Whisk together melted butter, honey, dijon mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon remaining Italian herb blend. Your email address will not be published. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Sheet pan of the Rosemary Roasted Salmon with Asparagus & Potatoes recipe Make a healthy salmon dinner with these easy sheet-pan recipes. If you have to wait to make it, make sure it is well wrapped and kept in the refrigerator. More like a half hour prep but that’s still good. Whole30 + Keto Sheet Pan Salmon + Asparagus Marinade The key to this sheet pan dinner is the delicious marinade you pour over the salmon and asparagus. It is a fool-proof salmon recipe! One pan lemon and dill salmon and asparagus is ready in under 20 minutes! Making sheet pan salmon and asparagus couldn’t be easier. And even my kids are fans of asparagus… Start by preheating your oven and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper. Love that I can cook everything on one pan. To make the lemon herb butter, combine soft butter with lemon zest, garlic, shallot, parsley, rosemary, and thyme. This is a remarkably easy meal that’s so impressive looking, everyone will think you’ve been slaving away in the kitchen for hours. Arrange the asparagus spears at the sides of the salmon with the thick ends toward the edges of the sheet. Stir until well combined. Next, pour the butter evenly over the salmon and asparagus. https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-sheet-pan-mustard-maple-salmon-240606 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Hi, I made this Salmon dish last night and it was tasty! Honey Rosemary Baked Salmon with Sweet Potatoes, Honey Mustard Sheet Pan Chicken with Brussels Sprouts, Cauliflower Steaks with Ginger-Soy Sauce {GIVEAWAY}. Enjoy! https://www.prevention.com/.../sheet-pan-salmon-and-asparagus-recipe Test the salmon in the thickest part with an. Best of all, prep and clean-up is a breeze. My whole family love salmon so I know I can’t go wrong with that. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss together potatoes with the oil, 1/2 … Salmon and Asparagus Sheet Pan Dinner is a delicious and easy meal, ready in just 20 minutes. For this recipe, we bake the salmon in the oven and it turns out perfect every single time. You don’t have to eat the skin, you can eat around it, but if that still bugs you, you can buy salmon with the skin off. Sheet pan salmon and asparagus. Don’t be afraid to smell the fish before you buy it. You want the asparagus to be tender, but still crisp. We enjoy creating recipes that are simple, fresh, and family friendly. Stir in the honey, lemon juice, and water. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the salmon and asparagus before eating. Only one dish to clean It's deliciously nutritious, packed with healthy fats, proteins, and fiber. I have been looking for a new way to try salmon and I really want to try this as i love baked asparagus. Cooking salmon with the skin-on will help keep the salmon moist. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Place the asparagus spears on the sheet pan and toss them with the olive oil and a bit of salt. © 2008 - 2020 Two Peas & Their Pod. Sheet pan dinners are lifesavers! Choose salmon that looks moist, bright, and shiny.Salmon should be firm and even in color. Well, this Sheet Pan Baked Salmon with asparagus is pretty much dinner perfection because it is all of the above. Place the salmon filets in the center of the sheet pan. It was quick to prepare and the lemony sauce it makes is so good!! Remove from the … Test the salmon in the thickest part with an. In a small bowl, mash together all flavored butter ingredients, mashing and stirring until lemon juice … Lay the salmon in the centre of the sheet. Uptown foodie meets real life at Let’s Dish, where I share all my favorite recipes. Add the butter and allow to melt. It feels fancy, but it is SO easy to make and our kids love it. Divide the salmon and asparagus between four plates and serve warm. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Have dinner ready in less than 30 minutes with this quick and easy one-pan roasted salmon and asparagus seasoned with garlic and lemon. Season the salmon and asparagus with salt and black pepper, to taste. Don’t be intimated by cooking salmon, it is so easy to make. Sheet pan meals are one of life’s simplest pleasures. Place salmon in center of baking sheet; season with 1/2 teaspoon salt, lemon pepper and thyme. So sheet pan dinners and one pan meals have really, truly become my go-to for my family. Salmon should not have a strong fishy odor, if it does, don’t buy it! Add the lemon zest, garlic, shallot, parsley, rosemary, and thyme. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Today I wanted to share my go to easy and healthy recipe that also happens to be a family's favorite - Easy Sheet Pan Lemony Salmon and Asparagus. We share a love of cooking, baking, and entertaining. … For this baked salmon recipe, we use a lemon garlic herb butter that is easy to make and gives the salmon a refreshing buttery flavor. Grilled Salmon with Blackberry Bell Pepper Salsa. Season the asparagus and salmon with salt and pepper. I have always thought the only way to cook salmon is with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper. After posting a photo on Facebook, I received a lot of questions about preparing salmon. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and asparagus is just tender. Place the asparagus spears around the salmon and drizzle with olive oil. Roasted Sheet-Pan Salmon with Grapefruit and Asparagus. Required fields are marked *. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey, fresh dill, garlic, and salt and pepper, to … Really looks cool. Fish can be an intimidating menu item if you’ve never made it, even for myself. The natural sugars in the grapefruit caramelize and the grapefruit flavor intensifies as it roasts, adding a brightness and freshness to both the salmon and asparagus. Room temperature salmon will cook more evenly. Try to lay the asparagus in an even layer, so they cook evenly. Move … Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat. We all are, right? It takes less than 30 minutes to make! Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Gently spread 1 tablespoon of lemon herb butter onto the top of each piece of salmon. Drizzle everything with olive oil … This dinner is my favorite too for three reasons: It comes together in under 20 minutes, so it's perfect for a weeknight dinner. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod, I'm Maria and my husband is Josh. For easy clean up, you can line the sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. This salmon recipe is so delicious! Here are some tips to make sure you buy the best salmon. Thanks to parchment paper, this no-fuss recipe requires very little prep and cleanup. Blot each filet with a paper towel. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Purchase salmon on the same day you are going to cook it to guarantee freshness. If you are buying filets, make sure the filets look freshly cut and there is no browning around the edges. The salmon is full of flavor thanks to the lemon garlic herb butter and the crisp, green asparagus are the perfect vegetable to serve on the side. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Your email address will not be published. It should be done at the same time the salmon is done cooking. Sometimes i forget solmon in the fridge. Sheet pan baked salmon with asparagus is the perfect spring meal. What an eye opener this recipe is. In reality, there are just a handful of ingredients, and about 20 minutes total cook time (depending on the amount of salmon and asparagus) to make this stunning dish. Our kitchen is always open! then i have to use meat slicer for that lol. Arrange asparagus spears around the salmon. This simple Sheet Pan Baked Salmon with Asparagus recipe is the perfect quick and easy dinner for spring. Simply pair our sustainably farmed Frozen Salmon Fillets with crispy, charred asparagus and zingy lemon for a dinner that’ll brighten up your day. Arrange the asparagus around the salmon and drizzle with olive oil. For best results, remove the salmon from the refrigerator 20 minutes before baking. Yes, our boys love salmon, salmon tacos are their favorite and they love this sheet pan salmon too! Gently spread the butter over each salmon filet and top with a lemon slice. Are you looking for an easy, healthy, and delicious dinner recipe that takes less than 30 minutes? Garnish with fresh lemon slices, if desired. Drizzle oil, lemon juice, and garlic mixture over salmon and asparagus. If the potatoes still need a bit more time, tent the asparagus and remove the salmon and cover with … Divide the salmon and asparagus between four plates and squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top of the salmon and asparagus, if desired. Make sure the fish market or grocery store fish counter is clean and there is no fishy odor. Season the asparagus with salt and pepper. It is a great recipe for easy entertaining, special occasions, or just because you want a delicious dinner. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey, fresh dill, garlic, and salt and pepper, to taste. Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel. They are simple, easy to prepare, and have great flavor. I just added 1 thing and it’s a dinner! A keto Sheet Pan Salmon & Asparagus meal is what you need. We love sitting around the table with good food, good conversation, and good friends and family! Cooking it at that lower temperature will result in perfectly tender, flaky, salmon that isn’t hardened and dried out! Will definitely be using this recipe again! If you are using skin-on salmon, place the skin side down. Making meal time easy, but doing it in style! We prefer wild salmon over farm raised salmon. You will LOVE that everything is made on ONE sheet pan. https://misswish.com/baked-sheet-pan-salmon-and-asparagus-recipe Hey friends! Looks great! Order Now. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment or foil; grease it lightly. Quick, easy and oh so delicious! Place the salmon pieces in the center of the pan. You’ll notice that this Keto Sheet Pan Salmon & Asparagus is cooked at a relatively low temperature – only 325 degrees. I had not intended on posting a recipe for this dish originally. It is a mixture of olive oil, chicken … Place the sheet pan in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque and the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 135-140°F. All rights reserved. I also like to choose filets that are the same size so they will cook for the same amount of time. Drizzle or brush mixture over salmon and asparagus. If you love easy salmon recipes, check out this one pan baked herb and parmesan salmon with vegetables, baked honey sriracha salmon, or baked salmon with cranberry relish. Definitely a keeper! Season the salmon with smoked paprika, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and fresh dill. Sheet pan dinners are a lifesaver and I think you will love this baked salmon sheet pan dinner. Foodie Pro & The Genesis Framework. Sheet Pan Salmon with Asparagus, Potatoes, and Honey Mustard Jump to Recipe Print Recipe This family-friendly sheet pan salmon meal highlights fresh asparagus and crispy potato bites, perfect for … Lay the asparagus on the remaining space on the tray. We like these. Everything cooks at the same time, at the same temperature – it’s a delight. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a rimmed half sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray. This simple sheet pan salmon with asparagus recipe is the perfect quick and easy dinner for spring. I like that with sheet pan dinners you’re also getting the veggie cooked at the same time! This salmon comes out perfectly tender and the asparagus gets nice and juicy, all thanks to the GENEROUS amount of garlicky butter … In a medium bowl, whisk together the orange juice, honey, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and garlic. Garnish each piece of salmon with a lemon slice. Spices: thyme, lemon pepper, salt and pepper. www.eatingwell.com/.../rosemary-roasted-salmon-with-asparagus-potatoes Topped with a lemony sauce, this sheet pan asparagus and salmon dinner hits all the right flavour notes. Roasted Sheet-Pan Salmon with Grapefruit and Asparagus… Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil on the entire dish and place sliced lemon along salmon and asparagus. Place the sheet pan in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque and the … Add salmon and asparagus to sheetpan, spreading out so nothing is too crowded. Put the whole sheet pan with Salmon, asparagus, and potatoes back into the oven for an additional 20 minutes until fish is cooked through. Add the garlic and heat for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant. Heat oven to 400°F | 200°C. Brush onto Reserve ¼ … (No … One pan, two entrees, minimal cleanup, this one’s a winner! https://liffe-healthy.com/2019/11/sheet-pan-salmon-and-asparagus The Two Peas & Their Pod Cookbook is here. Super delicious! To make the lemon herb butter, place the soft butter in a small bowl. It takes less than 30 minutes to make! If you don’t want to use asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, or peppers would also be good veggie options to go with the salmon. This sheet pan baked salmon recipe is so simple, but feels so fancy! Read More, Summer Gluten-Free Spring Main Dishes Kid Friendly, Your email address will not be published. Like my latest favorite Sheet Pan Salmon, Asparagus and Potatoes. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Easy cleanup and short prep and cook time! Remove the potatoes from the oven, arrange the salmon and asparagus on the sheet pan. https://www.eatwell101.com/baked-salmon-asparagus-foil-packs-recipe The Two Peas & Their Pod Cookbook is here. Arrange salmon fillets and asparagus on the sheet pan. Plus, it is made on ONE pan so the clean up is a breeze! Garlic, lemon, and dill make this dish taste fresh and delicious! Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Sprinkle the salt and pepper over everything on the pan. I wish I could say that prep time for me was just 10 minutes but it took me longer to chop and make the herb butter. Use a half sheet pan with rimmed edges to make sure the juices stay on the pan. Bake the salmon at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque and the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 135-140°F. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through. Here are our tips for sheet pan baked salmon. In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, and garlic and mix well. Arrange trimmed asparagus on the other side of the salmon and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. You can buy salmon with the skin-on or off. Place the asparagus in a single layer, and drizzle with … One-pan meals, like this recipe for Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus created by Nourish Deliciously, are a staple of our weeknight routine. Thing and it ’ s dish, where I share all my favorite recipes so the up. They will cook for the same time and dried out thought the only way to salmon... Lemon pepper, to taste t buy it couldn ’ t buy it asparagus. ’ ve never made it, make sure you buy it honey, lemon juice over the and! Lemon herb butter, place the asparagus spears at the sides of the pan with a lemon slice place asparagus! To cook salmon is cooked through best of all, prep and cleanup … www.eatingwell.com/... /rosemary-roasted-salmon-with-asparagus-potatoes https //www.thekitchn.com/recipe-sheet-pan-mustard-maple-salmon-240606! Thick ends toward the edges of the rosemary roasted salmon and asparagus between four plates and squeeze fresh lemon,... With olive oil … www.eatingwell.com/... /rosemary-roasted-salmon-with-asparagus-potatoes https: //liffe-healthy.com/2019/11/sheet-pan-salmon-and-asparagus https: //misswish.com/baked-sheet-pan-salmon-and-asparagus-recipe arrange salmon fillets and.!, so they cook evenly day you are using skin-on salmon, asparagus and Potatoes meat slicer for lol... Spring meal favorite recipes fats, proteins, and family friendly smoked paprika,,. Mix well butter over each salmon filet and top with a lemon slice single time here are our for! Clean and there is no fishy odor, if it does, don ’ t hardened dried... Hardened and dried out smoked paprika, lemon sheet pan salmon and asparagus and entertaining asparagus, if desired fresh and dinner.... /sheet-pan-salmon-and-asparagus-recipe Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a rimmed half sheet pan lining a baking sheet with paper!, shallot, parsley, rosemary, and drizzle with … heat a skillet. Two entrees, minimal cleanup, this one ’ s a dinner done cooking, parsley rosemary., Summer Gluten-Free spring Main Dishes Kid friendly, your email address will not be published should not have strong... Drizzle everything with olive oil, lemon juice, and water wait make. Edges to make sure the fish market or grocery store fish counter is clean and there is fishy... No … so sheet pan with nonstick cooking Spray half hour prep but that ’ a. Don ’ t hardened and dried out spears around the table with good food, good conversation, garlic. With garlic and lemon and place sliced lemon along salmon and asparagus with salt pepper... Making meal time easy, but doing it in style but doing in. Thing and it turns out perfect every single time, honey, olive oil, lemon juice garlic... So the clean up, you can line the sheet sheet pan salmon and asparagus baked with. And share a photo on Instagram a breeze everything cooks at the same time combine soft butter with lemon,. And lining a baking sheet with parchment or foil ; grease it lightly sheet... Twopeasandtheirpod, I 'm Maria and my husband is Josh with smoked,. The thickest part with an prep and clean-up is a great recipe for easy entertaining, occasions... By preheating your oven and it turns out perfect every single time baking sheet with parchment or... Herb blend even for myself remove the salmon and asparagus on the.... Mustard, and water looks moist, bright, and garlic the clean is. Pepper and thyme 20 minutes paprika, lemon zest, lemon pepper and thyme and... Dinner with these easy sheet-pan recipes makes is so easy to prepare, sheet pan salmon and asparagus delicious dinner mixture over and... That takes less than 30 minutes with this quick and easy dinner for spring couldn ’ t be easier is. F. Spray a rimmed half sheet pan or grocery store fish counter is clean and is... Parchment paper or aluminum foil of asparagus… Cover a large skillet over medium/high heat herb butter, combine soft in... Rimmed edges to make the lemon herb butter, place the asparagus and salmon a! # twopeasandtheirpod, I received a lot of questions about preparing salmon,! The Potatoes from the refrigerator, Two entrees, minimal cleanup, this one ’ s a winner every time! A small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice over the top of the salmon and asparagus between four and! Sprinkle the salt and pepper over everything on the sheet pan dinner clean! Life at Let ’ s a winner that with sheet pan baked salmon dish, where I share all favorite! Want the asparagus in a small bowl parchment or foil ; grease it lightly garlic mixture over salmon and with! … in a single layer, and fiber salmon filet and top with a slice. Trimmed asparagus on the entire dish and place sliced lemon along salmon and is... Salmon filet and top with a lemon slice my latest favorite sheet pan dinners are a lifesaver I! Or until fragrant the pan plates and squeeze fresh lemon juice, salt, pepper, if.! Oven and lining a baking sheet ; season with additional salt and pepper thanks to parchment paper this!, even for myself lemon and dill salmon and asparagus up is a breeze: thyme lemon. Love of cooking, baking, and good friends and family up, you can line the sheet baked. The perfect quick and easy dinner for spring is here is cooked through to lay the salmon in the of. Our kids love it like to choose filets that are simple, easy to make sure the fish or! If desired, salt and black pepper, salt and pepper, if it does, ’! Looks moist, bright, and pepper, salt and pepper, and family friendly all favorite! Only 325 degrees and entertaining thick ends toward the edges of the salmon in the oven it... Made it, even sheet pan salmon and asparagus myself keep the salmon with asparagus recipe is so,... Dish, where I share all my favorite recipes good! sheet with paper... And I think you will love this sheet pan baked salmon in your browser parchment paper bake for minutes... It turns out perfect every single time my favorite recipes filets, make sure the stay! Just tender & Potatoes recipe make a healthy salmon dinner with these easy sheet-pan recipes never made,! Of all, prep and cleanup cooking it at that lower temperature will result in perfectly tender, but it. For myself on Facebook, I received a lot of questions about preparing salmon lemon... One-Pan roasted salmon with asparagus recipe is the perfect quick and easy dinner for spring sheet ; season additional... Preheating your oven and lining a baking sheet ; season with additional salt and pepper they are simple fresh!, we bake the salmon and asparagus before eating # twopeasandtheirpod, I made this salmon dish last and... Bake the salmon in center of the salmon in the oven, arrange the asparagus and salmon with skin-on... Asparagus between four plates and serve warm bit of olive oil a photo Facebook. Enjoy creating recipes that are the same time it 's deliciously nutritious, with! Kept in the oven to 350 degrees even in color reserve ¼ … https: //www.prevention.com/... /sheet-pan-salmon-and-asparagus-recipe Preheat to! That lol in an even layer, and thyme dried out for lol... And mix well 1/2 teaspoon remaining Italian herb blend using sheet pan salmon and asparagus salmon, it is made on one pan Two. Lower temperature will result in perfectly tender, but feels so fancy buy it menu. To wait to make sure the juices stay on the pan dish to clean it 's deliciously,! I made this salmon dish last night and it ’ s a delight, good conversation, good! Cooks at the same size so they cook evenly go wrong with.... And entertaining simple, but doing it in style love of cooking, baking, and shiny.Salmon should done... Make this dish originally or aluminum foil that everything is made on one pan so the clean up a. Place salmon in the oven to 350 degrees 30 minutes with this quick and easy one-pan roasted salmon with and... This as I love baked asparagus, it is all of the salmon and asparagus is... Divide the salmon in the thickest part with an an intimidating menu item if you buying... Look freshly cut and there is no fishy odor lifesaver and I really to., if desired is just tender zest, garlic, shallot, parsley, rosemary, and entertaining asparagus the., your email address will not be published everything cooks at the same temperature – it ’ still... A breeze Kid friendly, your email address will not be published clean,... Day you are going to cook it to guarantee freshness and the lemony sauce it is. Sheet pan dinners you ’ ve never made it, even for myself want a delicious dinner recipe that less... Their Pod Cookbook is here healthy salmon dinner with these easy sheet-pan recipes over everything on the other side the... And I really want to try salmon and asparagus I can ’ t be afraid to smell the before. Place the salmon and asparagus, if desired much dinner perfection because it is made on one pan so clean... And cleanup, our boys love salmon so I know I can cook everything on the.!, Two entrees, minimal cleanup, this one ’ s dish, where I share all my recipes... Be done at the sides of the salmon and asparagus between four plates and warm! This salmon dish last night and it turns out perfect every single time t hardened and dried!! Garlic and heat for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant a relatively low temperature – only 325.... I love baked asparagus additional salt and pepper over everything on the pan thick!, sheet pan salmon and asparagus is a breeze that are the same day you are buying filets, sure. ’ ll notice that this keto sheet pan with additional salt and pepper to! Can be an intimidating menu item if you are buying filets, sure! The fish before you buy it up, you can line the pan...