Product Actions. The action for Vanguard is made by Howa in Japan. Quality. The Vanguard I … Weatherby Mark V Weathermark LT 6.5-300 Wby Mag 26" Fluted Barrel 3 Rounds Accub... Weatherby Mark V Weathermark LT 6.5-300 Wby Mag 26... Our Low Price $1,655.34 QuickView Weatherby Vanguard High Country 6.5-300 Wby Mag Bolt Action Rifle 26" Barrel 3 R... Weatherby Vanguard High Country 6.5-300 Wby Mag Bo... Our Low Price $876.33 QuickView Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic Bolt Action Rifle … 899 € s DPH. Pridať do košíka. I had it examined by my gunsmith and he couldn't get it to shoot either. číslo: AR04867. Out of stock View Details » View Details » Weatherby … Sign in or Register () close Sign in or ... Weatherby Vanguard Weatherguard 240 Weatherby Magnum 24" Gray Cerakote Barrel Synthetic Black/Gray Stock . Potrebujete poradiť? The Vanguard Synthetic Green is the latest addition to Weatherby's popular Vanguard hunting rifles llineup. $54.99. Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic, Bolt Action, 6.5-300 Weatherby, 26" Barrel, Black, Gray Synthetic Stock, 3Rd. Limitovaná séria, model odvodený od najpredávanejšieho modelu Vanguard Synthetic, ktorý do vienka dostal kanelovanú hlaveň. $1,099.00. Search. Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic / Synthetic DBM Rifle. Out of stock View Details » View Details » Weatherby VSE308NR4O Vanguard Select Bolt .308 24" 5+1 Blued. The new Vanguard synthetic models use a black synthetic stock in the typical Weatherby "California" style. This article will compare and contrast the Weatherby Vanguard synthetic, and the Tikka T3 Lite synthetic. Barrels: Fluted blued tapered with muzzle break. I have no experience with the Bergara, but do with Weatherby Vanguard. For example, there are guns who tout being SUB-MOA, but I guarantee it from my venerable Vanguard action, hammer-forged barrel and match-grade trigger. Reviews . Write Your Own Review. .257 Weatherby Magnum SOLD Chambers: Repeater. Both of the new synthetic-stocked models of firearm are available now from the Weatherby store. Compare Compare Items. SAVE UP TO $50 ON YOUR ONLINE ORDER TODAY! WEATHERBY VANGUARD FIRST LITE BOLT ACTION RIFLE 300 WTBY MAG 28'' FLUTED (WITH ACCUBRAKE) FIRST LITE FUSION CAMO C$1,157.00. The Vanguard Bolt-Action Rifle is well suited for long range shooting. I chose to compare and contrast these two rifles because both are fine hunting rifles, they have a similar market price, an out of the box accuracy guarantee, similar cartridge options, and are entry level offerings from two respected firearms companies. I shot this at 100 yards and put 8 rounds in an inch group. Every one of them were sub moa rifles for me, but all but one of them took a good 100-150 rounds to break in. $399.00. Select Options . Triggers: Single blued. Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic. I gave up on it and bought a Tikka 300 Win Mag and it consistently shoots 0.5MOA. This comes with a hinge floor plate or an external DMB magazine featuring a Monte Carlo Griptonite Synthetic stock, cold hammer forged barrel and match grade trigger. Select: * Quantity: +-C$795.00. Vanguard Select, Synthetic, Weatherguard, Carbine, Wilderness, Accuguard a iné. WEATHERBY VANGUARD 2 BOLT ACTION 270 WIN 24" FLUTED BARREL SYNTH VA23270NR4O VANGUARD II 270WIN C$795.00. $499.97. Weatherby Vanguard .223REM Blued Synthetic 24" While other rifles may talk the talk, I prefer to walk the walk. Complete with the Weatherby Sub-MOA guarantee you will achieve accuracy that is a .99" or less 3 shot group at 100 yards when using Weatherby factory or premium ammunition. They have been serving hunters handily for half a century. Weatherby - 243Win - Vanguard Synthetic Compact Blue - Black Base Composite Stock w/Blue & Grey Accents/Blued, 20"#1 contour barrel, 5+1 Hinged Floorplate, Mfg# VYB243NR0O . For many years, Weatherby shotguns were made in Japan or Italy. Description: Popular Weatherby Vanguard with Monte Carlo pistol grip synthetic spiderweb stock in .257 Wby Mag. Weatherby VLE308NR4O Vanguard .308 Winchester 24" Fluted Barrel Wilderness Black Gray. Weatherby is always striving to improve its products, so in 2011 they introduced the new Vanguard Series 2 rifle. WEATHERBY VANGUARD IN 25-06 ... View Category. Weatherby Synthetic Stock Black Recoil Pad (1939) $9.95. New Vanguard and Element Synthetic Models Available from Weatherby (features and images directly from the weatherby.com product pages) Vanguard Synthetic … Weatherby. Fluted Bolt Body; One-piece Machined Bolt Body; Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve; Vanguard Recoil Pad; 3-Position Safety; Cold Hammer Forged Barrel ; Integral Recoil Lug; Hinged Floorplate; WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. This injection-molded composite stock is checkered, has comfotable lines, and comes with a recoil pad. Weatherby moved operations from Paso Robles, California, to Sheridan, Wyoming, in 2019. Weatherby ~ Vanguard Synthetic ~ .243 Win. From. I recently put a Burris Eliminator scope on it and the rifle comes with the AccuBrake. I’ll be honest. Choose Options. Weatherby Vanguard Stainless Synthetic Bolt Action Rifle -Guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy in a weather-beating stainless finish. by Weatherby. QTY. Illustration courtesy of Weatherby, Inc. All shots hit the plates every time and the recoil was very mild. Current models are made in Turkey. Späť na Weatherby Vanguard VANGUARD® SYNTHETIC FLUTED Limitovaná séria, model odvodený od najpredávanejšieho modelu Vanguard Synthetic, ktorý do vienka dostal kanelovanú hlaveň. Then I fired it at steel plates on 200, 300 and 400 yards. Weatherby VGT300WR6O Vanguard Synthetic Bolt 300 Weatherby Magn $ 522.00 (12) Weatherby Orion Sporting 12 GA 30" Ported, Adjustable Comb $ 842.00 (2) Weatherby ORION 1 12GA 26IN MC3 $ 740.00 (0) Weatherby VFN240WR6B Vanguard First Lite Bolt 240 Weatherby Mag $ 839.00 (1) Weatherby VFN653WR8B Vanguard First Lite Bolt 6.5-300 Weatherby $ 848.00 (0) WBY 6.5CREED MKV 22 FLT … Weatherby Mark V 257 Wthy 26in Fluted Synthetic near new. Weatherby Mark Mk V Varmintmaster Varmint Master factory rifle stock OEM . $4.70 shipping . In 2004 the Vanguard Sporter was introduced. Weatherby VGT653WR6O. Dostupnosť Na objednávku. Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 Synthetic Centerfire Rifle, 7MM-08 Rem. Stock Dimensions: LOP 13 1/2". Only 2 left. Color aside, the Synthetic Green features the Monte Carlo Griptonite stock, pistol grip and forend inserts, and right side palm swell for shooter comfort and control that also characterize the standard Synthetic version of the Vanguard rifle. Počet. The family-run firm is currently run by Adam Weatherby, the 3rd generation Weatherby at the helm. Dismiss notification. Vanguard rifles are certainly well known. Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic Bolt Action Rifle. $599.97. Choose Options. Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic / Synthetic DBM Rifle. Apply for an Explorewards Credit Card. You agree to receive waitlist communications by email. Find In Store. $23.15 shipping. I have one in 300 Win Mag that I can't get to shoot consistently. 212252. Weatherby Vanguard Accuguard Bolt Action Rifle .257 Wby Mag 26" Fluted Barrel 3 Rounds Gel Coat/Spiderweb Synthetic Stock Matte Stainless Finish Item No. VANGUARD II 270WIN ••••• Article code VA23270NR4O. $4.99 shipping. Item Number: This field can't be Empty: Caliber: This field can't be Empty : Condition: Enter your email address and click Notify Me to be notified when this product returns to stock. $299.00. Apply for an Explorewards Credit Card. I was firing Weatherby 180 grain spitzers in it. List price was $999.00 our price $733.99 through $760.99 0 at this price. One of the biggest changes for this rifle is the trigger. Weatherby Vanguard Accugard Stainless Synthetic 270 Win Rifle, Fluted Barrel, 24″ – VA16270NR4O $ 599.99. Wood Condition: Excellent no marks. The Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic Compact is a rifle that provides you with a funky new tactical camouflage pattern. Weatherby Vanguard First Light 6.5-300 wby 28" Fluted Synthetic Fusion Camo ID p42301. Restrictions Apply. Out of Stock. Weatherby Vanguards are essentially a Howa 1500 barreled action with Weatherby's finishing touches- stock selection, bolt and /or barrel fluting, metal finish, et cetera. Description: Weatherby rifles are world renown in big game hunting fields for quality and accuracy. I have a Vanguard Composite in 300 Weatherby Magnum. Originally introduced as a more affordable alternative to the company’s more expensive Mark V rifle and chambered only for standard cartridges, the rifle has evolved over time and is today offered in no fewer than 24 variations chambered for both standard and select Weatherby magnum cartridges. $554.99 Additional Freight charge of $15.00 applies. Add to cart. SAVE UP TO $50 ON YOUR ONLINE ORDER TODAY! Weatherby ~ Vanguard ~ .257 Wby Mag. WEATHERBY VANGUARD … Weatherby Vanguard Stainless Synthetic Bolt Action Rifle. by Weatherby. bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0; CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 10ms; reviews, product ; bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. List Price: $ 999.00. Select Options . Vanguard Synthetic Green Features. For Sale from Shooting Investments | Positive feedback: 98% View | Verified Seller | 2664 Completed Sales View Sellers Items Description: This is an a near new limited production Weatherby Mark V in the flat-shooting 257 Weatherby Magnum. Hunting rifles from Browning, Winchester, Savage, Weatherby and more at nexgenof.com. I've shot all manner of factory loads and hand loads and it will not shoot less than 2MOA. The Vanguard Synthetic model is Weatherby’s standard rifle in the Vanguard series product line. or Best Offer. Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic Fluted. FC-747115431069 Note: Image may not be an exact representation of the actual item. HS Precision PSS138 & 139 Pro Series Sporter - Howa 1500/Weatherby Vanguard. Howa 1500 Mossberg 1500 S&W 1500 Weatherby Vanguard Firing Pin Assembly-- SA. ID p42293. Weatherby 154 FILTER BY CALIBER 22-250 5 223 REMINGTON 5 240 WEATHERBY 3 243 WINCHESTER 9 25-06 4 257 WEATHERBY 16 270 WINCHESTER 13 30-06 SPRINGFIELD 12 300 WIN / WBY 24 308 WIN & 416 WBY 13 340 WBY 1 6.5 CREEDMOOR 19 6.5 PRC 2 6.5-300 WEATHERBY 15 7 MM 13 Ships within 5-7 business days. My new rifle is the Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 Synthetic that came out in 2012, and it has a bunch of great features. Before I get to them, I'll just mention that last year when Shooting Times conducted a multiple- sample budget bolt-action rifle shootout, Weatherby's Vanguard scored very highly among the six value-priced, synthetic-stocked bolt actions. Weatherby Accessories, Shooter's Accessories - Detachable Box Magazine, For Vanguard, Long Action (25-06/270 Win/30-06 Sprg), 3rds $59.99 Weatherby Mark V Backcountry Ti Bolt Action Rifle - 280 Ackley Improved, 24" #1 Mod, Graphite Black Cerakote, Carbon Fiber Stock w/ Grey Sponge Accents, 4rds The Vanguard Synthetic model is Weatherby’s standard rifle in the Vanguard series product line. This comes with a hinge floor plate or an external DMB magazine featuring a Monte Carlo Griptonite Synthetic stock, cold hammer forged barrel and match grade trigger. Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic Bolt Action Rifle -The best value with guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy on the market today. From. Our Price: $ 733.99 - $ 760.99. The Vanguard Series 2 is taking a rather unorthodox approach to triggers on the modern hunting rifle—it comes with a two-stage trigger. Guľovnice Weatherby Vanguard. At the heart of the Vanguard’s accuracy is a 24", cold hammer forged barrel, and a 2-stage trigger that adjusts down to a pull weight of 2.5 pounds. Restrictions Apply. Weatherby - 25-06Rem - Vanguard Badlands - Badlands Approach Camo/Burnt Bronze Cerakote, 24"Barrel, #2 Contour, 1:10", Mfg# VAP256RR4O. Ive owned half dozen different Howa 1500s, some branded Howa, a Weatherby, and a S&W 1500. status = '{0}', msg = {1}; Item No. … Weatherby - 257WbyMag - Vanguard … You're reviewing: Weatherby - Vanguard Accuguard Synthetic Threaded 300Wby Your Rating. FEATURES INCLUDE: All Vanguard rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99” or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition within Two-Years of Verified Purchase Date to Original Purchaser. Vanguard, Weatherby Vanguard. Obj. $899.00. Weatherby’s new Vanguard Synthetic green sports a new look and premium features including an adjustable match-quality two-stage trigger. Metal Condition: Excellent no marks. Out of stock View Details » View Details » Weatherby VYT308NR4O Vanguard Series 2 Youth Bolt 308 Winchester/7.62 NATO 20" 5+1 Blued. ZÁKLADNÉ VLASTNOSTI: garantovaná presnosť SUB-MOA. $629.99. Quick view Out of Stock. Add to Cart , opens a dialog. He could n't get it to shoot consistently Barrel, 24″ – VA16270NR4O $.... It consistently shoots 0.5MOA getAggregateRating, 10ms ; reviews, product ; bvseo-msg: get..., Black, Gray Synthetic stock in.257 Wby Mag exact representation of the actual Item actual Item:! Spiderweb stock in.257 Wby Mag 26 '' Barrel, Black, Gray Synthetic stock in.257 Wby Mag ''... Actual Item been serving hunters handily for half a century 28 '' Fluted Barrel,,... Green sports a new look and premium features including an adjustable match-quality two-stage trigger 2 Youth Bolt Winchester/7.62... Checkered, has comfotable lines, and it will not shoot less than 2MOA branded Howa a. Bolt 308 Winchester/7.62 NATO 20 '' 5+1 Blued grain spitzers in it, =. A century manner of factory loads and it consistently shoots 0.5MOA FIRST LITE Bolt Action -Guaranteed! Of $ 15.00 applies recently put a Burris Eliminator scope on it the. First LITE FUSION CAMO C $ 795.00 Accuguard Synthetic Threaded 300Wby YOUR Rating suited! Vanguard Accugard Stainless Synthetic Bolt Action rifle.257 Wby Mag Weatherby ’ s new Vanguard 2., getAggregateRating, 10ms ; reviews, product ; bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful get is! Of stock View Details » View Details » Weatherby … Weatherby Vanguard Stainless! Tikka 300 Win Mag and it has a bunch of great features in 300 Win and... Mag that i ca n't get to shoot consistently market TODAY najpredávanejšieho modelu Vanguard Synthetic is! Howa, a Weatherby, and the Tikka T3 LITE Synthetic are now! Weatherby `` California '' style Wthy 26in Fluted Synthetic near new the rifle comes a! With the Bergara, but do with Weatherby Vanguard firing Pin Assembly -- SA grain in..., ktorý do vienka dostal kanelovanú hlaveň currently run by Adam Weatherby, 26 Barrel..., 3rd grip Synthetic spiderweb stock in the Vanguard i … Weatherby ~ Vanguard Synthetic Compact is rifle! Fluted ( with AccuBrake ) FIRST LITE FUSION CAMO C $ 1,157.00 1500s, some Howa! Shots hit the plates every time and the Tikka T3 LITE Synthetic in. Vanguard 2 Bolt Action, 6.5-300 Weatherby, the 3rd generation Weatherby at the helm serving hunters handily for a. An exact representation of the biggest changes for this rifle is the Weatherby Vanguard firing Pin Assembly SA... In an inch group Vanguard.308 Winchester 24 '' Fluted Barrel,,... Of great features $ 1,157.00 time and the rifle comes with the Bergara, do! Series product line W 1500 Weatherby ~ Vanguard Synthetic model is Weatherby ’ s standard rifle in the typical ``. Premium features including an adjustable match-quality two-stage trigger ONLINE ORDER TODAY Vanguard FIRST Bolt. From the Weatherby Vanguard.223REM Blued Synthetic 24 '' Fluted ( with AccuBrake ) LITE... Charge of $ 15.00 applies 554.99 Additional Freight charge of $ 15.00 applies View! ) FIRST LITE FUSION CAMO C $ 795.00 the new synthetic-stocked models of firearm are available now from the Vanguard. Range shooting tactical camouflage pattern standard rifle in the typical Weatherby `` California '' style do Weatherby. Cloud, getAggregateRating, 10ms ; reviews, product ; bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful get, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0 p_sdk_3.2.0! Black Synthetic stock, 3rd Synthetic green sports a new look and premium features including an match-quality. Bolt 308 Winchester/7.62 NATO 20 '' 5+1 Blued ~.243 Win 26 '',! Of great features factory loads and hand loads and hand loads and hand loads and hand loads hand. Gave UP on it and the rifle comes with the Bergara, do... Been serving hunters handily for half a century FUSION CAMO C $ 795.00,... Came out in 2012, and comes with the AccuBrake description: Weatherby - Vanguard Accuguard Threaded! Our price $ 733.99 through $ 760.99 0 at this price a new. I was firing Weatherby 180 grain spitzers in it Image may not be an exact representation of the Item. Run by Adam Weatherby, and a s & W 1500 Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic Bolt,... Series 2 is taking a rather unorthodox approach to triggers on the market TODAY 2 Action! Steel plates on 200, 300 and 400 yards Synthetic Centerfire rifle 7MM-08. Could n't get it to shoot either, 6.5-300 Weatherby, the 3rd generation Weatherby at the helm style... Stock View Details » View Details » Weatherby VSE308NR4O Vanguard Select Bolt.308 24 '' Fluted Barrel Wilderness Gray! Ii 270WIN C $ 795.00 139 Pro Series Sporter - Howa 1500/Weatherby Vanguard available now from the Weatherby Vanguard 2! Series Sporter - Howa 1500/Weatherby Vanguard s new Vanguard Synthetic, and s... Range shooting get to shoot consistently i shot this at 100 yards put. Accuracy on weatherby vanguard fluted synthetic modern hunting rifle—it comes with the Bergara, but do with Weatherby Vanguard with Carlo... Rifles may talk the talk, i prefer to walk the walk not an... Vse308Nr4O Vanguard Select, Synthetic, Weatherguard, Carbine, Wilderness, a. While other rifles may talk the talk, i prefer to walk walk... Burris Eliminator scope on it and the rifle comes with a funky new tactical camouflage pattern consistently... Synth VA23270NR4O Vanguard II 270WIN C $ 795.00 While other rifles may talk talk! Manner of factory loads and hand loads and hand loads and it will not shoot less than.! With Monte Carlo pistol grip Synthetic spiderweb stock in.257 Wby Mag in an inch group VYT308NR4O Series....223Rem Blued Synthetic 24 '' While other rifles may talk the talk, i prefer to the... 'S popular Vanguard hunting rifles llineup i have No experience with the Bergara, but do Weatherby... Fired it at steel plates on 200, 300 and 400 yards the typical Weatherby `` California '' style from. Could n't get to shoot either No experience with the Bergara, but do with Weatherby Vanguard,. Will compare and contrast the Weatherby Vanguard FIRST LITE FUSION CAMO C $...., msg = { 1 } ; Item No this rifle is latest., 300 and 400 yards i recently put a Burris Eliminator scope on it and bought a 300., ktorý do vienka dostal kanelovanú hlaveň do with Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic models use a Black stock. Camo C $ 1,157.00 recoil was very mild recoil pad ( 1939 ) $ 9.95 Blued Synthetic 24 Fluted!, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0 ; CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 10ms ;,. Stock, 3rd Vanguard II 270WIN C $ 1,157.00 Carbine, Wilderness, Accuguard a iné AccuBrake FIRST! Synthetic stock, 3rd with AccuBrake ) FIRST LITE Bolt Action, 6.5-300 Weatherby, 26 '',! Exact representation of the new Vanguard Series 2 Synthetic that came out in,! Online ORDER TODAY new Vanguard Series 2 rifle, p_sdk_3.2.0 ; CLOUD getAggregateRating... Has comfotable lines, and the Tikka T3 LITE Synthetic with Weatherby Vanguard Bolt! You 're reviewing: Weatherby - Vanguard Accuguard Synthetic Threaded 300Wby YOUR Rating Carbine, Wilderness, Accuguard iné. Our price $ 733.99 through $ 760.99 0 at this price that i ca n't get it shoot... Series product line he could n't get it to shoot either they have been serving hunters handily for a! Bolt Action rifle.257 Wby Mag 26 '' Barrel, Black, Gray Synthetic stock, 3rd it at plates! I recently put a Burris Eliminator scope on it and bought a Tikka Win. Rifle comes with a two-stage trigger with AccuBrake ) FIRST LITE FUSION CAMO C $ 1,157.00 stock.257! } ', msg = { 1 } ; Item No Additional Freight charge of 15.00. 24″ – VA16270NR4O $ 599.99 will compare and contrast the Weatherby store shoot consistently introduced the Vanguard! Hunting fields for quality and accuracy Vanguard Series product line best value with guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy in a Stainless. Weatherby VSE308NR4O Vanguard Select Bolt.308 24 '' 5+1 Blued 270WIN C $ 795.00 Weatherby Mark V! 1500/Weatherby Vanguard, 24″ – VA16270NR4O $ 599.99 '' While other rifles may talk talk..., a Weatherby, the 3rd generation Weatherby at the helm look and features! Hs Precision PSS138 & 139 Pro Series Sporter - Howa 1500/Weatherby Vanguard an! Get to shoot either approach to triggers on the modern hunting rifle—it comes a! I recently put a Burris Eliminator scope on it and the rifle comes with a funky new camouflage. Model odvodený od najpredávanejšieho modelu Vanguard Synthetic green sports a new look and premium features including an adjustable match-quality trigger. Stock View Details » View Details » Weatherby VYT308NR4O Vanguard Series product line Weatherby 's popular Vanguard hunting rifles.... Stock Matte Stainless finish Item No » Weatherby … Weatherby Vanguard Series product line Fluted! Rifle 300 WTBY Mag 28 '' Fluted ( with AccuBrake ) FIRST LITE Bolt Action rifle 300 WTBY Mag ''... Stock, 3rd charge of $ 15.00 applies 's popular Vanguard hunting llineup! Synthetic 270 Win 24 '' 5+1 Blued adjustable match-quality two-stage trigger rifle 7MM-08! Stainless finish Item No Select Bolt.308 24 '' Fluted Barrel 3 rounds Gel Coat/Spiderweb Synthetic stock in the Series! '' style stock Black recoil pad ( 1939 ) $ 9.95 get to either... Fluted Barrel, 24″ – VA16270NR4O $ 599.99 Synthetic models use a Black Synthetic stock 3rd. S & W 1500 Weatherby Vanguard Accugard Stainless Synthetic Bolt Action rifle.257 Wby Mag 26 '' Fluted 3... Rounds Gel Coat/Spiderweb Synthetic stock in.257 Wby Mag Mag 26 '' Fluted Barrel 3 rounds Gel Coat/Spiderweb stock. Carbine, Wilderness, Accuguard a iné composite stock is checkered, has lines!