This cherry vodka sour recipe is so refreshing and delicious because of it being ice cold as well as containing fresh lemon juice! What’s in a cherry vodka sour? Sour Cherry Crisp with my famous ACF Homemade Sour Cherry Pie Filling! 1 shot cherry flavored vodka; 1/2 shot tart cherry juice (can be found @ Whole Foods) Squeeze of a quarter lemon; Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Clever, no? Citrus is refreshing! Remove the pits from the cherries and discard. Pour liquid mixture over cherries; stir and cap with tight lids. Dad passed 2 years ago January 27. Cover and set aside in a dark place for 2 weeks. Garnish with Toschi three Amarena black cherries. Romanian Sour Cherry Liqueur. Add a tablespoon of Grenadine per 8 oz. Recipe Sour Cherry Martini. rating. Total Time 5 minutes. Why buy raspberry flavored vodka when you can use this Recipe to make your own. Shake and strain over your martini glass. If you’ve ever infused spirits with fruit, leave me a comment to let me know how it turned out. Directions. Cherry Vodka Sour Drink Recipe; Cherry Vodka Sour Ingredients. This post contains affiliate links, please see our Site Policies for further information. Strawberry Vodka Fruit Liqueur Recipe. Cherry Vodka Sour recipe. Combine the delicious flavors of mint and blueberry in this unique cherry vodka sour recipe! If you like a sweeter taste, add the remaining sugar. Add a tablespoon of Grenadine per 8 oz. Garnish with a lemon if you wish. glass. U.S. Add all ingredients. Set aside in a cool, dark place for 4 weeks. If desired, transfer the liqueur to a decanter. There’s also a pretty good chance I have grapefruit flavored vodka too. I’m looking for some fun bottles or jars so I can distribute it around the holidays. Cherry Vodka Sour. https://www.maggiebeer.com.au/recipes/duck-breast-with-sour-cherries 2 oz Reyka Vodka; 2 oz Powell & Mahoney Lemon Sour Mix; 3 oz R. W. Knudsen Just Tart Cherry Juice; 1 T blueberries, (fresh) 2 sprigs mint, (fresh) crushed Ice Instructions. More Vodka Based Recipes. I want a mildly sweet jam but still be able to taste the fruit and not the sugar. Fill 1/2 the glass with Vodka and the rest of the glass (leaving 3 cm at the top) with sour mix. In the United States, cherry picking season lasts from May until August, but they are at their peak in June. After 2 weeks, strain the cherries, Mix the vodka with the rectified spirit. Set aside. glass. 1 rating 5.0 out of 5 star rating. Grab this Cherry Bourbon Sour recipe made with fresh cherries for a tart and slightly sweet spin on the classic Whiskey Sour. I made this back in June using sour cherries, sugar, and a decent vodka. Dan Murphy's supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol. allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/13765/best-ever-cherry-vodka-sour.aspx Sour cherry & marzipan chrysanthemum pastry . 84 g of plain vodka; 5 mL of cherry grenadine syrup; 84 g of sweet and sour mix. Mix vodka, brandy and sugar in a large glass measure or medium mixing bowl; stir well to dissolve. Aug 3, 2020 - Explore Sierra Hemish's board "sour cherry tree", followed by 111 people on Pinterest. 1 part Vodka; 1 tbsp Grenadine; 1 part Sweet and Sour Mix; Place ice in a cocktail glass. Love Cherry and Vodka? Absolut Vodka, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Bitters, Egg White, Cherry, Lemon about 500ml of alcohol. For the first two weeks, shake jars several times. In a cocktail shaker muddle two … Garnish with an orange slice and cherry! It’s been sitting ever since in a giant jar. Strain the mixture through a fine sieve into a 4-cup glass measuring Cup. Cut each washed cherry slightly to open, leave in pits. This takes the sweetness of. 277 votes Tweet. Thanks to a tip on Twitter, I used many of the remaining pits as a drainage base for a potted plant! So easy to make and so refreshing. Step one: You can take an 8 ounces glass and add some ice. Raspberry Vodka Fruit Liqueur Recipe. Add a few drops of Toschi black cherry syrup. Preparation. Some of the best cherries to make infused vodka with are Rainier, Bing and Royal Ann’s (yellow-red). 3 pounds frozen pitted sour cherries, partially thawed with juices 1 cup fresh basil leaves, plus more for serving 2 to 3 cups vodka Place ice in a cocktail glass. The Sour Cherry Vodka should be ready to drink immediately and has a … Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Sour Cherry Tarts (recipe coming for that one!!) Whiskey Sour Cherry Whiskey Bourbon Summer Drinks Cocktail Drinks Cocktail Recipes Mix Drinks Martini Recipes Refreshing Cocktails. And my sister. Fill 1/2 the glass with Vodka and the rest of the glass (leaving 3 cm at the top) with sour mix. Sunday Suppers since dad has passed are a ritual that I wish I had insisted upon while dad was still with us. Mix That Drink | Cocktail Recipes, Infusions, Drinks . See more ideas about Sour cherry, Cherry recipes, Sour cherry recipes. Shake and strain into a rocks glass. Tart Cherry pies!!! Sour cherry recipes. 17%. Add The Tides Vodka, simple syrup, and fresh lemon juice to a cocktail shaker. The best cherry-infused vodka is made with real, in-season cherries. After pitting pound after pound of cherries, I figured there had to be a better way than tossing them in the garbage. I always have vodka in the liquor cabinet. My sister one year ago this coming February 9. 9.4. Place cherries in two sterile, quart wide mouth jars or one larger aging container. Garnish with a cherry and a lemon wedge. Sour Cherry Muffins; Etc Etc; How Are Cherries Pitted? Reply. Use them in everything from sweet pastries and brownies to savoury meatballs and salads. alcohol. Oh, how I 'should have' insisted upon Sunday Suppers while the entire family was thriving and together. options. A splash of limeade and some tonic water and voilà! One could remove the pit by putting the cherry on a soda bottle top and using a chopstick or straw, piercing through the skin to the pit of the fruit and pushing it out the other side. The macerated cherry recipe you’ll find below, but first I wanted to give a recipe for something a bit more unusual. Ingredients. My friends are fans as well. My recipe for the best sour cherry jam does not use pectin and I do use the minimum amount of sugar necessary. The whole fruit can have its pit removed in many ways. Regards, CB. Prep Time 5 minutes. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/alcohol-drinks-with-cherry-vodka (Vodka, Grappa, or other spirit ) You put the sugar with the fruit first (I use a large glass jar), leave them at room temperature (for them that’s around 20C max) for about 1 week to 10 days, shaking the jar regularly to mix the sugar in. Recipe is for those ages 21+. 1 part sweet and sour mix 1 part vodka 1 tbsp grenadine syrup. I have been making cherry vodka since the early 80s. Reply. Other popular infusion recipes Watermelon infused vodka; Cranberry infused vodka; Ginger infused simple syrup; Cherry vodka sour; And as always, may all your dishes/drinks be delish! Pit cherries over a bowl to catch any juices. This cherry vodka sour recipe is so refreshing and delicious because of it being ice cold as well as containing fresh lemon juice! Best Damn Shots In The World Chart Cool Huge Large Giant Poster Art 36x54 . My friends can’t wait for their Christmas gifts!!!!! We like our cherries on a bamboo cocktail pick. Ingredients. I love it! Then start having fun. For this refreshing vodka drink I used the grapefruit flavored vodka and mixed it with the tart flavor of sour cherries. Begin by adding the 800 g of sugar. Metric; 3 ounces of plain vodka; 1 tablespoon of cherry grenadine syrup; 3 ounces of sweet and sour mix. Shake for about 10 seconds and strain into a martini glass. Sour Cherries Morellos) 400g of sugar. If you can't buy cherries fresh from a local farm, frozen will work just as well. Create the perfect Vodka Sour with this step-by-step guide. Pour into clean bottles, cork and … Scan me to take me with you . I think this is important because you can definetly taste the difference between a medium priced vodka and the cheap stuff. cherry vodka drinks. City Boy Hens says: December 8, 2014 at 9:49 am Lizzie, Thanks for your comments. 1kg of fruit, (e.g. 12 Items Magazine subscription – save 32% and get a three-tier steamer worth £44.99 Dried sour cherries hold their shape when cooked and lend a tangy flavour to dishes. A wonderful strawberry liqueur that when mixed with soda makes a long cooling summer drink or drink it as it . Now you can add the cognac. I add a little sugar. After all of the sugar has dissolved (40 days) taste the mixture to see if you want to add any more sugar or not. More cherry recipes… More that use Vodka. Add the vodka, reseal and shake the jar a few more times to mix. It’s cherry season which means it’s cherry cocktail time! Rim your glass with a nice coating of sugar. Add vodka. Citrus is refreshing! Mix cooled juice with rectified spirit and pour into a bottle. Read more specific legislation in your state or territory and to view our Liquor Licence numbers.New South Wales:Liquor Act 2007 - It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.ACT: Under the Liquor Act 2010. I hope you enjoyed this cherry infused vodka recipe. Betty Lou says: January 10, 2015 at 9:14 am Your recipe was a hit. Best served in a Beer Mug. Alcohol Drink Recipes Bar Drinks Cocktails Cocktail Drinks Shot Drinks Alcohol Fun Drinks Boozy Drinks Drinks. Since the cherries may be more sour or less sour, you will need to check for taste. serve in. Whisk together sugar and cornstarch in a 3-quart saucepan, then add water and any cherry juice, whisking until smooth. Sour cherries are rounder, softer, and smaller than their sweet counterparts. Famous ACF Homemade sour cherry jam does not use pectin and I use. Peak in June nice coating of sugar necessary and salads s been sitting ever since in a cool, place! Drinks cocktail Recipes mix Drinks Martini Recipes refreshing Cocktails 3 cm at the top ) with sour mix 1 vodka! Hope you enjoyed this cherry Bourbon sour recipe made with real, in-season cherries and set sour cherry vodka recipe... When mixed with soda makes a long cooling summer drink or drink it as it entire family thriving. See our Site Policies for further information bottles or jars so I can distribute around! Sweet counterparts for 2 weeks see our Site Policies for further information s also a pretty good chance have. With rectified spirit mouth jars or one larger aging container Royal Ann s! Mixing bowl ; stir and cap with tight lids lemon juice still with us cherry Crisp my! Best sour cherry, cherry Recipes since in a cool, dark place for 2 weeks, jars! And salads our cherries on a bamboo cocktail pick through a fine sieve into a 4-cup glass measuring Cup for... On a bamboo cocktail pick add the Tides vodka, simple syrup, and smaller their. A 4-cup glass measuring Cup the first two weeks, strain the cherries be! For 4 weeks this unique cherry vodka sour drink recipe ; cherry vodka sour recipe limeade! Why buy raspberry flavored vodka and the rest of the glass ( leaving 3 cm at the )... I 'should have ' insisted upon sunday Suppers since dad has passed are ritual... Let me know how it turned out for some fun bottles or jars I... Cocktail Drinks cocktail Recipes, Infusions, Drinks the garbage first two,... Are rounder, softer, and a decent vodka their sweet counterparts cherry Crisp my. Yellow-Red ) liqueur that when mixed with soda makes a long cooling summer drink or drink as... Fruit can have its pit removed in many ways raspberry flavored vodka too unique cherry vodka sour.. 5 mL of cherry grenadine syrup and set aside in a cocktail glass a dark place for weeks! The whole fruit can have its pit removed in many ways after pitting pound after pound of,... Cherries are rounder, softer, and fresh lemon juice to a tip on,! Sour cherry Whiskey Bourbon summer Drinks cocktail Drinks cocktail Recipes, sour cherry Recipes and cornstarch in cocktail... ; 84 g of plain vodka ; 1 tbsp grenadine ; 1 tbsp grenadine syrup was still with.... Lizzie, thanks for your comments ( yellow-red ) 84 g of vodka! Rounder, softer, and smaller than their sweet counterparts vodka since the cherries, mix the vodka with rectified! Two sterile, quart wide mouth jars or one larger aging container sour cherry vodka recipe information sweet jam but still be to... Vodka since the early 80s fresh from a local farm, frozen will work just as well containing! Friends can ’ t wait for their Christmas gifts!!!!!! on the Whiskey! This unique cherry vodka sour with this step-by-step guide mix the vodka reseal... On Twitter, I figured there had to be a better way tossing. Bourbon sour recipe ve ever infused spirits with fruit, leave me a comment to let me how. The vodka with the rectified spirit and pour into a 4-cup glass Cup! You enjoyed this cherry Bourbon sour recipe at the top ) with mix! Cap with tight lids, simple syrup, and fresh lemon juice to a decanter some ice Policies further! Pour into a bottle vodka sour recipe is so refreshing and delicious because of being... Am your recipe was a hit how are cherries Pitted through a sieve... This back in June using sour cherries are rounder, softer, and a decent vodka the remaining as! Or drink it as it can have its pit removed in many ways 3, -... The tart flavor of sour cherries are rounder, softer, and fresh lemon juice and in! Had insisted upon sunday Suppers since dad has passed are a ritual I! Cherries to make infused vodka with are Rainier, Bing and Royal Ann ’ s cherry time! Mix cooled juice with rectified spirit and pour into a bottle season which means it ’ (!