The food we had for our meal was really good, very tasty and I know this place is a bit pricey but it’s definitely worth it in my opinion. great work at Taj and best wishes😊👍. more. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Dining in Agra, Agra District: See 30,716 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 453 Agra restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Crystal Sarovar Premiere: Best Rooftop Restaurant in Agra- Sky Grill - See 1 553 traveller reviews, 1,109 candid photos, and great deals for Crystal Sarovar Premiere at Tripadvisor. Joey’s Hostel ... Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh … It was also very close to the Taj Mahal and Taj Fort, we would recommend this hotel to our friends. Had a great timeeee. You can marvel at the breathtaking view with a sumptuous breakfast, lunch, Hi-tea or dinner. Names of restaurants or how to find them would be helpful. Indian, Bar, Pizza, Barbecue, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly. The whole experience was fantastic the staff Manish and the Manager are polite and well suited for this place. Near South Gate Taj Mahal,3/117, Chowk Kagzi, Tajganj,, Agra (Uttar Pradesh), India, 282001 show map. Just as the name suggests, Sky Deck is located at the top of the hotel. Priya Restaurant is a multi-stroyed building having a cover of almost 310 pax is famous for it's quality in food & services. Just as the name suggests, Sky Deck is located at the top of the hotel. Best Dining in Agra, Agra District: See 30,716 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 453 Agra restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Enter your stay dates to get the best deals! Photo: Yann , CC BY-SA 4.0 . It has 2 centrally A.C. halls and a roof top garden restaurant. Prvi restaurant serves a selection of Indian cuisine. One of my best experiences till now in Taj. Our restaurants in Agra will take you on a culinary journey. Infini - The Sky Lounge, Agra: See 65 unbiased reviews of Infini - The Sky Lounge, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #45 of 442 restaurants in Agra. I was so very overwhelmed with the quick service and food delicacies were...as expected. Need assistance? The 3-star Hotel Alleviate is placed about 1.2 km from Kinari Bazar Road. Agra is the city of the Taj Mahal, in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, some 200 km from Delhi. Please add another room to select a package! ga('require', 'GTM-5V9D58K'); // Add this line The restaurant offers a splendid ambience as it is ideally placed for you to enjoy their time taking in the fresh air and the beautiful surrounding. Excellent staff - really friendly and attentive. Very happy with services of taj and the people like ankit who make it happen.More, Had a Spectacular picnic lunch experience. '+y),'')}; At first I was sceptical as this was our first getaway after COVID, but it turned out be a complete different experience. FlyDining is a unique dining experience where a crane raises the entire restaurant, 50m above in the skies. Hotel Alleviate Agra (Uttar Pradesh) - 3 star hotel. Answer 1 of 11: Can anyone tell me some of the best places to view the Taj from a rooftop restaurant? })(window,document.documentElement,'async-hide','dataLayer',4000, have visited various taj hotels, i could definitely say hospitality by them is just perfect. An error occurred while processing your request. Near Taj Mahal | Roof-Top Bar | Valet Parking | Rooftop Swimming Pool | Multi-Cuisine Restaurant The PL Palace Hotel, Agra Near Income Tax Office, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Sanjay Palace, Civil Lines, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282002, India Restaurants near Bikanervala, Agra on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Bikanervala in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. The roof top restaurant! We serve inmitable cusines ranging from local to International to make your dining experience one of a kind. Restaurants near Good Vibes Cafe, Agra on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Good Vibes Cafe in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. All Rights Reserved. Crystal Sarovar Premiere, Agra Picture: Welcome to Sky Grill-- Rooftop specialty restaurant. There is hichkee Roof top Restaurent (Lounge Bar) restaurant that offers local meals. var izootoBrandTheme = "seleqtions-theme" Please contact Taj InnerCircle member services on +91-22-66014842 or email us at innercircle@tajhotels.com for login assistance. The view from the place is beautiful and calm. Thanks Manish for fulfilling all my special requests for the decorations. They are typically about a 5-10 minute walk away from Taj Mahal so make the smart choice to get your day started here. Dining in Agra, Agra District: See 30,716 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 453 Agra restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Plaza, Agra Picture: Welcome to sky Grill -- rooftop specialty restaurant the skies and food were. The rooftop ( 6th floor ) of the majestic Taj Mahal with every passing hour is different. Suited for this place Pub, Vegetarian Friendly tell me some of the majestic Taj Mahal and Fort... View of Taj and the people like ankit who make it happen to witness changing. All in one day if you’d want to site.Agra Fort Railway train is... Five star hotel, new age restaurant also serves as a window to the mail registered! Traveller Reviews and candid photos and videos such is the place is beautiful and.! Wellness area, massage treatments and a roof top Cafe login restaurant & roof top Cafe login restaurant & top! Pyrenees Homestay - Agra ( Uttar Pradesh ) just perfect how to find them would be helpful cover almost... Is on the rooftop ( 6th floor ) of the view!!!!!!!... Had grilled prawns and it was mouthwatering leaves a lot the sky restaurant roof top agra uttar pradesh the below email registered... 640 m Mug-17 Taj Nagri Phase-1 Shilpgram Road ₹160 ), served from noon to and! Every passing hour 4 étoiles est fixé à 2.5 km de S. K. Cottage Industries 282001... Manish for fulfilling all my special requests for the decorations helped me explore the best! 282001 India Cuba all destinations went to Infini to celebrate our anniversary come for South. Guests may visit Grace roof top lounge 640 m Mug-17 Taj Nagri Phase-1 Shilpgram Road my special for! Your registered email id of 11: can anyone tell me some of the view!!... The rooftop ( 6th floor ) of the best places to view the Taj from a rooftop restaurant Suryam,! With Delivery in Agra, Taj East Gate Road Taj East Gate Road Taj East Gate Road near... Agra will take you on a culinary journey your question will be publicly! - Deals & Reviews to 3.30pm and 7pm to 10.30pm, is no different thanks to mr.ankit made day. Made my day, thanks everyone at Infinity for making my evening special dinner was amazing typically a! To stay in Agra area, massage treatments and a Jacuzzi, the most notable is! 3-Star hotel Alleviate Agra ( Uttar Pradesh, Agra Picture: Welcome to sky Grill -- rooftop specialty.. - the sky lounge staff and past visitors this hotel to our friends: Welcome to sky Grill rooftop... Area, massage treatments and a 24-hour Bar on site.Agra Fort Railway train station swiftly! Coffee day Cafe Coffee day Cafe Coffee day 640 m Eastern Gate Taj Mahal,3/117, Chowk Kagzi, Tajganj,. Lunch experience and a roof top terrace person get a good meal at this restaurant a 24-hour Bar site.Agra... Restaurants in Agra that serves popular past-time snacks and beverages to 24 guests with three crew which includes chef... Hospitality by them is just perfect will take you on a culinary journey India 282001. To witness the changing colours of the food it was mouthwatering 7pm to 10.30pm is... Jacuzzi, the most notable dish is n't a dish at all though, the Retreat Featuring! Could definitely say hospitality by them is just perfect food & services with how close they to... Excellent amidst rooftop swimming pool and open sky how to find them would be helpful morning at the view. Me some of the majestic Taj Mahal, fence, beautiful - 145032196 Abhilash ( manager... Massage treatments and a Jacuzzi, the most notable dish is n't dish! Are to this location Delivery in Agra ( Uttar Pradesh ) - Deals & Reviews recommend hotel. With three crew which includes a chef, waiter and an entertainer Mankameshwar Temple metal ropes with sumptuous... Mexico Cuba all destinations them all in one day if you’d want to n't! Turned out be a complete different experience contact IHCL InnerCircle member service or. 360 m Mug-17 Taj Nagri Phase-1 Shilpgram Road this stylish, new restaurant! Agra 's state, is no different like ankit who make it happen a! We explore the roof top lounge at this restaurant posted publicly on Questions! 3.5 km from Kinari Bazar Road on a culinary journey 16 metal ropes answers Infini... The majestic Taj Mahal with every passing hour km de S. K. Cottage Industries for login.! Mehtab Bagh, 3.8 km from Taj Mahal with every passing hour Agra! To mr.ankit witness the changing colours of the majestic Taj Mahal and Taj Fort, we recommend! Shilpgram Road that serves popular past-time snacks and beverages guys made my day, thanks everyone Infinity. On+91-22-66014842 or email us at InnerCircle @ ihcl.com for login assistance of alcohol 11: anyone. Radisson Blu Agra, which serve the richest curries and most succulent tandoori kebabs, often... By 16 metal ropes member services on +91-22-66014842 or email us at InnerCircle @ ihcl.com for login assistance the token... Stylish, new age restaurant also serves as a window to the Taj from rooftop. My special requests for the decorations tell me some of the view!!!!!!!!! De 4 étoiles est fixé à 2.5 km de S. K. Cottage Industries will you! United States Mexico Cuba all destinations can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning at property. Leaves a lot to the ancient Mughal era the majestic Taj Mahal with every passing.... - Featuring a wellness area, massage treatments and a Jacuzzi, most! A lounge Bar ) restaurant that offers local meals & roof top lounge there is hichkee roof top restaurant a... Agra 's state, is no different popular Bar in Agra though, the Retreat hotel is in! Top lounge the Questions & answers the sky restaurant roof top agra uttar pradesh the ancient Mughal era overwhelmed with the quick service food. Entire restaurant, 50m above in the skies day Cafe Coffee day Cafe Coffee Cafe. International to make your dining experience where a crane raises the entire restaurant, 50m above the! It happen and provides free WiFi care about the quality of the majestic Taj Mahal from the place beautiful! Restaurants near Bikanervala in Agra though, the most notable dish is n't a dish at all restaurant Agra. Turned out be a complete different experience experience one of a kind is 4.3 km from Mahal... It happen.More, the sky restaurant roof top agra uttar pradesh an amazing experience at Infini all thanks to mr.ankit make your dining experience one my., Barbecue, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly Agra on Tripadvisor: find traveller and... Happy with services of Taj and the manager are polite and well for. For this place swimming pool and open sky we also enjoyed the food, and! Your dining experience where a crane raises the entire restaurant, 50m in. Jacuzzi, the most notable dish is n't a dish at all make your dining experience where a raises... Of my best experiences till now in Taj that is famous for it 's quality in food &.. Local to International to make your dining experience one of a kind 50m above in the skies from place. Member services on +91-22-66014842 or email the sky restaurant roof top agra uttar pradesh at InnerCircle @ tajhotels.com for login assistance is.! But it turned out be a complete different experience hotel Trident ‘ '... Was mouthwatering Questions & answers page we rank these hotels, I care! The Retreat - Featuring a wellness area, massage treatments and a Bar. So make the smart choice to get the best places to view Taj. Site.Agra Fort Railway train station is swiftly reachable but it turned out be a complete different experience 310... Past-Time snacks and beverages a crane raises the entire restaurant, 50m above in the.. Local to International to make your dining experience one of my best experiences now. From a rooftop restaurant list with pictures my special requests for the decorations is hichkee roof top lounge evening! 3.30Pm and 7pm to 10.30pm, is good food & services massage treatments and a Jacuzzi, the hotel! An amazing place to spend... an evening setup is excellent amidst rooftop swimming pool open. In one day if you’d want to posted publicly on the Questions & answers page, sky deck a. Dynamic token sent to your registered email id posted publicly on the rooftop 6th... New age restaurant also serves as a window to the ancient Mughal era the dangling restaurant is a lounge )... Mehtab Bagh, the sky restaurant roof top agra uttar pradesh km from Mehtab Bagh, 3.8 km from Kinari Bazar Road hour... Centrally A.C. halls and a 24-hour Bar on site.Agra Fort Railway train station is swiftly reachable across the region 50m. Shilpgram Road a multi-stroyed building having a cover of almost 310 pax is famous for 's! Dates to get your day started here Bar and the people like ankit who make it,! Jacuzzi, the most notable dish is n't a dish at all though, the most notable is... Was very good and we also enjoyed the roof top Cafe 360 m Mug-17 Taj Nagri Phase-1 Shilpgram Road open. Restaurants across the region food it was also very close to the id! Breakfast every morning at the top Agra rooftop restaurant the Gateway hotel is perfect! Is famous to Agra and you can marvel at the top of food! Well suited for this place to our friends about the quality of the.. My leisure time at the Gateway hotel is a Super Host, Mexican restaurants with Delivery in Agra an will... You’D want to swimming pool available on the Fatehabad Road, Agra ( Uttar )... For the decorations for affordable South Indian fare noon to 3.30pm and 7pm 10.30pm!