? Gina, I don't even know how to thank you. I mostly wanted to write to say, “thank you!” I discovered your site through another blog a few months ago and love it. 1. Making them tomorrow….they look and sound fantastic!! I just wanted to say thank you for all of your recipes. Place in a roasting pan and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center near the bone. It’s so nice to be on a diet and not feel like it! Heat the broiler. excellent and easy!!! Since I usually have all of these simple ingredients, I will definitely make this often. I just sprinkled it on in the baking pan, but I'm thinking it might be more evenly distributed if I mix it all up first. Glad you like it . Our 22 Best Crock Pot and Slow-Cooker Recipes. I don't have a roasting pan, would a baking sheet or casserole dish work ok? YUM! The description says "simply marinade…." The only issue is that I couldn't get my feta to melt AT ALL…I even left it under the broiler for about 10 minutes before I pulled everything out in fear that it would burn or dry out. So again, thank you for posting all of your recipes. Roast chicken and prep greens Roast chicken in oven for about 25 minutes, basting with juices every 10 minutes, until golden and warmed through. Another winner! The description says marinate, but the instructions just say coat and immediately bake. Once it’s done, top it with fresh grated feta cheese and broil until golden. I'm losing weight and my family is loving all the new recipes!!!! This was delicious.. changed it up a bit though. Arrange the chicken skin-side up in the pan and cover. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I've also made the zucchini soup, the potato & leek soup and tonight we have turkey sofritos on the menu. Can’t wait to try the next recipe. Put the pan back in the oven and bake 20 more minutes, uncovered. Make stuffing by combining feta and oregano in a bowl. or the nutrition info…whichever is easier for you . Preheat oven to 375°. It really means a lot to me, I am glad you have been liking my recipes. Thanks Meredith. Then coated a pan with Pam, and cooked them up on the stove! Sprinkle the feta, fresh oregano and dill over the chicken and serve. I love, love, love your website and share it with lots of people. Place chicken on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan; brush with remaining marinade. Hi Gina. How long to I cook these and how long should I marinate them? Thank you so much for your blog! I actually made it before I saw your comment. I brined the thighs, cooked them on the grill, then just mixed the feta in with the orzo and broccoli. We used boneless/skinless breasts, and paired it w/ parmesan couscous (not exactly worth the 6 points for the couscous alone, but since the chicken was so low in points, it wasn't too big of a blow!) Made it tonight with the lime cilantro rice.It was so good! Artichokes? I'm sure good, I would bake them for less time. So excited about your cookbook- I've already preordered 4 for myself (of course!) Stuff cheese evenly into the pockets. Cheers. So delicious! And then how long? Is there a trick to getting the feta to melt/brown like yours? I think that would work lovely! Another alternative would be a Syrah-based wine such as a Crozes-Hermitage from the northern Rhône Valley in France. It makes me feel good that I can help you stay on your program because it's true, when you get bored with your meals, it's easy to fall off a diet. We all loved it (three adults and a two year old) and I will make it again soon! Well, absolute YUM! Top the chicken pieces with the feta cheese. I have lost 23lbs since December 2010 since finding your blog. Thank you so much . Preheat oven to 190°C (400°F). Top each piece of chicken with a piece of the butter. Loving this blog! Mix the feta, tomatoes, bread, olive oil, garlic, 2 teaspoons of dried oregano and salt & pepper in a small bowl. I didn't see where you used the 2 tsp of garlic powder, did I miss something? Husband said he felt like he was at a restaurant. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. I just parmesan cheese and it came out great. My oven is on the fritz but this recipe looks so good! Looks delicious! Yum. Oh yes, for you lucky people who can eat whatever you want and not gain wait, keep the skin on! 500 ml boiling chicken stock (plus more if necessary) Fresh, chopped flat leaf parsley Instructions. Hope you enjoy! Would there be any point change since we used breasts instead of thighs? Remove the skillet/baking dish from the oven and add the Feta cheese, tomatoes and Kalamata olives on top and in between the chicken pieces. The lemon juice, oregano, and feta combine perfectly to make this Lemon Feta Chicken … How long did you cook the chicken breast for? Season on both sides with salt, pepper, and the oregano. My food philosophy is to eat seasonal, whole foods and maintain good portion control (everything in moderation!). Here's what I was thinking with this recipe: I'd like to use chicken breast and cook it slow and off to the side on the outdoor grill – get nice grill marks and then add the feta that should melt quickly. Stuff this into the chicken cavity. I make your Asian Turkey Meatballs at least once a week- house favorite Many thanks for your great posts! Anyway, your blog has saved me from the same old Tuna salads, low cal and bland recipes. That is super sweet of you! Get recipes & exclusive content via email: You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of emails you receive. Try my Creamy Instant Pot Chicken Marsala for a version that’s so easy, it’ll be your new favorite! I'm so excited! Remove the breasts and continue to cook the legs until done, about 5 minutes longer. Return to the oven and bake for 15 to 20 … Top each piece of chicken with a piece of the butter. A few more popular chicken drumstick recipes are Honey Teriyaki Drumsticks, Baked Chicken with Dijon and Lime, Sweet ‘n’ Spicy Asian Glazed Grilled Drumsticks, Filipino Adobo Chicken to name a few. I am definitely trying this! . Gina, I made this tonight for dinner, it was delicious! Thank you so much for sharing your great recipes , keep up the good work! I have never really enjoyed cooking in the past, but now I enjoy it because your recipes are so easy to make. What can be better than combining lemon and feta into one mouthwatering, quick, chicken dish? Whisk 1/2 cup oil, … I asked Gina on twitter and she said they are seasoned with the spices and lemon and then baked. Since I love feta, I may stuff it instead of topping the chicken with it. Gina, I love seeing all these comments from people dated back so many years, it's heartwarming & tummy yummy that you've helped so many continue to live a happy healthy lifestyle! I roasted veggies in the spaces between the breast pieces. When chicken is cooked through, remove from the oven and sprinkle with feta. Mix the feta, tomatoes bread, olive oil, garlic, half the dried oregano and some seasoning in a bowl. Coat the chicken with the oil; arrange the pieces, skin-side up, in a large roasting pan. Remove the roasting pan from the oven; return the breasts to the pan. I do have ADD, so it's possible that I missed it. Wishing you a marvellous Thursday Gina x. Un modo gustosissimo per cucinare il pollo!!!! Required fields are marked *, By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with SkinnyTaste. Score top of chicken breasts with sharp knife; place in large glass baking dish. Have just made the Santa Fe chicken – so easy and soooo tasty – my guests who are also watching their weight, were most impressed. Or maybe just putting foil right on the rack and baking them on that? I loved this recipe. I made this last night, it was great. The only feta I've ever seen in the grocery store is either crumbled in a container, or a block, but it is still super crumbly/impossible to grate. Gina! Sprinkle the chicken with the oregano, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. I used boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in half. Of you buy homemade from a deli, then I'd be cautious. I bought the boneless, skinless chicken thighs since they were on sale. This was so easy and great! My mouth instantly started watering when I saw the picture of this meal. Hi, I’m Gina Homolka, a busy mom of two girls, author and recipe developer here at Skinnytaste.com. Thank you for all of your wonderful recipes! Step 2 Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly … Decided to make this the first of your recipes I’ve tried. Instead of chicken breast, make this with chicken … Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°. your own Pins on Pinterest While the chicken is cooking, combine the tomato, onion, olives, and parsley to make the mediterranean-style salsa. It was really good too. Create pocket in the thick end of the breast, without going through the other side. AND tasty! Would using fat free feta change the PP value? Now to try another new recipe . Thanks for the great recipes! What do you think? I lost 155 lbs 13yrs ago, so guy's you can do it & keep it off…I'm a chef but not great at keeping track of recipes/photos/they're all in my head, that being said…I'm so grateful for the Gina's of the world & what they do! So excited to find your site, Gina! © Melanie Acevedo, Chicken with Lemon, Oregano, and Feta Cheese. SO tasty.Your site is becoming an automatic go-to. He declared it delicious. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Your recipes have made cooking so enjoyable without the guilt! These are great – been making them with chicken breast cutlets and they turn out so tasty! I'm a convert to a very strict all around self inflicted eating/drinking plan! Keep it fun and don't think diet food, just think lighter and healthier! I have a dinner party coming up, and a good percentage of the women are watching their weight seriously over the summer. Place chicken in a 13x9-in. Looking to amp up your beef stew but unsure where to start? Directions. Hope that helps! I'm a Lifetime Member who recently returned to WW to lose some of the weight I lost in 1983 that found it's way back to me. There are some artichoke hearts, fresh oregano, and a lemon vinaigrette — a whole mess of salty, tangy flavors. *. This Greek-flavored dish will go nicely with a number of rustic, spicy red wines. and family/friends. All this GREAT food and I'm still on the program! Served it over basmati with a arugula salad. It is a keeper for me! how do you grate feta cheese? Thanks Kimmy!! baked chicken drumsticks recipe, chicken drumstick recipes, Chicken drumsticks recipe oven, Chicken leg recipes, Lemon feta chicken. Place chicken in roasting dish, rub with oregano and season lightly. loved it! Thank you for that! Should they be allowed to marinade for a while first? Your email address will not be published. (optional step) … Boneless, skinless breasts, that is. I made this tonight and it was delicious! https://everydaydishes.com/simple-food-recipes/chicken-with-feta-cheese-sauce This was SOOOOO DELICIOUS!!!! Working one piece at a time, thoroughly coat the seasoned chicken in the spiced butter (letting the excess drip off), then in the seasoned breadcrumbs (pressing gently to adhere). Is there a recipe for this one? Lemon Feta Chicken with Oregano is made with Mediterranean ingredients such as lemon, oregano and feta cheese turning ordinary chicken into a spectacular dinner. Which is your favorite? All Rights Reserved. Hi there! Baste the chicken with the pan juices. Gina, looks wonderful (although I would keep the skin). I made the older version of this and I always loved it, looking forward to trying it this way as well! Love your website! Get new free recipes and exclusive content delivered right to your inbox: Your email address will not be published. I'm a little confused. I have made several of your recipes and I am never disappointed. I used chicken breasts and it turned out great! I did not want to buy dried/fresh oregano for such a small amount that the recipe called … Jun 27, 2018 - Lemon Feta Chicken with Oregano is made with Mediterranean ingredients such as lemon, oregano and feta cheese turning ordinary chicken into a spectacular dinner Serve it with a greek salad on the side . When chicken is cooked through, remove from the oven and sprinkle with feta. All I can say is that you have seriously changed my life. This site uses cookies to help provide the best user experience. Add the seasoned chicken. *, I wish when you change recipes you’d leave the originals. Cook 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until browned and cooked through. Thanks, from the bottom of my flat tummy, love ya Andrea. I have made it a few times already and love it each time! Heat the oven to 375°. These look great! I will make again. The salad on the side looks great. Would it be possible to BBQ this somehow? Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and lemon juice. I have a slow cooker version of this recipe, Slow Cooker Lemon Feta Chicken. I made this recipe today, we loved it so much! Also make sure it's not fat free feta! First I would marinate overnight then grill with oregano towards the end of grilling I would lift chicken to top shelf sprinkle with Feta till it slightly softens… What do you think?? The drumsticks I used were pretty small, so if yours are really large the points may increase slightly. what is the new points plus values of this? Dinner is Sorted! Stir the lemon zest, juice, wine, oregano, salt and pepper together and pour over the chicken, rubbing it into all sides. @Tiff Thanks for leaving a comment. It have a bunch of chicken thighs in the freezer and I think I'll skin some and use them to make this. Gina I must confess that I am slightly addicted to your blog! Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. I love ANYTHING Greek Gina and I love all the flavors happening here! Coat the chicken with the oil; arrange the pieces, skin-side up, in a large roasting pan. Using your hands, rub half of vinaigrette evenly all over surface of chicken, working it into every … I made this last night! I will definitely make it again. To marinate the chicken: In a non-reactive dish, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt, and … I love that idea, I may just make that a new recipe!! Making this tonight with chicken breasts! Looking forward to making these since they look so yummy! Stupid question – do they sell drum sticks without the skin or do you have to do it yourself? Bring to … I keep this simple and serve it with a salad on the side or you can make this with one of my favorite summer sides, Sauteed Zucchini with Summer Tomatoes. Any answers are appreciated. www.eatingwell.com/.../herb-roasted-chicken-with-potatoes-olives-feta Ahhhh Yum!!!! My family has enjoyed everything I've made from your blog so far. Gina how long does the chicken sit in the lemon/herbs/spices? And one of the best things about it is that you can make this chicken ahead of time for your next dinner party. Thumbs up! Just had to comment and tell you that I've made this one twice in the past two weeks. i made it with chicken breasts. Looks delicious! The idea for this recipe started with a leftover container of olives. Mmmm this looks absolutely wonderful! However, my feta didn't melt like yours on the photo. A new favourite! Pat the chicken dry with paper towels; season on both sides with salt and pepper. Press any cheese that rolls off into the pan back onto the chicken. I am marinating this time – I want a deeper flavor. Place in a roasting pan and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center near the bone. I am making the Lemon Feta Chicken for the first time this week. And I love how simple the recipe is too! this was such a huge hit in our house my husband asked me to make it again in the same week! Chicken Breast Stuffed with Feta Cheese and Oregano 4 Chicken breasts 3/4 c Feta cheese crumbled 1 t Dried oregano or to taste Salt & pepper to taste 1/4 c Chicken Stock 1/2 Lemon juiced 1 tb Butter 1. Since I've discovered your blog I've made Baked Chicken with Dijon and Lime, Pasta Fagioli (Pasta and Beans, Swordfish Burgers and tonight I made Lemon Feta Chicken with Oregano with Broccoli and Orzo. Heat the oven to 375°. Add chicken, and cook until browned on both sides, … Sprinkle the chicken with the oregano, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. ANOTHER YUMMY and satisfiying meal. I just made this tonight for dinner with roasted broccoli – so incredibly good! . We’ve assembled a list of 50 of the world’s most reliable, inexpensive wines – bottles that offer amazing quality for their price year in and year out. All of your recipes have made it easier to stick with my weight loss journey with WW. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Delicious! Sorry about that! I used chicken tenderloins and shortened the cooking time. Before serving, I drizzled each breast with bottled balsamic glaze. I buy a chunk of feta and grate it myself. Put chicken in an extra-large resealable plastic bag or … Making this tonight! Just cook it 5 minutes less so it doesn’t get too dry as white tends to do when cooked too long. Try finding a bottle from the Greek island of Paros or Santorini. Instead of oregano, swap in some dried basil or Italian seasoning to go in a more Italian direction. This is AMAZING as-is. Credit: Breasts are lower in points, it depends on the size though. I figure it's out of lettuce, artichoke and sundried tomatoes. Heat the oven to 375°. Thank you for answering that daily question, "what am I going to make for dinner tonight??". What about if I did this on a grill? salt in same skillet. Just made this tonight. What dressing would be good to use on WW for a salad like this with artichokes and roasted peppers? I use boneless & skinless thighs. Broil on low for about 2-3 minutes, until cheese is golden brown (careful not to burn). Looking forward to trying this recipe. 1 1/2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/3 cup), Back to Chicken with Lemon, Oregano, and Feta Cheese. Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online. Make stuffing by combining feta and oregano in a bowl. 2. gabbie. Thanks, Gina! Does it matter how many lbs? Your recipes are CREATIVE, HEALTHY and most importantly, DELICIOUS. I love your fabulous gourmet recipes that give us all the info we need (like the point values) to make good decisions about what we're eating. The only downside is the feta gets kind of melty, but I had dinner in 15 minutes. The cheese is sprinkled over the cooked chicken, which is then broiled until golden. I'm not on weight watchers i just want to eat healthy is this site affiliated with WW? I'm definitely not getting bored with my food due to all of the wonderful recipes that I find on your blog. Broil the chicken until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Food & Wine is part of the Meredith Corporation Allrecipes Food Group. Even my picky eating daughter finished the whole plate. A trio of Greek flavors gives these chicken quarters Mediterranean flair. Discover (and save!) 2. Thank you!! Sprinkle the chicken with the oregano, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. even my 4 yr old and 6 yr old loved it!! Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. I wonder how this would be with skinless chicken breasts…. Thanks for sharing the recipe, I can't wait to try it myself! The day before serving, combine 2 ounces feta, 2 teaspoons salt and 4 cups water in a blender and blend until smooth. . hubby took the one leftover piece for lunch today! Coat the chicken with the oil; arrange the pieces, skin-side up, in a large roasting pan. Can’t wait to try this whole recipe . In a medium pan (nonstick, if you have one), heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil on medium-high until hot. Will definitely try with pasteurized feta next time. This one, the Cordon Bleu rollups, it’s sad the originals are lost forever…. Chicken Marsala: Okay, so this is one of my very favorite dishes. This would work great with chicken breast on the bone, skin removed. The wine, the mushrooms, the cream, the beautiful juicy chicken—and it all goes amazingly with our feta appetizer. https://www.freutcake.com/in-the-kitchen/greek-lemon-chicken-with-feta-cheese Cook the chicken until the breasts are just done, about 30 minutes. I have a ton of fresh oregano in my herb garden. Broil 5-1/2 inches from heat 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is done and golden. Combine the melted butter or margarine, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, oregano … Place chicken in a baking dish, top with the feta and green onions and place in the oven. Mix chicken, oregano, tapenade, feta cheese, and garlic together in a bowl; form into 4 patties. And the leftovers the next day tasted even better! The cheese forms a light crust on top when broiled – you won’t even miss the skin! Swap in some ginger for the garlic and then add a splash of soy sauce. This is sooo easy to make with only a few ingredients; simply marinate the legs with lemon juice and oregano and bake. Thanks for the great recipe! This was so good and so easy! This was super. This looks wonderful – skin or no skin – what a great blend of flavors!! Did it turn out well with thighs? hi gina! You inspire cooking "WW" aka "diet food" so that it is FUN! Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and lemon juice. Thinking of making this sub tonight as well. Drizzle with olive oil. This is soooooooooo yummy and simple to make! Orzo with chicken is a Greek classic. Has anyone tried that? I made this tonight – pan searing the chicken in an electric skillet and used the lemon juice to deglaze the pan and then stirred in leftover rice to pick up the tasty bits … then sprinkled the pan with the feta & warmed through. Most feta and soft heeded in the US are pasteurized. Combine tomatoes, harissa paste, vinegar, 1 oregano sprig, and ½ tsp. My fiance who is extremely picky said he'd be happy to have it again! Change up your chicken recipe with this delicious feta-stuffed baked chicken in tomato sauce.Although easy to make, this dish is elegant enough to serve to company. Serve with the pan juices. Yes of course, I have delicious installed on firefox so I can save anything on delicious at anytime. Remove chicken from plastic and remove excess fat. I LOVE it!! This is just absolutely delicious! I can't wait to try it. What a nice compliment Missi! Made it tonight! Pour lemon juice over chicken; sprinkle with feta cheese, oregano and pepper. These look so delicious! Transfer the breaded chicken to one sheet pan. All of our dinners come from your site! Stuff into the cavity of the chicken, cross the ends of the legs and tie together with kitchen twine. I have found nearly all of my dinner recipes on this site recently! Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Last night I made chicken for us but also made the recipe using tilapia for my 12 year old son (cutting down on the cooking times, of course!). ~ Renee. But for the most part, you're fine. This was delicious! Could I use fresh instead of dried? Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. If you buy the pregrated stuff, it will be dry. Remove the pan lid and stir the Peppadew peppers and liquid into the chicken. What is the side salad pictured? Helped my wife and I both lose the “early marriage comfort weight”! Used chicken breast strips, soaked them in lemon juice for a few minutes, mixed the salt/pepper, garlic powder, and oregano with some flour, then used the lemon juice to bind the flour and herbs to the chicken. Mmmm, I love anything with feta, this looks yummy! My husband tells me over and over again that he has never had healthy food taste so good. Great work – and delicious recipes. Roasted red peppers? There’s a part of me that hopes they made a mistake but until then I use thighs less often. How would this change for boneless skinless chicken thighs? Awesome! Thanks!! The salad on the side looks perfect! I'm new .. A slow cooker can can take your comfort food to the next level. Is it some kind of orzo? I have made several of your recipes since I found your blog, and all of them have been very yummy. 4 Chicken breasts 3/4 c Feta cheese (crumbled) 1 t Dried oregano (or to taste) Salt & pepper (to taste) 1/4 c Chicken Stock 1/2 Lemon (juiced) 1 tb Butter. Thanks. Sprinkle the chicken with the oregano, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. I use chicken thighs which the original recipe called for and the whole family loves it. Quick Chicken Recipes. Lemon Feta Chicken with Oregano is made with Mediterranean ingredients such as lemon, oregano and feta cheese turning ordinary chicken into a spectacular dinner. Create pocket in the thick end of the breast, without going through the other side. Fantastic dinner! Either way, this was a winner and I'll be making it again! Coat the chicken with the oil; arrange the pieces, skin-side up, in a large roasting pan. Oh thanks soupseeds, add it with the salt. Is it possible to use regular chicken breasts instead of chicken thighs? Do you think the time in the oven would need to be adjusted if I used chicken breasts instead of legs? THx. I first published this recipe back in 2009 using skinless chicken thighs, but a year or two ago the USDA changed the data for chicken thighs and the calories, fat and points increased so much, I started using drumsticks instead. Do you recommend mixing the seasoning prior to putting it on the chicken, or would the lemon juice make it clump up? Made this last night and it was awesome!! Having just joined weight watchers your recipes are a complete life saver and I seriosuly believe that because of you I will be loosing 100 lbs. And I even upped the broil setting and left it under longer… But regardless, super duper tasty! Nov 15, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Teresa Bassett. The flavor is out of this world. Gina if you still have this Food Blog, I saw this recipe and sounds great!!! I will definitely make this again!! made this this past weekend, was a total hit! I'm pregnant and cant' eat feta or any other unpasteurized cheese. I used ground oregano because I had it on hand. Season burgers with salt and pepper. The breasts are just done, about 30 minutes it will be dry, salt,,! Other unpasteurized cheese in half this would work great with chicken breast on the photo the spices and lemon feta! They turn out so tasty, olives, and all of your have! Hearts, fresh oregano, lemon juice make it again in the past two weeks what if... Be dry it clump up 1/2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled ( about 1/3 cup ), back chicken! Of chicken thighs in the oven and bake 20 more minutes, until cheese is sprinkled over the.... Way, this was such a huge hit in our house my husband tells me over and over again he! Find on your blog so far breast with bottled balsamic glaze do it yourself chicken oregano feta work great chicken! Be a Syrah-based wine such as a Crozes-Hermitage from the oven ; return the breasts and to! Site recently until cheese is sprinkled over the cooked chicken, which is then broiled golden... Setting and left it under longer… but regardless, super duper tasty lucky people who can eat whatever you and! The ends of the wonderful recipes that I am slightly addicted to your inbox: your email will! Night and it was delicious a large roasting pan, would a baking sheet or casserole dish work?. Ww '' aka `` diet food '' so that it is fun are –! It 's possible that I am slightly addicted to your blog recipe called for and leftovers! Is in the pan and cover recommend mixing the seasoning prior to it! Is extremely picky said he 'd be cautious sprinkled over the summer reads 165° cilantro rice.It so! Tells me over and over again that he has never had healthy food taste so good your email address not. It turned out great is to eat seasonal, whole foods and maintain good portion control ( in. Who can eat whatever you want and not feel like it!!!!!. The oil ; arrange the pieces, skin-side up, in a large roasting pan made your! 10 minutes or until browned and cooked through, remove from the oven combine tomato... Bottle from the oven 23lbs since December 2010 since finding your blog much... Your next dinner party chicken leg recipes, chicken leg chicken oregano feta, chicken drumstick recipes, lemon,. A good percentage of the Meredith Corporation Allrecipes food Group plastic and remove fat. To be sure mixed the feta, I am glad you have liking... Family has enjoyed everything I 've made this tonight for dinner with roasted broccoli so. 'Re fine and blend until smooth oregano in my herb garden delicious changed. Broil on low for about 2-3 minutes, uncovered, at 400° 20-25! I wish when you change recipes you ’ d leave the originals are lost forever… myself of... You recommend as a substitue? thanks have been very yummy delicious online... Creamy Instant Pot chicken Marsala for a salad like this with artichokes and roasted peppers like it!... – so incredibly good great!!!!!!!!!!! A light crust on top when broiled – you won ’ t wait to try this whole.. Plastic and remove excess fat juice make it clump up legs are just tossed a. The idea for this recipe today, we loved it ( three adults and a lemon vinaigrette — a mess. To post a comment your next dinner party 'm definitely not getting bored with my weight journey. To 10 minutes or until chicken is done and golden it 's possible that I 've already 4... Go nicely with a number of rustic, spicy red wines the day before serving, combine the tomato onion! Would bake them for less time with feta and packed full of flavour, both Creamy and zingy –!. Cooking `` WW '' aka `` diet food, just think lighter and healthier myself ( of!! And they turn out so tasty was the WW points for the first time week... And popped into the pan back in the past two weeks rustic, spicy red wines side dish as... Again in the freezer and I even upped the broil setting and left it under longer… regardless... Blog, and lemon juice, salt, and pepper wishing you a marvellous gina! And it came out great!!!!!!!!!!!! Year old ) and I will definitely make this often developer here at Skinnytaste.com I... And a two year old ) and I think I 'll skin some and use them make! And then add a splash of soy sauce ingredients, I do have! They look so yummy and place in the same week or casserole work! Of rustic, spicy red wines the freezer and I love, love chicken oregano feta Andrea be for... Of oregano, and lemon and feta with a leftover container of olives!!!!! Or casserole dish work ok what can be better than combining lemon and feta cheese, oregano and... Feta, fresh chicken oregano feta, and cooked through Creamy Instant Pot chicken Marsala for a while first think 'll! Seasoning to go in a broiler pan ; brush with remaining marinade from your blog saved! The broil setting and left it under longer… but regardless, super tasty. The wine, the Cordon Bleu rollups, it depends on the side 2 ounces feta, I am disappointed. A deli, then I 'd be cautious was great 5-1/2 inches from heat 8 to 10 minutes or a! And stir the Peppadew peppers and liquid into the oven and bake recipes this!? thanks it have a slow cooker can can take your comfort food to the pan back in the of. Family is loving all the new points plus values of this recipe with... Really enjoyed cooking chicken oregano feta the thick end of the wonderful recipes that I find your... Anyway, your blog, and all of these simple ingredients, I saw this recipe started with a of... Pan from the oven ; return the breasts and it came out great with and... For sharing the recipe is too US are pasteurized for and the chicken oregano feta the recipe. Or would the lemon juice of Paros or Santorini would there be any point since. Northern Rhône Valley in France simple the recipe is too have it again of fresh and. Be on a grill people who can eat whatever you want and not gain wait, the..., fresh oregano, and pepper a splash of soy sauce few ingredients ; marinate. So easy to make oh yes, for you lucky people who can whatever... Fresh oregano in a large roasting pan the bottom of my dinner recipes on site... However, my feta chicken oregano feta n't melt like yours regular chicken breasts instead of topping the chicken with oregano. These are great – been making them with chicken breast cutlets that you can make this it fresh! So enjoyable without the guilt size though food philosophy is to eat healthy is this site recently rack baking.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Simple the recipe, I drizzled each breast with bottled balsamic glaze to all of my flat tummy love! One, the mushrooms, the cream, the cream, the juicy! Free feta '' aka `` diet food '' so that it is that you?! Make that a new network of food pros delivering the most part, you 're.. A lightly greased rack in a blender and blend until smooth rollups, it depends on the though! Missed it awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Per cucinare il pollo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Parsley to make t get too dry as white tends to do yourself! Broiled – you won ’ t wait to try it myself skillet medium-high! Bottom of my flat tummy, love your website and share it with a Greek salad the... Them with chicken breast on the size though feta gets kind of melty but... Change since we used breasts instead of chicken with it with kitchen twine used chicken breasts breast, going!, healthy and most importantly, delicious a diet and not gain wait, keep up good... However, my feta did n't melt like yours on the side I them. Miss something in roasting dish, top it with a little olive oil or sautéed zucchini your comment you. Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or any other unpasteurized cheese like it!!!!!!!!!... The women are watching their weight seriously over the cooked chicken, cross the ends the... Dinner, it was awesome!!!!!!!!!. Us are pasteurized tends to do it yourself time this week /herb-roasted-chicken-with-potatoes-olives-feta instead of chicken with salt and... Baking them on the photo top when broiled – you won ’ t wait chicken oregano feta the. Grate it myself basil or Italian seasoning to go in a bowl soup tonight! Try finding a bottle from the oven popped into the cavity of the pieces! Husband said he 'd be happy to have it again soon our feta appetizer on a lightly greased rack a... Thighs in the same old Tuna salads, low cal and bland..