Continuing folding over and over again, using the whole strip. Ingrédients (4 personnes) : 1 paquet de 12 feuilles filo, 400 g de pousses d'épinards, 300 g de feta... - Découvrez toutes nos idées de repas et recettes sur Cuisine Actuelle Place a sheet of filo into the baking dish and brush with oil (photo 3). I choose pie because I find it's easier. In a large bowl, mix the ricotta, feta, spinach mixture, dill, and eggs together. Add ricotta, parmesan, shallots, red onions, eggs, garlic, breadcrumbs, pepper and dill and mix to combine. Spanakopita Cette recette a été ajoutée à vos favoris. Sauté the onions in a … I'm Cassie! You can also freeze portions of spanakopita and reheat in the same fashion (just for a little longer) - no need to thaw in advance. Ingrédients Nombre de personne Nombre de personnes. When you're not using the filo, sandwich it between two damp (not wet!) Cook It Real Good is a food blog that focuses on making the most of simple ingredients. For this recipe I recommend using fresh filo pastry (from the fridge aisle) and leaving it to thaw to room temperature (at least 2 hours) before using. Required fields are marked *. You can sub parmesan cheese for another hard cheese - pecorino, kefalograviera etc. I used Apetina block cheese, which … Served with honey and walnuts, it functions as the perfect sweet bite for a wine and cheese party. Remove from the … Cut your filo into 3 or 4 long strips. Je l'ai cuite 45 minutes a 180°C, chaleur tournante, dans le cercle et sur la plaque perforée comme indiqué par vos soins. Squeeze out as much water as possible. Disposez tous les ingrédients sur un plateau. Déposez les triangles sur une plaque recouverte de papier sulfurisé. Melt your butter in … Spanakopita is a traditional Greek Spinach Pie that's easy to make and great for dinner. Filo pastry (also spelled Phyllo) is a dough that is made into paper thin sheets. Hey there! Lay filo pastry sheets on a damp tea towel (photo 1). A lot of spanakopita recipes call for both feta and ricotta cheese. Place feta in a large mixing bowl and mash with a fork to break it up. Laissez refroidir. A traditional Greek entrée, spanakopita is a delicious, savory pie filled with spinach and onions mixed with feta cheese and eggs. Spanakopita can be served on it's own, or pair it with these classic Greek dishes: If you’ve tried this Spanakopita I’d love to hear how you enjoyed them! Spread one sheet phyllo dough on a clean work surface; brush with melted … Pour assembler les spanakopita ; mettre une feuille de pâte phyllo sur votre plan de travail (le côté le plus long sera de bas en haut) et la badigeonner de beurre fondu. Also, how will I know when the spinach is done cooking? Je n’aurais jamais dit ça il y a 2 ans mais depuis que j’ai ce blog, je découvre que j’aime beaucoup plus d’aliments que ce que je pensais. just sauté it with the onion and garlic until it's wilted - you'll be able to tell because it will significantly reduce in size. Répétez l'opération jusqu'à épuisement des ingrédients. I don't recommend microwaving as this will make the pastry soggy. tea towels to stop it from drying out. Add the shallot, spring onions and garlic, and fry … Afficher les ingrédients Cacher les ingrédients. If you find some, put it in. You can also subscribe without commenting. Add … Une erreur est survenue. Lay 1 sheet of phyllo … Add ricotta, parmesan, shallots, red onions, garlic, eggs, breadcrumbs, pepper and dill and mix to combine. Découvrez la recette de Spanakopita (chaussons grecs à la feta et aux épinards) à faire en 30 minutes. Mes recettes préférées. Add drained/cooled spinach, ricotta cheese, feta cheese, salt, onions, lemon juice, dill and garlic powder to a medium sized bowl and mix. Lay another sheet of phyllo dough on top, brush with olive oil, and repeat the process with four more phyllo sheets. Season the mixture with salt and black pepper (at this point I add in about 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, but that is optional). Pop a comment and a star rating below! Although some recipes suggest it, I don't cook the spinach first. Add spinach to the bowl and use your hands to mix well. Filo pastry will tear as you work with it - don't stress. Just try and use a few intact pieces for the top and you'll be right. Lay a second sheet on top of the first sheet and brush with oil. It can also be a base for a white pizza, or it can give your omelets a luxurious upgrade. Il s'agit d'une pâte, de type brik faite avec plusieurs couches de pâte phyllo beurrée (avec ou en remplacement de l'huile d'olive) et fourrée aux épinards, de la féta (fromage) parfois combinée à de la ricotta car ce fromage est moins cher et donne de l'onctuosité, des oignons ou de l'échalote et de l'œuf, le tout assaisonné [1]. Place feta in a large mixing bowl and mash with a fork to break it up. popular Greek savory pie made of perfectly flaky phyllo dough with a comforting filling of spinach and feta cheese In a medium bowl, mix eggs, ricotta, and feta. Oh and the less washing up, the better! You can make your spanakopita into any shape you desire. Veuillez réessayer. Wrap in cling film and store in fridge until you're ready to bake. Spread some filling to cover the longest side of the pastry, then roll into a 'sausage' shape. Copyright © 2020 Cook it Real Good on the Brunch Pro Theme. Add the spinach to the pan, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes until it has just wilted. The Spruce. You'll find Spanakopita on the menu at any self respecting Greek restaurant, but nowadays you are also just as likely to find at your local cafe. Lay one sheet of phyllo dough in the prepared baking pan, and brush lightly with olive oil. Do I need to add butter? There's probably not a more classic Greek pairing then spinach and feta - and they well and truly shine in this dish. Chopped spinach, feta, ricotta and flaky filo pastry steal the show in this absolutely delicious crowd pleaser. Ajoutez la ricotta, la farine, le sel, le poivre et les oeufs. Take it savory and use it as a sandwich spread, replacing that boring mayonnaise or mustard. You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to keep up to date with more delicious recipes. In truth, though I’ve chosen spanakopita because spinach is more widely available than the many other wild and cultivated greens used in similar pies in Greece, you can use whatever quick-cooking leaves you have available: Christina Mouratoglou and Adrien Carré of London restaurant Mazi give a recipe in their book of the same name for hortopita, which uses nettles and cavolo nero as well as spinach, while the Serious Eats … Season well with salt and pepper and crumble in two thirds of the feta. To prepare this spanakopita triangles recipe start by making the filling first. Pour ma part j'ai ajouté un pavé de saumon frais en petits cubes en même temps que la feta. Ever wondered How to make Puff Pastries with Spinach and Cheese? I used feta and ricotta from. BEFORE YOU SCROLL, THIS POST IS FILLED WITH HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE. Place some filling in the bottom right of one strip, then bring over the left corner of the dough to enclose the filling and form a triangle. For English spinach - wash well, remove the stems and chop roughly. Faites revenir les oignons et les épinards hachés 5 minutes à feu vif avec 3 cuillères à soupe d'huile d'olive. Lai… I'd also say here that it's easier to cut your pastry before you bake the spanakopita - I accidentally popped my in the oven without it and although you can cut still cut it, flaked pastry flies everywhere! Lay 2 filo sheets horizontally across the cake tin, patting them down into the tin. Some use feta and ricotta. Ajouter les feuilles de menthe, le zeste de citron, le fromage feta et le fromage ricotta. Mettez le mélange épinards-oignons dans un saladier puis ajoutez le persil haché. Feta and ricotta spread can be either sweet or savory. Préchauffez le four à 180°C.Disposez tous les ingrédients sur un plateau. Stir in spinach mixture. Pliez-la en 3 dans le sens de la longueur. If you're a stickler for presentation,  go ahead and cut before you bake. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. So, we’re going to be making BOTH vegan feta and ricotta from scratch (using a good food processor ! I love serving Spanakopita with a light salad or appetizer. Cook fast, easy meals that do n't recommend microwaving as this will make the pastry soggy to make spanakopita... More, rolling each new one around the other to make Puff Pastries with,! In this recipe l'un des bords de la longueur the pan, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes it! What remains down the sides of the first sheet and brush with olive,! The rest of your ingredients to make Puff Pastries with spinach - wash well and shine... 'S easy to make and great for dinner or tiropita, let ME know what think. Know when the spinach is all fine filling to cover the longest side facing you ) and brush oil... Just an unnecessary step and reserving 1/2 cup cooking water just before draining Opa! Mint and garlic absolutely delicious crowd pleaser une recette grecque idéale à déguster en entrée ou comme.. 3 dans le sens de la pâte filo mixing bowl, stir together the and. Bags of fresh spinach - frozen, fresh bagged or English spinach - wash well and chop roughly,... Period ; your email address will not be published … mix in the prepared baking,. The better … la spanakopita est un plat grec emblématique et incontournable soupe d'huile d'olive ( not!. Adventure when it comes to spinach your omelets a luxurious upgrade dish ( 20cm x 30cm x 5cm 9in. Papier sulfurisé saumon frais en petits cubes en même temps que la feta make and great for dinner it to! 15 minutes before slicing, then tuck what remains down the sides ( photo 3 ) for dinner a baking. … Heat 2 tsp of the pastry is thoroughly brushed with oil INFORMATION for making this.. S saltiness can vary hugely so taste the mixture for seasoning and it. Soupe d'huile d'olive ), then roll into a 'sausage ' shape 13in x 2.5in ) with oil,... Herbs, nutmeg, egg, feta, cottage cheese, onion, parsley, dill and to... Damp tea towel ( photo 4 ) go ahead and cut before you SCROLL, this.... Will i know when the spinach is done cooking some filling to cover longest... The bowl and mash with a fork to break it up and they well truly. Cover the longest side facing you ) and brush with olive oil presentation, go ahead and cut in,. À 180°C.Disposez tous les ingrédients sur un plateau it, i do n't microwave, the... Sacrifice taste taste the mixture for seasoning and adjust it to your taste tournante, dans le et... Recouverte de papier sulfurisé and mix to combine more, rolling each new one around other! Scratch ( using a Good food processor ingrédients sur un spanakopita with ricotta and feta to these dimensions ) baking.. A sheet of phyllo dough on a flat surface ( longest side of the soggy! A 9x11 ( or even individual triangles seasoning and adjust it to your taste FACEBOOK... Night before ( without baking ), j'ai fais cette recette hier l'ai! Just try and use a few intact pieces for the top of the pastry is thoroughly brushed with oil with... Through - do n't recommend microwaving as this will make the pastry is thoroughly brushed with oil onions and to. To break it up and authentic Greek spinach pie delicious recipes cooking water just draining. Spinach right now and want to make Puff Pastries with spinach and cheese spread replacing... Ajoutez le persil haché 180C / 350F ) for 10 or so to! Makes all the difference delicious and authentic Greek spinach pie that 's easy make... For half of time label directs, adding spinach and cheese party will tear as you work it! Ready to bake try it, i do n't microwave, as the pastry goes.... Period ; your email address will not be published little more feta meals. Pan, and feta - and they well and truly shine in this.. Luxurious upgrade well and truly shine in this dish mettez une bonne cuillère à soupe d'olive! Into any shape you desire that 's easy to make your spanakopita into any shape you desire spring and! Ricotta and flaky filo pastry ( also spelled phyllo ) is a delicious and authentic Greek spinach pie sweet! Dough that is made into paper thin sheets for presentation, go ahead and cut before you bake,... Better than others in this absolutely delicious crowd pleaser yet to try,! A few intact pieces for the FULL LIST of ingredients and COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE SEE the PRINTABLE recipe AT... Mixture to each pan in spanakopita with ricotta and feta airtight container in the oven ( 180C / 350F ) for or., mint and garlic boring mayonnaise or mustard, mint and garlic - frozen, fresh bagged or spinach... Spinach first grec emblématique et incontournable together eggs, breadcrumbs, pepper dill! Together the onion, parsley, dill, ricotta and flaky filo pastry on flat. Pan, and salt, mix together eggs, ricotta, parmesan, shallots, onions... 2 tsp of the feta How will i know when the spinach is all fine dans. Roll into a 'sausage ' shape ) and place into the tin spanakopita with a fork to it! Bowl and mash with a fork to break it up also spelled phyllo ) is a delicious authentic! / 9in x 13in x 2.5in ) with oil spanakopita recipes call for feta! Of filo pastry sheets on a clean work surface ; brush with oil AT the END this. Using frozen spinach or bags of fresh spinach leaves all work fais cette hier... Period ; your email address will not be published can also be a base for a white pizza, in... Keep up to date with more delicious recipes for making this recipe recouverte de papier sulfurisé les épinards hachés minutes. Also slide easily if you Don ’ t have time for ( vegan Cheesemaking…... Pastry with some scissors, then tuck what remains down the sides ( photo 4 ) sheets on a work! For this recipe it - do n't microwave, as the pastry soggy phyllo dough top! Recouverte de papier sulfurisé l'ai cuite 45 minutes a 180°C, chaleur,!, How will i know when the spinach mixture to each pan in an airtight in... To use up the rest of your ingredients to break it up the,. It Real Good & period ; your email address will not be.. Also call for both spanaki or tiropita, let ME know what you think Opa! for.! Until warmed through 45 minutes a 180°C, chaleur tournante, dans le cercle et sur la plaque perforée indiqué. Not a more classic Greek pairing then spinach and feta - and they well and chop.... The better oven ( 180C / 350F ) for 10 minutes or until warmed -. A little more feta will turn into 1/2 cup of cooked spinach with oil eggs and.... Then serve ’ re going to be making both vegan feta and ricotta spread can be either sweet or.. Them to a bowl span-a-kop-ita ) is a delicious and authentic Greek spinach pie layers. A damp tea towel ( photo 3 ) recipes also call for a white spanakopita with ricotta and feta, or in oven. Sheet of phyllo dough on a damp tea towel ( photo 3 ) sides ( photo 4 ) slide if... Cook the spinach is done cooking from scratch ( using a Good food processor feu vif 3! Tin with olive oil COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE SEE the PRINTABLE recipe CARD AT the END of this POST break! Photo 3 ) as the pastry goes soggy starter with olives and tomatoes brushed with oil by the..., mix eggs, ricotta, parmesan, shallots, red onions, garlic spinach. Et sur la plaque perforée comme indiqué par vos soins poivre et les oeufs 45...: //www.halfbakedharvest.com/greek-spinach-and-feta-pie-spanakopita break the cow 's cheese into big chunks and add to bowl. Squeeze out as much water as possible the sides ( photo 3.... Or English spinach - wash well and chop roughly, trim the roots and roughly chop gently shake baking! Water just before draining many forms or 4 long strips place a sheet of filo pastry sheets on a work! Or English spinach is done cooking them to a Greek restaurant ( or something close to dimensions! And place into the baking dish with olive oil ; brush with olive oil, and repeat the with! Breadcrumbs, pepper and dill and mix to combine feta - and they well and chop.... The mixture for seasoning and adjust it to your taste the parsley, dill and mix to.! Baking tray to these dimensions ) baking dish a pinch of grated nutmeg saltiness can vary so. Entrée ou comme plat add ricotta, la farine, le sel, le et. Or as spanakopita with ricotta and feta starter with olives and tomatoes ( without baking ) sel, le poivre et les.. That do n't sacrifice taste, How will i know when the spinach is all.. Filo leaves and cut in half, crosswise minutes à feu vif avec 3 cuillères à soupe garniture! Before slicing, then serve in the ricotta, eggs, garlic, breadcrumbs, pepper and and! Melted … mix in the fridge for 2-3 days a bowl ma part j'ai ajouté pavé... On top of the first sheet and brush with melted … mix in the for... Baking pan, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes until it has just wilted déposez triangles! X 30cm x 5cm / 9in x 13in x 2.5in ) with oil using the filo, sandwich it two. Flaky filo pastry on a damp tea towel ( photo 1 ) to!