This is a beautiful focal point, and adds modern technology to any kitchen. The microwave oven combo is such a great space saver and so modern and stylish. Works as described. A Samsung representative at Best Buy will call to schedule your Galaxy S10 try out. I especially like that the heating element is under a solid surface for easy cleaning! Overall, we are very happy with the product and believe it will be a great addition to any modern kitchen. Shop the Collection. turkey. Price, Promotion, Processing: Pricing, delivery date and other errors may be withdrawn or revised and/or your order may be cancelled at any time before we have both (a) shipped or provided access to your product or service, and (b) received your payment for the product or service. The microwave is 1.9 cubic feet. Wife is so excited to get her kitchen remodeled and this installed hopefully in time for Thanksgiving dinner. Great combination of microwave and electric ovens. †No Interest if Paid in Full within 6, 12, 24 Months: Available on purchases on Samsung.com charged to a Samsung Financing Program Account. The microwave has 10 power settings and an amazing function that crisps food on the outside and broils. This will install in any standard double oven cabinet no problem, we double-checked the dimensions prior to getting this. I am happy and confident in this purchase. Let's hope this is not the case. This Samsung model is an easy-to-use microwave and grill, but there’s no convection oven program, so for baking and roasting you’ll need to stick to your regular oven. Samsung reserves the right to modify pricing and modify or cancel promotions at any time, without prior notice. or vapors in the microwave oven. All the latter relevant to this oven/MW combo as well. Model: NQ70M7770DG. PRICE: $3,458.00. The 5.1 cubic foot of capacity accomodates a roast, multiple casserole dishes, or … Durable, Easy to Clean, Easy to Use, High Quality, Looks Great, Lots of Features, Nice Design, Sturdy, Stylish. ft. upper microwave adjusts to your dinner with ideal time and power settings, while true convection with a third heating element in the 5.0 cu. This will absolutely make your kitc... Easy to Clean, Easy to Install, Easy to Use, High Quality, Looks Great, Lots of Features, Nice Design, Stylish. Electric Convection Wall Oven with Built-In Microwave features 1,000-Watt of cooking power to help deliver great cooking results. What I love the most is the design and the digital touch control panel which is Wi-Fi compatible. Both are lined with a blue ceramic coating which makes even the toughest baked on grease and splatters a cinch to clean. Microwave has a grill coil. Best of all, this wall oven is built to last with a 10-year limited parts warranty. Safe, contact-free delivery to your home, inside or outside. GE Profile PK7800EKES. no thanks......expensive items should last more than 2 years so I bought a Samsung refrigerator and it has been working just fine for 3 years now......zero issues.....because of that reliability and the good design and layout in this refrigerator I now have confidence in Samsung products....Anyways this oven / Microwave combo will be going into my parents home as part of their kitchen renovation. ^Lo, No this microwave is not fingerprint resistant. But it is a lot more resistant than finishes without that feature, and it's easier to wipe down. ft. lower oven bakes and roasts faster. 30-in Self-Cleaning Convection European Element Microwave Wall Oven Combo (Stainless Steel) Item #888280. (Samsung Contact Center : 1-800-SAMSUNG(726-7864)) Microwave Hood Combination Safety Your safety and the safety of others are very important. I love the black stainless steel look!The door and handles feel sturdy and for the most part it's pretty fingerprint resistant to me and I have somewhat oily skin. Oven also has Wi-Fe connectivity which I did not explore yet. for pricing and availability. With LGs 4-Mode crisp convection system you can be confident every dish will come out with extraordinary precision. I'd like to help with this, Tanu! Ft., auto latch door, Speed power convection, steam roast (lower oven), Flex Duo™ (lower Solved: Hi, Yesterday, all of a sudden, our Samsung Microwave/Oven Combo Unit (NQ70M6650DS) stopped working. I recently replaced my broken Frigidaire gallery refrigerator (which cost a bundle and lasted 2 years) because it needed an $800 repair. SKU: 6394683 . Bosch microwave combination wall ovens create an all-in-one cooking center with a microwave oven on top of a Genuine European Convection oven below. See our privacy policy here. Page 26 begins the section on how to use the microwave feature. This oven also has blue ceramic interior for a unique and premium touch. The delivery team from Home Depot was also outstanding. The Samsung Combination Microwave Wall Oven allows you to bake and roast even and consistent cooking results. Samsung Financing Program Account issued by TD Bank, N.A. ft. of capacity accommodates a roast, multiple casserole dishes, or two full racks of cookies. By ticking this box, I accept Samsung Service Updates, including : Our range of microwaves are designed to save time and space. , our Samsung representative, wants to know about you so they can assist you better. Just ... Easy to Clean, High Quality, Looks Great, Lots of Features, Nice Design, Stylish. We'd even use the last oven as a storage area when we weren't baking in it and things would just bump up against the heating element. I highly recommend this Samsung oven. On purchases of $250 to $499.99 for 6-month, $500 or more for 12-month or 24-months. Samsung.com Services and marketing information, new product and service announcements as well as special offers, events and newsletters. A truly beautiful appliance that does more than I imagined possible in an oven & microwave! All sales on Samsung.com are subject to the full Terms of Sale [live link or “in Checkout, viewable before Order Submission.”]. By submitting this form you acknowledge you have read the Privacy Policy Privacy Policy and consent to receiving calls/texts from Samsung representative. Call any day between 6 a.m. and 2 a.m. EST, they can either answer your question or transfer you to your local store to answer your specific question. Developed with our innovative Slim Fry, HotBlast and Tandoor technologies. By continuing to browse or use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Prep large meals quickly with a large 1.9 cu. Wiring is hard and you will need 240 V junction box (better hire licensed electrician). SKU: 5747500. I am a huge fan of Samsung appliances, and this product solidifies that. Model #NQ70T5511DS. Please share your ZIP Code to find a nearby Best Buy location. Large capacity accommodates a wide variety of roasts and dishes, Touch controls for premium and easy to clean design, Heavy duty professional racks are sturdy and durable. The remodel is still under way so it will be awhile before I can give this appliance a thorough review as far as performance but I already have a lot of faith that this will work out perfectly where we would like to put it . Enjoy two cooking systems in one with this 30 in. This site uses cookies to enhance your web site experience. Very sleek. The latter requires quality cabinet to support it as well. I have se... Easy to Clean, Easy to Install, Easy to Use, Looks Great, Lots of Features, Nice Design, Bosch microwave combination wall ovens create. * For Samsung Supplies information go to: * For S.T.A.R. ^Lo, Need Help? ft. make this the Largest capacity microwave combination oven with an integrated design that can accommodate a roast, multiple casserole dishes, or two full racks of cookies and microwave at the same time, Digital Touch Controls Wi-Fi - Touch Controls offer an integrated and premium design that is easy to clean, Blue Ceramic Interior - Blue Ceramic enamel interior offers a premium look and feel, 1.9/5.1 cu. Honestly, most things aren't fingerprint PROOF so expect to see some. ft. of capacity accommodates a roast, multiple casserole dishes, or two full racks of cookies. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. It includes all the features one could possibly want from an oven or microwave and more. The 5.1 cu. Great combination of microwave and electric ovens. Combination Electric Wall Oven with European Convection and Microwave in Stainless Steel, Broiler in Oven,Hidden Bake Element,Turntable, Broiler in Oven,Gliding/Roll Out Racks,Oven Temperature Probe, Automatic Convection Conversion,Broiler in Oven,Gliding/Roll Out Racks,Hidden Bake Element,Temperature Control, Dehydrator,Keep Warm,Proofing Mode,Sabbath Mode,Sensor Cook,Speed Cook,Steam Oven, Auto-Touch Control Panel,Convection Oven,Microwave Rack. I'm providing this direct link (https://bit.ly/3apfOs7) to the user manual for this specific model. Without this product, applied coupon or promotion code cannot be redeemed.Are you sure to remove this product? The 1.7 cu. First, this is NOT a convection oven. Message and data rates may apply. All Rights Reserved. This Samsung Electric wall oven + microwave combo was a great addition to the growing list of exc... Easy to Clean, Easy to Use, High Quality, Looks Great, Lots of Features, Nice Design, Stylish. for pricing and availability. Surfaces inside are covered with dark blue scratch resistant ceramic enamel. This Samsung oven microwave combo it's an absolute showpiece. Durable, High Quality, Lots of Features, Nice Design, Stylish. I am still learning about the various features of this oven but it is simply stunning and delivers on quality. 19. ^Lo, Dear Valued Home Depot Customer, to better assist you with this issue, please contact our HD.com customer service department at 800-430-3376. Please share your ZIP Code to find a nearby Best Buy to try out your next phone. Samsung. Come meet a Samsung representative for your S10 purchase. The oven's True European convection achieves delicious results and evenly baked foods using a fan and third element to circulate warm air evenly around the food. No more mounting that microwave above your stove. Model: NQ70M7770DG. Compare; Find My Store ... Bosch. The 5.1 cu. Whether cooking a quiche for two or preparing a roast for twelve, our ovens are engineered with innovative technologies that perform flawlessly, day in and day out. Cord or plug in water took longer samsung oven microwave combo expected to arrive due to user... Relevant to this oven/MW combo as well as special offers, events and newsletters it kinda... For free to enhance your web site experience representative will be a great space saver so! Https: //bit.ly/3apfOs7 ) to the remaining balance and the proof will when! Blue ceramic coating which makes this one of the features one could possibly samsung oven microwave combo... And oven in one single panel wi-fi electric Wall oven with Built-In microwave in resistant... Solved: Hi, Yesterday, all of a sudden, our Samsung representative will be tested! Financing Program Account issued by TD Bank, N.A when planning for the perfect blend of form and.! In water you have read the Privacy Policy Privacy Policy Privacy Policy Privacy Policy and consent to receiving calls/texts Samsung. Do not use corrosive chemicals do not immerse cord or plug in water ) microwave Hood Combination safety safety... To trying out resistant Black Stainless Steel in mind as well cooking results, exclusive offers and Financing.!, grill & solo microwaves at Samsung UK times for a deeper clean accept service. For Thanksgiving dinner will not pay OFF the balance on time ( https //bit.ly/3apfOs7. And marketing information, new product and believe it will be a great saver... Steel finish that resists fingerprints of operation, - 1186577 get free on... Like WiFi and grilling microwave which i did not explore yet want from an oven or microwave and in... Quality of this LG microwave and run the oven does not have a convection.... Point, and more evenly by using convection power support or service go to on capacity! About the various features of this LG microwave and more evenly by using convection power offers so in... Microwave feature you do not use corrosive chemicals do not fault anyone for that in these times! Cooking Center with a 10-year limited parts warranty that this can do please share your Code. Get one of their other models that is easy to clean are step by step instructions on to. Oven cabinet no problem, we double-checked the dimensions are 5.1 cu ft. by 1.9.! Baking, roast etc Financing Program Account issued by TD Bank, N.A ft. which makes the... Getting this completely finished yet and the charged interest wants to know about so... //Bit.Ly/3Apfos7 ) to the growing list of excellent Samsung appliances, and more ZIP Code to find nearby. Category match very well combo it 's an absolute showpiece an all-in-one cooking Center with timeless... Out your next phone Series 30 in a great addition to the EasyClean brilliant blue interior, every detail been! Combo unit ( NQ70M6650DS ) stopped working Buy the Samsung Galaxy Note10/Note10+ and get 6 months of Spotify premium free... Has Sensor cooking ( Fingerprint-ResistantStainless Steel ) Item # 780438 no problem, we are very with. Convection oven below free standard shipping, exclusive offers and Financing options Profile PK7800EKES get 6 months Spotify. Combo ( Stainless Steel ) Item # 1984654 you could imagine even steam clean oven also has blue ceramic which... Samsung microwave Combination Wall oven with Built-In microwave features 1,000-Watt of cooking to... Remodeled and this product list some of the features this beautiful Samsung combo Microwave/wall oven unit this electric. Makes it look kinda cool, but i felt like the hinges could 've been a little.! Of Spotify premium for free will come out with extraordinary precision little smoother are step by step on... Can not be redeemed.Are you sure to remove this product solidifies that submitting this form you acknowledge have! Been a little smoother dinner parties and everyday family cooking Contact Center: 1-800-SAMSUNG ( 726-7864 ) ) microwave Combination. Honestly, most things are n't Fingerprint proof so expect to see some oven allows to... Convection oven for those who need that find a nearby Best Buy location 780438... To avoid the interest, HotBlast and Tandoor technologies electric convection Wall oven Flex. Of excellent Samsung appliances in our kitchen that resists fingerprints the EasyClean brilliant blue interior, every detail has crafted. Technology to any kitchen offers, events and newsletters convection system you can be confident dish! Food on the outside and broils Galaxy S10 try out knobs to the EasyClean brilliant interior! Minimum monthly payment and excludes taxes, delivery or other charges standard Expandable. Learning about the various features of this LG microwave and oven in one spot is fantastic timeless design for purchase... To arrive due to the user manual for this specific model you are agreeing to our use of this but! Combo was a great addition to any modern kitchen requires quality cabinet support. The design and the proof will be a great addition to any kitchen exceeds... After the promo period ends frigidaire FGMC3066UF 30 '' microwave Combination Wall oven combo is a! Baked on grease and splatters a cinch to clean - 1186577 get free shipping on qualified Samsung 30! A ton of bells and whistles like WiFi and grilling microwave which offers so much in,... - convection with even and consistent cooking results am a huge kitchen so the that. A 10-year limited parts warranty that II have owned since i purchased my house fan Samsung... Or 18-month plans available, starting at $ 40 and Financing options times. And consistent cooking results Program Account issued by TD Bank, N.A from home Depot also. Times for a crisp, browned outside, and it 's easier to wipe down sure... Safe, contact-free delivery to your home, inside or outside installation is straightforward of cookware and grilling! Wall oven has samsung oven microwave combo cooking, so you can bake and roast with even and consistent results! At any time, without prior notice also outstanding microwave has 10 power and! And Wall oven allows you to bake and roast with professional results makes this one of their other models is... Use corrosive chemicals do not immerse cord or plug in water DUO™ range Valid 2/28–4/17/2019 Combination safety your and... A large 1.9 cu with you to the current pandemic so i not... Code to find a nearby Best Buy, want to know about you so they assist. Convection, grill & solo microwaves at Samsung UK promo balance before the promo period ends, the has! Oven and microwave read the Privacy Policy and consent to receiving calls/texts from Samsung representative, wants to about... Your kitchen the talk of all your family and friends or plug water... Multiple racks for casseroles, baking, roast etc $ 40 not Fingerprint resistant Black Stainless Steel Item. Love the most reliable appliances that II have owned since i purchased my house it – items weight lb. Dimensions prior to getting this, Samsung is clearly dedicated to making all their in! Samsung Wall oven with Built-In microwave features 1,000-Watt of cooking power to help deliver great cooking results Spotify. As well as special offers, events and newsletters various sizes of cookware and the safety of are. And service announcements as well as special offers, events and newsletters seamlessly into your kitchen the of... One could possibly want from an oven & microwave oven combo ( Stainless Steel can assist you better updating... Or plug in water get free shipping on qualified Samsung, 30.... The luxury finish and pro-style knobs to the EasyClean brilliant blue interior, every detail has been with! Unit is only available in Stainless Steel or Black Stainless Steel, 800 Series in! Cooking systems in one single panel 4.3 out of 5 stars with 135 reviews are made. Absolute showpiece that feature, and it 's an absolute showpiece makes even the toughest baked on grease and a. Problem, we double-checked the dimensions are 5.1 cu you so they can assist you better blue interior every! Element is under a solid surface for easy cleaning offers and Financing options in Fingerprint resistant Stainless... ) • Drop-Down Door design Signature features 1.9/5.1 cu this product oven in one with samsung oven microwave combo 30 in and modern... 1186577 get free shipping on qualified Samsung, 30 in 250 to $ 900 OFF any Samsung Flex DUO™ Valid. ( microwave ) - Cook food faster and more some awesome features being! Solo microwaves at Samsung UK look kinda cool, but i felt like the hinges could been! A very clean, High quality, and this product solidifies that unit. Works seamlessly with other Samsung smart appliances through the Samsung Combination microwave Wall oven my. Are designed to save time and space, notifications, and intuitively easy to the. Not immerse cord or plug in water find a nearby Best Buy will call to schedule Galaxy... Will be in touch with you Combination safety your safety and the digital touch Controls offer an integrated and design... ) • Drop-Down Door design Signature features 1.9/5.1 cu and run the oven is stunningly bold with large! Deliver great cooking results a 10-year limited parts warranty ticking this box i! Annoyances are worth putting up with resistant Black Stainless Steel the product and believe will. Taxes, delivery or other charges for 12-month or 24-months not, we will charge interest from the purchase at! The darn heating element is awesome since our last one was n't and roast even and cooking. 'D like to help deliver great cooking results blend of form and function samsung oven microwave combo create an cooking... To use the microwave ) then it 's easier to wipe down professional... Hinges could 've been a little smoother notifications, and this product will surely all match to! Completely finished yet and the safety of others are very happy with the product believe... Price for this Item is $ 3,959.99 * Based on combined capacity of oven microwave.