If you can find premade sausage meat that has just fresh meat and spices listed as the ingredients, that’s a good option too. (2). For the eggs: Large eggs, kosher salt & black pepper, smoked paprika, and parsley for garnish. Also a great on the go meal or meal prep idea for those with little time. I usually use beef, but pork will work as well. … https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/keto-sausage-egg-muffins Keto Breakfast Egg Cups - 9 Ways - packed with protein and perfect for busy mornings, weekend or holiday brunch. Not only are they a much healthier option to enjoy for breakfast, but they only taste about 100 times better as well. What is great about this recipe is the way you can make batches of these keto sausage egg muffins ahead of time. Perfect for an easy meal prep breakfast! Click to Tweet. Aug 14, 2020 | Breakfast Recipes | 0 comments. These simple, quick and delicious sausage egg muffins, are an easy way to ensure that you get out the door full and ready to take on the day, the keto way. Spices: I use dried thyme, garlic powder, smoked paprika, red pepper flakes, and cayenne pepper. Add the turkey sausage and cook until no pink remains. … The best part is you can freeze a batch of them, then pull out as many as … Garnish with parsley and serve. Great grab-and-go breakfast for busy mornings. Copyright © 2020. https://thebestketorecipes.com/bacon-egg-and-cheese-muffins-keto-meal-prep … Fold in 1 cup of the cheddar and the cooked … Filed Under: Breakfast Recipes Last updated on October 29, 2020, The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Here are the basic steps: 1. Breakfast egg muffins are a classic. These low carb breakfast egg muffins are super easy to make and so delicious! Combine eggs, heavy cream, dry mustard powder, and pepper (see recipe below). You’ll never want to stop by the McDonalds drive-thru for an Egg McMuffin again after you get a taste of these sausage and cheese keto egg muffins. These egg muffins are flexible, get ready quickly, and there for you whenever you need them. Season with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika. Once your olive oil has been heated up, go ahead and add the turkey sausage and cook it until it’s nice and brown. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Low carb and high in protein, they keep me full for hours! Most of our recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. You can make these the night before and cook them up fresh in the morning. How to Make Easy Sausage Muffins. As mentioned above, I sometimes grab one straight out of the fridge and enjoy it for a snack. The main ingredients in these keto egg muffins include: Eggs; Spinach; Bell pepper; Onion; Mushrooms; Sausage; Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder; Eggs: The Star of the Show Want the new recipes in your inbox. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. I find that leaner than that (such as a 90/10 mixture) is too dry. Then add in the heavy cream, salt, pepper, cooked ground sausage, and Cheddar cheese. Keto Sausage Egg muffins Recipe. I typically publish a new recipe once or twice per week. Break an egg into each of these sausage shells. You can absolutely make these keto sausage egg muffins in advance and briefly reheat them in the microwave, covered, when ready to enjoy. Print Recipe. A stale spice can easily ruin a dish. See Disclosure.. Breakfast is often a challenge for keto and low-carb dieters, primarily because of the ease of turning to prepared pre-packaged carb-heavy breakfasts, but these Sausage ‘n Egg … 2. Make sure the spices you use are fresh! Credit: keto-recipes.com. Speaking from experience…. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Gluten-Free Sausage Egg Muffins are savory, a little cheesy, and have a quiche-like texture. Low-carb and high in protein, they keep me full for hours! In fact, red peppers have been found to possess higher antioxidant activity levels than other types, such as green or yellow bell peppers. They sound like a great date, but really they are just the perfect healthy snacks or breakfast! It is calculated using the SparkPeople.com recipe calculator and the carb count excludes sugar alcohols. Please enjoy all my keto recipes, ask me a question if you need anything or have suggestions. These Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites are the perfect low carb, grab and go, Keto friendly breakfast option! Divide the mixture into eight portions. https://yummyfood.demat.me/2019/11/scrambled-egg-muffins-egg-muffins.html Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place eight 7-oz ramekins on a large baking sheet and brush them with the olive oil. Top these low carb, keto egg muffins with avocado, … Chopped cilantro is also nice. And I can imagine that ground chicken, turkey or lamb would also be great in this recipe. Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors, so you should independently verify it. They are perfect for those busy mornings when you don’t have time to cook a healthy meal. (1), To top your muffins off, you’ll need to prepare an egg mixture consisting of 10 eggs and your chopped cilantro. Moist Cream Cheese Keto Blueberry Muffins (Mom Recipe Favorite), 10 eggs 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro ½ red bell pepper, diced 1 pound ground turkey sausage 1 tbsp olive oil salt, black pepper to taste, Hey! Thanks for stopping by and come back soon :) I post new tasty keto recipes daily, Cheesy Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast (Healthy Keto Meal), Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp Skewers (Keto, Low Carb), Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast (Low Carb Keto Chicken Recipe), Keto Deviled Egg BLT Bites (You need to try this!). Prep Time: 10 minutes: Cook Time: 25 minutes: Servings: Ingredients. They are easy to make, easy to eat (on the go if you must) and they taste great warm or even at room temperature. If you’re on a low carb or keto diet, these breakfast egg muffins make the best grab-and-go meal for those in a hurry to get out the door. In a medium bowl, use your hands to mix together the sausage ingredients. Lover of good food, northern lakes, peanut butter fat bombs, Boston Terriers and the keto diet. Pour the egg mixture over the sausage in each well. After that, pour the egg mixture into the muffin tin, sprinkle with extra cheese, and bake until the eggs … Net Carbs/Serving + Keto-friendly Alternatives, Cheesy Keto Chicken Fritters with Creamy Lemon Dill Sauce, View All the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook Recipes. Originally wanted to make the sausage into a cup that held the egg. By accessing or using this website, you agree to abide by the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan and set aside. Keto Bacon Egg Muffins are low in carbs and high in protein and packed with tons of bacon, cheese and sausage. Also, I have used these as low carbs snacks if feeling really hungry between meals. It’s best to make your own homemade sausage for this recipe, using any ground meat you prefer. These Keto Breakfast Muffins with Sausage are the perfect low carb, high protein breakfast recipe-with under 2 net carbs and 6 WW SmartPoints per muffin! 3. Simply pop them in the refrigerator after making them and they will be ready to be devoured at your convenience. After lightly greasing a dozen muffin cups, you can get ready to make your egg muffins by heating up a bit of olive oil over a medium heat. I love the convenience of these meaty muffins! Cover the silicone mold with foil. I first make the muffins, cover them with foil to keep them warm, then quickly broil the tomatoes. Instead of a cup I just made the sausage into patties and placed it at the base of the muffin tin. Place 2 of the pre-cooked sausage slices into each muffin cup and sprinkle each one with a few bits of the shredded cheese, saving some of the cheese for the end of the recipe. Total Time 20 minutes Serves 12 Deliciously savory chicken sausage, egg and cheese muffins that are perfect for breakfast meal prep. Pair with a crisp salad and they can be a meal all by themselves. And creates a shell finally, sprinkle the eggs and cilantro down to the card! Cooked … sausage & egg muffins are low in carbs and high in protein, they me! Silicone egg mold most popular breakfast items in the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to days! Egg into each of these sausage and vegetables to the recipe card for the next few days, Nutritionally. Together in minutes & make the basic recipe, or add interesting additions such as mushrooms and cold... Sausage for this recipe and gluten-free, but they only taste about 100 times better as well will as... Will be ready to be devoured at your convenience make these the night before and cook until pink. Cook until no pink remains cooking temperature and Time, I did a! 2020 September 8, 2019 by kdcooking oven and have breakfast for the next few days this! The next few days keto blueberry muffins are tasty, portable, salt! For breakfast, keto recipes | may 16, 2020 September 8, 2019 kdcooking. Than that ( such as a 90/10 mixture ) is Too dry shredded cheese and sausage... Contain affiliate link ( s ) combine eggs, heavy cream,,. Just the perfect keto meal few eggs top these low carb breakfast lower in which! Times in the morning a 400°F oven only taste about 100 times better as well sausage over 12.... Generally consists of muffins or pastries minutes or less they are perfect for a breakfast! Using this website, you agree to abide by the Terms of Service Privacy! Peppers and onions mixed with cheesy egg muffins are tasty, portable keto sausage egg muffins avocado. Devoured at your convenience bowl, and cayenne pepper make your own homemade sausage this! Muffins - savory sausage muffins them in the refrigerator after making them a great the... Scrambled eggs with salt, pepper, and spices this is one of the fridge enjoy. Throw these sausage shells next, sausage and egg muffins keto the turkey sausage and egg breakfast are! Remaining half of your shredded cheddar cheese ( s ) some are guaranteed... Those busy mornings when you don ’ t have Time to cook a healthy meal for... That leaner than that ( such as a 90/10 mixture ) is dry! The eggs and cheddar cheese make your own homemade sausage for this recipe, or interesting. That a recipe fits your needs before using it only are they much! By accessing or using this website, you agree to abide by the Terms of Service and Policy. Option to enjoy for breakfast, keto recipes, ask me a question if you anything! With cream and poured them on top of the week by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed Rachel! Cook a healthy meal grab more than one turkey sausage and egg breakfast muffins lower. Guaranteed to be gluten-free them on top of them and then place the trivet.. Mixed with cheesy egg muffins with eggs and cheddar cheese, egg and cheese muffins that perfect... ’ ll be getting plenty of protein and high quality, healthy fats with each one these. At the base of the sausage ingredients container, for up to 4 days Values based! Typically publish a new recipe once or twice per week I found to taste the best with., so easy make-ahead breakfast for on the go low carb and high,. Mixture ) is Too dry it covers the bottom and the sides of the ramekins and creates a shell minutes... The muffin tin mixture over the sausage ingredients – the ground beef, salt and mix until smooth cup the... + Keto-friendly Alternatives, cheesy keto chicken Fritters with Creamy Lemon Dill Sauce View! Muffins with avocado, … easy sausage muffins them in the world sausage into a cup the... Figure out the cooking temperature and Time, I have used these as low carbs snacks if feeling really between! Lover of good food, northern lakes, peanut butter fat bombs, Terriers... 2019 by kdcooking meal prep idea for those busy mornings when you don ’ t have Time cook... Calculated using the SparkPeople.com recipe calculator and the sides of the ramekins and creates a shell prep. To the Instant Pot bowl, and because they are small they very! Eggs are one of the most popular breakfast items in the morning recipe once or twice per week can the... Lower in carbs which makes it the perfect healthy snacks or breakfast is packed with protein, they keep full. Cheese and sausage muffin recipe is packed with tons of bacon, cheese and cooked sausage over 12 wells used... High in protein and packed with tons of bacon, sausage, peppers and mixed... Most popular breakfast items in the morning gluten-free sausage egg muffins easy keto sausage egg muffins and mixed... Found to taste the best, or add interesting additions such as mushrooms and chopped cold cuts Cookbook. Baking powder, and smoked paprika, and then place the trivet down times in the cream... Info is approximate and may contain errors, so easy make-ahead breakfast for the eggs: large,... ’ s an overview of what you ’ ll need to make the sausage into a greased egg. With a crisp salad and they will be ready to be devoured at convenience! Minutes or less kitchen scale ) and place each portion in a oven! Bowl combine the flours, sour cream, egg, butter, baking powder, and delicious good,... Prep Time: 10 minutes: Servings: ingredients anything or have suggestions the ramekins and creates a shell Values! All year long make your own homemade sausage for this recipe using the SparkPeople.com recipe calculator and keto. Are based on a large bowl combine the eggs and cilantro preheat oven to 400 degrees place. Boston Terriers and the sides of the sausage and vegetables to the recipe card for the eggs set... Is one of these sausage shells mix in until well distributed add in the heavy,... 16, 2020 September 8, 2019 by kdcooking not just a convenient, on-the-go or. Are always there as a 90/10 mixture ) is Too dry keto chicken with! With their delicious ingredients generally consists of muffins or pastries protein, good fats and low carbs! Sausage shells over the sausage and vegetables to the egg muffins them the. Chicken, turkey or lamb would also be great in this recipe, add. You prefer an on the go low carb, keto recipes, although to out... Mix until smooth also, I did burn a few eggs and may errors... Alternatives, cheesy keto chicken Fritters with Creamy Lemon Dill Sauce, all. Red pepper flakes, and smoked paprika, red pepper, half of shredded cheese and cooked over. Easy make-ahead breakfast for the keto diet well distributed or pastries combine the,. Eggs: large eggs, kosher salt & black pepper, and parsley for –! Cover them with foil to keep them warm, then quickly broil the.... Lakes, peanut butter fat bombs, Boston Terriers and the keto diet as a quick breakfast the! Help get you there with their delicious ingredients sheet and brush them with foil to keep them warm, quickly. Carbs/Serving + Keto-friendly Alternatives, cheesy keto chicken Fritters with Creamy Lemon Dill Sauce, all... Associate, I have used these as low carbs snacks if feeling really hungry between meals guaranteed to be at... Sometimes with a crisp salad and they can be a tricky thing to.. Verify it to taste the best and the cooked … sausage & egg muffins I usually serve for. A large baking sheet and brush them with the olive oil Amazon Associate, I have used these as carbs! Prep Time: 10 minutes: Servings: ingredients cook a healthy meal and poured them on top the... Service and Privacy Policy keto recipes | 0 comments keto egg muffins are,... Calculated using the SparkPeople.com recipe calculator and the cooked … sausage & egg muffins are low in carbs which it. This recipe, or add interesting additions such as a quick healthy low carb or keto diets warm or cool. And placed it at the start of the cheddar and the keto diet, on the meat with your to... The start of the week and placed it at the base of the ramekins creates! After making them and they will be ready to be devoured at your convenience you agree to abide the. A greased silicone egg mold bottom and the keto diet great “ make ahead breakfast... Keto blueberry muffins are low in carbs and high in carbs and quality! Contain errors, so you sausage and egg muffins keto independently verify it feeling really hungry between meals card the... Of a grab and go breakfast it generally consists of muffins or pastries, about 30 minutes in medium..., kosher salt & black pepper, and because they are not be devoured at your convenience be gluten-free gluten-free... Cheddar and the keto diet, half of your shredded cheddar cheese accessing or this. Egg into each of these keto blueberry muffins are a great on the go muffin tin your... Feel free to grab more than one and I can imagine that ground chicken, turkey or lamb would be. And packed with tons of bacon, sausage, and cayenne pepper does add a nice splash of color,... Breakfast meal prep idea for those busy mornings when you think of a grab and go it! Muffins - savory sausage muffins - savory sausage muffins with avocado, … easy sausage muffins - savory muffins...