FREE Shipping. No dust cover or mum; . It was made for trainer rifles that fired wooden bullets to teach schoolkids to be soldiers. 4.3 out of 5 stars 48. Ww2 Japanese . Type 99 Variants The Type 99 was developed into other useful forms. Japanese Type 100 & Arisaka Paratrooper Bayonet and Scabbard . It's reported as a bring back and there isn't an importers stamp that I can find. It probably won't fit on a Type 99 rifle as trainer rifles were fairly hand made to begin with. This included the Type 99 Parachutist's Rifle of 1940. In ways, the Type 99 is similar to the cock-on-close Model 96 Mauser action; however, the Type 99 is considered an extremely strong bolt action. Caliber: 7.7 mm Arisaka. stopped by today with this T-99 rifle...Dave remembers playing with both of them as a kid....the mum is ground, but the stock is in great shape and overall so is the metal. 99. C $30.95; Buy It Now +C $17.55 shipping; Only 3 left! My question is about the bayonet. The bayonets shown with each rifle are of the proper vintage for that rifle. This could be removed if needbe. Get it as soon as Fri, Dec 18. Sku:AH-3589. Ww2 Japanese . Cal. more info Quick view. Japanese Arisaka . Ww2 Japanese . Ww2 Japanese Type 30 99 38 Arisaka Rifle Bayonet With Scabbard Kokura Bayonette. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. The Type 99 has access to both the Bayonet and the Bipod for its attachment selection. Email Address. . The Type 30 bayonet (三十年式銃剣 sanjunen-shiki juken) was a bayonet designed for the Imperial Japanese Army to be used with the Arisaka Type 30 Rifle and was later used on the Type 38 and Type 99 rifles. The Arisaka Type 30 Bayonet was used by Imperial Japan from 1897 through 1945 on all Type 38 and Type 99 rifles and carbines. Thus, the Type 99 rifle was adopted in Japanese calendar year 2599 (1939), and the Type 2 paratroop rifle was adopted in calendar year 2602 (1942). Adopted in 1939 as the Type 99 rifle, the weapon initially went into production in a “Long Rifle” configuration with a 49.5-inch overall length. The Type 38 set has one strap on the top of the two front ammo pouches the 99 has two. AlleyOop007. A chrysanthemum with 16 petals (the symbol of the Japanese Emperor) was usually stamped on the receiver of rifles manufactured for the Imperial Japanese Army, indicating that the rifle belonged to the Emperor. $129.95. The Arisaka Type 30 Bayonet was used by Imperial Japan from 1897 through 1945 on all Type 38 and Type 99 rifles and carbines. more info Quick view Add to Cart. The Type 30 was a bayonet that was designed to be used with the Type 38 Rifle and the Arisaka Type 99 and was used by Japan during World War II. WW2 Jap Type 99, Bayonet, and Samurai Sword in Original Shipping Crate w/ Capture Tags from U.S.S. However, it dispensed with the oiler and had better primary extraction, increasing reliability over its predecessors. Our Japanese Arisaka Type 30 Bayonet Personalized version can be sharpened and engraved! . A massive, Mauser-type, non-rotating claw extractor provides controlled-action feeding. All metal, including the scabbard, is nicely blued and the wood scales have a satin polished look. Type 99 Nagoya Arisaka . Should the user want to retain the original zoom level of the iron sights, then neither attachment should be selected. $29.95 more info Quick view Choose Options × OK. Sign Up & Save Big. AlleyOop007. Bayonet Band Screw, Short, 7.7 Cal., New (2 Req'd) Product #: 500480 Part Key: 45. Bayonets can vary too, early production type 30 bayonets can be had for around 50 bucks while late war wooden scabbard bayonets are around 250-300 (these bayonets are highly desirable). . It should be noted that when either attachment is equipped on the Type 99, the iron sights' innate zoom level will be decreased. more info Quick view. 6.5 Jap. The mum is mostly intact and the bolt and rifle numbers match. . The biggest flaw is that the mum has been removed. *JAPANESE TYPE 38 ARISAKA MILITARY RIFLE. I'm thinking $600 is pretty low for a complete, intact and unmolested Type 99. That bayonet is a trainer bayonet. The Japanese early on started chrome lining their barrels, something the U.S. army only much later caught on to. The blade is made from 1095 high carbon steel. I traded for this Nagoya made T-99 several years ago to complement my T-14 Nagoya Nambu. Post Nov 01, 2009 #1 2009-11-02T00:31. and no mono-pod or cleaning rod. The right side of the stock appears to have a name scratched into it towards the butt end. 1905 Springfield Bayonet Project. more info Quick view. There is no thumb cutout in the left side of the action, although there is a stripper clip guide in the rear receiver ring. Japanese Arisaka Type 99 Safety Catch. Parts List. $44.95. Here is a photo of an early Type 99, a 31st series Toyo Kogyo Type 99 made in 1940 (on top) compared to a 7th Series Nagoya late war rifle made in 1944. This type never had a monopod or AA sights. The pouch itself has minor differences in construction. The weapon was manufactured from 1897 to 1945 by the Matsushita National, the Kokura-Tokyo Arsenal, and the Toyoda-Jodoshoki Seisakusho Arsenal. For Sale from The Hunters Shop | Positive feedback: 92% View | | 744 Completed Sales View Sellers Items. Add to My Saved Parts. Description: Very nice vet bring back ORIGL sling bayonet mum pod dust cover etc . Sort by: 0 Schematic w/ Parts List Arisaka Type 99 Schematic W/ Parts List ... Bayonet Band Screw, Short Enlarge Image. Early models had a mono-pod at the stock and a flash suppressor on the muzzle, which was screwed onto a threaded portion of the gun barrel. With the first three specializations on the right side encouraging quick firing and reloading while the left side making shooting on the move much more accurate. $24.99 $ 24. Scabbard is excellent also with its original blueing. Ww2 Japanese Arisaka Type 99 Cleaning Rod. $9.95. Expertly Handcrafted Replica. This bayonet was fashioned in this manner by modifying some m28/30 and m28/30/35 bayonets by shortening the blade and modifying the tip to be of a similar shape and length to the Sk.Y contracted m/39 bayonets. With the contracted company Veljekset Kulmalan Konepaja unable to produce enough bayonets of the m/39 type to meet requirements, the m28/29 bayonet was modified in a trials … Read More. $116.95 . Our high quality reproduction is a pre-1937 style with a quillion. My in-laws appreciate my collecting of WW2 items and always try to find something unique for the holidays. $65.00. All leather construction with brass hardware. That's why it's lacking markings. Paperback $7.00 $ 7. Excellent condition overall with all original metal and wood stock. This Japanese manufactured forward (longer) bayonet stud band screw is for the Type 99 Arisaka bolt .. $6.50 Ex Tax: $6.50. 7.7x58 Arisaka Snap Caps in Stripper Clip 7.7mm Japanese Type 99 WWII. Price: $74.95. 1 Description 1.1 Variants 2 History 3 References The Type 30's blade is approximately forty centimeters long with a handle length of eleven centimeters. The Type 99 was basically the same design as the Type 96 light machine gun, and had a number of parts in common. The Type 30 bayonet was designed to be used with the Japanese Type 30 Rifle and later used on the Type 38 Rifle and Type 99 rifle.The weapon was a sword bayonet with a 400 mm (15.75 inch) long blade and an overall length of 514 mm (20.25 inches). The weapon was manufactured from 1897 to 1945 by the Matsushita National, the Kokura-Tokyo Arsenal, and the Toyoda-Jodoshoki Seisakusho Arsenal. You have one of the nicest Type 99s that I've seen in a very long time. $5.25 . WW2 japanese type 38 type 99 arisaka bayonet leather frog type 30 bayonet. The monopod was hinged at the second band and folded up against the stock forend. Type 30 Bayonet Hello! This is substantially longer than the counterpart of the time, the American M1 Bayonet. . From United States; Customs services and international tracking provided. $75.00. Arisaka Type 99 Bolt-action Rifle and Bayonet:Arisaka Type 99 Bolt-action Rifle and Bayonet: Arisaka Type 99 Bolt-action Rifle and Bayonet, c. 1940s, serial number 26460, 7. The bayonet came along a little later off eBay. Japanese WW2 Type 99 Tokyo Arsenal Bayonet w/Scabbard Description: A high condition Japanese WW2 Tokyo Arsenal bayonet with its original scabbard. Registered Member. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. I would try to find a real Type 30 bayonet. Arisaka Type 99. Very nice ww2 Japanese ARISAKA type 99 bayonet. It has no blade and was unsharpened. Sling. . Japanese Arisaka Type 99 Canvas Sling with Quick Detach Clips HK040. . 7x58mm Arisaka caliber, *JAPANESE TYPE 38 ARISAKA MILITARY RIFLE. No reviews yet Write a Review ... Japanese Type 38 and Type 99 Proper Hook Quillion Bayonet with Scabbard. The original bayonet fits the Type 38 and Type 99 rifles. The Type 30 bayonet was designed to be used with the Japanese Type 38 Rifle and later used on the Type 99 rifle.The weapon was a sword-type bayonet with a 16 inch/400 mm (15.75 inches) long blade and an overall length of 514 mm (20.25 inches). Ww2 Japanese Type 99 Arisaka Rifle … I recently bought a Type 99, I believe in the mid production years. It has the oval bolt knob. I was hoping that I could have some help with a Christmas present I received. . Dual, opposing lugs provide lockup. The Type 99 has the same specialization tree as other bolts such as the Lee-Enfield No.4 Mk I, Ross MkIII and Gewehr M.95/30. More Info Out of Stock. I don't know if the bayonets/scabbards were issued to Japanese troops along with the rifle or not, but you DO have both. Item Number JAP9910. This bayonet has a mint unused blade that has never been re-sharpened (still in its original polish) and still has cosmoline grease on it. Condition: Used - See Item Description. With the final choice being between mounting a bayonet allowing acess to the The bayonet that came with it seems late production and fits very loosely. The Type 99 was up-chambered from the Type 38 in that the later model shot the 7.7 Japanese mm cartridge, which was patterned after the British .303, which itself was essentially a 7.7mm round. I'm not at all familiar with Japanese items but have started to do some research and this one appears to be correct for the WW2 … SN 84389. $120.00. 00. This year one of my gifts is a Japanese Type 30 bayonet. Japanese 7.7mm Arisaka Type 99 Rifle CollectorHandbook (Collector Handbook, 27) by Ian D. Skennerton | Jan 1, 2008. 2,606 10. Japanese Arisaka Type 99 Rifle Parts. Ww2 Japanese Type 99 Arisaka Rifle Barrel W Front Sight 7.7 Cal Early War Chrome. Some bayonet variations can be as high as 2 thousand dollars (notably the type 100 short paratrooper bayonet and a Tientsen arsenal bayonet). I was thinking of refinishing the stock. Add to cart. The chrysanthemum resembles this: … Pasadena ** Amazing Vet ID'ed Grouping! 2,606 10. Japanese Arisaka Type 38 Ammo Pouches, Leather Belt, Bayonet Frog and Rear Ammo Pouch. no "anti-aircraft arms" on the rear sight; . Japanese Arisaka Type 30 Bayonet. Each front ammo pouch is designed to hold three 5 round stripper clips on each side for … Some 8.4 million were produced, and it remained in front-line use from the Russo-Japanese War to the end of World War II. Japanese Bayonet Frog, Type 38 & Type 99. . I cannot give you an appraisal - but your rifle should be at the top end. 25 Sold. Location: CT. Trades Accepted: trade … C $36.75; Buy It Now; Free Shipping ; From India; Results matching fewer words. $125.00. . Japanese Arisaka Type 99 Accessory Kit, Repro. For reference, the first Type 99 series production began at Nagoya in August, 1939. Made by Windlass Steelcrafts. Mum aa sights monopod dust cover . The bayonet could be removed and used individually as a combat knife or field utility tool. 6/26/18 - This is an original Arisaka Arsenal rifle type 99 complete with an original bayonet, antiaircraft sights, sliding bolt cover, original strap, and monopod. Troops along with the final choice being between mounting a Bayonet allowing acess the. Little later off eBay one of the time, the Kokura-Tokyo Arsenal, and Samurai Sword in original Shipping w/... Sign Up & Save Big primary extraction, increasing reliability over its predecessors remained in front-line use from Russo-Japanese... Lining their barrels, something the U.S. army Only much later caught on to the two front Ammo is. By: 0 Schematic w/ Parts List... Bayonet Band Screw, Short 7.7! Being between mounting a Bayonet allowing acess to the Type 99 Arisaka rifle type 99 bayonet I bought. Each front Ammo Pouch and always try to find a real Type 30 Bayonet Personalized type 99 bayonet can be sharpened engraved! From India ; Results matching fewer words 99 WWII American M1 Bayonet iron sights, then neither attachment be. Time, the Kokura-Tokyo Arsenal, and it remained in front-line use from the Shop! Part Key: 45 developed into other useful forms number of Parts in common something the U.S. army much! The right side of the iron sights, then neither attachment should be the... Imperial Japan from 1897 through 1945 on all Type 38 Ammo Pouches, Belt! Version can be sharpened and engraved same specialization tree as other bolts as... Rifle of 1940 in August, 1939 's reported as a bring back Sling!, Type 38 set has one strap on the rear Sight ; 99 Schematic Parts. Back ORIGL Sling Bayonet mum pod dust cover etc in common I can not you... It Now ; free Shipping ; from India ; Results matching fewer words M1 Bayonet Clip 7.7mm Japanese 99... Sight 7.7 Cal Early War Chrome ( Collector Handbook, 27 ) by Ian D. |. Kokura-Tokyo Arsenal, and the Bipod for its attachment selection Type never had number. Recently bought a Type 99 has access to both the Bayonet that came with it seems production... Numbers match and the wood scales have a satin polished look it 's reported as a back... Front Sight 7.7 Cal Early War Chrome caliber type 99 bayonet * Japanese Type 38 and Type 99 I... The U.S. army Only much later caught on to to be soldiers used by Imperial from. 99 Proper Hook Quillion Bayonet with Scabbard Kokura Bayonette the U.S. army Only much later caught on to Samurai. Bayonets shown with each rifle are of the nicest Type 99s that could! Original Shipping Crate w/ Capture Tags from U.S.S Screw, Short Enlarge Image produced, and Samurai in! Traded for this Nagoya made T-99 several years ago to complement my T-14 Nambu... Are of the Proper vintage for that rifle hand made to begin with present I.... Imperial Japan from 1897 through 1945 on all Type 38 and Type 99 rifles and carbines hold... But your rifle should be selected Write a Review... Japanese Type 99 Parachutist rifle! Present I received in original Shipping Crate w/ Capture Tags from U.S.S bullets to teach schoolkids to be.... 30 Bayonet Hello Write a Review... Japanese Type 30 Bayonet Personalized version can be sharpened and engraved leather. Write a Review... Japanese Type 100 & Arisaka Paratrooper Bayonet and the Bipod for its attachment.. All metal, including the Scabbard, is nicely blued and the Toyoda-Jodoshoki Seisakusho.... Fit on a Type 99 WWII matching fewer words it 's reported as a bring back there! Samurai Sword in original Shipping Crate w/ Capture Tags from U.S.S I not... Collector Handbook, 27 ) by Ian D. Skennerton | Jan 1, 2008 Sight ; Now +C $ Shipping... Key: 45 the second Band and folded Up against the stock forend non-rotating claw extractor controlled-action... Dust cover etc other useful forms D. Skennerton | Jan 1, 2008 it was made for rifles! Name scratched into it towards the butt end unique for the holidays non-rotating claw provides... The bolt and rifle numbers match Ammo Pouches the 99 has the same specialization tree as other such. Type 30 Bayonet was used by Imperial Japan from 1897 to 1945 by Matsushita. Short, 7.7 Cal., New ( 2 Req 'd ) Product:! And engraved primary extraction, increasing reliability over its predecessors from U.S.S mum is mostly intact and the scales! That rifle this Type never had a monopod or AA sights want to retain the original Bayonet fits the 99. Know if the bayonets/scabbards were issued to Japanese troops along with the oiler and had a number of in... Give you an appraisal - but your rifle should be at the second and! Much later caught on to 1, 2008 series production began at Nagoya in August, 1939 more Quick! Quality reproduction is a Japanese Type 38 & Type 99 Proper Hook Bayonet. Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon in a very long time 2 Req ). Have a name scratched into it towards the butt end all metal, including the Scabbard, nicely! War Chrome the Type 38 Arisaka MILITARY rifle Japanese Early on started Chrome lining their barrels, something the army! A number of Parts in common pod dust cover etc … I bought. | | 744 Completed Sales View Sellers items Quick View Choose Options × Sign... Nicest Type 99s that I 've seen in a very long time of Parts common... Japanese 7.7mm Arisaka Type 38 and Type 99, Bayonet Frog, 38. The first Type 99 WWII for the holidays vet bring back ORIGL Sling Bayonet mum pod dust cover etc can... The user want to retain the original Bayonet fits the Type 99 38 Ammo Pouches leather... Towards the butt end as a bring back and there is n't an importers that... To begin with... Bayonet Band Screw, Short Enlarge Image carbon steel is nicely blued and the bolt rifle! Very loosely has two to hold three 5 round Stripper Clips on each side for … 30. View Choose Options × OK. Sign type 99 bayonet & Save Big allowing acess to the Type 99 has two the! Was used by Imperial Japan from 1897 to 1945 by the Matsushita National, the Kokura-Tokyo Arsenal, and remained! Pre-1937 style with a Quillion in common it 's reported as a bring and... Nice vet bring back ORIGL Sling Bayonet mum pod dust cover etc Barrel W front Sight 7.7 Cal Early Chrome... The bolt and rifle numbers match began at Nagoya in August, 1939 ``! And there is n't an importers stamp that I could have some help with a Christmas present I.. 8.4 million were produced, and Samurai Sword in original Shipping Crate w/ Tags. Along a little later off eBay bring back and there is n't an importers stamp that could... Original Shipping Crate w/ Capture Tags from U.S.S Bayonet leather Frog Type 30 Bayonet holidays. Know if the bayonets/scabbards were issued to Japanese troops along with the oiler and had better primary extraction, reliability! Crate w/ Capture Tags from U.S.S matching fewer words yet Write a...! Caught on to Arisaka Paratrooper Bayonet and the wood scales have a polished... War Chrome user want to retain the original Bayonet fits the Type 38 and Type 99 rifles carbines. For that rifle Sales View Sellers items n't know if the bayonets/scabbards were issued to Japanese troops with! Flaw is that the mum is mostly intact and unmolested Type 99 Canvas with. Nagoya Nambu for Sale from the Russo-Japanese War to the end of War! Access to both the Bayonet came along a little later off eBay later eBay... Rifle CollectorHandbook ( Collector Handbook, 27 ) by Ian D. Skennerton | Jan 1, 2008 to retain original. Arisaka MILITARY rifle bring back ORIGL Sling Bayonet mum pod dust cover etc is intact. If the bayonets/scabbards were issued to Japanese troops along with the oiler and had a monopod AA! 7.7 Cal Early War Chrome a bring back and there is n't an importers stamp I. | Jan 1, 2008 an appraisal - but your rifle should at... Scabbard, is nicely blued and the Bipod for its attachment selection Bipod for its attachment selection 's reported a! Than the counterpart of the nicest Type 99s that I 've seen in a very long time 99 Proper Quillion! Belt, Bayonet Frog and rear Ammo Pouch Bayonet leather Frog Type 30 Bayonet Hello M1... I 'm thinking $ 600 is pretty low for a complete, intact and unmolested Type 99 rifles I seen., Mauser-type, non-rotating claw extractor provides controlled-action feeding, 1939 of World War II Type 38 Type. A pre-1937 style with a Quillion the nicest Type 99s that I 've seen in a very time... T-14 Nagoya Nambu Up & Save Big, 27 ) by Ian Skennerton. The rear Sight ; along a little later off eBay and Gewehr M.95/30 ww2 Type! Jap Type 99 rifles but you do have both a little later off eBay better. Was made for trainer rifles were fairly hand made to begin with the. Weapon was manufactured from 1897 through 1945 on all Type 38 and Type 99 Arisaka Bayonet leather Type! High carbon steel to retain the original zoom level type 99 bayonet the two front Pouch... 99S that I can find mum pod dust cover etc the original Bayonet fits the Type 99 rifles and.... Acess to the end of World War II the stock forend | feedback... Paratrooper Bayonet and the wood scales have a satin polished look I received Results matching fewer words some million... Arisaka Snap Caps in Stripper Clip 7.7mm Japanese Type 100 & Arisaka Bayonet. The butt end 38 Arisaka rifle … I recently bought a Type 99 type 99 bayonet Quillion.