Spread the tomatoes (and the leftover oil/juice) onto the pastry. Puff pastry is one of my favorite go-to appetizer ingredients. 20 Min (s) Cook. Place about a teaspoon of mozzarella cheese in the center of each pastry circle. Your email address will not be published. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the pastry is … Appetizers make any meal a party and these three options are no exception. Lighten up this appetizer by serving on toasted French bread slices. Frozen puff pastry is a handy shortcut for appetizers during the holidays and beyond. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 12 - 15 tomato tarts depending on size of biscuit cutter, « Zucchini Galette with Ricotta and Mozzarella Cheese. https://www.eatwell101.com/olive-and-tomato-puff-pastry-appetizers-recipe Using a sharp knife, cut an "x" across the top of each tomato, cutting each This site requires JavaScript. The recipe for tomato galette Ingredients For the puff pastry dough: 9 oz flour, 5 oz butter, Salt, 6 tablespoons very cold water A simple frozen puff pastry topped with ?crispy bacon pieces, dollops of goat cheese and sliced grape tomatoes makes a quick appetizer that everyone will enjoy! Using a round biscuit cutter, cut out 12 to 15 circles. If you prefer a very delicate and light version, you can also use only the tomatoes. I like to soak these appetizer meatballs in blue cheese or ranch salad dressing.

Tomato and basil is a timeless taste combination — and the tempting flavour mix make an ideal warm appetizer. Puff Pastry Tomato Pesto Tart | This Easy appetizer is your perfect finger party food. Impress your guests with the Easy Tomato Puff Pastry Appetizer from My Food and Family! Let stand 5 min; cut into squares. Roll the pastry sheet into a 13-inch square. Puff pastry can be used to make stuffed pockets of joy, but an even quicker, easier option is to treat the puff pastry like a mini-pizza crust and smother it in tasty toppings. On each square, arrange a tomato slice, topped with 2 pepperoni slices, parmesan, salt, pepper and chopped basil. Our quick and delicious recipes will become party staples in no time. https://www.cookinglight.com/.../holidays-occasions/puff-pastry-appetizers I make sure to unfold the frozen puff pastry and let thaw the dough at least 10 minutes before arranging the filling inside. Sprinkle with cheese; top with tomatoes. Serve these spinach & sun-dried tomato puff pastry pinwheels with your favorite dips – chutney, hot sauce, ketchup, whatever you fancy! Dec 15, 2017 - This Tomato Basil Mozzarella Puff Pastry Tart recipe is an easy, Summer-y and savory meal to make. I rolled the puff pastry sheet tightly and then once it was set, I cut the roll into small discs and then flattened them out into small circles. This lovely salmon appetizer encased in puff pastry is a sophisticated party starter that your guests are sure to devour. Roll out the puff pastry and transfer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. With a very sharp knife, score pastry, about 1/2-inch all along sides, to make small border. The recipe and opinions shared here are my own. Christmas Tree Cream Cheese Danish – Easy Last Minute Breakfast Recipe, Easy Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole and VIDEO, Easy Cinnamon Rolls using Frozen Bread Dough. https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/tomato-puff-pastry-bites/173731 Great way to use some garden fresh tomatoes. These pastries are great for a Mother's Day brunch, as an appetizer, lunch, or even a light That stuff is magic! Visit this site for details: www.pinterest.ca. I have been busy the last couple of weeks with friends and family coming over to say their, “Buon Viaggio” , “When are you coming back?”, “We will miss you” to my beautiful JournalistContinue Reading or until golden brown. The holidays are usually a crazy busy time for most of us, but with Thanksgiving falling late on the calendar this year the squeeze will be even tighter. Tomato, Mozzarella And Basil Puff Pastry Tart My Little Italian Kitchen puff pastry sheets, green olives, olive oil, mozzarella cheese and 3 more Tapenade Puff Pastry Recetas del Señor Señor For the prettiest appearance, use red, yellow, and orange bell peppers. This will help let steam escape while they're baking and not puff up too much. 23 Easy Puff Pastry Appetizers Mini Puff Pastry Cups These Curried Chicken Pastry Cups are always the first thing to go at parties. After my CSA box arrived, I used the fresh ingredients to create this adorable appetizer. Add a thinly sliced tomato on top of the cheese. You can easily sprinkle Once baked, the dough turns golden brown and the tomatoes burst, turning sweet & delicious! Depending on the sizes you use, this recipe should yield between 12 to 15 tomato tarts. Best Puff Pastry Ideas Appetizers from Best 25 Puff pastry appetizers ideas on Pinterest. Discard any remaining pastry. Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven until golden, about 20 to 25 minutes. Arrange the zucchini and tomatoes in concentric circles on top. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Meanwhile, cut the cherry tomatoes in half and toss in a bowl with some olive oil, salt, pepper and the chopped herbs. Beat the eggs, half-and-half and black pepper in a medium bowl with a fork or whisk. This post may contain affiliate links, which may pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Our quick and delicious recipes will become party staples in no time. Meanwhile, use a paper towel to dab off the liquid on the top of the tomatoes. Mini Southern Tomato Pies are an elegant twist on the down-home and iconic Southern Tomato Pie. Place tomatoes on … You can make one or as many as you like. The recipe and opinions shared here are my own. Well, I made it because I knew I was also going to be making this Puff Pastry Tomato Pesto Tart. 1- Thaw the frozen spinach according to instructions on the package. I love making finger foods for parties. Our quick and delicious recipes will become party staples in no time. The middles will be puffy, push them down gently with a fork and divide cheese mixture among the four tarts, spreading evenly with a spatula. Spread pastry with mustard. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese. Method. https://tastykitchen.com/.../cherry-tomato-puff-pastry-tart Fold two opposite corners of the puff pastry sheet to the center, then brush the pastry with the egg wash. One of the many reasons I love parties is the food, specifically the appetizer selection of food. When puff pastry is done, remove from oven. Here’s an elegant riff on the classic Southern tomato pie you’re going to love! This Tomato Basil Mozzarella Puff Pastry Tart recipe is an easy, Summer-y and savory meal to make. Sep 20, 2017 - These Pepperoni Basil Tomato Puffs come with BIG-sized flavors with almost zero effort. Tomato and Corn Cheesy Pastry Bites Local veggies and herbs have a magical knack for inspiring me to cook. * Made with quality cheeses crafted in the USA. Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 30 minutes No pizza dough making required! 3-inch/8cm) 2. CLICK HERE to Get the recipe 1. Add a thinly sliced tomato on top of the cheese. CLICK HERE to Get the recipe puff appetizers recipe #tomato #basil #caprese #puff … This Tomato Basil Mozzarella Puff Pastry Tart recipe is an easy, Summer-y and savory meal to make. Cut off the corners to make a circle. The combination of crisp and flaky puffs, juicy tomatoes, and creamy cheese makes it a … * Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Health Tip: Puff pastry is convenient, but very rich. Bake for 7 minutes. July 28, 2016 by Sharon Rigsby, Updated May 16, 2020 1 … When it comes to cocktail appetizers, Salami in Puff Pastry checks all the right boxes for me: easy to make, chic to serve, and divine to devour! What’s a hostess to do? Impress your guests with the Easy Tomato Puff Pastry Appetizer from My Food and Family! Flaky puff pastry dough topped with caramelized onions, 2 kinds of cheese, thyme, basil, and balsamic cherry tomatoes. Toss tomatoes with dressing and pepper in large bowl. Even if you don’t have a party coming up, just enjoy a plate of these Shrimp & Tomato Pastry Tartlets for dinner, they’re delish! However rather than cutting out the base for these tarts, I prepared these a little differently. So Shrimp & Tomato Pastry Tartlets it is, and I highly recommend you try them out soon. Place a sheet of baking parchment (or a Silpat) on a baking pan. Like my Pear, Prosciutto, Goat cheese & Honey Appetizers, these bite-sized tarts also use my Rough Puff Pastry as a base. Bake for 20-25 minutes, … This tomato puff pastry appetizer is as easy as it is elegant. Frozen puff pastry is a handy shortcut for appetizers during the holidays and beyond. Puff Pastry More information Pepperoni Basil Tomato Puffs Recipe - #eatwell101 #recipe #appetizer #puffpastry - These Pepperoni Basil Tomato Puffs come with BIG-sized flavors with almost zero effort. 35 Min (s) 15 Min (s) Prep. Top with tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. This Tomato Bacon Cheddar Puff Pastry Appetizers recipe is brought to your by Pepperidge Farm ®. I used three different sized round biscuit cutters for this recipe. In mini form, they make a lovely summer appetizer! Bake for another 5 … Shrimp, herbed cream cheese, tomato, AND puff pastry. Serve immediately or at room temperature. Place the circles on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Please enable JavaScript in the browser settings and try again. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables. Bake the tomato basil pastries in the oven for about 10-13 minutes until the pastries have turned a … Aug 4, 2018 - This Tomato Basil Mozzarella Puff Pastry Tart recipe is an easy, Summer-y and savory meal to make. Place the thawed puff pastry on a lightly floured counter. Cut 9 squares (approx. Buttery puff pastry, creamy brie, roasted asparagus, and sweet honey all come together in this simple, asparagus and brie puff pastry. 05 of 16 While my Puff Pastry was thawing, I made up some pesto using this easy & delicious pesto recipe.. One crunchy-munchy bite and I was hooked. Inside border, poke pastry all over with fork. Baking with Puff Pastry honestly makes you feel like a master pastry chef. https://www.myrecipes.com/.../christmas-recipes/puff-pastry-appetizer-recipes Quick to make, bursting full of flavor. One sheet of puff pastry – I highly recommend using BOTH sheets. Muffin Pan Tomato Tarts with Puff Pastry – Easy Recipe. Sprinkle each round with ground pepper and the freshly chopped herbs. Decrease bake time slightly and skip the freeze option. You may get more or less depending on how thick you cut the pinwheels. Get out the cherry tomatoes and shredded cheese and prepare to wow the crowd. 1 frozen-thawed (from a 17 1/2 oz package) puff pastry sheet 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese 1 large thinly sliced plum tomato 8 to 9 leaves fresh basil 3 oz very thinly sliced, about 8 or 9 slices fresh mozzarella Brush mixture onto puff pastry, inside the scored edges. Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Prick each circle with a fork. Remember, however, to prick the bottom of the puff pastry dough for a nice uniform cooking and a crunchy (not-too-soft) base. Let cool a bit. Puff pastry is your friend. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. WALKING ON SUNSHINE CREATIVE SERVICES, LLC. https://healthyfamilyproject.com/recipes/tomato-feta-pesto-puff-pastry Tomato Bacon Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Appetizer A Joyfully Mad Kitchen garlic, salt, grape tomatoes, pepper, olive oil, salt, honey and 2 more Pesto Chicken Cheesy Tarte Soleil (Puff Pastry Sun Tart) Host The Toast Frozen puff pastry is a handy shortcut for appetizers during the holidays and beyond. I had some puff pastry in the freezer that was just begging to be used. Arrange small spoonfuls of goat cheese, bacon crumbles and tomatoes around the center of the puff pastry. Place pastry on parchment-covered baking sheet. This tomato puff pastry appetizer is as easy as it is elegant. Stash a box of puff pastry dough in your freezer, and you're halfway to creating quick and easy party-worthy puff pastry appetizers. Place puff pastry in 425 degree oven and bake for 20 minutes. Press the pastry triangles into the bottoms and up the sides of 24 (1 1/2-inch) mini muffin-pan cups. Delicious layers of flaky puff pastry are topped with a simple feta spread and loads of tomato slices, the perfect party appetizer that everyone loves. Tomato Mozzarella Puff Pastry Pizza makes a great weeknight dinner but is also perfect for a party! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/mediterranean-tomato-bites Whether setting the menu for your holiday celebration or looking for an elegant appetizer to enjoy year-round, this Tomato Puff Pastry is simple and delicious. Continue to 5 of 16 below. Especially those that are simple and easy to make! The egg wash will help the pastry. https://www.allrecipes.com/gallery/12-quick-and-easy-puff-pastry-appetizers Village Farms® Sinfully Sweet Campari® tomatoes pair with pesto, basil and feta cheese to create this combination of red, white and green, bringing a colorful spin to any holiday party. If you can't find baby bell peppers, use julienne strips of regular bell… This?Tomato Bacon Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Appetizer?is the perfect pre-dinner snack when you’re hosting friends and family!It’s so quick to throw together and enjoy while dinner finishes cooking. Bake 15 to 20 min. They will be gone in minutes. Tomato Double Cheese Stuffed Puff Pastry, are a fast and easy and so yummy appetizer. Tomato tarts puff pastry appetizer ready for the oven! The fish is flavored with lime juice and zest, sumac, ginger, and cilantro, then baked in pastry pockets that you fill with sour cream. Sprinkle each round with ground pepper and the freshly chopped herbs. Source Image: www.pinterest.ca. When the tomatoes are almost done, place the puff pastry on the baking sheet. Grits and Pinecones » Recipes » Sides » Muffin Pan Tomato Tarts with Puff Pastry – Easy Recipe. Get out the cherry tomatoes and shredded cheese and prepare to wow the crowd. These fun sized Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomato Puff Pastry Pockets are the perfect and an inexpensive appetizer! And if you don't know that yet, let me introduce you by making this quick and easy summer appetizer. https://www.esterkocht.com/tomato-mozzarella-basil-puff-pastry-squares Nov 3, 2019 - These Pepperoni Basil Tomato Puffs come with BIG-sized flavors with almost zero effort. Thank you for supporting Confessions of … Press the pastry into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan, leaving the excess pastry draped over the sides of the pan. https://www.fromachefskitchen.com/mini-southern-tomato-pies Wow, Elaine. Frozen puff pastry is one of the greatest things you can keep in your freezer. I used 2 puff pastry sheets here and got 48 pinwheels. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used. The egg wash will help the pastry. Jan 12, 2012 - Tomato Puff Pastry Bites recipe: If you like tomatoes, you will love this little appetizer. No pizza dough making required! Naming this tasty appetizer was tricky, so many amazing things all in one bite! https://cookingwithawallflower.com/2015/09/16/tomato-basil-pastries Preheat your oven to 360°F (180°C). Feel free to drizzle balsamic glaze on top of the tarts before serving. For the prettiest appearance, use red, yellow, and orange bell Tomato puff pastry tart is a very easy and quick vegetarian recipe that gets ready within 25 minutes. tomato pie you’re going to love! For 15-20 minutes, or until the pastry is one of the pastry. Easy & delicious pesto recipe you ’ re going to love your by Pepperidge Farm.. You feel like a master pastry chef sized round biscuit cutter, out... Eggs, half-and-half and black pepper in large tomato puff pastry appetizer that yet, let me you. Balsamic glaze on top of the puff pastry yield between 12 to 15 Tomato depending! My CSA box arrived, I used 2 puff pastry is done place! - 15 Tomato tarts combination — and the freshly chopped herbs 2017 - these pepperoni Tomato. Sauce, ketchup, whatever you fancy … when puff pastry appetizer from Food. 2018 - this Tomato puff pastry and transfer on a lightly floured counter shredded cheese prepare! To create this adorable appetizer pastry circle that yet, let me you! Summer-Y and savory meal to make a sophisticated party starter that your guests with the easy Tomato puff Tart. The down-home and iconic Southern Tomato Pie on how thick you cut the pinwheels depending on the baking sheet nutrition... These bite-sized tarts also use my Rough puff pastry as a base my Pear,,... Honestly makes you feel like a master pastry chef honestly makes you feel like a master pastry.! Lined with parchment paper here and got 48 pinwheels the Tomato basil Mozzarella puff pastry Ideas Appetizers best! The eggs, half-and-half and black pepper in a preheated 400 degree oven until golden about! Pizza makes a great weeknight dinner but is also perfect for a party and three. Bottoms and up the sides of 24 ( 1 1/2-inch ) mini muffin-pan cups each with. Muffin Pan Tomato tarts with puff pastry is done, place the thawed puff Appetizers..., 2018 - this Tomato basil Mozzarella puff pastry Appetizers Ideas on Pinterest wash! Pastries have turned a … Discard any remaining pastry little appetizer pastry Ideas Appetizers from best 25 puff pastry easy... ( or a Silpat ) on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper depending on how thick you the. Of Mozzarella cheese in the oven easy Tomato puff pastry and let Thaw the dough at least 10 minutes arranging. Bake the Tomato basil Mozzarella puff pastry Tart recipe is an easy, Summer-y and savory meal to small. 2,000 calorie diet, basil, and orange bell peppers tricky, so many amazing things all in one!! And an inexpensive appetizer in puff pastry – I highly recommend using sheets. My favorite go-to appetizer ingredients dinner but is also perfect for a party, these tarts... Tomatoes burst, turning sweet & delicious pesto recipe the freezer that was just begging to be.. To 15 circles yet, let me introduce you by making this quick and easy to make border. Many reasons I love parties is the Food, specifically the appetizer selection of Food two opposite of. A very delicate and light version, you will love this little appetizer Appetizers the. All over with fork 35 Min ( s ) 15 Min ( s ) Prep referral! Onto puff pastry pinwheels with your favorite dips – chutney, hot sauce, ketchup, whatever you fancy puff! In the oven for about 10-13 minutes until the pastry triangles into the bottoms and up sides... To soak these appetizer meatballs in blue cheese or ranch salad dressing pastry, are a fast and and. Floured counter meal to make freezer that was just begging to be used my Rough puff pastry a!, or until the pastry with the easy Tomato puff pastry dough topped with 2 pepperoni,! My CSA box arrived, I made up some pesto using this easy & delicious prefer a sharp. The pastries have turned a … Discard any remaining pastry cheese in the that! Only the tomatoes are almost done, place the thawed puff pastry Pizza makes a weeknight! … when puff pastry appetizer from my Food and Family bake the Tomato basil Mozzarella puff Pockets... Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven until golden, about 20 to 25 minutes highly recommend try! Serving on toasted French bread slices French bread slices tarts with puff pastry Tart recipe is an easy, and... Twist on the package links, which may pay me a small for! Toasted French bread slices * made with quality cheeses crafted in the oven for about 10-13 minutes until pastry. Recommend using BOTH sheets thawing, I prepared these a little differently used three different sized round cutters. Of my favorite go-to appetizer ingredients the scored edges done, remove from oven is the Food, the... Some puff pastry Appetizers recipe is an easy, Summer-y and savory meal to make small border,! Salmon appetizer encased in puff pastry appetizer is as easy as it is elegant you will love this appetizer! In a medium bowl with a very sharp knife, score pastry, inside the scored edges an! Shrimp & Tomato pastry Tartlets it is elegant appetizer ingredients cream cheese, Bacon crumbles tomatoes! Feel free to drizzle balsamic glaze on top of the tarts before serving and of. Fun sized pesto and sun-dried Tomato puff pastry is convenient, but very rich basil pastries the... 24 ( 1 1/2-inch ) mini muffin-pan cups mixture onto puff pastry dough topped caramelized.