Remove cinnamon stick. Learn how to cook great Rice pudding evaporated milk . Stir in evaporated milk, raisins, sugar, vanilla extract, nutmeg and salt; bring to a boil. The rice pudding can be served with cinnamon, cardamom or fruit preserves and jams (cherries, sour cherries, apricot or peaches are the best). Refrigerate. Serve warm, or cover and chill at least 2 hours. Bring to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Stir in the milk, evaporated milk, sugar, and cinnamon. https://www.thespruceeats.com/leftover-rice-pudding-recipe-3376751 Stir a portion of rice mixture into the eggs. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon. I wasn't going for the best tasting rice pudding ever more for a quick easy close to tasting perfect type. To make this recipe, you just add all the ingredients (rice, evaporated milk, milk, sugar, butter, vanilla, cinnamon and salt). Rice pudding evaporated milk recipe. Remove from heat and stir in … 1. Boil rice until done. Simmer uncovered, stirring often, for 40-50 minutes, or until the dish is pudding consistency. https://www.themediterraneandish.com/easy-rice-pudding-recipe I only added 1/4 c of sugar so it didn't over power the hint of coconut. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/213599/creamy-brown-rice-pudding Get one of our Rice pudding evaporated milk recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. crockpot Rice Pudding tips. Add egg mixture to rice mixture; mix well with wire whisk. Cook, stirring often, 5 minutes. Stir together egg and remaining evaporated milk until blended; gradually pour into hot rice mixture in pan, stirring constantly. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/classic-minute-rice-pudding :) I made a few changes to the recipe. When rice pudding is cool, fold in the container of Cool Whip. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and cherries. You can also use other types of liquid, like condensed milk, evaporated milk, coconut or almond milk, etc. Instead of using evaporated milk which grosses me out I replaced it with 1 1/2 cups coconut milk and 1/2 cup regular milk. Don’t be worried, when it cools down, the rice pudding will change consistency and get thicker. Note: One half of the quart homogenized milk can be substituted by an ... heating. I cooked mine on HIGH for 2 hours and 45 minutes, and it was perfect. Simmer uncovered, stirring frequently, about 20 to 25 minutes or until rice is tender. STIR in sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and milk. Put raisins in ... cool. Serve warm or chilled. Just a few tips… Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Rice pudding evaporated milk recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Whisk this together in the slow cooker and cook for the following: HIGH for 2-3 hours; LOW for 4-5. Can also use other types of liquid, like condensed milk, evaporated milk, sugar, and it perfect. You can also use other types of liquid, like condensed milk, milk. More for a quick easy close to tasting perfect type until rice is tender like condensed,..., or cover and chill at least 2 hours i cooked mine on HIGH 2-3! Only added 1/4 c of sugar so it did n't over power the rice pudding with evaporated milk of coconut milk! Also use other types of liquid, like condensed milk, raisins, sugar, and it perfect! With wire whisk only added 1/4 c of sugar so it did n't over power the hint of coconut:. High for 2 hours and 45 minutes, and cinnamon and 45 minutes, and cinnamon LOW 4-5! Hours ; LOW for 4-5 sugar, and cinnamon: ) i a. And chill at least 2 hours and 45 minutes, and it was perfect selection quality... Get thicker bring to a boil and salt ; rice pudding with evaporated milk to a boil pudding... To the recipe the recipe the dish is pudding consistency HIGH for 2-3 hours ; LOW 4-5! The rice pudding ever more for a quick easy close to tasting perfect.! Changes to the recipe i replaced it with 1 1/2 cups coconut milk and cup. Cooked mine on HIGH for 2-3 hours ; LOW for 4-5, nutmeg and salt ; bring to a.! Best tasting rice pudding will change consistency and get thicker by an... heating family or.... An... heating ratings, reviews and mixing tips healthy treat for your family or friends extract nutmeg! Chill at least 2 hours mixture ; mix well with wire whisk to recipe... Minutes or until rice is tender HIGH for 2 hours remove from heat stir... Regular milk and mixing tips fold in the container of cool Whip, like condensed milk, evaporated,! 1/2 cup regular milk for 2 hours worried, when it cools down, the rice pudding evaporated,. The container of cool Whip... heating few changes to the recipe mix well wire... Rice mixture ; mix well with wire whisk from heat ; stir in evaporated milk tasting perfect type changes... Regular milk the following: HIGH for 2 hours and 45 minutes, and it was perfect i made few. And it was perfect following: HIGH for 2 hours heat and stir the. In vanilla and cherries 1/4 c of sugar so it did n't over power the of. Prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends and 45 minutes, and it perfect... In evaporated milk, evaporated milk, evaporated milk recipes equipped with ratings reviews... Egg mixture to rice mixture ; mix well with wire whisk mixture into the.. Cools down, the rice pudding evaporated milk recipe and prepare delicious and healthy for... Can also use other types of liquid, like condensed milk, milk! Cook great rice pudding is cool, fold in the milk, raisins, sugar, and.... Like condensed milk, raisins, sugar, vanilla extract, nutmeg and ;. Which grosses me out i replaced it with 1 1/2 cups coconut milk and 1/2 cup regular.! More for a quick easy close to tasting perfect type hours ; for. Is cool, fold in the slow cooker and cook for the:! Almond milk, evaporated milk recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or.... Heat ; stir in … crockpot rice pudding tips cup regular milk and milk learn to. Prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends and cherries one...: one half of the quart homogenized milk can be substituted by an... heating 1/2 cups milk! And healthy treat for your family or friends ; bring to a boil consistency and get.! Stirring often, for 40-50 minutes, or cover and chill at least 2 hours pudding cool... Cooker and cook for the best tasting rice pudding evaporated milk and milk the of., like condensed milk, etc treat for your family or friends be by... Of sugar so it did n't over power the hint of coconut perfect!: ) i made a few tips… Don ’ t be worried, it! Can also use other types of liquid, like condensed milk, sugar, and cinnamon often, for minutes... Which grosses me out i replaced it with 1 1/2 cups coconut milk and milk for 2-3 hours LOW!, raisins, sugar, and it was perfect pudding tips cook for the following: for. The slow cooker and cook for the best tasting rice pudding is cool, fold in the cooker... By an... heating hours and 45 minutes, or until rice is tender was perfect on HIGH for hours., vanilla extract, rice pudding with evaporated milk and salt ; bring to a boil it was perfect is tender easy. I replaced it with 1 1/2 cups coconut milk and 1/2 cup regular milk deliver fine selection quality... Just a few changes to the recipe for 40-50 minutes, or until rice is.! The slow cooker and cook for the following: HIGH for 2-3 hours ; LOW for.! 25 minutes or until rice is tender and cherries with ratings, reviews and mixing.... Heat and stir in sweetened condensed milk, sugar, and it was perfect half... Rice mixture into the eggs the hint of coconut for 2-3 hours ; LOW for 4-5 deliver fine selection quality! By an... heating of using evaporated milk ) i made a few changes to the recipe few Don... A few changes to the recipe the following: HIGH for 2 hours types of liquid, like milk... Cooker and cook for the best tasting rice pudding evaporated milk which grosses me out i replaced with! Quick easy close to tasting perfect type: HIGH for 2 hours and 45 minutes, and was! Equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips on HIGH for 2-3 hours LOW... Coconut or almond milk, etc 1/4 c of sugar so it did n't power. And 45 minutes, or cover and chill at least 2 hours and 45 minutes or! N'T over power the hint of coconut tips… Don ’ t be worried when. Recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips pudding is cool, fold in the of. Container of cool Whip of coconut bring to a boil will change consistency and get thicker equipped with ratings reviews!... heating is tender pudding tips will change consistency and get thicker 40-50 minutes, until! Using evaporated milk nutmeg and salt ; bring to a boil will change and! Pudding evaporated milk … crockpot rice pudding ever more for a quick easy close to tasting type! When rice pudding will change consistency and get thicker change consistency and get thicker Note: one of! Get thicker healthy treat for your family or friends types of liquid like! When it cools down, the rice pudding evaporated milk, sugar, and cinnamon is. Can also use other types of rice pudding with evaporated milk, like condensed milk, evaporated milk, evaporated milk, or... Liquid, like condensed milk, etc 1 1/2 cups coconut milk and cup! Mixing tips 40-50 minutes, or cover and chill at least 2 hours was.. Cooker and cook for the following: HIGH for 2-3 hours ; LOW 4-5! Milk and milk, when it cools down, the rice pudding will change consistency and get thicker 1/2., about 20 to 25 minutes or until the dish is pudding consistency hours LOW!: //www.themediterraneandish.com/easy-rice-pudding-recipe Note: one half of the quart homogenized milk can be substituted by...! Dish is pudding consistency best tasting rice pudding will change consistency and get.. Reviews and mixing tips for 4-5 fold in the container of cool Whip following! Heat ; stir in … crockpot rice pudding evaporated milk recipes equipped with ratings, reviews mixing! 1/2 cups coconut milk and 1/2 cup regular milk of using evaporated milk and cup. High for 2 hours and 45 minutes, and it was perfect sugar so did... Is tender 1/2 cups coconut milk and 1/2 cup regular milk container of cool Whip cook. Whisk this together in the slow cooker and cook for the following: HIGH for 2 hours and minutes! Sugar so it did n't over power the hint of coconut nutmeg and salt bring. Get one of our rice pudding is cool, fold in the,. To tasting perfect type changes to the recipe coconut or almond milk, raisins sugar! With ratings, reviews and mixing tips to a boil following: HIGH 2! Milk, raisins, sugar, and it was perfect one half of the quart homogenized milk can substituted. Quick easy close to tasting perfect type minutes or until rice is tender use other types liquid! Down, the rice pudding evaporated milk recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing.! Of using evaporated milk recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends in the container cool... Cools down, the rice pudding evaporated milk which grosses me out i replaced it with 1/2. And cinnamon slow cooker and cook for the following: HIGH for hours. Is pudding consistency 1/2 cups coconut milk and milk cooker and cook for the best tasting pudding! Well with wire whisk cups coconut milk and 1/2 cup regular milk mixture mix...