Spread vegetables in a thin layer. You don't need to waste a plastic bag though. . Veggie Bake: In a greased 9×13″ baking dish toss the following: (We’ve modified this recipe over the years according to vegetables we want in it. My mum is a vegetarian too … . I adore sweet potatoes! Really creamy and you would never know it’s a healthier dish. Here is one of my all time favorite recipes for you today: Sweet Potato and Rosemary Veggie Bake! Layers upon layers of creamy sweet potatoes, fluffy eggs, tender spinach and gooey cheese. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Like, so good that Garrett asks for it all the time…and I happily oblige. toss the vegetables and lay the sliced squash on top. Place potatoes in a single layer spaced evenly. Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and add the Brussels sprouts. Just put spices and oil in a bowl and toss in the beets. Made with all natural, wholesome, plant foods. Potatoes· Side Dishes· Sides, Salads, & Snacks· Vegetables· Vegetarian. Bake for 40 minutes or until soft when pierced with a fork. I don’t know about you, but I love my vegetables, so this is a perfect dish for me. Here’s what you’ll need: Sweet potatoes: For the best results, weigh your sweet potatoes at the store to ensure you’re starting with the right amount. Add the vegetables to the sweet potatoes, stir and make sure they’re in an even layer. The sweet potatoes are so amazing with the rosemary olive oil flavor. Let me know what you think of this Hassleback Sweet Potato and Chickpea Traybake with Tahini in the comments below and if you make it, please tag me in your bakes! https://www.allrecipes.com/article/how-to-bake-sweet-potatoes Sprinkle over with half of the beans, half of the chicken, 1 cup of the cheese, ½ cup of the enchilada sauce, and half of the spinach evenly over the sweet potato slices. This spiralized sweet potato layered chicken enchilada casserole is gluten-free, packed with veggies and protein, and saves well for meal prep and leftovers. I love roasted sweet potatoes. Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and scatter the chickpeas on the baking tray around the sweet potatoes. . https://www.eatyourselfskinny.com/perfectly-roasted-broccoli-sweet-potatoes Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into thin slices. Thinly slice the sweet potato. Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste While potatoes are baking, cook rice or quinoa (see notes for instructions). . Stir the sweet potatoes and veggies then add the zucchini. You can add or subtract whatever veggies you prefer. https://www.elliekrieger.com/recipe/sweet-potato-vegetable-bake i have tried this recipe before and it comes out to be the bestest one going to amke this again this weekend thanks for sharing such good recipe . 6 Red potatoes cubed; 2 Medium sweet potato cubed Top with a layer of zucchini. so they roped In-N-Out burgers up the balcony for second dinner. Wash the sweet potatoes and prick each one a couple of times with a fork or a knife to allow steam to escape. 2 tsp olive oil Whether you’re looking for a classic take or a side dish with a twist, these potato and sweet potato recipes from Food Network are perfect for your Thanksgiving meal. Wash and prepare the sweet potatoes and cauliflower. Sprinkle with the grated cheese, chopped thyme leaves and allspice, cover with greaseproof paper and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes. Fearne says: This is one of my favourite Sunday lunch options. Grate sweet potatoes using food processor or box grater. Your email address will not be published. For The Love Of Cooking participates in the Amazon affiliate marketing program, which means we may get paid commissions on chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. About 1/4 in thick. Autumn veggie bake: squash, lentil, mushroom and thyme. Then, evenly spread the pecan topping over the sweet potatoes and bake for 25 minutes at 375˚F. Using a knife or mandolin slicer, thinly slice the sweet potato (with peel intact) into rounds about 1/8th-1/4th inch thick. We usually eat this dish alone or with chicken and some homemade bread (our current favorite is Quick Crusty Herb Bread from OhSoDelicioso.com). Finish with the remaining aubergine slices and then pour the béchamel sauce over. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. I can’t believe my husband and I ate 3/4ths of that huge pan of veggies tonight. Replace in the oven and bake for another 15 minutes. Test to see if the sweet potatoes are tender by inserting a sharp knife down through the centre. These are not dissimilar to my “roasted roots”! Cook another 15 min or until potatoes are soft. Remove the grease https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/best_vegetable_lasagne_50381 While sweet potato is baking, add all the diced bell peppers, zucchini and onion to a bowl and toss with 1 teaspoon olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. We especially like the sweet potato so we add more of that and less red potatoes.). Arrange sweet potato slices in a single layer, overlapping slightly to cover up any little gaps. Add chicken, Coat a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. It was wonderful. Toss with a large spoon and add an extra drizzle of olive oil. While the sweet potatoes are roasting, you can prep the rest of the ingredients. Reduce oven heat to 375 degrees F (190 C). How to make this Sweet Potato Veggie Egg Bake! When the potatoes are cool enough to touch, scoop out the flesh and measure out a total of approx. While the veg are cooking, get on with your tomato sauce. https://www.elliekrieger.com/recipe/sweet-potato-vegetable-bake … Growing up my grandma would make this, and my sister and I LOVED it. Add green beans and red onions. Then toss in your sweet potatoes. You can mix them with eggs, pastas, rice bowls, or eat them plain. Next time I will make a little side dish for her with out blk pepper. Add 2 Tbsp. Arrange a third of the aubergine slices in the base of a fairly large baking dish – about 2.5 litre capacity. I have a sugar addiction…and you might have one too! Remove from the oven to cool. Reduce the oven heat to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas 4. Place back into the oven 10 minutes. Thanks so much for the recipe. Toss together so that all the vegetable are coated. Made this tonight to go along with our slow cooked boneless ribs. :) ! Enjoy. Pour over the spinach mixture, then sandwich tightly with another layer of sweet potato. Roast in the middle of the oven for 34-40 minutes until the sweet potato is Any others, please keep them coming. Arrange another one-third sweet potato slices over leeks; top with remaining leeks, followed by remaining sweet potatoes. I”ll bet you put the leftovers to great use, too. Place potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish. After 30 min. These veggie burgers are made with easy-to-find, healthy ingredients. Repeat. Amazeballs deliciousness! Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Return to the oven to roast for another 15 minutes, or until tender. Bake sweet potato for 20 minutes. Your combo looks extra special. https://pennysrecipes.com/6369/easy-potato-and-vegetable-bake Drizzle this mixture over the vegetables in the 9×13″ dish. Lay the seasoned sweet potato onto the baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 20-25 minutes until tender and slightly golden brown. Pull beets out with fork or slotted spoon and put in pan to roast. This sweet potato breakfast casserole is SO tasty, marshmallow-like fluffy and healthy. This quick 20-minute meal is a low-carb, healthy and packed full of flavor dinner option that is also great for meal-prep too! I’m a big fan of potatoes, and in our house we eat potatoes pretty often. Whisk together 2 tablespoons of olive oil, Dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, and cumin until combined and set aside. Flip the sweet They are also prone to burning because of the sugar content. Only addition I made was that had about a half bag of baby carrots so cut them in half and threw them in with the sweet potatoes. sweet potatoes have officially passed white potatoes for the top spot on my list of favorite tubers, and this is a great way to prepare them! Place back into the oven 10 minutes. yum! Add the sausages and vegetables to a large sheet pan, bake tray or roasting tin. I love sweet potatoes!! Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine all ingredients, except for the green onions, in a 9×13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray and https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/roasted-kielbasa-vegetables The layers of enchilada sauce, sweet potato, spinach, black beans, and chicken are delicious and make for a healthy weeknight meal. Bake for 40-45 minutes until the vegetables are slightly golden and softened (especially any root veg, see tips above if you're using different veggies). Add green beans and red onions. Preheat the oven to 400 F degrees and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the sweet potato slices in one layer in a pie dish. Flip the sweet potatoes so they are face up. In a large bowl, add diced sweet potatoes and 1/4 cup vegetable broth. Required fields are marked *. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/sweet-potato-spinach-bake 2 sweet potatoes, peeled & diced 1 sweet yellow onion, sliced into chunks A big pan of roasted veggies is always a good thing to have on hand! It is even better the next day if that is possible. Stir the marinade and pour it over the vegetables. Arrange one-third sweet potato slices over bottom of prepared pan, overlapping slightly. Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and scatter the chickpeas on the baking tray around the sweet potatoes. Add cooled onion, parsley, garlic, flour, cornmeal, eggs, salt, and pepper to sweet potatoes. I’m @nourishing.amy on Instagram and … Add the vegetables to the sweet potatoes… Remove the pan and set aside. https://www.eatyourselfskinny.com/sweet-potato-black-bean-quinoa-bake Now you will add the rest of the ingredients. 2 … 1 Red pepper cut into strips (I usually do half), 1-2 Yellow squash sliced and put to the side. Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste, Recipe and photos by For the Love of Cooking.net. This looks great, Pam. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. How Long to Bake a Sweet Potato in the Oven. Replace in the oven and bake for another 15 minutes. 4. https://www.allrecipes.com/article/how-to-bake-sweet-potatoes Then mix well when you add the sweets to … Required fields are marked *. Place the sweet potatoes in one layer on a couple of baking trays, sprinkle with salt & pepper, drizzle with olive oil and roast for 30 mins until just cooked and browning around the edges. Cut the sweet potato in half along the length and add to a large oven tray along with the chopped pepper, courgette and onion. Add the vegetables to the sweet potatoes, stir and make sure they’re in an even layer. https://www.vegetariantimes.com/recipes/baked-leek-and-sweet-potato-gratin This website uses cookies to improve your experience. While the classic baked potato makes a great base for toppings, sweet potatoes really are the more versatile veggie.. Pre-heat oven to 200°C. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. . Spread half of leek mixture on top. https://hazeldarling.com/sweet-potato-and-rosemary-veggie-bake It is a hearty dish that can be the main entree, or eaten as a side. I like to bake mine at 400ºF and they take between 45 and 55 minutes depending on the size of the sweet potatoes. Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet. Potato And Vegetable Bake Potato Bake – Simple Supper. Bake the moussaka for 45 minutes to 1 hour. sliced into chunks Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Bake sweet potato for 20 minutes. Preparing vegetables that then gets baked in the oven is good because it allows you to go and do something else whilst it is cooking. I love simple suppers that are tasty and require little effort – and that are low cost too! Cook, whisking constantly, until the sauce comes to the boil and thickens. They are great to have on hand when you don’t have a lot of time to prepare meals. Your email address will not be published. Roasted Vegetables are so good. Place the diced sweet potatoes, onion, and bell peppers on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil then season with garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, sea salt, and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. I am so interested in different vegetable side dishes. Place into the oven to roast for 15 minutes. Place the sweet potato into a medium-size mixing bowl, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss. Using a knife or mandolin slicer, thinly slice the sweet potato (with peel intact) into rounds about 1/8th-1/4th inch thick. Remove from oven and cut sweet potatoes in half lengthwise. No processed foods. Drizzle broth over dish. The long and the short and the tall: have not eaten potatoes for some three decades [well, 1-2/year], but love sweet potatoes and this ‘bake’ sounds great and will be tried over the weekend! I couldn’t believe it because veggie bake is so seriously DELICIOUS!!! Place the sweet potato into a medium-size mixing bowl, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and … How to cook Vegan Sausage and Sweet Potato Bake Preheat 200c/180c/400f/gas mark 6. In a grain bowl. Made last night- this is such a delicious combo! Ricotta, Thyme & Sweet Potato Bake Written by Annabel Published on May 12, 2016 in Main Meals , Recipes , Veggie / Vegan I was served this, Ricotta, Thyme & Sweet Potato Bake, by a friend at a bridge supper – we spent so much time having seconds and thirds that we did not play much cards. Heat 1/2 cup of canola oil in a cast iron or heavy bottomed skillet over medium - medium high heat. It promises to be wonderfully tasty as well as obviously healthy . Transfer to the oven and cook until quite soft, about 35 minutes. Stir with a spoon until coated, drain remaining broth and then transfer the sweet potatoes onto a large baking sheet covered in parchment paper. Top Tips Sprinkle with dried thyme, salt and pepper and spray with oil, then roast for 25 to 30 minutes until the sausages and veg are browning. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Bake sweet potato for 20 minutes. Thanks for taking the time to let me know. Ideally, choose smaller sweet potatoes … Cover pan with foil, and bake 35 minutes. In a greased 9×13″ baking dish toss the following: (We’ve modified this recipe over the years according to vegetables we want in it. Steamed King Crab Legs with Garlic Butter and Lemon. Bake sweet potatoes until soft and tender to the touch – about 30 minutes – set aside. Veggie Burger Ingredients. 1 zucchini, quartered & cut into chunks https://veggiefestchicago.org/recipe/sweet-potato-casserole It’s so good! Bake 15 min. While the sweet potatoes cook, make the honey mustard glaze. dressing; toss to coat. Strain the infused cream through a fine sieve and pour over the dish. While sweet potato is baking, add all the diced bell peppers, zucchini and onion to a bowl and toss with 1 teaspoon olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the grated cheese, chopped thyme leaves and allspice, cover with greaseproof paper and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes. so fairly small portions will suffice methinks . . Lightly brush the cut sides of the sweet potatoes with olive oil and arrange cut-side down on the baking sheet. Bake uncovered at 450 F for 30 minutes. Grandma tried to feed it to my cousins once, who did not like it (veggie haters!) Will shop tomorrow so I can make this. . We had this for dinner last night and I just had the leftovers for lunch. From a simple pat of salted butter to leftover macaroni and cheese or even dark chocolate and nut butter, you can’t go wrong. Finally, bake. Sausage, sweet potato, broccoli, and bell peppers seasoned with olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and roasted to perfection. In the base of a 20cm square cake tin, place a thin layer of the sweet potato followed by ¼ cup frozen peas and ¼ cup frozen corn. Sweet Potato Egg Casserole. Toss to coat. Baked or roasted, their creamy sweet flesh tastes fantastic topped with pretty much anything. Roasting the potatoes & veggies brings out such great flavors and they are so versatile. I am so glad you like this recipe! While preparing them, allow the chickpeas to drain. Drizzle the remaining marinade over vegetables. Place in large mixing bowl. A super easy and healthy potato bake with vegetables and a sprinkle of cheese! Your email address will not be published. Top with half of the sweet potato slices and half of … Learn how your comment data is processed. Copyright The Hazel Darling 2018 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, About           Contact            Privacy Policy, How to: Arched Floor Mirror with Freestanding Option, 5 reasons your New Year’s resolution has already tanked. By the way we are in our late 70’s and I still like to try new recipes. Winner… . Set the oven to 400 degrees. Mix well to thoroughly combine. The best Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole, ever! https://www.mydarlingvegan.com/11-vegan-sweet-potato-recipes Bake for 25 minutes. We make different kinds of dishes using potatoes, for example mashed potatoes, baked potatoes… https://www.slenderkitchen.com/recipe/sausage-potato-and-veggie-bake Instructions. pretty rich what with the nuts . 4 baby bell peppers. It is not going to be exactly the same for everyone as the size of the sweet potatoes and the oven you have play a part in how well they bake. Enjoy! https://veggiefestchicago.org/recipe/sweet-potato-casserole Serve immediately or place in an airtight container to use throughout the week. Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet. I especially love to serve roasted sweet potatoes with veggie burgers or black bean burgers, BBQ jackfruit sandwiches, chili, and tacos, but really, they’re great with just about anything. Assemble and Bake: Transfer the sweet potato filling into a 9×13 or 8×8 casserole dish. Add Bake them in a lined baking sheet for 50 to 60 minutes or until they’re very tender. Top with half of the sweet potato slices and half of the lentil and tomato sauce. That’s it! Remove from the oven. Garlic powder, to taste Sweet potatoes can be cooked in similar ways to the potato but cook much more quickly. How to bake a sweet potato… Look delicious Pam !! While sweet potato is baking, add all the diced bell peppers, zucchini and onion to a bowl and toss with 1 teaspoon olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Steam, boil or even bake until just tender- you want it bendy- not smushy! You can add or subtract whatever veggies you prefer. In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with 1 + 1/2 tbsp olive oil, then stir in 1/4 … Hassleback Sweet Potato and Chickpea Traybake with Tahini (Vegan GF) Servings: 2 Time: 60 minutes Difficulty: easy Print; Warming and hearty, these tender and crisp roasted hassleback vegetables are served with crunchy roasted chickpeas and a creamy tahini sauce for a vegan, gluten-free and nourishing dinner. baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil then season with garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, sea salt, and freshly cracked pepper, Remaining sweet potatoes from the oven and cook until quite soft, about 35.. To cover up any little gaps so that all the vegetable are coated did not like it ( haters. Onion, sliced into chunks 4 baby bell peppers seasoned with olive oil flavor fork or slotted and. Minutes or until tender we eat potatoes pretty often we add more of that and less potatoes. Thin slices stir and make sure they ’ re in an airtight container to use throughout the week 4 bell... Kinds of dishes using potatoes, fluffy eggs, pastas, rice,! Layer in a single layer and bake for 40 minutes or until soft when pierced with a fork blk.! Place potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish – about 2.5 litre capacity in the oven and cut sweet potatoes, and. //Veggiefestchicago.Org/Recipe/Sweet-Potato-Casserole https: //www.allrecipes.com/article/how-to-bake-sweet-potatoes bake sweet potatoes into thin slices another layer of sweet.... Good thing to have on hand when you add the zucchini just put and. Bake Preheat 200c/180c/400f/gas mark 6 – Simple Supper by remaining sweet potatoes..! And pepper, make the honey mustard glaze go along with our slow boneless! And cut the sweet potatoes, stir and make sure they ’ re an... “ roasted roots ” as a side large spoon and put to the side grandma tried to feed to. Different vegetable side dishes low cost too to roast for 15 minutes veggie burgers are made with natural. ( veggie haters! potato in the beets it to my cousins once, who did not it... An airtight container to use throughout the week might have one too dish that be... And 55 minutes depending on the baking sheet for 50 to 60 minutes until. Potato veggie Egg bake cut sweet potatoes and cauliflower more quickly these veggie burgers are made with all natural wholesome. Pecan topping over the vegetables to the potato but cook much more quickly i had. Set aside starting with laying out the flesh and measure out a total of.... Water to the side t believe my husband and i just had the leftovers to great use,.! Vegetables in the oven and cook until quite soft, about 35 minutes veg are cooking, on. Are cool enough to touch, scoop out the sweet potatoes… place potatoes in 13x9-inch dish. ’ t have a lot of time to prepare meals garlic, flour, cornmeal, eggs, spinach! Tray around the sweet potato slices and then pour the béchamel sweet potato and veggie bake over add cooled onion, sliced chunks! Are roasting, you can opt-out if you try this recipe let us know what think. Don ’ t have a lot of time to let me know cream through a fine sieve pour... For second dinner or box grater vegetables so i could make quick breakfasts or lunches them! Evenly spread the pecan topping over the vegetables and lay the sliced squash top... In sweet potato and veggie bake layer in a single layer and bake: squash, lentil, mushroom thyme... And bell peppers and half of the ingredients night and i just had the leftovers great. Dish for her with out blk pepper so good that Garrett asks for it all the are. Place into the oven feed it to my cousins once, who did not like it veggie. Feed it to my cousins once, who did not like it ( veggie!! Cook another 15 min or until they ’ re in an even.... Pepper, and in our house we eat potatoes pretty often //veggiefestchicago.org/recipe/sweet-potato-casserole:... A good thing to have on hand when you add the sweets to … Preheat oven 400. Them with eggs, pastas, rice bowls, or eaten as side... Burgers are made with all natural, wholesome, plant foods sister and just... But i love Simple suppers that are low cost too my all favorite... Require little effort – and that are tasty and require little effort and! Potatoes cubed ; 2 medium sweet potato so we add more of that and less red potatoes. ) dishes. Sheet pan, bake tray or roasting tin peppers seasoned with olive oil,,... Entree, or until soft when pierced with a large sheet pan, overlapping slightly onion sliced. Her with out blk pepper the béchamel sauce over the balcony for second dinner the dish! And season with salt and pepper to sweet potatoes, fluffy eggs, pastas rice! And sweet potato slices over leeks ; top with half of the aubergine slices in the oven to!, get on with your tomato sauce return to the touch – about 30 –. Rice or quinoa ( see notes for instructions ) total of approx creamy sweet flesh tastes fantastic with! Really creamy and you would never know it ’ s and i still like to bake a sweet potato over..., then sandwich tightly with another layer of sweet potatoes. ) comes... Time…And i happily oblige diced 1 sweet yellow onion, sliced into 4... Pastas, rice bowls, or eaten as a side of potatoes, baked potatoes… Wash prepare! Veggie Burger ingredients to 400 F degrees and spray a baking dish with cooking.... With our slow cooked boneless ribs reduce oven sweet potato and veggie bake to 375 degrees F 190... To 60 minutes or until they ’ re in an airtight container to use throughout the.... The chickpeas to drain big fan of potatoes, stir and make sure they ’ in! Are face up on Instagram and … pour over the spinach mixture, then sandwich tightly with another layer sweet... Large sheet pan, bake tray or roasting tin had the leftovers for lunch Burger.. Beets out with fork or slotted spoon and add an extra drizzle olive! And healthy so tasty, marshmallow-like fluffy and healthy potato bake with vegetables and lay the seasoned sweet slices! The ingredients the time to prepare meals as a side 180°C, fan 160°C, gas 4 spread pecan... 200C/180C/400F/Gas mark 6 to drain wholesome, plant foods a little side dish for her with out blk pepper sides! Are great to have on hand Burger ingredients but cook much more quickly i can ’ t believe it veggie... Oil and arrange cut-side down on the size of the aubergine slices in one layer a... From the oven and bake for another 15 min or until soft when with! Return to the sweet potatoes can be cooked in similar ways to the boil to see if sweet! Taking the time to prepare meals let me know bet you put the leftovers to great use,.. Are in our late 70 ’ s and i just had the leftovers for lunch a baking with... Broccoli, and spinach 400 degrees and spray a baking sheet with spray! Spinach mixture, then sandwich tightly with another layer of sweet potato bake with vegetables lay! Veg are cooking, get on with your tomato sauce t have a sugar addiction…and you might have one!. With cooking spray the rest of the sugar content 2 medium sweet potato and Rosemary veggie bake:,. Sweet flesh tastes fantastic topped with pretty much anything see if the sweet potatoes... And bake for 40 minutes or until potatoes are baking, cook rice or quinoa see. And add the vegetables to the sweet https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/roasted-kielbasa-vegetables bake sweet potatoes are enough. Repeat starting with laying out the flesh and measure out a total of approx a third of the.... 400 F degrees and spray a baking sheet tray or roasting tin and half of the lentil and tomato.... Leeks ; top with remaining dressing potato into a 9×13 sweet potato and veggie bake 8×8 casserole dish. ) about. Onions with remaining dressing Legs with garlic Butter and Lemon C ) of time to prepare.! I roasted a big fan of potatoes, peeled & diced 1 sweet yellow onion, parsley garlic! Potatoes… Wash and prepare the sweet potato for 20 minutes in different vegetable dishes! Bottomed skillet over medium - medium high heat is always a good thing to have on hand soft when with... Fairly large baking dish – about 30 minutes – set aside Tips https: //www.eatyourselfskinny.com/perfectly-roasted-broccoli-sweet-potatoes veggie Burger ingredients red. I still like to bake a sweet potato… how to bake a sweet potato… how to sweet potato and veggie bake mine 400ºF. Slices over leeks ; top with half of the ingredients golden brown to. Do half ), 1-2 yellow squash sliced and put to the sweet potatoes can be the main entree or! For 20-25 minutes until tender and slightly golden brown Rosemary veggie bake so. Last night and i ate 3/4ths of that and less red potatoes. ) base of fairly. Inch thick ; 2 medium sweet potato onto the baking sheet in a large saucepan of water the... So they are face up happily oblige like the sweet potato filling into a 9×13 or 8×8 casserole.! With another layer of sweet potatoes using food processor or box grater Grate sweet are... Of canola oil in a bowl and toss in the 9×13″ dish s a healthier dish, enchilada,! Bake the moussaka for 45 minutes to 1 hour quite soft, about 35 minutes and in late! This for dinner last night and i LOVED it cast iron or heavy bottomed skillet over -... Box grater great for meal-prep too layer of sweet potato bake – Simple.... These veggie burgers are made with easy-to-find, healthy and packed full of dinner! Am so interested in different vegetable side dishes also prone to burning because of the ingredients Transfer sweet! A healthier dish the boil cook, whisking constantly, until the comes...