By combining a stain with polyurethane, the need for multiple product applications is eliminated, and wood surfaces are enriched with a deep, rich, beautiful color and protected by long-lasting polyurethane with a semi-gloss finish. VARATHANE Ultimate Wood Stain - 236 mL - American Walnut: we've got it. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Already purchased your product? $13.96. You must, however, be careful not to add too much pigment, because unlike paint, the poly is clear and will show any uneven colour distribution. Buy It Now. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Stain and Polyurethane. Polyurethane and lacquer are both water-resistant and good for finishing unsealed wood surfaces. Absolutely HORRIBLE. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Varathane 239587H Water Based Wood Stain & Polyurethane, Quart, Dark Walnut at Amazon.com. Antique Walnut, Gloss 4.3 out of 5 stars 10. 2 Cans Varathane 32 Oz Stain & Poly Rich Color 266162 American Walnut Semi Gloss. It is also easy to apply with a good brush, but it has to be applied thick to keep it even. Finally checked on Amazon and there it was. Customize color or achieve a darker color by adding additional coats. This innovative, oil-based formula provides deep, rich color and polyurethane finish in one easy step. I have to strip the area of the floor where I put this down. Brand New. Varathane One Step Stain & Polyurethane is a water-based acrylic oil-modified urethane designed to stain and protect wood surfaces in one easy application. Low odor formula dries fast for quick project completion on your wood surfaces. You can still see the wood grain quite well! Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Select and compare the different colors available from the Varathane® Wood Stain product line to see what color suits you best. Electrode, Comp-59606036-b1f2-403f-bbc5-77881e97295b, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-dae3b69a-007-176a659503ba50, Generated: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 22:37:19 GMT. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Varathane Water Based Stain: A Great Product, Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2016. I have some scratches and tiny repairs. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Varathane, qt, early american, water based stain & polyurethane, easy 1 step application 2x more durable than traditional stain & poly products, new technology allows for 1 coat coverage vs 3 coats traditionally, perfect for interior wood finishing projects like furniture, trim, cabinets, doors & paneling, decor & craft items, easy soap & water clean up. Transformed my kitchen cabinets in less then an hour, and hardly any smell. Interior Stain (117) Varnish (31) Solvents, Dryers and Treatments (4) Patching Compounds (4) Brushes, Rollers and Trays (2) Oil Finish and Waxes (1) More ways to shop ECO Products (14) Product selection from VARATHANE. Home Furniture Beaver Homes & Cottages Beauti -Tone. Great finish on inexpensive wood. Add to wish list. Stain and polyurethane is a time-saver that provides a rich color and polyurethane in one product allowing projects to be finished quickly. 946mL Premium Kona Alkyd Wood Stain. By Varathane I assume you mean "off the shelf" polyurethane. The water-based formula is low-odor, fast dry and offers easy soap and water clean-up. Varathane One-Step Stain & Polyurethane allows the user to both stain and protect their wood surfaces in one easy application. This is the best choice currently available in the market at the best price. It looks nice when your done. Compare. Varathane Classic Wood Interior Stain provides a rich natural color that beautifully enhances the wood grain. VARATHANE # 1866-135. Great product. Not stain in the sense you flood and wipe off. Shop varathane premium fast dry dark walnut interior stain (actual net contents: ... Varathane Premium Fast Dry DARK WALNUT Interior Stain (Actual Net Contents: 32-fl oz) Item #516579 Model #262006. Fast drying formula dries in 1 hour and uses nano pigments to offer superior color and coverage. Applies easily with high quality synthetic brush, lint-free cloth or foam applicator. Read honest … But decided against it and began staining the drawers. This stuff is very good. Customize color or achieve a darker color by adding additional coats. The water-based formula is low-odor, fast dry and offers easy soap and water clean-up. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Varathane One Step Stain & Polyurethane adds rich color and a smooth protective finish. I used 5 coats to get the results you see in the pictures. there is no smell and it dries fast. And it only takes one hour to dry! Clear Gloss Water-Based Interior Polyurethane (2-Pack) ... 6 Cans Varathane 8 Oz Stain & Polyurethane 530 Provincial Semi … Krylon K03607000 Wood Stain Earthen Brown Spray Stain … Varathane Semi-Transparent Dark Walnut Oil-Based Urethane Modified Alkyd Wood Stain 0.5 pt. ... Topcoat with Varathane Polyurethane to provide long term protection and durability. Stir the clear coat in its container, then spread it along the wood’s grain with a fresh brush or rag. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Great product. Varathane 1 qt. But oh well! A deep, rich wood stain color plus a white paint over the top will look weathered after distressing. Awful. No one in the big stores believed there was a product that could mix the stain in with the polyurethane and make it work with a water base. Semi-gloss finish. Varathane Premium Dark Walnut stain was so rich. C $35.84. Varathane Interior Elite Diamond Finish Water Based Interior Semi-Gloss Crystal Clear Transparent 1 . Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2018. Years ago when I was building fireplaces, patios, etc., I found I could paint the river rocks with a clear varathane seal. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Used it on my hardwood floors to add some color and shine and also on other small projects. Finish the wood with a clear top coat to protect it from damage. The original color was a darker walnut - similar to the Old Masters American Walnut. After staining the outer part of the dresser, I almost went with the two-tone look because the stain looked so pretty with the natural wood. American Walnut Premium Fast Dry Interior Wood Stain (2-Pack) provides high quality color in 1 coat to enhance the natural beauty of interior wood surfaces. Discover (and save!) Rust-Oleum Stain & Polyurethane is designed to add rich color and protect wood surfaces in one easy application. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm ? The water-based formula is low-odor, fast dry and offers easy soap and water clean-up. They have a number of colors, etc. Go to. 0 Reviews $ Free Store Pickup Today ... Varathane Gloss Clear Oil-Based Polyurethane 1 qt. See all details for Varathane 239587H Water Based Wood Stain & Polyurethane, Quart, Dark... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The combined stain and polyurethane eliminates the need for multiple product applications allowing for faster project completion. My next project is a midcentury walnut piece. $14.26. Rust-Oleum Stain & Polyurethane is designed to add rich color and protect wood surfaces in one easy application. Varathane One-Step Stain & Polyurethane allows you to apply both a stain and a polyurethane in one easy step! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Varathane 239587H Water Based Wood Stain & Polyurethane, Quart, Dark Walnut at Amazon.com. The ravages of time and use of a piece of furniture can be limited by a durable top or finish coat. We aim to show you accurate product information. Just brush on and you’re done. Varathane® Premium Wood Stain penetrates up to twice as deep as competitive brands to reveal the beauty of natural wood grain. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Try it! Stain and Polyurethane. By combining a stain with polyurethane, the need for multiple product applications is eliminated, and wood surfaces are enriched with a deep, rich, beautiful color and protected by long-lasting polyurethane with a semi-gloss finish. Looks like dark brown, dull PAINT on the floor. Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2014. The best way to visualize a stain color is to see it on a piece of wood and in a real setting. Wash out the brush with water. ... 6 Cans Varathane 8 Oz Stain & Polyurethane 530 Provincial Semi Gloss Rich Color. Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2018. Suitable for interior use only. Love this peoduct. It can also be used over polyurethane finishes, so you can change the color of your finished wood, without removing the existing finish. I get kind of hesitant about these because I usually want it to a stain and not paint. Would definitely buy again. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov. With our color visualizer tool we let you do just that! Shop for Varathane products online and get Free shipping to any Home store! FREE shipping to a store on eligible orders ... 946mL Premium American Walnut Alkyd Wood Stain. I don't like dark brown walnut stain. Satisfaction guaranteed for a full refund of purchase price. This innovative, water-based formula provides deep, rich color and Varathane ® ’s renowned polyurethane finish—both in one easy step. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. I've never mixed the two, but I don't see why it shouldn't work. Here we also have the top 10 best varathane polyurethane just for you. Rust-Oleum Stain & Polyurethane is designed to add rich color and protect wood surfaces in one easy application. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. It absorbs well into the wood, but would cover better using a sponge brush. Varathane Classic Wood Interior Stain provides a rich natural color that beautifully enhances the wood grain. Varathane 239587H Water Based Wood Stain & Polyurethane, Quart, Dark... Varathane 239587H Water Based Wood Stain & Polyurethane, Quart, Dark Walnut. I decided to paint the trim white and stain all the doors and closet doors. It brought out all the beautiful colors in the rocks. I unfortunately ordered the oil base stain first because of some wording and Amazon made it good and got us the water based product. Jen Woodhouse from The House of Wood explains how to get this look in this tutorial. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Both water- and oil-based polyurethane are varnishes, and they dry to a naturally glossy finish. Take advantage of unbeatable inventory and prices from Quebec's expert in construction & renovation. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. to see all the coverage offered for each product. The water cleanup is a good thing. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I'm still happy with the results. Free shipping . ... Varathane 211804 Premium Wood Stain, 1/2 Pt, American Walnut. Varathane One-Step Stain & Polyurethane allows you to apply both a stain and polyurethane in one easy step! Rust-Oleum Stain & Polyurethane is designed to add rich color and protect wood surfaces in one easy application. Wood surfaces are enriched with a deep, rich, beautiful color and protected by a long-lasting polyurethane with a semi-gloss finish. 946 ml. While wood stains add color and bring out the beauty of the wood, clear finishes protect the wood and enhance its beauty. American Chestnut Gloss Oil-Based Interior Stain and Polyurethane provides a fast and simple solution to stain and protect wood in just one step. Minwax® PolyShades® enhances wood grain by combining beautiful rich stain color and long-lasting polyurethane protection in one easy step. This exclusive, water-based formula provides deep, rich color and Varathane's® renowned polyurethane finish-plus low odor, fast dry time and easy water clean-up. That would not work well. Varathane 1 qt. HotDogOnAStick, purchased on August 7, 2020, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. The cheapest Varathane polyurethane goes for $47 while the Minwax polyurethane costs $17. Electrode, Comp-537bbbc1-21d0-425d-b4bc-13e3dfe5d82d, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-bc5d6714-007-176a6599c8ba60, Generated: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 22:37:39 GMT, Electrode, Comp-e0f70caa-8f5e-4d4a-97fb-4075ec2253ec, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-8a2e923a-007-176a66998c1926, Generated: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 22:55:07 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Technical issues, but we ’ ll be back in a flash are... Customize color or achieve a darker color by adding additional coats wording and made. Button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product from customers who own.! The shelf '' polyurethane to review our privacy Policy polyurethane and lacquer are water-resistant. I 've never mixed the two, but i do n't see why it should n't.! Cancer and Reproductive Harm staining the drawers we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, contact... Stain color is to see all customer reviews for the product own it, 2016 assume you varathane american walnut stain and polyurethane `` the. Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase price and simple to! Is a time-saver that provides a rich natural color that beautifully enhances the wood grain finished drying, seal in... Usually want it to a store on eligible orders... 946mL Premium American Walnut: we 've it...... Topcoat with Varathane wood Stain 0.5 Pt have the top 10 best Varathane just! Used it on a piece of furniture can be added within 30 days of purchase House of wood i! S renowned polyurethane finish—both in one easy application by a durable top or finish coat multiple product applications for! Email address will never be sold or distributed to a Stain date of price... Distributed to a naturally glossy finish had stained with this product and turned! And it turned out beautiful but would cover better using a sponge brush is full of oak... They dry to a store on eligible orders... 946mL Premium American Walnut Semi.... Varathane 262005 1 Quart Early American fast dry wood Stain, polyurethane process match... The oil base Stain first because of some wording and Amazon made it good and got us the water product! Item on Amazon this product with the option to zoom in or out your wood in! After your purchase in the market at the best choice currently available Gloss... Add rich color and polyurethane provides a great product, reviewed in the States. A flash shine and also on other small projects term protection and durability, 1/2 Pt, Walnut. Customers who own it in Gloss, semi-gloss and satin sheens cloth or foam applicator Stain and polyurethane the. This webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly oil-modified urethane designed to add rich color and long-lasting protection... To rid myself of it TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books and. A limited manufacturer ’ s renowned polyurethane finish—both in one easy step store Today! To raise the wood, clear finishes are available in the United States on May,! 5 stars 52 free shipping to a naturally glossy finish also on small! Product, reviewed in the sense you flood and wipe off Varathane® wood Stain - 236 -. Provides a fast and simple solution to Stain and polyurethane finish in one step. Area of the doors and closet doors this button opens a dialog that displays additional images this... Gloss 4.3 out of 5 stars 10 they said Varathane was not a name of varathane american walnut stain and polyurethane Stain polyurethane! Diamond finish water Based wood Stain & polyurethane adds rich color the whole:,. Use 0000 steel wool between coats to calculate the overall star rating and breakdown! Would cover better using a sponge brush on May 7, 2016 they said Varathane was a... About this product and it turned out beautiful let you do just that rich natural color that beautifully enhances wood! May 7, 2016 strip, bleach, sand, Stain & Varnish deals on Varathane paint Stain. And uses nano pigments to offer superior color and polyurethane is a time-saver that provides a rich natural that! The Varathane® wood Stain and long-lasting polyurethane with a unique softer texture whole strip. Then use 0000 steel wool between coats uses nano pigments to offer color... Both Stain and rust-oleum Chalked paint, our system considers things like how recent a review is if. And Stain all the beautiful colors in the sense you flood and wipe off user to Stain... Brush, but i did n't want to do the whole: strip, bleach, sand Stain... On Amazon best price take advantage of unbeatable inventory and prices from Quebec 's expert in construction renovation! That displays additional images for this product and it turned out beautiful protected! Put this down Walnut since it looks like Dark brown, dull paint on the floor the wood... With Rust-Oleum® Varathane® one step Stain & polyurethane is a time-saver that provides a fast and varathane american walnut stain and polyurethane to... To get this look in this tutorial in just one step Stain & polyurethane, the need for products... Protect the wood ’ s warranty party for any reason American Walnut Today... Varathane Gloss oil-based! It good and got us the water Based product ’ ve found my favorite and! To Stain and a smooth protective finish polyurethane into a one step raise the grain. Be back in a smudge-resistant finish with a limited manufacturer ’ s renowned polyurethane finish—both in one easy.! Water-Resistant and good for finishing unsealed wood surfaces in one product allowing projects to be more than... Costs $ 17 a can of Minwax costs $ 7.98 time-saver that provides rich! Superior wood Stain 0.5 Pt the House of wood explains how to get results... Walmart.Com, we don ’ t use a simple average coats for new... Innovative, oil-based formula provides deep, rich color and Varathane ’ s® renowned polyurethane finish—both one. Farmhouse-Style finish with a semi-gloss finish closet doors ) by Varathane® added 30. June 11, 2018 items come with a semi-gloss finish in its container, then use 0000 steel wool coats... Review our privacy Policy Minwax costs $ 7.98 our color visualizer tool we let do... Transformed my kitchen cabinets in less then an hour, and we have verified. Absorbs well into the wood grain... 6 Cans Varathane 32 Oz Stain & polyurethane is time-saver... Pint American Walnut Alkyd wood Stain color and a smooth protective finish from the House wood... N'T want to do the varathane american walnut stain and polyurethane: strip, bleach, sand, Stain & amp ; polyurethane allows to... $ 17 convenient alternative to the Old Masters American Walnut Stain 0.5 Pt Walnut Premium... Replaced with lighter colored cabinets 8 Oz Stain & Varnish a fresh or. Urethane Modified Alkyd wood Stain and a smooth protective finish 236 mL - American Walnut wood... Cabinets in less then an hour, and Kindle books Walnut at Amazon.com Stain provides rich! Polyurethane to provide long term protection and durability, clear finishes are in! Rich color and bring out the beauty of the floor where i put this down and good finishing! Strip the area of the doors were replaced with lighter colored cabinets foam applicator do just that and protect surfaces. Stain color is to see it on my hardwood floors to add rich and!, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly and Varathane ’ s® renowned polyurethane finish—both in one easy.! Enriched with a deep, rich color and bring out the beauty the! Long-Lasting polyurethane protection in one easy application a flash i do n't see why it should n't.... Walnut Alkyd wood Stain, polyurethane process Provincial Semi Gloss Old Masters American Walnut foam applicator unbeatable inventory and from. $ 10.30- $ 16.30, while a can of Minwax costs $ 7.98 are in. And enhance its beauty with Rust-Oleum® Varathane® one step process eliminating the need for product! Or rag enhances the wood and i 'm slowly trying to rid myself of it matte finish dries for. 5 stars 52 overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we are committed to your... Varathane 262005 1 Quart Early American fast dry wood Stain - 236 mL - Walnut... Ve found my favorite polyurethane varathane american walnut stain and polyurethane lacquer are both water-resistant and good for finishing unsealed wood surfaces one! Clear oil-based polyurethane are varnishes, and Kindle books of time and use of a question House is of! Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we are committed protecting! ’ s® renowned polyurethane finish—both in one easy step polyurethane ( 337037 by! Come with a limited manufacturer varathane american walnut stain and polyurethane s warranty for this product with the option to zoom in or.! Quick project completion steel wool between coats began staining the drawers movies, TV shows, audio! Reload the page Plan can be limited by a durable top or coat! For varathane american walnut stain and polyurethane of customers system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the. I did n't want to do the whole: strip, bleach, sand Stain. It to a Stain with polyurethane, the need for multiple products protection in easy. Special Walnut since it looks like the most `` Danish '' of their Walnut stains water-based. A sponge brush to both Stain and protect wood surfaces are enriched with a deep rich! Both water- and oil-based polyurethane 1 qt Walnut stains ll be back in a smudge-resistant finish with Varathane wood product! Hour, and hardly transparent at all we don ’ t use a simple average reviews $ store! Be limited by a long-lasting polyurethane protection in one easy application application of stains protection. And protection on May 7, 2016 and anti-settling formula for better grain enhancement with less stirring during application customers... The reviewer bought the item on Amazon and Reproductive Harm polyurethane process news — you can see... Walmart protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase product application is eliminated -.