Great product we have 3 different breeds all on this food and its the only one we've found that suits them all thanks to VetShop.co.uk helping us when we set up our account Thanks from Me and 3 happy pooches :-). Made with salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. An excellent product, our husky loves it. Browse the full collection of Taste of the Wild dog food available here at zooplus: Adult: choose from a varied selection of flavours, including High Prairie with roasted venison and bison, Pacific Stream with smoked salmon and Southwest Canyon with wild boar and beef, as well as Sierra Mountain, Pine Forest and Wetlands. Go ahead and give him one. Taste of the Wild Adult Pacific Stream with Smoked Salmon Dry Dog Food - 12.2kg Description & Review, Taste of the Wild Adult Pacific Stream with Smoked Salmon Dry Dog Food - 12.2kg. This complete and balanced formula can also be fed as your pet’s sole diet. I did a lot of research on dog foods before deciding on this brand. Good healthy ingredients and good value. Good quality food, My dogs love it, ingredients are good. Not to mention healthy stools. SKU: 233362. This item: Taste of the Wild Complete Dry Pacific Stream with Smoked Salmon Dog Food, 13 kg £63.65 ( £4.90 / 1 kg) In stock. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, canola oil, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid. We no longer have to store two different bags of food but can rely on just one that they both enjoy and thrive on. Partially eaten cans should be covered or put into an airtight container in the refrigerator and kept no longer than three days after opening. Contains salmon, a great source of omega-3 fatty acids. The primary fish source is Salmon. }} } );jQuery(document).bind('gform_post_conditional_logic', function(event, formId, fields, isInit){} );, Pacific Stream Canine Formula with Salmon in Gravy. I have four rescue dogs of mixed breeds. We consider the nutrient ratios to be poor with significantly less protein and fat than ideal. He loves it! My dog, however, seems to enjoy salmon in kibble form, fish form, and even oil form. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Your food has kept his coat shiny & skin allergy free.
He loves it. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits this hearty formula delivers antioxidants to help give your puppy a healthy lifestyle. We started giving him only Pacific Stream dry dog food with a few tablespoons of canned dog food mixed in. Sierra Mountain Canine Formula with Roasted Lamb. Premium ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for hard-working ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for … I love the fact that it's grain free and has good ingredients, we have noticed a few other improvements since switching from another premium brand but I'm not sure if it's due to the food or if she grew out of those issues. is_confirmation;var mt = parseInt(jQuery('html').css('margin-top'), 10) + parseInt(jQuery('body').css('margin-top'), 10) + 100;if(is_form){jQuery('#gform_wrapper_15').html(form_content.html());if(form_content.hasClass('gform_validation_error')){jQuery('#gform_wrapper_15').addClass('gform_validation_error');} else {jQuery('#gform_wrapper_15').removeClass('gform_validation_error');}setTimeout( function() { /* delay the scroll by 50 milliseconds to fix a bug in chrome */ }, 50 );if(window['gformInitDatepicker']) {gformInitDatepicker();}if(window['gformInitPriceFields']) {gformInitPriceFields();}var current_page = jQuery('#gform_source_page_number_15').val();gformInitSpinner( 15, 'https://www.tasteofthewildpetfood.com/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/images/spinner.gif' );jQuery(document).trigger('gform_page_loaded', [15, current_page]);window['gf_submitting_15'] = false;}else if(!is_redirect){var confirmation_content = jQuery(this).contents().find('.GF_AJAX_POSTBACK').html();if(!confirmation_content){confirmation_content = contents;}setTimeout(function(){jQuery('#gform_wrapper_15').replaceWith(confirmation_content);jQuery(document).trigger('gform_confirmation_loaded', [15]);window['gf_submitting_15'] = false;}, 50);}else{jQuery('#gform_15').append(contents);if(window['gformRedirect']) {gformRedirect();}}jQuery(document).trigger('gform_post_render', [15, current_page]);} );} );