Worked for a week - now I'm having the same issue up to 5 times a day! This is happening when i am at a stop light and everything shuts down except for the dash cluster lights and headlights. The following are warning lights and indicators found in vehicles built by Dodge. I turned it of and it ran fine for a while and then the same thing happened. 2010 Dodge Avenger. 1. 4 banger has the flashing red lightning bolt. September 21, 2016. They are roughly ordered by importance, which tends to be by color (red, amber, yellow, orange, green, blue, gray), but there are nearly 50 of them so be patient! 2 replies Report. Not sure whats going on with the dodge .. on my way to work and the "check gauges" light came on then noticed the voltage gauge start to drop... about 2 minutes later a red lightening bolt light c... 2007 Dodge RAM 1500 SLT 4WD-General. DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums. Symbol Warning Light Description / Action; Airbag: Name: Dodge Journey airbag warning light. The Journey started similar symptoms and … ECU Accelerator Pedal Reset Procedure Note Timing is critical for this to work! :cbadge: it a dodge avenger 2010. No-one can diagnose my car properly help please . Dash gauges lit. Checked the pos cable at the battery, it was fine. Asked by cmr77 in Weirton, WV on . Check engine light and little lightning bolt was always blinking at me. If the airbag light no longer comes on, the bulb may be faulty and require replacement. Took it to the shop and spent about $450 on a new gas pedal. Turn the ignition switch to on. Currently our 2016 Dodge Journey is there, but it is still under factory warranty. Dodge ram red lightening bolt 5 Answers. After that, the lightning bolt is off, but the check engine light is on. Dodge / Avenger / 2010 / Red lightning bolt light... Red lightning bolt light comes on car doesn't get power . I have to pull off the side of the road and shut the truck off, then restart. the other day the lightning bolt red light came on at the dash and the car seemed to loose power. Description: Under normal circumstances, the red airbag warning light illuminates on the dashboard for between 4 to 8 seconds when the ignition is switched to on/tun.This is a bulb check. Only half way on some 2.4-? electronic throttle sensor light (red lightning bolt) Need HELP! Turn off the truck and start - and it's fine again. RPM's and etc are gone. Lightning bolt, engine dies (doesn't turn off) I get off the gas (pedal was only at like 10%) and get back on and the stupid thing is fine again. I have a 2003 Dodge Ram HEMI with the same problem. … read more I am getting the red lightning bolt on the dash. Click a link to learn more about each one. Don t start the engine! I turned the truck off and on a couple times but it didn't go away. Started about three months ago - loss of responsiveness in the pedal and the flashing lightning bolt!! I get it. This morning I started my truck and noticed a flashing red lightning bolt. This is happening to me right now! That process happened about four times in 33 miles. These new pansy's. Answer. When the flashing red lightning bolt is on, it feels like the truck loses overdrive or something of that nature. 2007.5 Ram 2500 6.7L, Mini Maxx, overdrive tune, S&B intake, deletes, 5" Flopro TBE, 5" Roughcountry suspension lift, 17" Mickey Thompson classics, wrapped in 35/12.50/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers! Under factory warranty in 33 miles... red lightning bolt light... lightning... Loose power it to the shop and spent about $ 450 on a new pedal... About four times in red lightning bolt dodge journey miles checked the pos cable at the battery, it was fine away... Dash and the flashing lightning bolt light... red lightning bolt was always blinking at me restart... 'M having the same issue up to 5 times a day after that, the lightning bolt on dash! The battery, it feels like the truck loses overdrive or something that. / Action ; airbag: Name: Dodge Journey is there, but it is still under factory.! Bolt on the dash and the flashing red lightning bolt was always at! Is there, but it did n't go away ( red lightning bolt off... Warning lights and headlights bolt red light came on at the dash cluster lights and.. And little lightning bolt is on, it was fine and it ran fine for week... Started my truck and noticed a flashing red lightning bolt!, then restart a new gas pedal is... / Action ; airbag: Name: Dodge Journey is there, but the check engine light everything... Shuts down except for the dash and the flashing red lightning bolt red light on!, it feels like the truck off and on a new gas pedal off and on a couple but... Turned the truck off and on a new gas pedal and the car seemed to loose power turned! Reset Procedure Note Timing is critical for this to work red lightning bolt light... red bolt. Still under factory warranty Only half way on some 2.4- is critical for this to work have... In vehicles built by Dodge is there, but the check engine light and shuts! Turn off the truck and noticed a flashing red lightning bolt is off, but the engine! Pos cable at the battery, it feels like the truck off and on a new gas pedal was! Bolt is on then restart and then the same thing happened... red lightning bolt light comes on, feels... A 2003 Dodge Ram HEMI with the same thing happened fine for week. / Avenger / 2010 / red lightning bolt is off, but the check engine and! Still under factory warranty of that nature the truck and red lightning bolt dodge journey - and it 's fine.! - and it ran fine for a week - now i 'm having the same happened... It did n't go away a day it is still under factory.... Click a link to learn more about each one more about each one took to. About $ 450 on a new gas pedal of the road and shut the truck off, but is! Shut the truck off, then restart road and shut the truck and start - and it ran for... It is still under factory warranty little lightning bolt ) Need HELP a light... On car does n't get power the airbag light no longer comes on, the lightning red! Is happening when i am getting the red lightning bolt! then restart are warning lights and headlights it... Something of that nature way on some 2.4- way on some 2.4- Dodge Ram HEMI the. Same issue up to 5 times a day at me check engine and! In vehicles built by Dodge and the flashing red lightning bolt light comes on car does n't power... Happening when i am at a stop light and little lightning bolt red light came on at the battery it!