Beef tenderloin is a prime-time special-occasion party food that makes a menu shine. Beef tenderloin is the most tender cut of beef you can get. https://www.allrecipes.com/article/how-to-cook-beef-tenderloin Simply rub it with olive oil and some seasonings, insert a meat thermometer, and roast. Serve warm on bread with garlic mayonnaise, arugula and onion mixture. Beef. Serve a cooling green salad alongside the meat with ingredients that come to market in the same season and provide a refreshing contrast, such as flavorful pomegranate seeds or chunks of oranges. Beef Tenderloin French Dip with Homemade IS DELICIOUS! Beef tenderloin - served cold or at room temperature. Beef Tenderloin is great to serve to a crowd around the holidays because the roast turns out looking impressive and restaurant-worthy, but it doesn’t take that much work. Ingredients. Since the beef is already cooked, add it about in the middle of cooking the vegetables. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Grilled beef tenderloin sandwiches recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. This recipe calls for about 1 to 1 ½ pounds of leftover beef tenderloin or steak. Top one slice with the sliced roast beef, tomato slices, arugula, and cheese shavings. It is the epitome of sophistication – mouthwatering seared beef tenderloin smeared with a thin layer of pâté; topped with duxelles – an umami paste made of mushroom, shallots, butter, and sherry; and encased in golden puff pastry that’s baked to perfection. I am so excited about these Roast Beef Sandwich Sliders! Check out our most-popular tenderloin recipes for a memorable feast. Grilled beef tenderloin sandwiches recipe. This beef tenderloin dish can be served with pumpernickel bread, seeded hard rolls, soft brioche or a crusty baguette. I'll keep tinkering with it. https://www.allrecipes.com/article/best-side-dishes-pork-tenderloin We love it with Prime Rib. Cut to about ¼ inch thickness and trim while you do this. I have taken one of my favorite all-time sandwiches, and turned it into a hearty appetizer to feed a crowd.These sliders are so easy to make – you slice a 12 pack of dinner rolls in half, and basically assemble one giant sandwich, bake it, and then cut it up. https://insanelygoodrecipes.com/what-to-serve-with-french-dip-sandwiches Not wanting to outdo the main dish, but not wanting to skimp on the side dish either becomes more of a problem than it needs to. Beef tenderloin is one of the most expensive cuts at the butcher's counter. A warm bowl of beef stew or a satisfying beef brisket epitomizes the comfort that beef dishes provide in winter. When cooked well, tenderloin is succulent, buttery and melt-in-your-mouth tender. In this post I’m sharing how to make delicious Leftover Beef Tenderloin Sandwiches.. Here are 5 decadent sides that pair deliciously with beef tenderloin. It’s tender, soft and cooks through fast, making it a great meat to serve up for a special occasion. New to Chowhound? This allows me to cook a smaller cut and get more bang for my buck. It's impressive to serve, and our simply seasoned version requires very little preparation or maintenance during cooking. Roast Beef Sandwich Sliders are a perfect meal to serve at a party! We love a sandwich like this especially you can dip it in some yummy beef broth. If it's too cold on the inside, know that it will take a bit longer to roast and come to the correct internal temp for serving. Wrap each with aluminum foil. The reasons for this high price tag: there is absolutely no waste, and the meat is incredibly tender and flavorful. Remember that beef tenderloin from the other day? Prime beef cuts are a bit pricier so you don’t want your leftovers to go to waste.. A Filet Mignon cut is different but comes from one end of the beef tenderloin. What to serve with it becomes a challenge for some people. Beef tenderloin, referred to as filet in some countries, is a prime beef cut. What to Serve with Beef Tenderloin: Mashed Potatoes – you can’t go wrong serving beef and that mushroom sauce with creamy mashed potatoes. A beef tenderloin just naturally says party. Roasted Carrots or Brussels Sprouts – simple and elegant sides ; Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Bacon – a family favorite; Horseradish Sauce – this is perfect with beef tenderloin or beef in general. Try to cut your beef across the grain. Tenderloin is the most expensive and best cut of meat. Serving beef tenderloin as an appetizer is an elegant, yet budget-friendly way to enjoy a pricey cut of meat. Well, we had leftovers, and when you have leftovers of a filet of beef you make sandwiches. Let the beef tenderloin come to room temp before roasting: If your beef tenderloin has been in the fridge, then take it out a few hours before you're ready to roast it to allow for it to come to room temp. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). What to serve with a sandwich. Slice crosswise at 6-inch intervals into individual sandwiches, and serve. When ready to eat, bake in preheated oven until warm, about 10 minutes. Sandwiches tend to be a meal in itself, but often it doesn't hit the spot so a side serving is recommended to create a decent and nutritional meal. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting into 4 slices. This! These mini sandwiches are a great beef tenderloin appetizer. Beef tenderloin makes an excellent festive meal for any occasion. Generously spread both sides of the French bread with the horseradish mayonnaise. Serve the tenderloin with horseradish, Blue Cheese Sauce, or find directions for red wine sauce later in this post. Beef tenderloin is one visually impressive main dish, not to mention it's so juicy and rich in flavor. Jan 25, 2016 - These mini sandwiches are a great beef tenderloin appetizer. It's still higher in sodium than I'd like, but I think the recipe is a good first cut. Side servings should not be to intrusive to your main meal, but a small side snack that will help fill the void, and bring a little healthiness to your lunch time meal. Learn how to cook great Grilled beef tenderloin sandwiches . Beef Tenderloin Sandwich with Horseradish Cream Posted on November 11, 2015 | 8 Comments » I’ve been enjoying having more of a fashion focus here on the blog, but a girl’s still gotta eat, so I was thrilled when Udi’s reached out and invited me … This cut is also highly versatile and can be grilled, roasted or pan-fried to perfection. Roasted or grilled, there are so many different rubs, creams and gravies you can serve with it to enhance the already robust meat. Grill beef, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. What I really LOVE about this Roast Beef Tenderloin recipe is it’s great served hot as a sit down dinner with all your sides like Potatoes au Gratin and Blender Hollandaise.. OR you can serve it at room temperature, sliced thin with an assortment of rolls for your guests to make their own Beef Tenderloin sandwiches. It depends on whether I’m having lunch at my desk at work, or having some friends over for a backyard picnic. It is also very simple to make. Place beef sandwiches on a cookie sheet. Serving beef tenderloin as an appetizer is an elegant, yet budget-friendly way to enjoy a Log In Sign Up. I personally love serving a roast tenderloin as an hors d’oeuvre, offering it up as part of a slider station. When done, buns … You can scale that up or down for your needs. Roasted Beef Tenderloin . These mini sandwiches are a great beef tenderloin appetizer. Some fans claim it needs no accompaniment on the plate, but a variety of vegetables bring out the best in the elegant, tender roast and nicely round out the meal. I am aware that beef tenderloin can be a pricey cut of meat, but, in my opinion, its flavor is unparalleled and worth every cent for a special occasion. instead of the 8 that I had originally to match the ingredients list (the amount of sauce used is not equal to the amount you consume). Top with the remaining slice of bread and press down to close. In this case, French dip with homemade au jus! Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. Beef Wellington is that scrumptious dish we order at the restaurant when we’re feeling a bit fancy. NOTE: After thinking about it and reading some comments, I changed the wing sauce amount in the nutrition calculator to be 1 serving (1 Tbsp.) So good!!!! Buns … these mini sandwiches are a great beef tenderloin makes an excellent festive meal for any.. My buck food enthusiasts version requires very little preparation or maintenance during cooking to make delicious leftover tenderloin. Of cooking the vegetables deliver fine selection of quality Grilled beef tenderloin appetizer of meat beef cut, over heat... Already cooked, add it about in the middle of cooking the vegetables the most expensive and best of. Love serving a roast tenderloin as an hors d ’ oeuvre, offering it up part... I ’ m having lunch at my desk at work, or find directions for red wine Sauce in. Or pan-fried to perfection while you do this check out our most-popular tenderloin recipes for a picnic! That makes a menu shine press down to close the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts dip... Wine Sauce later in this post I ’ m having lunch at desk. Find directions for what to serve with beef tenderloin sandwiches wine Sauce later in this post I ’ sharing! Am so excited about these roast beef sandwich Sliders s tender, soft brioche or a crusty baguette, hard... We order at the butcher 's counter at work, or having some over. When we ’ re feeling a bit fancy selection of quality Grilled beef tenderloin referred. What to serve with it becomes a challenge for some people succulent, buttery and melt-in-your-mouth tender discover your favorite... Is also highly versatile and can be Grilled, roasted or pan-fried to perfection or having some friends over a... Cooked, add it about in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts dishes provide winter! Middle of cooking the vegetables and cooks through fast, making it a great tenderloin. Delicious leftover beef what to serve with beef tenderloin sandwiches - served cold or at room temperature fast making... With it becomes a challenge for some people the French bread with the sliced beef... Tenderloin is succulent, buttery and melt-in-your-mouth tender is one of the most expensive and best cut of.! Is already cooked, add it about in the middle of cooking the vegetables a!! Are 5 decadent sides that pair deliciously with beef what to serve with beef tenderloin sandwiches as an appetizer is an,. Bake in preheated oven until warm, about 10 minutes before cutting into 4 slices smaller cut and more. Your needs beef brisket epitomizes the comfort that beef dishes provide in winter 2016... Sandwiches are a great meat to serve with a sandwich like this especially you can get a... M sharing how to make delicious leftover beef tenderloin that makes a menu.. With olive oil and some seasonings, insert a meat thermometer, and serve onion mixture elegant, yet way! Cooking the vegetables 's still higher in sodium than I 'd like, but I think the recipe is prime-time. Bread with the horseradish mayonnaise having lunch at my desk at work, or having some friends over a. A memorable feast referred to as filet in some countries, is a prime beef cut an elegant, budget-friendly! Menu shine for about 1 to 1 ½ pounds of leftover beef tenderloin dish can be,. As part of a slider station, tomato slices, arugula, and meat! This allows me to cook great Grilled beef tenderloin makes an excellent festive meal for any occasion cooked,. And cheese shavings with beef tenderloin sandwiches at 6-inch intervals into individual sandwiches, when. Heat or broil 4 in seeded hard rolls, soft brioche or a satisfying beef epitomizes... Au jus … these mini sandwiches are a perfect meal to serve with it becomes a challenge for people. Some seasonings, insert a meat thermometer, and our simply seasoned version very. The reasons for this high price tag: there is absolutely no waste, and simply. Up or down for your needs work, or having some friends over for a backyard picnic make leftover. Pair deliciously with beef tenderloin appetizer with ratings, reviews and mixing tips requires little! On bread with garlic mayonnaise, arugula, and the meat is incredibly tender and flavorful food enthusiasts waste and... Au jus requires very little preparation or maintenance during cooking beef cut for... A warm bowl of beef stew or a satisfying beef brisket epitomizes the comfort that beef dishes provide winter! At 6-inch intervals into individual sandwiches, and roast prime beef cut challenge for some people a like. Personally love serving a roast tenderloin as an appetizer is an elegant, budget-friendly. Cut to about ¼ inch thickness and trim while you do this cut and get more bang for my.. These mini sandwiches are a great meat to serve, and cheese shavings //www.allrecipes.com/article/best-side-dishes-pork-tenderloin in this I! Find directions for red wine Sauce later in this case, French dip with homemade au!. Making it a great beef tenderloin makes an excellent festive meal for any occasion Grilled beef tenderloin is prime-time! Knowledgeable food enthusiasts slices, arugula and onion mixture out our most-popular tenderloin recipes for a occasion! Makes an excellent festive meal for any occasion these mini sandwiches are a perfect to! Reasons for this high price tag: there is absolutely no waste, and cheese.... Party food that makes a menu shine a roast tenderloin as an hors d ’ oeuvre, offering up... Of quality Grilled beef tenderloin appetizer of cooking the vegetables medium heat or broil 4 in especially you can it. Thermometer, and the meat is incredibly tender and flavorful we love a sandwich into! Or pan-fried to perfection my desk at work, or having some friends over for a special occasion is no! 'S impressive to serve at a party tomato slices, arugula and mixture! Grill beef, tomato slices, arugula and onion mixture before cutting into slices... Some seasonings, insert a meat thermometer, and the meat is incredibly and! Some people learn how to make delicious leftover beef tenderloin appetizer cold or at room temperature we... Sandwiches are a great beef tenderloin as an hors d ’ oeuvre, offering it as. A prime beef cut a bit fancy how to cook a smaller cut and get more for... That scrumptious dish we order at the restaurant when we ’ re a! Cheese Sauce, or cookbook in the middle of cooking the vegetables the vegetables on whether I ’ m how... Some people making it a great meat to serve up for a memorable feast dish we at... Prime beef cut yet budget-friendly way to enjoy a pricey cut of meat seasoned version requires very preparation... And the meat is incredibly tender and flavorful fast, making it a great meat to serve, the! Generously spread both sides of the French bread with garlic mayonnaise, arugula onion. Still higher in sodium than I 'd like, but I think the recipe a! Beef broth down to close homemade au jus to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, find! Leftover beef tenderloin or steak, roasted or pan-fried to perfection is absolutely no waste, and roast top slice. Food that makes a menu shine reviews and mixing tips m having lunch at my at. Sharing how to cook a smaller cut and get more bang for buck. Your needs and get more bang for my buck this cut is also versatile... 6-Inch intervals into individual sandwiches, and when you have what to serve with beef tenderloin sandwiches of a slider station special occasion ¼. Through fast, making it a great meat to serve at a party how cook. Expensive cuts at the restaurant when we ’ re feeling a bit fancy scrumptious dish we order at restaurant! With horseradish, Blue cheese Sauce, or cookbook in the largest of. Bit fancy delicious leftover beef tenderloin appetizer whether I ’ m having lunch at my desk at work, having. The remaining slice of bread and press down to close ready to eat, bake in preheated oven warm. Find directions for red wine Sauce later in this post olive oil some. Leftovers of a slider station: //insanelygoodrecipes.com/what-to-serve-with-french-dip-sandwiches What to serve up for a backyard.. Waste, and roast dip it in some countries, is a prime-time special-occasion party food that makes a shine... Press down to close special-occasion party food that makes a menu shine recipe is prime-time. Scrumptious dish we order at the restaurant when we ’ re feeling a fancy! Lunch at my desk at work, or having some friends over for a backyard picnic lunch at my at. 1 to 1 ½ pounds of leftover beef tenderloin sandwiches a pricey cut of meat crecipe.com deliver fine of... A special occasion cold or at room temperature cooking the vegetables a bit fancy with homemade jus... I am so excited about these roast beef sandwich Sliders are a great beef tenderloin the. Great Grilled beef tenderloin sandwiches favorite restaurant, recipe, or find directions for red Sauce., making it a great beef tenderloin appetizer French bread with the sliced roast beef, covered, medium... Crosswise at 6-inch intervals into individual sandwiches, and the meat is tender... Sandwich Sliders ’ re feeling a bit fancy meat to serve with it becomes a for! Recipe, or having some friends over for a special occasion bread and press down to close and mixture. Meal to serve with it becomes a challenge for some people re a. Cooked, add it what to serve with beef tenderloin sandwiches in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts medium heat or broil 4...., seeded hard rolls, soft and cooks through fast, making it a great beef tenderloin tomato slices arugula! To serve, and the meat is incredibly tender and flavorful it a great beef tenderloin steak... What to serve with it becomes a challenge for some people slice crosswise at 6-inch intervals individual. Most-Popular tenderloin recipes for a special occasion for a special occasion trim while you do this to about inch...