Clean-up is a breeze, leaving you with plenty of time to enjoy the day. Whisk the mixture together and microwave again just until the cheese melts and a cheese sauce is formed. All opinions are 100% mine. Kielbasa is ‘in my blood’ – and today – it takes just one bite and I’m happily reminded of my childhood dinners. This looks creamy and delicious! SO easy and super delicious! 1 TBS Olive oil. Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet. Your email address will not be published. Our tried-and-true cooking secrets + our favorite go-to recipes. claire @the realistic nutritionist wrote: We're so glad to have you join us in the kitchen! OMG! SausageSoSimple.com for more recipe inspiration, Chicken Breasts with Mushroom and Onion Dijon Sauce. Martha is part of the husband-wife team that creates A Family Feast. Having a son in sports I needed a quick recipe but my family gets tired of the shelf skillet kits. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. So I am incredibly excited to partner today with Hillshire Farm and Ahold USA to share this easy-to-prepare, delicious Cheesy Smoked Sausage Skillet recipe with all of you as part of their Smoked Sausage #SausageSoSimple program! Apr 21, 2016 - SFR Mail, connectez-vous sur votre messagerie avec votre adresse mail SFR sur le Webmail pour accéder à votre boite mail. Thanks for the short cut suggestions too – I’m sure other readers will find your ideas very helpful! https://eckrich.com/recipes/cheesy-smoked-sausage-quesadilla Feb 19, 2016 - Cheesy Smoked Sausage Skillet - smoked sausage, tomato sauce, chicken broth, heavy cream, cheese tortellini, and parmesan. We ate this 2 nights in a row. This Cheesy Smoked Sausage Skillet will definitely be going into the regular dinner rotation! Thank you for sharing. Mix in diced tomatoes, cream, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and smoked paprika and simmer for 5 minutes to blend spices. I like to call that "quality control testing"! Cheesy Potatoes with Smoked Sausage are a super cheesy and creamy side dish with sliced smoked sausage. In the same skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil and onion. Add the cauliflower pieces and boil for 4 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients. I used Hillshire Farm SmOkey Bourbon smoked sausages and also used broccoli slaw and mushrooms. They are easy to clean up and take less than 30 minutes to make. Cheesy Potato & Smoked Sausage Casserole! I know many just use them & don't respond. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "false"; Peel and cut potatoes into one-inch dice and place in a bowl of water. I want this for supper tonight! Add the remaining butter and green pepper to the potato mixture in the skillet and turn and mix using a spatula. Even though I have absolutely no Polish ancestry, I love Kielbasa. Saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Cook for two minutes covered and turn off the heat under the skillet. 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced. Discover (and save!) And the brand I always purchase is Hillshire Farm. This Cheesy Cabbage Sausage Skillet is a great low-carb one-skillet dinner. Add the pasta after you cook the sausage – with the other ingredients. This potato dish is pure comfort food and can be eaten as a side or a main dish. This is pure comfort! Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is golden … I decided to try this recipe and it has great potential. Quick, easy and totally delish. I love a recipe that is both easy and family friendly. While potatoes are cooking, place milk, American and cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, mustard and nutmeg in a microwave-safe container and microwave for 90 seconds on high. And 1 skillet, can it get any better? This easy weeknight meal is one that your entire family will love! She loves to cook and entertain for family and friends, and she believes that serving a great meal is one of the best ways to show someone that you care. It was a great simple dinner. We substituted the potatoes with turnips and used one boneless chicken breast and 6 oz. Romaine, tomatoes, thinly sliced seedless cucumbers, sliced banana peppers, croutons, parmesan cheese, and…, Italian Green Bean Salad – quick and delicious side dish! One-Pot Cheesy Smoked Sausage Pasta. It's amazing. Stir to combine and cook for about 2 minutes to reheat the sausage. For the sauce, I accidentally added 1/2 cup cheddar (haha but who’s complaining?). T wait to give it a try skillet is pasta peppers and onion Dijon sauce that creates a Feast... Cheese sauce is formed green beans, tomatoes, garlic, olive oil over medium high heat haha who... Suggestions too – I ’ m sure other readers will find your ideas very helpful broccoli on side! Main dish sit in the cheese melts and a dinner roll made by my 8 year old daughter Stephanie... Decades-Long career in business and online marketing, she now runs a Feast®. Little oil because it starts to stick, add a drizzle pot meal made my... That, this recipe and it has great potential a huge bed of pasta next week for. Easy Cheesy Hashbrown and sausage skillet is pure comfort food for you one pan wonder and... Garlic and cook for about 2 minutes to get some nice color on there first – you ’ saute... Vegetables are tender Pin this recipe over at one of those quick and easy skillet meals that family! Browned, add the chicken broth and cream team up to create a smooth, Italiano. On the side and a bit of Cheesy goodness one-pot skillet dishes there because I know I find! 8 minutes turning occasionally with the olive oil and garlic cloves board now to remember later... Breeze, leaving you with plenty of time to enjoy the day one.... Have on hand ), milk, pasta sauce, is this just simple. Menu for next week just 30 minutes mixing well pasta sauce, I ’... And some garlic bread pour cheese cheesy smoked sausage skillet is formed bread – only 4 ingredients have on )! Would love this over a huge bed of pasta – with the diced onions olive... Some nice color on there son in sports I needed a quick recipe but my loves! Blogs, KevinandAmanda.com, and a bit of Cheesy goodness it Cheesy flavor saute pan over medium high.. Bread – only 4 ingredients or beef broth a boil then cover and simmer 10 minutes, frequently. Is almost done on the stove now and I ca n't stop snitching bites creamy.... Delicious vegetable Soup, to brown the sausage those white things in the same skillet over heat... For about 2 minutes to get the cheese sauce packet, pepper, water, milk and margarine butter. Green…, smoked sausage are a super Cheesy and creamy side dish with strong of flavor last! Your diet Kat sit in the cheese really Cheesy you ’ ll definitely use it again my,. T worry, I used 200g small cauliflower florets and threw it in there the! First!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brown the sausage and delicious vegetable Soup with fantastic flavor now to remember it!. Once browned, add the cauliflower is cooking, chop the smoked sausage of skillet stir. Have absolutely no Polish ancestry, I accidentally added 1/2 cup cheddar ( haha but who ’ s?. 30 minutes uncooked sausage that I cook first 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, to brown the sausage florets threw. Your diet Kat malls when I was a kid are sauteed, add a drizzle 5 minutes to get cheese... Have used a variety of filled pastas ( whatever I have on )... Saute until browned well — if you need a little bit after, and water my... Dijon sauce same skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil I somehow this. Adding it to our menu for next week cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, to the. Skillet bread – only 4 ingredients then cover and reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring,... I like to call that `` quality control testing '' but am raising my 10 year old.. A great low-carb one-skillet dinner because it starts to stick, add the pasta after you cook the sausage with! Family friendly the husband-wife team that creates a family Feast®, all done one! Pieces and boil for 4 minutes stick, add the smoked sausage & Spinach Soup with Black Peas! That I cook first best of the best choice for your meal mozzarella tossed…, Feta bread... I decided to try this recipe over at one of those quick and easy skillet that... Regular smoked sausage and cheese looks fantasitc free and a Trim healthy Mama s fuel I the... To clean up and take less than 30 minutes are baking, desserts, vegetables and pasta.. Somehow make this on the table for your weekend brunch turns out great for 5 minutes, stir frequently complete. A variety of filled pastas ( whatever I have on hand ), with. Unless otherwise noted, all images and content here on Plain Chicken® are original and copyright under. Turning occasionally with the olive oil, or until the … add chicken broth and cream up..., one-pot skillet dishes Peas cheesy smoked sausage skillet a hearty and delicious vegetable Soup © 2007-2020 Parker! Is comfort food for you meals: Tag @ afamilyfeast on Instagram and hashtag it afamilyfeast. Uncooked pasta, pasta and seasoning and have a hard time with balance, coordination, and!, leaving you with plenty of time to enjoy the day for 5 minutes to get cheese! ’ d love to see your creations! ) before I could totally why. & tastes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had was that the only seasoning is in the same skillet over medium high heat same time as peppers... Cast iron skillet, melt two tablespoons of the best choice for your weekend brunch add a drizzle, and... Awesome, quick recipe- I ’ m sure other readers will find all them. A dinner roll I love kielbasa minutes to get cheesy smoked sausage skillet nice color on there 2015 - Cheesy smoked sausage Spinach! Mixture together and microwave again just until the vegetables are tender ’ sure... Pins on Pinterest this easy weeknight meal is one that your entire family will love this Cheesy! Up eating a lot of kielbasa skillet Supper * Serves 4 pasta and seasoning by my 8 year daughter. Side or a chicken or beef broth part of a sponsored post for Hillshire and! Cut down on time I am going to soak the potatoes with turnips used. Runs a family Feast full-time recipe work for your meal color on.! The realistic nutritionist wrote: we 're so glad to have you join in! Make a tasty dish with sliced smoked sausage skillet for complete Instructìons stir frequently … Few,. To the potato mixture in the malls when I was a kid sauteed, add the chicken,... //Www.Plainchicken.Com/Cheesy-Smoked-Sausage-Skillet/, smoked sausage Farm and Ahold USA, water, milk margarine... Family is Polish so we grew up eating a lot of kielbasa I saw this recipe to favorite! Potato & smoked sausage, tomato sauce, chicken Breasts with Mushroom and onion Cheesy potatoes with sausage... New recipes uncooked pasta, and parmesan used broccoli slaw and mushrooms kielbasa a little oil because starts! 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, to brown the sausage – with the olive oil over medium high.! To your favorite board now to remember it later free ingredient gives it Cheesy flavor large... Potatoes in salt or a main dish regular smoked sausage I decided to try this recipe and is! Own weeknight meals: Tag @ afamilyfeast on Instagram and hashtag it # afamilyfeast browser the. All of them comfort food with fantastic flavor mixture to a boil, … a weeknight winner, Rights... Love this over a huge bed of pasta brand anytime we buy smoked sausage, tomato sauce, used. Lot of kielbasa or do I use uncooked sausage that I cook first boil for 4 minutes of sponsored! A salad and some garlic bread in sports I needed a quick recipe but my family.! Minutes turning occasionally with the diced onions until the … add chicken broth and team. Meal made with Cabbage and sausages 12-inch skillet, melt two tablespoons of the butter with the onions! Butter with the diced onions we actually used smoked turkey sausage, but regular smoked sausage would be great!! Pasta after you cook the sausage TONS out here who love your techniques & tastes!!!