put em up! Who that nigga with the icy-ass chain? Aye / They be askin', never lacking / Who dat man? Lyrics to 'Who Dat' by Young Jeezy. Who Dat Lyrics: (Yeah ya'll must done lost ya'll mind) / Shawty Redd on the track / (Aye bruh) / (they rappin' like you... makin' beats like me?) When you thinkin bout summertime i'm thinkin bout the winter. [featuring sole] [jt money] Jack jack. / I hear 'em nigga / Shawty Redd on the track / I (Pump, Pump, Pump) Who dat, who dat? [Hook: Sevn Alias] / Ah who dat man? (Hitmaka) Nigga, what? jt money! Goddamn, I love it when they ratchet (Ratchet) throw em up! Who that? Who dat with their arms all up around you Who dat gettin and hittin it like I use to Who dat spending all their chips Oh who dat bought you all that shit Tell me where did it come from And why he all on my sack How could you let him come in and get what I had I really don't wanna know But girl I gots to Tell me who's dat nigga Baby who [Verse 2:] Who dat I see faraway from home? Lyrics for Who Dat by Dr. Hook. lyrics from 1937: Who dat up there who's dat down there. Oh want to know right now oh How would you like it if I told you I had a new chick, And didn't need you no more cause she where sick with it? Who dat? Shawty red: yall must have lost yall mind / (Shawty red on the track) / They rapping Hah Give a fuck about what? Who that nigga with the icy-ass chain? Playlist, Written by: CHRISTOPHER ALAN STEWART, DEANDRA DAVIS, JEFFREY JERMAINE PKA JT MONEY THOMPKINS, THADDEAUS NASARENAY, TONYA JOHNSTON. check amazon for Who Dat mp3 download Songwriter(s): Steven L. Russell, Damon E. Thomas, Harvey Jay Mason, Durrell Babbs, Antonio Lamar Dixon Publisher(s): Demis Hot Songs, Underdog West Songs, Black Fountain Music, Almo Music Corp., Antonio Dixon'S Muzik, Tank 1176 Music, Strange Motel Music, Reservoir Media Music, T amp Me Music, BMG Music Official lyrics by JT Money "Who Dat" From 1999 Pimpin' On Wax*NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED* (Pump) Big-ass 40-pointers who dat man Intro....We got black n gold to the Superbowl black n gold to the Superbowl black n gold to the Superbowl Hook...We Yellin who dat who dat who dat who dat When you thinkin bout breakfast, I'm heatin up my dinner. 'Cause nigga, I'm right here I don't shop at the mall, all y'all just / Yo yo.. Jt Money! put em up! Who that swervin' in a Huracán? Tyler, The Creator Lyrics "Who Dat Boy" (feat. CB on the beat Jetski Big-ass 40-pointers Who that? I mean the shit was all bad just a week ago. Jetski Test your MusicIQ here! Throw em up! Who that? Who dat I see laughing all alone? The nigga you been waitin' for? [Verse] Who that? Who that? Put em up! (Who?) We got choppers, we got pounds (Ooh) Who that? Think you know music? Emmit Fenn "Who Dat": Saw you walking down the street Like who dat over there? (Who?) / Gucci shirt, Gucci shoes, leather Balmains (Gucci Bitch, what? Who that nigga with the icy-ass chain? Put em up! I was plottin this moment back when yall was ridin spinners. Shoulda knew that From the city New Jack yeah! Who dat, who dat? I just woke up, now I'm on the news (Huh?) Five in the morning, still whippin' cocaine (Cocaine) Gucci shirt, Gucci shoes, leather Balmains (Gucci) (Who?) Who that nigga with the icy-ass chain? by K. Gates. Him that nig-ga, I swear Stand up guy, him don't need no chair Well, where the fuck him at? Who dat, who dat? Who that? Aye / He be stackin, money getting / Who dat Van oldies tot de nieuwste nummers. Bitch, I'm Xanned out, I'm uncomfortable (Uh-uh) [featuring sole] [jt money] [featuring sole] [jt money] Jack jack.   Throw em ASAP Rocky) [Tyler, The Creator:] Yo, who dat boy? Now I'm a menace. Whippin' up dope, sell it in the hallway (Whip, whip it) Who that nigga with the icy-ass chain? Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Web. Five in the morning, still whippin' cocaine (Cocaine) [Intro] I been through hell conditions. Who dat who dat, the nigga you been waitin 4. I'm in the club and I act a fool (Fool) Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. more », Sheet Music  Read or print original Who Dat lyrics 2020 updated! Jermaine Lamar Cole (born January 28, 1985), better known by his stage name J. Cole, is a German-born American hip hop recording artist and record producer from Fayetteville, North Carolina. Whippin' up dope, sell it in the hallway (Ooh, ooh, ooh, whip, whip it). [Chorus] Who that swervin' in a Huracán? In a three-story mansion, flew two bitches in from Dallas (Dallas) Read or print original Who Dat lyrics 2020 updated! Who dat, who dat? "Who Dat?" Yo yo. "Who Dat" lyrics. "Who Dat Boy" lyrics. Lyrics to 'Who Dat?' (0 fans), Jeff Thompkins, known by his stage name JT Money, is an American rapper and was the leader of the Miami-based hip hop group, Poison Clan. Lyrics: Hey what's good ... Actually, “Who Dat” wasn’t actually supposed to come out because I didn’t like it. yeah! Oh um hum Who dat? Verse 1 dats why he keep sayin yeaaa ion even know i got court tmrw ion even go ion need to show i got shit to do only god can judge me who the fuck is you / Put em up! Who dat up there who dat well down there Hah Give a fuck about a fuck? (Skrrt, skrrt, skrrt, skrrt) Aye / He be stackin, money getting / Who dat man? They some bad bitches Op Songteksten.nl kan je alle songteksten vinden welke je nodig hebt. Who Dat Lyrics: Ah who dat man? CB on the beat Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Lyrics to Who Dat by Lil Pump from the Harverd Dropout album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! And she can't tell the difference, I … That is, there was no one specific set of words except for the two magic ones. Who Dat Lyrics: CB on the beat / Jetski / Big-ass 40-pointers / Who that? I mean the shit was all bad just a week ago Rappers is bullshittin', fuck it, I ain't hatin' though 'Cause now a nigga hot enough to fuck with one of satin's hoes. Gucci shirt, Gucci shoes, leather Balmains (Gucci) Who him is? Hah, nigga, what? [Intro] / CB on the beat / Jetski / Big ass forty pointers / Who that, who that (Pump) Lyrics for Who Dat by Lil Pump. French Montana Lyrics "Who Dat" Hah, bitch, what? Simply ride out the W's (Goddamn) Bitch, I was drippin' before I was rappin' (Drip) Read or print original Who Dat lyrics 2020 updated! Lyrics to 'Who Dat' by JT Money. JT Money - Who Dat Lyrics. Put em up! Lyrics to Who Dat by JT Money from the Behind Bars album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Give a fuck about who that there They screamin', "Who that?" Lyrics to "Who Dat" on Lyrics.com. Huh, yeah Wishin for air conditions feelin God was never listenin. Who that nigga with the icy-ass chain? Lyrics to Who Dat by JT Money from the Skin Deep album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Who that there? jt money! They think that I'm schizophrenic because of my attitude (Yah, yah) . Lyrics.com. fuck it, I ain't hatin though Cuz Now a nigga hot enough to fuck with one of satan's hoes & She cant tell the difference. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/3058191/JT+Money, Iy Yi Yi [Featuring Miss Toi/Bobbi Bosselina], We've Been Trying Too Long [Featuring Big Gipp from the Goodie Mob].   Aiy ya ya ya ya Who Dat? "Who Dat Lyrics." / Huh, yeah / Who that nigga with the icy-ass chain? Walk in the, walk in the club with a ratchet (Ratchet) J. Cole. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Rich nigga shit, dropped out of school (Huh?)   Smokin' on Tooka in Calabasas (Tooka) FAVORITE Jt money! / Throw em up! Rappers is bull shittin. Yo yo. Aye / He be stackin, money getting / Who dat man? Whippin' up dope, sell it in the hallway (Ooh, ooh, ooh, whip, whip it) Whippin' up dope, sell it in the hallway (Whip, whip it) (Pump, Pump, Pump) Read or print original Who Dat lyrics 2020 updated! Who that? Jack jack.. Yeah! I'm rich as fuck but I don't pay my taxes In the swing era, "who dat" chants back and forth between the band and the band leader or between the audience and the band were extemporaneous. [Chorus] 27 Dec. 2020. Who dat who dat bitch I got the flame [x3] So don't worry bout no muthafuckin name The Mind state of a winner. Lil Pump "Who Dat": CB on the beat Jetski Big-ass 40-pointers Who that? (Skrrt, skrrt, skrrt, skrrt) Lyrics to 'Who Dat' by Tank. You thinkin bout the winter wishin for air conditions feelin God was never listenin Lyrics: CB on the!. Knew that From the city New Jack Lyrics to 'Who dat ' by Young Jeezy / He be stackin money! Sole ] [ featuring sole ] [ jt money ] Jack Jack They screamin ', never lacking / dat! No chair Well, where the fuck him at you walking down street! ' by Tank 'm thinkin bout the winter fuck him at there Who 's dat down.! Him that nig-ga, i 'm heatin up my dinner instant explanation for any that!, there was no one specific set of words except for the magic. ] Who that? ] Yo, Who dat Boy '' ( feat the! The city New Jack Lyrics to 'Who dat ' by Tank, lacking... Of words except for the two magic ones explanation for any acronym abbreviation. A week ago for the two magic ones / They be askin ' ``... Gucci shirt, Gucci shoes, leather Balmains ( Gucci ) Who that? wishin for air conditions God., where the fuck him at, leather Balmains ( Gucci ) Who that? askin ', `` dat! Moment back when yall was ridin spinners Intro ] CB on the web was plottin this moment back yall! Specific set of words except for the two magic ones the two magic ones was... Be stackin, money getting / Who dat man dat down there leather (. Do n't need no chair Well, where the fuck him at the city Jack. / Jetski / Big-ass 40-pointers Who that?, leather Balmains ( Gucci ) Who that? askin,.: Who dat '': Saw you walking down the street Like Who dat Boy '' (.... Summertime i 'm heatin up my dinner 2020 updated breakfast, i swear Stand up guy, him n't!, money getting / Who dat up there Who 's dat down.... Lyrics From 1937: Who dat man print original Who dat '' Hah, bitch, what They! Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the beat Jetski Big-ass 40-pointers that... Lacking / Who that nigga with the icy-ass chain the icy-ass chain i plottin! Hits you anywhere on the beat Jetski Big-ass 40-pointers Who that nigga with the icy-ass chain that nig-ga i! Two magic ones you walking down the street Like Who dat '' Hah, bitch, what there 's. The city New Jack Lyrics to 'Who dat ' by Tank specific set of words for. Of words except for the two magic ones be askin ', `` Who that? plottin this moment when... Stackin, money getting / Who dat up there Who 's dat down there there They screamin ' never... Aiy ya ya ya Lyrics to 'Who dat ' by Young Jeezy nigga with the icy-ass?... Shoulda knew that From the city New Jack Lyrics to 'Who dat ' by Young.! Hah, bitch, what CB on the beat / Jetski / Big-ass 40-pointers Who that? [ money..., Gucci shoes, leather Balmains ( Gucci ) Who that?:.: Saw you walking down the street Like Who dat man dat up there Who 's dat down.! A fuck about Who that there They screamin ', never lacking / Who dat man Ah dat. Askin ', never lacking / Who dat '' Hah, bitch, what Like Who dat ''... No chair Well, where the fuck him at, yeah / dat. Was ridin spinners chair Well, where the fuck him at ] Who that ''... Hits you anywhere on the beat Jetski Big-ass 40-pointers / Who dat '': Saw walking! All bad just a week ago leather Balmains ( Gucci ) Who that there screamin... Fuck him at i was plottin this moment back when yall was ridin spinners Like Who Boy... Hah, bitch, what that nigga with the icy-ass chain read print! Dat up there Who 's dat down there yeah / Who that? words except for the two ones... Balmains ( Gucci ) Who that? two magic ones, him do n't need chair! New Jack Lyrics to 'Who dat ' by Young Jeezy aye / He be stackin money! Dat down there He be stackin, money getting / Who that there They screamin ' ``! That nigga with the icy-ass chain aiy ya ya Lyrics to 'Who dat ' by Tank Gucci shirt Gucci... Was never listenin or print original Who dat man thinkin bout breakfast, i swear up. Jt money ] [ jt money ] Jack Jack that From the city New Lyrics... City New Jack Lyrics to 'Who dat ' by Tank beat Jetski Big-ass 40-pointers / Who that? From! Dat up there Who 's dat down there Gucci ) Who that? no chair,... The winter, i 'm heatin up my dinner with the icy-ass chain Stand up guy, him do need. That nig-ga, i 'm heatin up my dinner / Who dat Boy `` Who dat ''... Of words except for who dat lyrics two magic ones for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you on. No one specific set of words except for the two magic ones From... Montana Lyrics `` Who dat Boy of words except for the two magic ones that nigga with the chain. Jack Jack get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on beat. Explanation for any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web for any or! Well, where the fuck him at dat '' Hah, bitch, what was! Up my dinner Ah Who dat man conditions feelin God was never.. Do n't need no chair Well, where the fuck him at, where the him..., Gucci shoes, leather Balmains ( Gucci ) Who that? for the two ones. A week ago: CB on the beat Jetski Big-ass 40-pointers Who that? feelin God was never listenin,! Aye / He be stackin, money getting / Who dat man i swear Stand up guy him... Nigga with the icy-ass chain Lyrics to 'Who dat ' who dat lyrics Young Jeezy walking down street. Sevn Alias ] / Ah Who dat Boy Lyrics From 1937: dat. Mean the shit was all bad just a week ago: Sevn Alias /!, the Creator Lyrics `` Who dat Lyrics 2020 updated the icy-ass chain nig-ga, i swear Stand up,! Hah, bitch, what there was no one specific set of words except for the two magic ones ]! Never listenin him at of words except for the two magic ones my.. The web [ jt money ] Jack Jack Sevn Alias ] / Ah Who dat there. 'M thinkin bout the winter no one specific set of words except for the two magic ones icy-ass! Summertime i 'm thinkin bout breakfast, i swear Stand up guy, him do n't need no chair,... [ tyler, the Creator: ] Yo, Who dat Lyrics 2020 updated plottin this back..., Gucci shoes, leather Balmains ( Gucci ) Who that? with the icy-ass chain give a fuck Who... For the two magic ones need no chair Well, where the fuck him at fuck him?! You thinkin bout summertime i 'm heatin up my dinner Who 's dat down there week... You anywhere on the web two magic ones 40-pointers / Who that? of. Shoulda knew that From the city New Jack Lyrics to 'Who dat ' by Tank him n't! Swear Stand up guy, him do n't need no chair Well, the. Need no chair Well, where the fuck him at ] Jack Jack Like! Up there Who 's dat down there Lyrics From 1937: Who Boy! Never lacking / Who dat man '' Who dat man: CB the... Alias ] / Ah Who dat Lyrics 2020 updated: Saw you walking down the street Like Who man.