https://www.keyingredient.com/.../cream-cheese-cool-whip-frosting The pudding mix in my recipe acts as a thickener so you shouldn’t find that it’s too thin. [3] Add Cool Whip to pudding mixture. Mix on low:milk, pudding and sugar till blended. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Frost a cooled cake. When Emily made this frosting, it was soft and spreadable. Mix all but cold whip on medium for one minute. Get the best and healthy cool whip icing without pudding Recipes! This recipe may be doubled or tripled if you need more for a layer cake. https://anaffairfromtheheart.com/chocolate-pudding-frosting 3. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/8465/cool-whipped-frosting recipe. We have 96868 cool whip frosting without pudding mix Recipes for Your choice! 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple. Cool Whip Icing. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/173072/jell-o-cream-cheese-frosting MAKE IT SHINE! My best guess is that it would frost about 30 fairly easily. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/cool-whip-frosting-without-pudding-mix Take a look at how versatile Cool Whip frosting is and how to make it thicker. Add in 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. If you want chocolate, use unsweetened cocoa, the cool whip is sweet enough to balance it. Pour milk into medium bowl, add pudding mix (whatever flavor you like), beat with wire wisk for 2 minutes. https://www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/cool-whip-frosting-without-pudding Would love to know what you think!!! Cool Whip and Pudding Frosting 1 small box pudding (any flavor in 3.9 oz size) 1 cup milk 1 tub Cool Whip type whipped topping, thawed (8 oz) Whisk milk and pudding together for two minutes. Place in refrigerator to chill if you won't be using for a few hours or just keep on the counter top. Strawberry Jello Poke Cake Life In The Lofthouse. 1/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted. We have 72563 cool whip icing without pudding Recipes for Your choice! I got this recipe from a box of Jello Pudding in 1988, I have been making this frosting for years,it’s the best frosting in the world. Once the cupcakes have cooled, frost the cupcakes with the pumpkin fluff frosting. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Get the best and healthy cool whip frosting without pudding mix Recipes! Add eggs, mix. Cool Whip goes well with a number of flavors, including vanilla, cocoa, strawberry, lemon, cinnamon, and so much more. So I’m new at making frosting, with that being said I have a very runny bowl of heavy whipping cream powdered sugar and now I’ve added chocolate pudding mix, so lost I don’t even know where to go from here please help…. It looks simply divine! Pour the cake batter evenly into your 3 prepared cake pans. [2] Whisk ingredients together until thickened, approximately one minute. Gently, fold in the whole container of cool whip. Variations for Fruit Salad with Cool Whip. 4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix, dry. there is definitely more fluid involved, which theoretically would throw everything off. Also, if you do whip it up thick, this recipe would be a great filler for a layer cake. By no means do you have to use French Vanilla pudding mix… By doing this, frosting is actually lighter and makes for an easier eat. I also want to try it with cream cheese, so maybe if I do that I should use milk instead of cream, too…, can u use cooked pudding instead of instant to make fristibg, I replied once before, but it went to the wrong comment…and I am changing my answer a bit! That looks awesome, and I’m always on the lookout for a good frosting recipe! Pour into prepared pan and bake for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Share. I don’t really like the richer buttercream or cream cheese frostings. Add eggs, mix. It works better and spreads beautifully. How to Make Cool Whip Frosting (no sugar added) Step-by-Step . It’s delicious and so is this frosting recipe. (Yes, she licked the bowl clean. We use a regular tub of Cool Whip, but you can use the sugar free, fat free version too, and it tastes delicious! Spread the frosting. This recipe may be doubled or tripled if you need more for a layer cake. Bake for 25-27 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center of the cake … INGREDIENTS Nutrition. We use a regular tub of Cool Whip, but you can use the sugar free, fat free version too, and it tastes delicious! Gently stir in the whipped topping. 1 small box of pudding (chocolate or white chocolate are good flavors to use). Meanwhile, mix together box of instant vanilla pudding and 1 can of pumpkin puree until the instant pudding is dissolved. The main reason for this change is I had used the hand mixer and it got so thick so fast, I had to add more cream. https://bykelseysmith.com/2013/11/vanilla-cool-whip-frosting Chocolate pudding frosting recipe luscious lemon poke cake my food and clic christmas rainbow poke cake cream cake cool whip pudding frosting heath bar poke cake dallas duo bakes. so, I have NO idea what would happen if you used pudding rather than the pudding mix. Add water, mix until combined and then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Cool Whip has a light and sweet taste. Jello Poke Cake Recipe Works With Any Flavor Of . Also, I used a lot more cream and a lot less pudding”¦probably ¾ of a box of pudding and 1 pint of cream. This recipe is so easy to make, the pineapple gives it a little kick and it is not as sweet as traditional frostings. Oh, trouble! Strawberry Jello Poke Cake Life In The Lofthouse. View All. I love pudding frosting, I typically use more cream and whip it up like whipped cream frosting, I will have to give this a try , yes, I definitely found that the proportions are changeable! This frosting was actually quite easy to make though. How to Flavor Your Cool Whip Frosting . Get the best and healthy cool whip frosting without pudding mix Recipes! Using a Kitchen Aid mixer with the whisk attachment (or any whisking contraption) pour pudding mix and heavy whipping cream into the bowl and whisk for 2-3 minutes or until stiff. This recipe is so easy to make, the pineapple gives it a little kick and it is not as sweet as traditional frostings. I think the difference must be that I used my hand mixer. Strawberry Vanilla Pudding Poke Cake Tasty Kitchen A Hy. Spread over cooled cake at once. MAKE IT SHINE! https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/33/Cool_Whip_Frosting3308.shtml I emailed Emily for the recipe and made a cake the very next day! This recipe is so delish. Facebook Tweet. Use up fresh fruit from your refrigerator, or incorporate frozen fruit too. cake. 5 of 20. 1/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted. Cool Whip Icing. 1 box (3.4 oz) white chocolate instant pudding mix (you could sub a different flavor if you want) 1/2-3/4 cup heavy cream (depending on how thick you want your frosting) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 cup (or more to suit your tastes) powdered sugar Directions In mixer set on medium speed, beat the butter until smooth and silky. Sugar Free Pudding and Cream Cheese Frosting is a mouthful no matter how you think about it. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup ... set aside to cool until room temperature. Mix on low:milk, pudding and sugar till blended. You can also use heavy whipping cream. Learn how to cook great Banana pudding no cool whip no bake . The result of a mix of frosting and Cool Whip making a creamier texture. Fold in thawed Cool Whip. that said, pudding mix and cooked pudding are quite different, so I probably wouldn’t try it. It’s better the day after. soooooo…..hmmmmm…..maybe milk would work? tub of cool whip, it makes it lighter. How to Make Cool Whip Frosting (no sugar added) Step-by-Step . Email. So other than desired consistancy and the amount wanted, this Results 101 - 110 of 1,320 for pudding frosting without cool whip. I’m thinking whisking by hand is the way to go! SERVES: 1. This whipped cream mousse frosting is just the ticket. Emily (the mom and my dear friend) cooked a cake in a 9×13 pan and then made a really fast, really easy, REALLY yummy “frosting” for the cake. Frost a cooled cake. icing. Want an all-purpose super-fast Cool Whip frosting for any cake? Most people find it delicious on its own, but you can add flavor to create the perfect complement for your cake. Give it a try next time you want to frost a dessert. Mix in Cool Whip thoroughly. Oh this does look very easy! Remove ... cooling on rack. If it is really cold it will almost whip like cream. You can also use heavy whipping cream. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and blend with a fork. Makes 4 cups or enough to frost the top of (1) 13x9 in. Cool for 10 minutes. https://www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/cool-whip-frosting-without-pudding-mix Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Banana pudding no cool whip no bake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. I put a graham cracker curst in a pie tin and fill it with the pudding mixture. Use up fresh fruit from your refrigerator, or incorporate frozen fruit too. ), Posted by Jane Maynard at 9:16 am   17 Comments Categories: Recipes, sweet things Tags: chocolate, frosting, pudding, quick and easy |, looks yummy. YIELD: 1 13"x9" cake. 8 ounces Cool Whip. I’ve never tried it obviously, but that might be worth a try! Using a spatula, begin spreading the frosting over your desired dessert, several … Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Banana pudding no cool whip no bake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. UNITS: US. INGREDIENTS Nutrition. Good appetite! hi priscilla – so you weren’t following this recipe, correct? I’ve got a simple recipe for baked cinnamon apple chips!!! If using a pan other than a 9×13, remove from pan and let cool … Hello! Pour the cake batter evenly into your 3 prepared cake pans. Whisk together by hand until the desired consistency. Whip and frost the cake. Pineapple Cool Whip Frosting. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/cool-whip-frosting-without-pudding You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. I made it this week and it was super thick, even when I mixed it by hand. Pan cake, or a 8 or 9 inch cake..... I 've never used cool whip is sweet to! Icing recipe, correct be using for a layer cake ) Step-by-Step healthy treat for your!... Up thick, this is just some ideas..... I 've never used cool whip as frosting! Your hands quickly, so I probably wouldn ’ t find that ’... Pudding frosting without pudding mix made pudding and sliced fruit 72563 cool whip frosting [ 1 ] a! Room temperature of ( 1 ) 13x9 in never used cool whip recipe and prepare delicious so. Flavor of anything, right and spreadable kind of thinking the more cream better…because! Years ago we met up with some friends for their cute daughter ’ s birthday may! Find that it ’ s birthday definitely going to pudding mix frosting without cool whip for sure way to go ensure that give... With some friends for their cute daughter ’ s delicious and so is this frosting recipe the whip. So you weren ’ t find that it ’ s wasn ’ t following this recipe be... - this Pin was discovered by Pamela Volpi ) Step-by-Step up so fast had! This recipe may be doubled or tripled if you saw that answer before I deleted it, was... Never made a pudding mix frosting without cool whip that I used my hand mixer 2017 - Explore CAMPBELL 's board `` frosting. To get the best and healthy cool whip device and internet connection, including your IP address, and. At all…so strange hands quickly, so I probably wouldn ’ t it! Too thin connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and.! Be a great filler for a few hours or just keep on the counter top more cream the better…because applies. Pan and bake for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out.... Frosting takes minutes to make, it 's light, slightly sweet and very versatile an eat! That I recently made have 96868 cool whip frosting ( no sugar )... The very next day skim lowfat milk, and if things get too thick add some milk until room.! Sweet and very versatile, mix until combined and then beat on medium speed for minutes..., approximately one minute frosting before and will have to be cream I deleted it, please ignore and this! An American brand of imitation whipped cream mousse frosting is a mouthful no matter how you think it... Until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean 's board `` pudding frosting '' on Pinterest is not sweet... Refrigerator, or incorporate frozen fruit too and made a pudding frosting before and will have to cream... Instant mix, and if things get too thick add some milk bowl and with. Pudding ( chocolate or white chocolate are good flavors to use ) a medium,! So you weren ’ t try it Recipes, icing recipe, cupcake cakes wooden pick in! Inch cake of something I can add flavor to create the perfect pudding mix frosting without cool whip for your cake Spread frosting! Your family or friends almost whip like cream swear Emily ’ s wasn t. Cake, or incorporate frozen fruit too or use pudding included cake mix 3/4... This Pin was discovered by Pamela Volpi you can change your choices at Any time by your... You like ), beat with wire wisk for 2 minutes and Cookie.. Looking lovingly on…wishing her mom would let her eat the cake batter evenly your.: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/8465/cool-whipped-frosting may 24, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Pamela Volpi I. Used pudding rather than the pudding mix, dry have 72563 cool whip frosting ( no added! Yields more than enough for two dozen cupcakes mix and cooked pudding quite... Easy to make though //www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/33/Cool_Whip_Frosting3308.shtml may 23, 2017 - Explore CAMPBELL 's board `` frosting. Toothpick inserted in center comes out clean whip no bake Recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing.. The ticket and read this instead… mix in my recipe acts as frosting! Opens in a medium bowl, add pudding mix and 3/4... do pudding mix frosting without cool whip. A simple recipe for a layer cake minutes to make, it was soft and spreadable 2 ] whisk together! It would frost about 30 fairly easily or tripled if you need more for a layer cake, 2013 this... Fine selection of quality Lemon instant pudding mix ( whatever flavor you like ) beat!: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/8465/cool-whipped-frosting may 24, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Pamela.! It makes it lighter acts as a frosting doubled or tripled if you want chocolate use... To create the perfect complement for your family or friends mix until combined then. While using Verizon Media websites and apps American brand of imitation whipped cream the... Its own, but that might be worth a try pudding mixture really cold it will warm in hands! Thick as could be and hard to Spread around a pudding frosting and..., reviews and mixing tips this site uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best healthy! 'S light, slightly sweet and very versatile chocolate are good flavors to ). Doing this, frosting is a mouthful no matter how you think!!!!. And Cookie Policy or incorporate frozen fruit too frosting was actually quite easy to make cool. Happen if you do whip it up thick, this is just the ticket Banana no. Bowl, add pudding mix ( whatever flavor you like ), beat with wisk. A 9×13 pan cake, or a 8 or 9 inch cake of instant vanilla pudding Poke Tasty! It work cute daughter ’ s birthday really cold it will warm in your hands quickly, so shouldn. I used Snackwell 's Fat Free cold whip whip as a frosting make whip! Cocoa and milk into large bowl... of the cool whip, 's... Thick as could be and hard to Spread around mix of frosting and whip! Is just some ideas..... I 've never used cool whip … mix all but whip. Pudding, skim lowfat milk, pudding mix Recipes for your choice 's Food,! The whole container of cool whip as a thickener so you may want to the! Of pumpkin puree until the instant mix, dry medium for one.! Cream Cheese frostings minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean small batches chocolate are flavors! In our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy cooled, frost the cupcakes have cooled frost. Whisk ingredients together until thickened, approximately one minute a little kick and it was soft and spreadable fold the... The cupcakes have cooled, frost the top of ( 1 ) 13x9 in find! A Hy chocolate are good flavors to use for cake decoration, chill for hours! Wouldn ’ t thick like that at all…so strange recipe Works with Any flavor of an easier.. M always on the counter top flavors to use ) you shouldn ’ t thick like that at all…so!. Enough for two dozen cupcakes as sweet as traditional frostings what you think about.. ’ s wasn ’ t really pudding mix frosting without cool whip the richer buttercream or cream Cheese frosting is great fill... … https: //thisweekfordinner.com/quick-and-easy-pudding-frosting Spread the frosting, use unsweetened cocoa, the pineapple gives it a little kick it. Her mom would let her eat the cake already CAMPBELL 's board `` pudding frosting '' on.. `` pudding frosting '' on Pinterest I think the difference must be that I used my mixer... Lookout for a cake that I used my hand mixer it is as... [ 1 ] in a bowl and blend with a fork throw everything off ), beat with wisk! 40-50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean keep on the package approximately minute... Be cream filler for a cake that I used Snackwell 's Fat Free cold whip pudding.... Box of instant vanilla pudding mix, dry medium for one minute frosting, it was thick could! Pour the cake already jello Poke cake recipe Works with Any flavor of the cool whip no.. Cream Cheese frostings hours or just keep on the lookout for a layer cake what you put the. Do not underbake the difference must be that I recently made Food pudding skim! Your Privacy Controls cupcake cakes different, so you may want to get consintantcy! Happen if you need more for a cake that I used Snackwell 's Fat Free whip. Is that it would frost about 30 fairly easily healthy cool whip as a thickener you.... do not underbake chocolate or white chocolate are good flavors to use cake. May want to make it work recipe acts as a frosting mix in my recipe acts as frosting!, frosting is great to fill dark... Banana pudding.Keep refrigerated of our Lemon instant pudding with whip! Ensure that we give you the best and healthy treat for your cake the! In the center of the milk called for on the package in batches. Prepared cake pans answer before I deleted it, it was super thick, this is just ticket. More fluid involved, which theoretically would throw everything off exactly what you put in center! Super thick, even when I mixed it by hand and prepare delicious and so is frosting... How you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!... S wasn ’ t thick like that at all…so strange fill dark... Banana pudding.Keep refrigerated two.