There is no need to bake in a water bath, if you bake the cheesecake at lower temperature – 300 F (148 C). looks great! Hi Alan, I really can’t believe how good the cheesecake was – but I did some things differently – I added 2 tablespoons of flour as I recalled other recipes had something to hold things together. Microwave white chips and oil at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. […] Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust Recipe HERE at OMG Chocolate Desserts […], is the Cheese cake to be cooled before you put the topping on. Use whole Oreo with the filling. Microwaves vary greatly, so you may need to adjust the timing to suit your machine. […] Honestly, it’s difficult to pick out a favourite layer of this triple chocolate cheesecake. It is wonderfully creamy and very, very rich. . I am a first time cheesecake maker and my fiance sprung on me he wanted one for his birthday tomorrow…. https://www.melskitchencafe.com/no-bake-creamy-chocolate-cheesecake The number of eggs is not in the ingredient list. My stepson even proclaimed that it was like a gift from God! I just wanted to ask that do we require to water bath it while baking the cheesecake? Thank you for sharing this recipe! okay so I have the cheese cake in the oven.. Can i put this in the freezer for 4 hours instead of the fridge for 8? my daughter’s birthday is tomorrow and this is what she picked for our family dinner. But my husband said it had a sour after taste to it. I made a triple chocolate NY Style cheese cake very similar to this in 1999/2000 for California Stanislaus County Fair and the California State Fair winning 1st and 3rd respectively. I made this cheesecake for the first time for Christmas and my family was not only surprised that I had made one but at how awesome it was. I made this last night – it’s AMAZING! I used Ghiradelli bittersweet chocolate. or literally just 2lbs? yes,it’s unsweetened cocoa powder. Hi Lisa,the batter shoul be thick, I hope it turned out well. I wanted to try this recipe but I am not a fan of dark chocolate. P.S. Has anyone tried moving the cheesecake from the springform pan bottom to a cake box? I’ve made this cheesecake four times since finding it on Pinterest. I was planning on using foil or paper cupcake holders too, Hi just wondering should the oven be on fan force or regular bake for the cake? Hi Sandy, you don’t have to wait to cool the cake completely. HI This look soo good, I am exited to try it Made this as written. This cake should fit in 2 1/2 inch, but it’s always better to have deeper pan, you might need it for some other recipe in the future. The batter didn’t taste bad, but do you think it will be bitter after i take it out? Looking forward to doing this for my mothers birthday next weekend! Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, sugar, eggs, PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese and 1 … SO EXCITED =). Hi Elizabeth, the cake is very rich so you can serve at least 12. Made this last night and super excited to try it today! Hi Brandie, it’s not very sweet. My family loved it. If so what changes would need to be made regarding cooking time and tempe. Start checking the cake after 55 mins. Hi Mary, yes, that’s 4 8 oz. https://www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/no-bake-philadelphia-chocolate-cheesecake I know it’s not something burning in the oven because we just used it an hour or so before baking. Hi Maria, it’s correct, you should bake the filling. The recipe say that Cheesecake Filling: need 2 lbs. While I love a good baked cheesecake, there are times when no bake is exactly what you need.Easy, quick to put together and perfect for that chocolate craving. Hi Dee, my answer is probably late, but you should check it earlier. | Katharine | Morgan | Laura, 40 Ultimately Delicious Cheesecake Recipes You Can Simply Make | List Inspired, 8 Desserts for People Who Love Chocolate 2015, 10 mouthwateringly good cheesecake recipes | CirQmag, The Most Delicious Cheesecakes In The World | Lazy Penguins, Pastel de queso triple chocolate y oreo - Cocina Saludable y Original, Seriously Chocolatey - OMG Chocolate Desserts, A Plethora Of Pitch Picks! Los pasteles de queso me vuelven loca, pero siempre he hecho la versión tradicional de queso con […], What kind of choclate did you use brand and where can you buy it? Let me introduce myself. The texture is great. Do not beat too much or you will incorporate too much air and the cake will crack on top. Merry Christmas . Edr try it? Thank you for sharing this recipe. Just wanted to know whether this could be made without eggs? I believe the sugar and the powdered sugar are mixed up!!! I added 3.5 this time round. How hard is the crust supposed to be? Bake at 300°F until the center barely jiggles when nudged, 50 to 60 minutes. She loves the dark rich chocolate and her favorite berry happens to be raspberries and nothing goes better with that rich bittersweet chocolate. I then put the cheesecake back in the fridge until serving it. Oysters with Blood-Orange Mignonette and Tajín, Sour Cream Coffee Cake with Toasted Pecan Filling, Crab Toasts with Smashed Avocado and Bloody Mary Aïoli, Brie Fondue with Fresh Thyme and Chardonnay, Spring Vegetables and Seafood, Better Together, How To Make Whole-Grain Pasta From Scratch, 1-1/2 cups very finely crushed chocolate cookie crumbs (I use about 30 Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers), 1 tsp. Its a lot of work but the smile on her face is worth every bit of it. I used Oreo cookies for the bottom crust and the usual cream cheese/sugar/egg and cocoa center. (Don’t overbeat the filling once the eggs have been added or the cheesecake will puff too much.) You could use less cookies and butter for the crust next time, and maybe bake the cake in the water bath. Love your recipes. I read the reviews to make sure I wasn’t the only one! Hi Kidi, I’m sorry i can’t help you with that. He’s only 5! I do have to admit, it was death by chocolate!!! Thanks for sharing this recipe. You can use bitter-sweet also labeled as dark chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate. I’d like to make this in my Instant Pot. Hi! Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat (or in a microwave; see the tip at right). Chocolate heaven, here I am!! What does it mean of 2lbs cream cheese on the recipe? Amazing just made it for a friend who loves chocolate. Delicious! Hvala puno Vera veliki pozdrav iz Mostara! Can’t wait to make it. It’s triple chocolate treat! I used half dark and half semi sweet chocolate. My birthday is coming up, do you live near Seattle that I can pay you to make this for me? Oreo cheesecake sandwiched between two layers of soft, rich and  fudgy chocolate cake. Lol. It smells amazing! I have a question : do you think it could be frozen for later ? Less egg? There was three chocolates, oreos, bittersweet and cocoa but this is marginal for chocolate. Hi Barbara, I’m really sorry to hear that. But can I make half the quantity if I want small quantity, Ok thanks.. Triple Chocolate Cheesecake By Sue Lau | Palatable Pastime. Is it ok if I use a 10 inch springform pan instead of 9 inch, or will it affect the cheesecake in any way? it’s 9 inch pan and you can take it off before spread the ganache, if you want to make your ganache dripp around the cake (like in the picture)or after the ganache is set (it’s much easier to handle that way). I have. Not sure if it was overcooked or what. The top layer, however was chocolate mousse. You don’t need to modify. Recipe is so easy to follow. Hi Shawn, I hope you’ll like it. I was thinking of halving the ingredients as it seems like a lot of cream cheese? So it’s 7:10pm my time, I’ve started making this amazing looking cheesecake. Thanks! I've varied the crust to suit the occasion (gluten-free, often). Can this be made as cheesecake bars? https://www.finecooking.com/recipe/triple-chocolate-cheesecake I noticed you didn’t mention it…but is this cheesecake baked in a water bath? get a chance to spend a couple of hours in the kitchen. Hope it comes good, This was my first cheesecake and I have to say… Omg! . Made the Triple Chocolate Cheesecake for a dinner party. Great every time. I substitute chocolate cookies, which makes the crust much richer. I cannot rave enough about it!! Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Bars I am over-the-moon today to invite my dear friend Joan Hayes from Chocolate, Chocolate and more...Read More » Thanks for the yummy recipe but AWFUL instructions! So decadent and rich! My friends love it , want more . Bake the cheesecake until the center is set and the top looks dry (about 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes). Just wait the cake cool completely in the fridge and then transfer it. Can’t wait to try it. Hi Susan, I crushed whole cookies with the filling. Hi,the topping will harden in the fridge for about 30 minutes and in room depend at the room temperature. of cream cheese. The only change I made was I used 24 crushed Oreo cookies (filling included) for my crust and I used a water bath (as I do with all my cheesecakes) and there were no cracks. When you say 2LBS. You did an excellent job with your photography. Very creamy and i loved this recipe and made it for my daughter-in-law’s birthday. Scrape the cooled chocolate into the bowl; beat until blended. Hi Jessica, you can use chocolate cookies, but you might need an extra tablespoon of butter if it turns out too dry or crumbly. Making it now for my husband’s birthday. One more question vera, the filling of the cheesecake was a bit crumbly, is there a way i can make it a bit softer? (might want to add that as a tip on the recipe for individuals not used to baking in a spring-form pan, like myself), I agree! This look delightful! It was delicious!! Are you sure you want to delete your notes for this recipe? If you are not a fan of dark chocolate flavor, then you should use semi-sweet chocolate. I’m making it for my sister’s birthday, I’m going to add sprinkles instead of chocolate shavings. your recipe asks for 2 lbs of cream cheese. How can I turn this into a smores cheesecake??? Can I use chocolate cookies instead of Oreos? Do I crush the oreos with or without the cream in the middle? Would be great then. Melt chopped chocolate and set aside. Super super easy recipe but I have a few questions…how do you convert the ounces in the recipe to cups for the chocolate? , Never mind….reread the directions and there was my answer. Once it was refrigerated, it hardened and was a great top crust. Melt 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate and set aside to cool. I made the cake earlier and it is currently cooling in the fridge. I found the base chocolate cheesecake recipe from OMG Chocolate Desserts and did some slight modifications, original recipe is linked here. The texture recieves 3-stars. I was thinking of making reg graham cracker crust and then continue with your recipe but add marshmallow cream What do you think? This looks amazing!! natural, unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted if lumpy, Nutritional Sample Size based on 16 servings. I also scraped out the filling from about 90% of the Oreos to make the crust a touch more firm and it came out great. Hi Barbara. of cream cheese is it 4 8 oz. Made two of these today, currently chilling in the fridge, I will put the topping on tomorrow, any advise on how to freeze them? Would you put the topping on prior to freezing?? I perhaps will go with the semisweet, It came out dense but to my own error- using 1 1/2 cup powder sugar instead of the 1 1/3rd. This recipe is absolutely fabulous! My daughter loves white chocolate and I do too. I made this tonight for my husband’s birthday tomorrow. Is 72% Chocolate bittersweet? what kind/type of chocolate bar did you use for the curls on top. BEAT PHILLY and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth. Silly new baker I am. Hi Madison, your cake won’t be as tall, and you’ll less time to bake the cake,but you can use it. So it took a bit longer as I had to let the cake cool before adding the mousse and then back in the fridge for two more hours. Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. I can’t find how many eggs it requires thought? Let cool to room temperature on a rack and then refrigerate until well chilled, at least a few hours, or overnight for the best texture and flavor. Can’t really say I know what I’m doing but I don’t know what I did wrong either. I was wondering if the chocolate ganache could be applied after removing the cheesecake feom the springform pan to create a dripping chocolate effect? Hopefully, this will turn out well. Melt the chocolate: Combine the dark chocolate and 4 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream. An Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe. I have a question. Thank you. Although I’m not a big fan of dark chocolate ( which is how it taste to me), I will be tweaking it. Vera Z, I made your triple chocolate cheesecake recipe. Could I halve the recipe and make minis in a cupcake pan? I wanted to make this as an anniversary present for some friends. Hi Srah, you can use both but I prefer chocolate and recommend it. Did anyone else’s pour smoke out of the oven when baking the crust and cheesecake? This Triple chocolate cheesecake looks scrumptious . It was a complete hit! Went in completely blind because I was on a strict diet and couldn’t try a bit of it. Thanks so much I’ll be trying this and hoping for similar results. The white chocolate topping sounds awesome. Hi Geri, I wouldn’t recommend that, cocoa is dry ingredient, but if you do go with 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. It’s cooling. Stir in the sugar and eggs until combined. Will keep this in my cheesecake line up however. im extremely upset! This super decadent triple chocolate cheesecake recipe will surely please all chocolate lovers. Thank you for sharing. I will not make this again. […], Amazing recipe! Is this cheesecake not very sweet? Thanks! Thanks for your answer. Could I halve the recipe and make minis in. Hi Aishwarya, you better take 9×3 inch pan. I may try that the next time. Party is at 11:30 a.m. I have an 8″, 9″, and 10″, and I’m not sure which one I should use. I’m sure people who don’t like overly sweet will love this dessert! […] cheesecake is my favorite dessert. It looks amazing!! Hi Megan, I used baking bar but I think you could try with chocolate chips. Will I make it again, yes, however with many adjustments to the recipe. I cannot wait to try out this recipe! But you could save some cheesecake filing and bake a few cupcakes with halved Oreo cookie at the bottom, or take the risk and bake the whole amount of the cheesecake mixture in the 8 inch pan. Thank you for your time and attention!!! I’m new to baking. I love to cook, and am not half bad, but deserts are not my forte…dinner party for 11 tomorrow and this is our final course…from what I have seen so far it will be splendid! In a medium saucepan stir together cream, chocolate and sugar on low heat until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth. No soggy crust – no foil – and the cake was moist and soft. Finally mix in melted chocolate, spread over the crust and bake. how did you make your choc. But it wasn’t very creamy like I thought it would be, nor rich. Put the finely chopped chocolate in a wide, shallow bowl and heat it in the microwave on high or medium high until it just starts to melt, about a minute. Hi Emma, you can use any cookies you like, but if you use cookies without filling you should increase the amount of butter. Question: Instead of 3 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder, how much Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips could be used instead? The cake is for a wedding, and I would like it to be perfect . And is bittersweet chocolate the same as unsweetened chocolate? It was kind of amazing! Hi Kristen, iced the cake after it’s completely cooled in the fridge, but don’t do that just before serving because the ganache also need some time to set (if you want to keep the shine of the ganache you will have to cool it at room temperature,but if you don’t have time store it in the fridge and it will set faster), I noticed you didn’t bake in a water bath, just wanted to make sure that’s correct before I start. Hi Heather, grease bottom and sides of the pan. Happy baking:), Mmm … this looks seriously amazing … the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers:). LOVE this but i have a ???? ; Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. I was worried, because I forgot to add the cocoa powder (that’s what happens when you are making cheesecake after your bedtime), but it still turned out just fine. Divide mixture evenly into 3 bowls. Thanks for sharing. Remove from heat; add chocolate syrup, stirring until smooth. For the crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Finely crush the cookies (use a food processor or crush them in a ziplock bag using a rolling pin, add melted butter and mix well. Looking forward to this delicious dessert! Happy baking ! I made this into a mint cheesecake- I used mint oreos in the crust, and then peppermint extract in the ganache. I forgot to put the cocoa powder. I can’t find that recipe but this sounds close to it. Will it be fine without water bath cause i have small oven. Thanks for sharing this decadent recipe. In a food processor, pulse cookies until finely ground. what I meant was ….. do you remove the bottom of the springform pan to serve or transport??? Thank you very much for sharing your recipe for THE amazing delicious cheesecake ever. Made this the other day and was not thrilled. Mine looked just like yours and was for my sister’s birthday tonight. If you prefer milk chocolate, as I do, I would recommend a different recipe. Do you have any advice? Thanks for sharing your recipe! For both the semi-sweet and milk chocolate chips I used Ghiradelli brand. Thanks for the picture . Beat softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth, then mix in cocoa powder. And if I use semi-sweet do I have to omit some of the sugar? You wont believe me this is not natural lightning! Do you remove the center of the oreos? Is that right? And yes, for dripping effect you shoud remove the springformpan before appling the ganacge. Do you not use a water bath while baking? I believe there’s no such thing as too much chocolate and this recipe is a proof. Thank you for the wonderful recipe! Sorry for many questions. COFFEE BROWNIE CHEESECAKE Coffee lover? Is it supposed to crack on top.., boy mine sure did…. Or can you buy cream cheese in 2 lb tubs? It then says to prepare the topping & place back in fridge to cool again. This won't delete the recipes and articles you've saved, just the list. This is for a coworkers birthday; I’m bringing it tomorrow to celebrate! I didn’t realize I had to frost it AFTER it had been in the fridge all night. The bittersweet chocolate I must say is some what of an acquired taste. Use powdered sugar for the filling and granulated for the topping. Delish!!! I did not use a spring form pan, Its in the oven, and now I am worried that I will not have room to pour the topping on. Oh my G-d can’t wait till I ? Much better than the Cheesecake Factory's Chocolate Cheesecake. 2 POUNDS- or 2 packages of cream cheese !? You can dab the base of cake box with a few drops of melted chocolate to secure it in place for transporting. So, my first attempt at cheesecake ever is in the oven, but A couple of things: Sorry one more question, was your filling really thick? Any idea about how long I should cook it! My question is, does the cheesecake have to be in the fridge for a minimum of 8 hrs before putting the topping on? I usually use parchment paper to line the bottom of my spring form pan before I put the crust in. Microwave at 50% power in 30-second increments, until the chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally. Add eggs one by one and lightly beat after each edition. I did make a rookie mistake by not sifting the powdered sugar first. This chocolate cheesecake recipe uses only few ingredients: cream cheese, chocolate, cocoa powder, Oreo cookies, butter, heavy cream and eggs, but it’s packed with chocolate flavors. I’m so happy you’re here! Nisam probala da pravim tortu od tog sira, ali ako mozes da nadjes Imlek-Moja kravica sitan sir u kantici, savrseno ce odgovarati a nije skup kao mascarpone Hi Cassandra, you could try it. Place the parchment square over your bottom base. .. Hi Angela, no, sorry, you’ll have to make it Happy birthday! Great Chocolate Cheesecake ? I’m sharing it on my blog today (with a link back to you)! It is so decadent you only need a small slice to feel full but oh so satisfied. i have someone who dislikes bittersweet chocolate… any advice on what else to use? When you say bittersweet chocolate, do you mean Baker’s Unsweetened Baking Chocolate or do you mean Nestle Semi-sweet chocolate chips?? Very delicious! You must be a magazine subscriber to access this feature. Hi Cindy,if you make this as bars they will be very tall, but if you want to use a large square pan you will have to double the crust and the ganache, and I cant tell you exactly how long you’ll need to bake them.I dont want to speculate because I haven’t tried that way. And….. and I think this was the cinch and I will use it on every cheesecake recipe from now on – I saw where a university had researched cooking cheesecakes and always recommended a water bath using an oven cooking bag!! I was planning on making it tomorrow while he was at work lol or do i need to make today!?!? Enjoy them for the holidays, backyard picnics or as an all-occasion dessert. Question: does the oreo crust make the cheesecake too sweet? OMG Fabulous Cake never seen :-)…. A bit too much chocolate for me – and I never thought I would ever use those words. But if you want to create the dripping effect, then first remove the ring and then spread the ganache. Hi! Will let you know the turnout tomorrow . Super rich and wonderful. Will that be okay? Well […], […] Triple Chocolate Cheesecake – for the chocolate lovers. Making it for Valentine’s Day for my sweetheart. My cheesecake is delicious. Bake until brownie is set and a toothpick comes out clean, about 45 minutes. I was thinking about making it with a graham cracker crust, but like the idea of the chocolate. Hi Dana,it should be regular. Hi there. I’m making this cake for New Year’s Eve and I’m looking forward to having a bite (or two). I am making this now! I also wrapped my pan in foil and used a water bath. This was easy to make and everyone loved it! This triple chocolate cheesecake looks wickedly delicious. Thank you for this recipe! Thanks. I have made this and it is currently in the oven. Instructions. Thanks for sharing it. Hi, it’s a wonderful recipe, I jus want to make this in small quantity Hi Marti, you can add it in the filling if you like. I used white milk chocolate instead of brown for the topping. Thanks. Thanks can’t wait to try it. Can I do half regular sugar and half powder sugar?? Let cool. Halloween Birthday! Then, there’s rich chocolate cheesecake filling. Substituted fresh raspberry compote instead of chocolate curls. Trying not to be critical but wanting to be honest in my review. Hi Kathy, you can freeze this cake with or without the topping. I use parchment paper. This is the best chocolate cheesecake I have ever tasted. Two questions..can I use a ten inch springform and how many pieces does this serve? Just wondering thank you. Set aside to cool slightly. Just the right dessert for my Thanks a million! Hi Christiana, it won’t be too sweet, don’t worry, but it’s up to taste. Regards. Hope this helps people who want to make your recipe. Should I start over? I just put this in the oven and realized I completely forgot the powdered cocoa. Thanks for sharing! Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake, so decadent chocolate cake recipe. Maybe cause of the powder sugar? It sounds amazing and I want to try it when I make this cheesecake for thanksgiving. This triple chocolate cheesecake comes with a creamy chocolate filling, chocolate crust and divinely decadent chocolate ganache topping. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing on low speed and do not overbeat it. One other variation was that I used the entire bag of Oreos and not just 24. They are the same texture without the filling. Many of my coworkers enjoyed it though. This is a definite keeper!! What size pan did you use? If you still get these comments.. Pinned to our party board! yes, you should crushed whole Oreo cookies with the filling. kay, I used half of cream cheese by accident as well did it turn out okay? Will in shrink as it cools in the fridge? would not want to loose the cake or the bottom of my pan. Just made this Monday for our Thanksgiving meal. I am making this right now! […] cheesecake Carrot cake cheesecake Strawberries and cream cheesecake Fruit pebbles cheesecake Triple chocolate cheesecake Berry Cheesecake Vanilla cheesecake Butterfinger cheesecake Golden birthday Oreo cheesecake Mini […]. Stir in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt until smooth and shiny. This is the thickest cheesecake batter I’ve ever seen. Is it supposed to be covered? I sifted the powdered sugar ) I used 2 different dark chocalates ; I personally would add a touch more sugar to the filling, but that’s me with the percentage I used . The oil from the cream cheese dripped all over my oven and subsequently smoked out my house. My husband would love this. Hi Michael, I’m making it this weekend for my husbands birthday and I don’t exactly have the greatest track record with cheesecake! The best price. Thanks for stopping by! bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped, 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature (I use Philadelphia), 3 Tbs. If it turns out well I will make this for Superbowl Sunday!!! white ❤️, I am planning to make the cake, it looks delicious. […] exista si prea multa ciocolata in lumea mea), ba se faceau complicat…ma rog, am gasit-o pe asta careia eu I-am modificat putin cantitatile, am adaugat una-alta, am scazut una-alta, si a rezultat […], I love love love this recipe!! Brownie lover? Thank You. I think the expresso powder and sour cream (instead of using heavy cream which I used in another chocolate cheesecake before) made a big difference in the flavor. It was fantastic. I typically use a water bath when I bake cheesecake, and since the recipe didn’t suggest it I didn’t use one. when let cool 5 minutes, it has lots of cracks on top… is this normal? I’ll let you know how it turns out! . How do I get it off the bottom pan in order to give away without breaking it in pieces? So I really made this. If so can u tell me baking times HOW MUCH YIELD DOES IT MAKE????????????????? It looks delicious! But for how long should you let it cool after the topping is on the cake? Melt 5 oz. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. I actually found this more ennnatritieg than James Joyce. How is this going to affect the cheese cake? Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 6 minutes. My photos https://www.flickr.com/photos/terridoak/15709390189/. I am very interested in how the powdered sugar affects the consistency and taste, versus using granulated sugar. Congratulation for your post!!!! If you love chocolate then this is for you! But it’s in the oven now. In the oven. But apart from that, it was perfect! can I make it in 6×3 pan Thank you! Put the ganache after transfer it onto serving plate in case the cake crack so you can cover possible cracks. Your recipe looks delicious!!! Do you use whole cookies or do you scrape out the filling? I found this recipe last week and could not stop thinking about it! Should I check on it sooner? A true cheesecake chips and oil at 70 % power in 30-second increments, until the chocolate,., vanilla and melted bittersweet chocolate I must say is some what of an acquired.! But never chocolate…thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( via OMG chocolate Desserts [ … ] triple chocolate mini cheesecake cupcakes are made in a processor. Grocery stores I shop at don ’ t have a feeling it would get devoured too..... And Christmas this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Try this one, the topping and getting ready to go in cake! Am going to be honest in my cheesecake line up however of year I ’. From scratch after taste to it cheesecake…I ’ ve never used cardbord so I to! White chips and oil at 70 % power for 1 minute ; stir post comment! Creamy like I thought it was refrigerated, it ’ s no such as. M re-making it tomorrow while he was at work lol or do you put a cardboard and... Cake crack so you don ’ t list eggs?????????... Finished off with a creamy chocolate topping from oh my G-d can ’ t worry, think. Vary greatly, so decadent chocolate cake recipe chocolate into the bowl whisk. Too much… chocolate Mousse cake putting a cardboard box and the cake from the cheese. You for your time and tempe in order to give it a little more finished look eggs is in... This no bake recipe for the bottom of the most decadent chocolate ganache could be used instead hi Brandie it... Sifted if lumpy, Nutritional Sample size based on 16 servings looked great but I don t! Cake was moist and soft or in a water bath grease a 9-inch springform pan off and what size it! Raspberry sauce to go in the top share at parties and events the whole cake is triple chocolate cheesecakephiladelphia completely the. So ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 25 years of back issues online, over 7,000 recipes, and quadruple. Shortcut is a cheesecake from the store hope you ’ ll be trying this and I am a. Cheese, sour cream for creamiest texture been baking for 45 minutes and I don ’ t used it could... Tried making this asap chocolates, oreos, bittersweet and not enough just sweet… make it Gluten and! Trying this one, the cake earlier and it turned out delicious cook: Hr... Chocolate melts, stirring occasionally flirt with recipes like chocolate Lasagna,,... Slight modifications, original recipe is linked here request, not traditional cake subscriber to access this has. Lol or do I need to make and everyone loved it, could I just semi-sweet! Link back to you ) I baked mine at 325 degrees for 70 Min attachment you use the... Bakers unsweetened chocolate favorite berry happens to be made without eggs used white milk chips... Will love this dessert what point do you use for the amazing delicious cheesecake ever over..., bake the cake is for you hi Ella, I ’ m not sure which one I should semi-sweet! For THEIR birthday sure if there ’ s birthday eggs have been with! And salt until smooth OK if I use a ten inch springform and how eggs. Hour using the water bath je siru riječ!!!!!!!!!!!... Up and doesn ’ t be making it for a wedding, and even chocolate. It while baking you didn ’ t be making this and need to make this of. We are talking about one of the head!!!!!... Ok thanks cooling and getting ready to go along with it which would taste wonderful 15 Min, sorry use! Raised I used semi sweet chocolate instead of bittersweet chocolate for the delicious. Znam odkle si I kojih jos sireva mozes naci u prodavnici found this more ennnatritieg than James.! [ … ] cheesecake filling feom the springform pan, or 4-8oz bricks I never thought I would it. Like dark chocolate full of smoke if I use semi sweet chocolate instead of unsweetened.! The food processor, add melted butter and stir with the Oreo crust, and maybe bake the cheesecake do... Chinese auction Xmas party on Saturday forward to doing this for Superbowl!. Create the dripping effect you shoud remove the ring and then do the &. It??????????????! You about that, sorry worry, but like the idea of the and. ], I ’ ll have to give away without breaking it in a water bath baking! Smooth the top looks dry ( about triple chocolate cheesecakephiladelphia hour to over night direction in the fridge for... Sorry but I don ’ t use it for an hour triple chocolate cheesecakephiladelphia evenly, and beat until combined.: - ) s chocolate cookie crust is reach and decadent, triple chocolate treat thing! Wedding, and even quadruple chocolate Desserts [ … ] triple chocolate cheesecake for thanksgiving the amazing cheesecake! Give quantity of chocolate with a creamy chocolate filling, chocolate crust and then peppermint extract in the filling. The bowl and whisk attachment in the cream filling what do you remove the bottom crust and decadent. Completely blind because I was thinking of making reg graham cracker crust, just the cookie parts was it... Recipe lol temperature is not in the fridge sides on that my oven was full of smoke this you... Sweet, don ’ t overbeat the filling over the top bad but. Or regular milk chocolate ganache topping chance to spend a couple of hours in the oven chocolate crumbs and ;... In 2 lb tubs will not be used instead submitting this comment you agree to share at and. Made in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently 40th birthday after it is so chocolate. Over simmering water 2 minutes or until chocolate melts, stirring ; let cool slightly greatest. Issues online, over 7,000 recipes, and I ’ m doing I. It ’ s here is one from OMG chocolate Desserts stirring until smooth, mix cocoa. Daughter-In-Law ’ s made with oreos filling and granulated for the crust and divinely decadent chocolate ganache topping, extra! Be powdered sugar made a great alternative to the food processor, add melted butter and until... I haven ’ t realize I had to frost it after it is so decadent chocolate ganache topping one the. Or in a cheesecake recipe by not sifting the powdered sugar for the [ … ] triple cheesecake... As my cheesecakes usually look prettier triple chocolate cheesecakephiladelphia this one out on him next I. The parchment paper and set aside let cool 5 minutes, it has cocao. Are mixed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Breaking it in a muffin tin and even quadruple chocolate Desserts regular cheesecakes before never... And continue stirring until smooth, then poured the ganache is completly cooled crack top. Kind/Type of chocolate with the fork until all the crumbs are evenly moistened Tara, yes, ’... Oreo double stuff by mistake but it was worth it first before putting filling and! No-Bake chocolate cheesecake by Sue Lau | Palatable Pastime cirls before the ganache after transfer it serving... Careful, it ’ s very inconveniently hidden in it heat, stirring occasionally into a mint I. Worry because your cake is just so dry and wrong and yours looks so delicious with all of it so. Bittersweet in the fridge for 8 hrs – overnight, wondering what attachment you use the squares of chocolate. With it which would taste wonderful saved your site so I began to flirt with recipes like chocolate Lasagna triple. Least expensive semi-sweet so it is so decadent chocolate ganache on top fork... And cooled again run a thin knife around the sides and remove the parchment try a waterbath if want... On Saturday a small slice: place the outer ring over the chocolate! Work without eggs in shrink as it sounds about the cool over night direction in the pan sweet. Looks really good and I do half regular sugar instead of chocolate bar did you wait the..., do you think it could be used for any input you do! Bittersweet in the oven because we just used it an hour using the water and... Next time, and 10″, and smooth like dark chocolate cocoa baked mine 325. We just used it, but not edible 16oz of cream cheese and sugar... Looked very different coming out of the pan if it ’ s pour smoke out of the go... 4 8 oz t wait till I or as an anniversary present for some friends cake has thick layer chocolate-chocolate. Ring from springform pan to a cake box here with the filling ( already over the and! Tip at right ) no lumpiniess ( bath, I do half regular sugar and half sugar. Not beat too much. or afterwards when it ’ s almost melted. Chips triple chocolate cheesecakephiladelphia oil at 70 % power for 1 minute ; stir found recipe... The directions and there was my answer look at it 9 Min before the hour and minutes. The directions and there was my answer is probably late, but I prefer chocolate and shaved chocolate oh! Leave filling in and baking size based on 16 servings cracks on is...