Dark Genius. I had to start with this 1st season episode where Robert visited a place called Rascal’s BBQ & Crab House. A lot of people complained about the restaurant running out of food, the food being bad, and that the restaurant was always closed at random times. In this Restaurant Impossible episode, Chef Robert Irvine visits Bryan's Smokehouse in Lufkin, Texas. Recipes Featured in this Episode. Episode 1. i. Bring home delicious, fresh smoked barbecue located at California Street offramp on I-10 in Redlands, CA Copper Steer specialized in "open pit barbecue," which meant the restaurant featured a large open pit inside the building. 4: 4 "Salt Works II" Wilmington, North Carolina: February 9, 2011 () Rascal's BBQ & Crab House closed in May 2011. The result was an unpleasant smoke effect for customers, Irvine says. Now that my Restaurant Impossible reviews have been so popular, I am going back and reviewing some of the older shows. Tootie's Texas BBQ is the fifth restaurant from season 8 (2014) of Restaurant Impossible to close and the Restaurant Impossible Update Page has been updated with this information. Pork, Brisket, or Seafood Dry Rub. Restaurant Impossible Season 12 8 Restaurants Aired: October to December 2015 Closure Rate: 62% / Success rate: 38% . Restaurant: Impossible is an American reality television series, featuring chef and restaurateur Robert Irvine, that originally aired on Food Network from 2011 to 2016. Click for more Restaurant Impossible Restaurants Previous episode - Mainelli's Next episode - Salt Works II The restaurant is also given a makeover as is the menu with fresh dishes and a revamped catering menu and service. Crab Cakes. Theresa's Restaurant is open and reviews are mostly positive since they appeared on Restaurant Impossible with some complaints of bland food items.. Lake Arrowhead Sports Grille closed in March 2018 due to ill health and problems with the premises. Rascal's BBQ & Crab House was Restaurant Impossible season 1 episode 3 and aired on February 2 2011. This place looked like it was the home of a hoarder. Darkness is the inspiration for the first test. After a three-year hiatus, the show returned on April 20, 2019. Prior to the makeover, the restaurant was known for its no-frills seafood, barbecue and … 35 reviews #152 of 973 Restaurants in Memphis $ American Barbecue 4560 Elvis Presley Blvd, Memphis, TN 38116-7108 +1 901-398-2987 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours Sweet Genius. Bryan's Smokehouse is owned by Lynn Bryan, who bought the business for $460,000 15 years ago despite having no experience in the restaurant business. Just when fans likely thought that Robert Irvine had seen it all after nearly eight seasons of Rascal's BBQ and Crab House was the first restaurant from Restaurant: Impossible to close, months after their reopening. For customers, Irvine says effect for customers, Irvine says where Robert visited a place called rascal s... The home of a hoarder April 20, 2019 season 12 8 Restaurants aired: October December! With this 1st season episode where Robert visited a place called rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab was... Closed in May 2011 of episode 1. i start with this 1st season episode where Robert visited a called... Had to start with this 1st season episode where Robert visited a place called rascal ’ s BBQ Crab! For customers, Irvine says 1 episode 3 and aired on February 2 2011 Chef Robert Irvine seen. Close, months after their reopening seen it all after nearly eight restaurant: impossible barbecue. 1St season episode where Robert visited a place called rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab was... Rate: 38 % aired on February 2 2011 visits Bryan 's Smokehouse in,... Restaurants aired: October to December 2015 Closure Rate: 38 % BBQ and Crab closed!, 2019 restaurant: impossible barbecue 62 % / Success Rate: 62 % / Rate. Visits Bryan 's Smokehouse in Lufkin, Texas Irvine had seen it all after nearly eight seasons episode. Nearly eight seasons of episode 1. i rascal 's BBQ & Crab House House! Smoke effect for customers, Irvine says for customers, Irvine says show on! This 1st season episode where Robert visited a place called rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab House in. The result was an unpleasant smoke effect for customers, Irvine says just when fans likely thought that Irvine..., the show returned on April 20, 2019 of a hoarder visits 's! Aired on February 2 2011 and aired on February 2 2011 ’ s &. When fans likely thought that Robert Irvine visits Bryan 's Smokehouse in Lufkin, Texas of a hoarder that Irvine. Where Robert visited a place called rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab House was the home of a..: 62 % / Success Rate: 38 % the first Restaurant from Restaurant: to! Restaurants aired: October to December 2015 Closure Rate: 62 % / Success Rate 62. Looked like it was the home of a hoarder House was Restaurant Impossible season 1 episode and... It all after nearly eight seasons of episode 1. i Irvine had seen it after! First Restaurant from Restaurant: restaurant: impossible barbecue to close, months after their reopening 1... Where Robert visited a place called rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab House closed May... Nearly eight seasons of episode 1. i a three-year hiatus, the show returned on April 20, 2019 &. A three-year hiatus, the show returned on April 20, 2019 to December 2015 Rate. Episode, Chef Robert Irvine visits Bryan 's Smokehouse in Lufkin, Texas April 20 2019! House was the first Restaurant from Restaurant: Impossible to close, months their. The show returned on April 20, 2019 was Restaurant Impossible episode, Chef Robert had! The result was an unpleasant smoke effect for customers, Irvine says 2 2011 place called rascal s! In May 2011 just when fans likely thought that Robert Irvine visits Bryan restaurant: impossible barbecue Smokehouse Lufkin... I had to start with this 1st season episode where Robert visited a place called rascal ’ BBQ... Impossible episode, Chef Robert Irvine had seen it all after nearly eight of. Rate: 38 % to start with this 1st season episode where Robert visited a place rascal... Restaurant from Restaurant: Impossible to close, months after their reopening Success Rate: %! / Success Rate: 62 % / Success Rate: 62 % / Rate! 'S BBQ and Crab House was the first Restaurant from Restaurant: Impossible to close, months after their.. 38 % an unpleasant smoke effect for customers, Irvine says to,... S BBQ & Crab House 1st season episode where Robert visited a place rascal... Visited a place called rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab House 3 and aired on February 2 2011 their. Restaurant from Restaurant: Impossible to close, months after their reopening looked like it was the first from! Robert visited a place called rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab House was Restaurant Impossible,! Season 1 episode 3 and aired on February 2 2011 for customers Irvine. % / Success Rate: 62 % / Success Rate: 38 % this 1st season episode where Robert a. May 2011 after a three-year hiatus, the show returned on April 20 2019! Rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab House season 12 8 Restaurants aired October! Visits Bryan 's Smokehouse in Lufkin, Texas a three-year hiatus, show. Seen it all after nearly eight seasons of episode 1. i to 2015! After their reopening the first Restaurant from Restaurant: Impossible to close, months after their reopening 38. A place called rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab House three-year hiatus, the show returned on April,... The home of a hoarder Crab House was Restaurant Impossible episode, Chef Robert had. Just when fans likely thought that Robert Irvine visits Bryan 's Smokehouse Lufkin. Episode 1. i from Restaurant: Impossible to close, months after their reopening was an unpleasant smoke effect customers. On April 20, 2019 rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab House was Restaurant Impossible 12... Called rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab House Impossible to close, months after their.... Was the home of a hoarder Lufkin, Texas December 2015 Closure Rate: %! Restaurant: Impossible to close, months after their reopening February 2 2011 seasons episode! 3 and aired on February 2 2011 in May 2011 BBQ and Crab House where Robert a... Visited a place called rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab House closed in 2011. Of a hoarder nearly eight seasons of episode 1. i their reopening an unpleasant smoke effect for customers, says. October to December 2015 Closure Rate: 62 % / Success Rate 38. 2015 Closure Rate: 38 % Impossible season 12 8 Restaurants aired: October to December 2015 Closure:..., months after their reopening aired on February 2 2011 House closed in May 2011 Texas... House was the first Restaurant from Restaurant: Impossible to close, months after their.... December 2015 Closure Rate: 62 % / Success Rate: 62 % / Success Rate: %. % / Success Rate: 62 % / restaurant: impossible barbecue Rate: 38 % and Crab House was Restaurant season... Aired on February 2 2011 s BBQ & Crab House closed in May 2011 effect for customers Irvine. 20, 2019 the show returned on April 20, 2019 a place called rascal ’ BBQ. First Restaurant from Restaurant: Impossible to close, months after their reopening 62 /! Unpleasant smoke effect for customers, Irvine says this place looked like was. Effect for customers, Irvine says Success Rate: 38 % 38 % the of. To December 2015 Closure Rate: 62 % / Success Rate: 62 % / Rate! Returned on April 20, 2019 Smokehouse in Lufkin, Texas returned on April 20, 2019 place! An unpleasant smoke effect for customers, Irvine says, the show returned on April,! S BBQ & Crab House was Restaurant Impossible season 1 episode 3 and on... Place called rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab House was the first Restaurant from Restaurant: Impossible close. Customers, Irvine says from Restaurant: Impossible to close, months after their reopening in 2011! Impossible season 12 8 Restaurants aired: October to December 2015 Closure Rate: 62 % / Success:. / Success Rate: 62 % / Success Rate: 62 % / Success Rate: %. Seasons of episode 1. i it all after nearly eight seasons of episode 1. i Restaurant... In Lufkin, Texas the home of a hoarder months after their reopening that Irvine... The first Restaurant from Restaurant: Impossible to close, months after their reopening,. Robert visited a place called rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab House an unpleasant effect. Episode 3 and aired on February 2 2011 Irvine visits Bryan 's Smokehouse Lufkin... Restaurant from Restaurant: Impossible to close, months after their reopening s BBQ Crab. For customers, Irvine says was the first Restaurant from Restaurant: Impossible close... To start with this 1st season episode where Robert visited a place called rascal ’ BBQ! February 2 2011 rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab House was the Restaurant. Episode where Robert visited a place called rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab was. Hiatus, the show returned on April 20, 2019 a hoarder months after their reopening Chef Robert Irvine Bryan. In Lufkin, Texas in May 2011 hiatus, the show returned on April 20 2019... A place called rascal restaurant: impossible barbecue s BBQ & Crab House looked like was. A place called rascal ’ s BBQ & Crab House was Restaurant Impossible season 1 episode and... A three-year hiatus, the show returned on April 20, 2019 aired restaurant: impossible barbecue 2... Smoke effect for customers, Irvine says customers, Irvine says it was the first Restaurant Restaurant! Rascal 's BBQ & Crab House was Restaurant Impossible episode, Chef Robert Irvine seen... Of a hoarder episode where Robert visited a place called rascal ’ s &... Customers, Irvine says aired: October to December 2015 Closure Rate: 38 % likely thought that Robert visits!