1 of 26. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Last edit on Feb 15, 2020. 1 of 31. O beautiful for pilgrim feet, Whose stern, impassioned stress A thoroughfare for freedom beat Across the wilderness! Purple Mountains was an American indie rock project formed by singer-songwriter David Berman. 3. 2. America! The exploitation and the denial.”, She's Making Friends, I'm Turning Stranger. 01. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Too Much. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. [Verse 1] / The light of my life is going out tonight / As the sun sinks in On release, the album received positive reception from critics. Nights That Won’t Happen 9. All that misanthropy and mordant wit has been condensed into new project Purple Mountains, made with US … All My Happiness is Gone 3. Purple Mountains Lyrics "I Loved Being My Mother's Son" Way back when it first begun Starting when I first was young Through all the years that were to come I loved being my mother's son Yeah, I loved being my mother's son I loved her so because She was so good and kind to me All My Happiness is Gone by Purple Mountains, released 17 May 2019 1. All My Happiness is Gone 2. 1. Purple Mountains is the only studio album by American indie rock band Purple Mountains. 3. by Purple Mountains. Berman also made the album in hopes of paying down a six-figure debt he had built up. The project debuted in 2019, over a decade after the dissolution of his previous band Purple Mountains lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as All My Happiness Is Gone, Darkness And Cold, I Loved Being at LyricsFreak.com Verified I almost put this song on Bad Together. Add lyrics. 1 of 17. 3. 2. Lyrics for top songs by Purple Mountains. Add lyrics. Lyrics. Chords. She’s Making Friends, I’m Turning Stranger 7. All My Happiness is Gone by Purple Mountains, released 17 May 2019 1. The project debuted in May 2019, over a decade after the dissolution of Berman's previous group Silver Jews. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. H.E.R. The arrangements, some of the most gracious Berman’s ever had, hum and glow with foggy organs and soft golden horns. Compact Disc $12.00: out of stock Cassette $10.00: Buy. 4. Download Pdf. Purple Mountains: Purple Mountains album art work. [Intro] Gmaj7 Cmaj7 Gmaj7 Cmaj7 [Verse 1] Gmaj7 Cmaj7 Friends are warmer than gold when you're old Gmaj7 Cmaj7 And keeping them is harder than you might suppose Gmaj7 Cmaj7 Lately, I tend to make strangers wherever I go Gmaj7 Cmaj7 Some of them were once people I was happy to know … "Purple mountain majesties" refers to the shade of the Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs, Colorado, which inspired Bates to write the poem. . Type song title, artist or lyrics. Margaritas at the Mall 6. 2. 04. She says ‘purple mountain majesties.’ So it was just all there. Purple Mountains's single "All My Happiness is Gone" is out May 10, 2019 from Drag City. 2. Storyline Fever 10. Woods members Jarvis Taveniere and Jeremy Earl produced the album. Lyrics for Snow Is Falling In Manhattan by Purple Mountains. Read about Rozzi - "Purple Mountains" Live at Dubway Studios by Rozzi Crane and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I Loved Being My Mother's Son Purple Mountains. Single Again. Purple Mountains LP/CD/Cass/MP3/FLAC Drag City Released 2019-07-12 Catalog # DC680 LP $22.00: Buy. Rozzi records "Purple Mountains" at Dubway Studios with Producer Christopher Montgomery. 10,993 views, added to favorites 407 times. Berman also made the album in hopes of paying down a six-figure debt he had built up. Kids In '99. "Purple Mountains" lyrics. She's Making Friends, I'm Turning Stranger Purple Mountains. Rozzi Crane lyrics - 27 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Don't F This Up", "Bad Together", "Two Minutes". I Loved Being My Mother’s Son 8. 04. It was preceded by the singles "All My Happiness Is Gone", "Darkness and Cold", and "Margaritas at the Mall". The album's themes were inspired by the death of Berman's mother, his retirement from music, his struggles with depression, and his strained relationship with his wife. All My Happiness is Wrong (Noah Count Remix) 3. Purple Mountains was an American indie rock project formed by singer-songwriter David Berman. That's Just the Way That I Feel 3:23. F. 2. America! 1. Lyrics for top songs by Purple Mountains. Hard Place. 02. 02. Darkness and Cold 4. Sign in Sign up. I Loved Being My Mother’s Son 8. Fmaj7. 1 of 16. 1 of 19. Download Pdf. 1. All My Happiness is Gone 2. Lyrics.com. [Verse 1] C On holidays, in lonely haunts C At closing time, in restaurants G I can't keep on pretending not to see F Yeah, I'm starting to suspect E7 Am Though I hope I'm incorrect Dm G C T Purple Mountains was an American indie rock project formed by musician and poet David Berman. Purple Mountains was the first new studio album from David Berman since the disbandment of Silver Jews in 2009. America! Cory Hawthorne of Vancouver wins the WA-84 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone and Misha Josephs of Brooklyn wins the WA-47jr FET Black Condenser Microphone. by Purple Mountains. Last edit on Jul 21, 2019. Carly Rae Jepsen. America! The eponymous album was released on July 12, 2019 by Drag City. For purple mountain majesties Above the fruited plain! Purple Mountains Lyrics - All the great songs and their lyrics from Purple Mountains on Lyrics.com STANDS4 LLC, 2020. O beautiful for pilgrim feet, Whose stern, impassioned stress A thoroughfare for freedom beat Across the wilderness! 1 of 27. Difficulty: novice. All My Happiness is Gone 4:20. All that misanthropy and mordant wit has been condensed into new project Purple Mountains, made with US … 2. G. 3. Strumming. Lyrics. 1 of 27. Add lyrics. Purple Mountains is the only studio album by American indie rock band Purple Mountains.The eponymous album was released on July 12, 2019, by Drag City. Purple Mountains by Purple Mountains, released 12 July 2019 1. Lyrics. Darkness and Cold 3:58. 3. These timeless sounds mirror the classic tenor of Purple Mountains' songwriting. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! 2. 03. She's Making Friends, I'm Turning Stranger Purple Mountains. Darkness And Cold Purple Mountains. LyricsSnow Is Falling In Manhattan Purple Mountains . Last edit on May 18, 2019. That's Just the Way That I Feel Purple Mountains. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. Purple Mountains Lyrics "Nights That Won't Happen" The dead know what they're doing when they leave this world behind When the here and the hereafter momentarily align See the need to speed into the lead suddenly declined The dead know what they're doing when they leave this world behind 2. C7. C. 1. The eponymous album was released on July 12, 2019 by Drag City. An eponymous album was released in July 2019. Margaritas At The Mall Add lyrics. MP3 Download $9.99: Buy. On release, the album received positive reception from critics more ». Congratulations to the week 4 winners of the Warm Audio Mic Month Giveaway! Snow is Falling in Manhattan 5. I Loved Being My Mother's Son Purple Mountains. Last update on: July 15, 2019. Chords. Read or print original Darkness And Cold lyrics 2020 updated! 1. Cory Hawthorne of Vancouver wins the WA-84 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone and Misha Josephs of Brooklyn wins the WA-47jr FET Black Condenser Microphone. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Get all the lyrics to songs on Purple Mountains and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. It was preceded by the singles "All My Happiness Is Gone", "Darkness and Cold", and "Margaritas at the Mall". 01. Add lyrics. Maybe I'm the Only One For Me Purple Mountains. All My Happiness Is Gone Purple Mountains. [Verse 1] / On occasion, we all do battle with motivational paralysis ... Storyline Fever Lyrics. 4. 03. Storyline Fever 10. Lyrics. I can't describe the vibe I get A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "mountains" - from the Lyrics.com website. 4. G. 3. by Purple Mountains. Snow is Falling in Manhattan 5. Original lyrics of Storyline Fever song by Purple Mountains. 2. All My Happiness is Gone Purple Mountains. Add lyrics. They just go into stasis untill your close to them and then they go nuts "IF" there are other dino's in there range. 3. It was eventually recorded with members of the band Woods in 2018, recording in both Chicago and Brooklyn. God shed His grace on thee And crown thy good with brotherhood From sea to shining sea! Woods members Jarvis Taveniere and Jeremy Earl produced the album. Chords. Margaritas At The Mall Purple Mountains . Difficulty: novice. Purple Mountains was an American indie rock project formed by singer-songwriter David Berman. His iconic literary lyrics sit astride immaculate country-rock tunes, evoking … David Berman told Aquarium Drunkard that he thought of the name while driving out west “straight toward the purple mountains” and that while he was out there attempting to make an early version of the album “there was a huge purple mountain right behind the studio.” Berman also said that “an asshole part” of himself also knew that “if the album was good enough so that the record would be remembered, when people sing ‘America the Beautiful” they would have to think about my band.” Admitting that he “always obsessed” with the people who hate his music, Berman said he loved “the idea of them, especially any baseball lovers, who would have to stand up in a crowd with thousands of other people and put their hands over their heart and swear to the majesty of my own artistic creations.” Calling that “such a cynical move,” Berman added that there is “the third twist, which is that I can also claim complete innocence and deniability, because 'purple mountains’ isn’t in the song. She's Making Friends, I'm Turning Stranger Purple Mountains. The project debuted in 2019, over a decade after the dissolution of his previous band Silver Jews. Cool, calm, just like my mom With a couple of Valium inside her palm It's Mr. Mischief with a trick up his sleeve Crawl up on you like Christopher Reeves. The project debuted in 2019, over a decade after the dissolution of his previous band Death Cab For Cutie. Add lyrics. Read or print original Storyline Fever lyrics 2020 updated! It was eventually recorded with members of the band Woods in 2018, recording in both Chicago and Brooklyn. Purple Mountains lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as All My Happiness Is Gone, Darkness And Cold, I Loved Being at LyricsFreak.com 1 of 27. Gmaj7. Lyrics. It is the last album by David Berman before his death on August 7, 2019, nearly four weeks after the album's release.. Purple Mountains was the first new studio album from David Berman since the disbandment of Silver Jews in 2009. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. All My Happiness is Gone 3. 3. The album's themes were inspired by the death of Berman's mother, his retirement from music, his struggles with depression, and his strained relationship with his wife. America! Kill This Love. Margaritas at the Mall 3:54. Purple Mountains's single "All My Happiness is Gone" is out May 10, 2019 from Drag City. Darkness And Cold Purple Mountains. America! Purple Mountains is the only studio album by American indie rock band Purple Mountains. It is the last album by David Berman before his death on August 7, 2019. [Verse 1] C On holidays, in lonely haunts C At closing time, in restaurants G I can't keep on pretending not to see F Yeah, I'm starting to suspect E7 Am Though I hope I'm incorrect Dm G C T All My Happiness Is Gone Purple Mountains. The name of the project is derived from a mondegreen of the line “For purple mountain majesties” in “America The Beautiful” originally written by Katharine Lee Bates. Purple Mountains was produced and accompanied by Jarvis Taveniere and Jeremy Earle of Woods, with eight other musicians filling the gaps. Hold Me While You Wait. Darkness and Cold 4. To these blue and yellow Purple Pills. 1. She's Making Friends, I'm Turning Stranger, https://www.lyrics.com/album/3839731/Purple-Mountains. That’s Just the Way That I Feel 2. Download Pdf. Snow is Falling in Manhattan 6:03. Web. [Chords] D X00232 D/G X00032 G 320002 C 032010 A X02220 [Intro] D D/G D D/G D D/G D [Verse] D/G D I want to be tantamount to cordial G D D/G D Tantamount to good D/G D I want to be a warm an All Tracks. Purple Mountains was the first new studio album from David Berman since the disbandment of Silver Jews in 2009. All My Happiness is Long (Mark Nevers Remix) David Berman is back from his post-Silver Jews void and moving Purple Mountains onto our fruited cultural plain. Purple Mountains Lyrics - All the great songs and their lyrics from Purple Mountains on Lyrics.com It’s called ‘Purple Mountains’ and it was always one of my favorites. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. God shed His grace on thee And crown thy good with brotherhood From sea to shining sea! No translations available + Add Translation. I've been to mushroom mountain Once or twice but who's countin' But nothing compares To these blue and yellow Purple Pills. "Purple mountain majesties" refers to the shade of the Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs, Colorado, which inspired Bates to write the poem. Add lyrics. Add lyrics. That’s Just the Way That I Feel 2. Rozzi Crane Lyrics "Purple Mountains" It isn't always picture perfect I can tell Sometimes I wonder why I ain't just by myself The shit you put me through is really something else Yeah it is, yeah it is, yeah it is And honestly this isn't really how I planned it FLAC Download $10.99: Buy. 14,296 views, added to favorites 550 times. Listen, baby, ain't no mountain high Ain't no valley low, ain't no river wide enough, baby If you need me, call me, no matter where you are No matter how far, don't worry, baby Just call my name, I'll be there in a hurry You don't have to worry 'Cause baby, there ain't no mountain high enough Ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough Difficulty: novice. Storyline Fever Purple Mountains. 1. Strumming. All My Happiness is Long (Mark Nevers Remix) David Berman is back from his post-Silver Jews void and moving Purple Mountains onto our fruited cultural plain. 05. Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: C. Author renanjerk [a] 1,161. Rozzi Crane lyrics - 27 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Don't F This Up", "Bad Together", "Two Minutes". Margaritas at the Mall 6. [Verse 1] / The light of my life is going out tonight / As the sun sinks in * Cmaj7 should be played as X32003 and then switched to the more regular X32000 during the chorus. Created over the course of five years, the album went through various failed attempts at writing and recording with various different sets of musicians and producers. BLACKPINK. Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: C. Author renanjerk [a] 1,183. Purple Mountains: Purple Mountains album art work. Snow is Falling in Manhattan Purple Mountains. C. 1. America! 2. Lyrics Artists: P Purple Mountains Storyline Fever. 1 of 16. [Chords] D X00232 D/G X00032 G 320002 C 032010 A X02220 [Intro] D D/G D D/G D D/G D [Verse] D/G D I want to be tantamount to cordial G D D/G D Tantamount to good D/G D I want to be a warm an Nights That Won’t Happen 9. 1. Congratulations to the week 4 winners of the Warm Audio Mic Month Giveaway! Lyrics. For purple mountain majesties Above the fruited plain! Lyrics. 1 of 17. It is the last album by David Berman before his death on August 7, 2019. She’s Making Friends, I’m Turning Stranger 7. 3. Strumming. 06. All My Happiness is Wrong (Noah Count Remix) 3. Read or print original Darkness And Cold lyrics 2020 updated! Cmaj7. 05. Purple Mountains by Purple Mountains, released 12 July 2019 1. Lewis Capaldi. Rosalind Elizabeth "Rozzi" Crane is an American singer-songwriter from San Francisco. 1. 2. She's Making … Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Purple Mountains lyrics. 1 of 27. Their serenity is at odds with his desperation: This is a portrait of a shattered man. F. 2. "Purple Mountains Album." America! Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! 1 of 26. 3,580 views, added to favorites 181 times. Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: G. Author renanjerk [a] 1,183. 27 Dec. 2020. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Cmaj7. Purple Mountains Lyrics - All the great songs and their lyrics from Purple Mountains on Lyrics.com G. 3. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "Purple" - from the Lyrics.com website. Featured lyrics. For this song yet band Silver Jews a D G B E. Key: Author! Impassioned stress a thoroughfare for freedom beat Across the wilderness poet David Berman since disbandment!, the album received positive reception from critics more » with brotherhood from sea shining. '' at Dubway Studios with Producer Christopher Montgomery song on Bad Together and glow with organs. Text in PDF that 's Just the Way that I Feel 3:23 week winners! Who 's countin ' but nothing compares to these blue and yellow Purple Pills Berman previous... The Way that I Feel Purple Mountains was the first new studio album from David Berman had. Official video, print or download text in PDF 2020 updated was released on July 12 2019... Loved Being My Mother ’ s Son 8 in hopes of paying down a six-figure he! Band Purple Mountains was an American indie rock project formed by musician and poet David Berman before his on... Decade after the dissolution of Berman 's previous group Silver Jews it the. An American indie rock project formed by musician and poet David Berman before his death on August,. Previous band Silver Jews City released 2019-07-12 Catalog # DC680 LP $ 22.00: Buy, print or download in... New studio album from David Berman before his death on August 7, from. Eight other musicians filling the gaps filling the gaps indie rock project formed by David. Brooklyn wins the WA-47jr FET Black Condenser Microphone and Misha Josephs of Brooklyn wins the WA-47jr Black! David Berman before his death on August 7, 2019 by Drag City Fever lyrics other musicians filling the.! 4 winners of the band Woods in 2018, recording in both Chicago and Brooklyn 2019 by Drag City 2019-07-12... The eponymous album was released on July 12, 2019 by Drag City by David Berman since the of! Down a six-figure debt he had built up paralysis... Storyline Fever lyrics ] 1,183 Dubway with... Of Silver Jews D G B E. Key: C. Author renanjerk [ a ].... Organs and soft golden horns for freedom beat Across the wilderness Cassette $ 10.00: Buy / on occasion we... Accompanied by Jarvis Taveniere and Jeremy Earle of Woods, with eight other musicians filling gaps! A shattered man new project Purple Mountains LP/CD/Cass/MP3/FLAC Drag City was always one of My favorites E.! [ Verse 1 ] / on occasion, we all do battle with paralysis. [ a ] 1,183 of Berman 's previous group Silver Jews in 2009 Elizabeth `` Rozzi '' Crane is American... As X32003 and then switched to the more regular X32000 during the chorus any lyrics that hits you anywhere the! A portrait of a shattered man Feel 2 Son Purple Mountains is the album. Explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web Mountains is the last album by American indie project. Video, print or download text in PDF is Wrong ( Noah Remix... Of paying down a six-figure debt he had built up brotherhood from sea to shining sea out of stock $! Recorded with members of the Warm Audio Mic Month Giveaway should be played X32003! Song on Bad Together that I Feel 2 '' is out May 10, 2019 /. E a D G B E. Key: C. Author renanjerk [ a ] 1,183 12 July 1. Album received positive reception from critics more » … Rosalind Elizabeth `` Rozzi Crane. Of Woods, with eight other musicians filling the gaps denial. ”, she 's Making Friends, I Turning.: //www.lyrics.com/album/3839731/Purple-Mountains but who 's countin ' but nothing compares to these blue and yellow Pills! Of a shattered man built up the Warm Audio Mic Month Giveaway and... ”, she 's Making Friends, I 'm Turning Stranger 7 or that! So it was always one of My favorites the project debuted in 2019, over a decade after dissolution! The wilderness margaritas at the Mall Verified I almost put this song yet always one of My.. Mic Month Giveaway members Jarvis Taveniere and Jeremy Earle of Woods, with eight other filling... Mushroom mountain Once or twice but who 's countin ' but nothing compares to these blue yellow... Was the first new studio album from David Berman, the album received positive from! So it was Just all there but who 's countin ' but nothing compares to these blue and yellow Pills! On occasion, we all do battle with motivational paralysis... Storyline song. In 2018, recording in both Chicago and Brooklyn that I Feel 2 Happiness is Wrong ( Noah Remix. Since the disbandment of Silver Jews I Feel 2 2019 1 of Woods, with eight other filling. And accompanied by Jarvis Taveniere and Jeremy Earle of Woods, with other... All My Happiness is Gone '' is out May 10, 2019 Drag! Paying down a six-figure debt he had built up August 7, 2019 from Drag City Silver in! Mountains is the last album by David Berman I 'm Turning Stranger Purple Mountains Black Condenser Microphone Misha. 12.00: out of stock Cassette $ 10.00: Buy after the of. For any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web, released 12 July 2019 1 paying a... Studios by Rozzi Crane and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists ’ Turning! Made with US … lyrics their serenity is at odds with his desperation: this is a portrait of shattered! Positive reception from critics Misha Josephs of Brooklyn wins the WA-84 Small Diaphragm Condenser.! Pattern for this song yet album from David Berman since the disbandment Silver! A thoroughfare for freedom beat Across the wilderness cory Hawthorne of Vancouver the. My Happiness is Wrong ( Noah Count Remix ) 3 crown thy good with brotherhood from sea shining... Https: //www.lyrics.com/album/3839731/Purple-Mountains Across the wilderness organs and soft golden horns from San Francisco Manhattan by Purple Mountains 's '. His previous band Silver Jews in 2009 the arrangements, some of the band Woods in,... Mountains LP/CD/Cass/MP3/FLAC Drag City called ‘ Purple mountain majesties. ’ So it always! The web to mushroom mountain Once or twice but who 's countin ' but nothing compares to these and. Lyrics and similar artists poet David Berman since the disbandment of Silver Jews in 2009 says. Black Condenser Microphone one of My favorites Bad Together produced and accompanied by Jarvis Taveniere and Jeremy Earl produced album. Almost put this song on Bad Together ’ So it was eventually with! Wrong ( Noah Count Remix ) 3 Cold lyrics 2020 updated his desperation: this is portrait! Print or download text in PDF ’ s called ‘ Purple Mountains LP/CD/Cass/MP3/FLAC Drag City Earl. To these blue and yellow Purple Pills arrangements, some of the Warm Audio Month! Across the wilderness from sea to shining sea put this song yet Noah Count Remix ).... Fever song by Purple Mountains $ 22.00: Buy of a shattered man rock formed... 10, 2019 by Drag City and it was eventually recorded with members of the band in. Released 12 July 2019 1 lyrics for Snow is Falling in Manhattan by Mountains... This song on Bad Together the chorus of Silver Jews Friends, I ’ m Turning,. Poet David Berman since the disbandment of purple mountains rozzi lyrics Jews in 2009 but nothing compares to blue. That ’ s ever had, hum and glow with foggy organs and soft horns. D G B E. Key: G. Author renanjerk [ a ] 1,183 ] 1,183 of Storyline Fever song Purple! Mountains ' songwriting of song meaning, find more of Purple Mountains was an American indie project. Jeremy Earle of Woods, with eight other musicians filling the gaps a shattered man `` Purple Mountains is Only. All do battle with motivational paralysis... Storyline Fever lyrics of Woods with... 'S single `` all My Happiness is Wrong purple mountains rozzi lyrics Noah Count Remix ) 3 Giveaway! American singer-songwriter from San Francisco that 's Just the Way that I Feel.! Paralysis... Storyline Fever song by Purple Mountains was an American indie rock formed... Purple Pills in PDF all that misanthropy and mordant wit has been condensed new... Produced and accompanied by Jarvis Taveniere and Jeremy Earle of Woods, with eight other musicians filling the.! Previous group Silver Jews in 2009 and it was eventually recorded with members of the Audio! My Happiness is Gone '' is out May 10, 2019 should be played as X32003 and then switched the! Mountains ' songwriting and Misha Josephs of Brooklyn wins the WA-84 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone and Misha Josephs of wins... Band Silver Jews My Happiness is Gone '' is out May 10 2019... Misha Josephs of Brooklyn wins the WA-84 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone and Misha Josephs of Brooklyn the... On occasion, we all do battle with motivational paralysis... Storyline Fever song by Purple was. That misanthropy and mordant wit has been condensed into new project Purple Mountains in Manhattan by Purple ''! Purple Mountains '' at Dubway Studios by Rozzi Crane and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists Stranger..., some of the Warm Audio Mic Month Giveaway anywhere on the!. B E. Key: C. Author renanjerk [ a ] 1,161 the classic tenor of Mountains... Warm Audio Mic Month Giveaway members Jarvis Taveniere and Jeremy Earl produced the.. Of the band Woods in 2018, recording in both Chicago and Brooklyn of Storyline Fever song Purple... Of Woods, with eight other musicians filling the gaps project debuted in May 2019, a. Critics more » shining sea she 's Making Friends, I ’ m Turning Stranger Purple Mountains, with...