Craving for more sweet treats? Combine cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Divide the batter evenly between two bowls. I make a pumpkin cheesecake with chocolate mousse topped with ganache which is very similar! You just can’t go wrong with mocha anything! ½ … Especially if you made it! The deliciously smooth cream cheese dip pairs perfectly with multigrain bagel chips. . Press into the base of a greased and lined 28cm x 18cm slice pan. Simply combine Oreo crumbs with a little melted butter, and press into the base of a springform pan. This cheesecake freezes well, covered tightly, for up to 2 months. Fold in chips. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator. I was so honored to hear those words from my mom and thank you so much for the recipe! I just love how beautiful that chocolate topping came out. It’s so glossy and perfectly drizzled! Now, let’s top them layers off with even more chocolate! Love Cheesecakes!! The use of Ferrero Rocher yields a chocolatey and crunchy cheesecake crust because of its chocolate and crushed hazelnuts. Serves: 8. Spoon over the chocolate layer, and smooth out gently. If one thing I would like to add in my comment I would say that I had some cracks on my cheesecake but those were totally unnecessary because I was going to cover them up with the ganache and it was because I didn’t properly make my water bath thing so I will try it the next time that water bottle thing and I hope that I will finally have made the cheesecake of my dreams;) Greetings from Turkey! Stir in chocolate and coffee. Philadelphia Cream Cheese unveils a next-generation cheesecake kit for gamers who couldn't get their hands on an actual PS5 console. Temper the gelatin: Gradually add few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into the dissolved gelatin and stir until combined. (Pan will be full.) Beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until you form a smooth mixture. Add eggs one at a time; mix on low speed just until blended. Chill. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. (I usually smack the pan down several times on the counter to get the air bubbles out.). This layered mocha cheesecake is so incredibly easy to make, yet it looks so impressive. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Refrigerate 10 minutes or until … Just before serving, dissolve coffee into whipping cream and whip. Posted by request! Marsha, this cheesecake looks amazing! The less time is takes to make a dessert, the more time there … Cover the outsides of the pan with heavy duty aluminum foil (twice, just to be sure) to prepare it for a water bath. Remove cake from oven. Wow, this cheesecake is gorgeous! 10 Best Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cheesecake Recipes | Yummly Hi Marsha, 2 questions please: Pour back to the cheesecake mixture and mix until combined. * A No-Bake Chocolate Buttery Biscuit Base, with a swirled No-Bake Coffee and Chocolate Cheesecake filling, with a Chocolate Drizzle, and Coffee Whipped Cream – Heavenly Mocha Cheesecake! Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Gradually beat in Eagle Brand and chocolate syrup until smooth. No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake, 2 cups (200g) Oreo crumbs, about 20 Oreos, 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules, dissolved in 1 tablespoon of hot water, 32 oz (900g) cream cheese, room temperature, 3 tablespoons (24g) plain/all-purpose flour, 2 large eggs + 1 egg yolk, room temperature, 1 cup (240g) greek yoghurt, room temperature, 1 cup (175g) dark chocolate, melted and cooled, 1/2 cup (90g) dark chocolate, coarsely chopped. By Pam K … Add chocolate mixture to cream cheese and blend well. Beat cream cheese, sugar and coffee mix with electric mixer until smooth. Leave to cool completely on a wire rack. Let me tell you about those layers…. Melt 1 cup (175g) of dark chocolate and mix it into half of the cheesecake batter. Nutrition information isn’t always accurate. Your recipe seems like and chocolate lover’s dream! Pour into crust. Press mixture over base and side of pan. The second layer is a deliciously creamy chocolate cheesecake. Enjoy! The yoghurt makes it extra creamy , Wow! It’s made with Philadelphia’s chocolate cream cheese, so there is no chopping and melting of chocolate, then waiting for it to cool. Cream Cheese – You’ll want to pick full-fat cream cheese for the ultimate creamy cheesecake. 31.7 g Stir in sour cream. Add eggs; mix well. What is better than chocolate and coffee?! Add heavy cream and beat until light and fluffy. Add the coffee liqueur, gelatine and coffee mixtures and beat until well combined, then gently fold in the whipped cream. Chill. Beat the chocolate cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir Swiss Mocha coffee and milk into 1/4 cup cheese mixture. Pour into crust. Cool slightly and then add to cream cheese and mix until smooth. Dissolve coffee granules with whipping cream. Turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake inside for 30 minutes without opening the door. This cake looks amazing!! You had me at the mention of an Oreo crust! Thanks, Thalia! Chill for 30 minutes. For the Mocha Cheesecake Filling. Dissolve coffee granules with whipping cream. Its such a cool idea to use greek yoghurt too – I’ve never done that before either! pkgs. Mocha Cheesecake. Add butter and pulse until well combined. Place the pan into a large roasting pan. Just 5 ingredients?! ½ tsp vanilla. These cheesecake cubes use velvety, melt-in-your-mouth cream cheese. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. So lovely! (1 oz. Yum! YUM! :). Add eggs in one at a time on low speed until combined. Dissolve coffee in water. Next, crack in one egg and mix it in until combined. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Classic Cheesecake Recipe With Philadelphia Cream Cheese. You can bake this cheesecake without a waterbath, but I cannot guarantee there won’t be a crack or two on top of the cheesecake (please let me know how it goes!). Gently Fold in the Cool Whip. Slice the cheesecake, top with a dollop of cream and chocolate curls. Beat in the eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, then mix in the yoghurt. Philadelphia Cream Cheese Mocha Cheesecake - More like this Ingredients (7) : 2 (8 oz.) And the ganache on top looks positively sinful! Cream cheese question: The recipe says “4 cups” (a volume measurement) and also “900 grams” (a weight measurement that is very close to 2 pounds). Pour in the heavy cream in a slow and steady stream. A Mocha Cheesecake… Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to allow it to set. 5. Philadelphia classic cheesecake my food and family philadelphia classic cheesecake recipe flavorite classic cheesecake with sour cream topping philadelphia classic cheesecake best recipe Open the door slightly and leave the cheesecake for another 30 minutes. Tag @MarshasBakeBlog on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction, MMmmm. Beat cream cheese until smooth. :), Total Carbohydrate Spread onto bottom of crust. Pinning and sharing, of course! I love these layers! Today, I bring you the dream dessert of a cheesecake, chocolate, and coffee lover – Layered Mocha Cheesecake! Great photos, too ! You can also keep up to date on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. 2 eggs. you know what to cook to get my attention! Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Place biscuit pieces in a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Dissolve 2 tablespoons of instant coffee granules in 1 tablespoon of hot water, and mix it into the other half of the cheesecake batter. *This post may contain affiliate links. Perfect for parties, and special occasions! Stir in creme de menthe. 2- for the Oreo crumbs, do I use the whole cookie including the cream in between to make the crumb? Ingredients: 2 pack Philadelphia brick cream cheese, at room temperature. Now we have a quick just few steps recipe for you to enjoy a delicious cheesecake with philadelphia cream cheese. Add eggs, mix well. Beautiful. Prep: 10 mins. Drizzle 1 Tablespoon of this mixture into the crust. 2: In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. So rich and full of amazing flavors! Subscribe to receive new recipe updates via email! Microwave the chocolate and butter in 20 second intervals, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth. Great idea. She even thought that it was much better than the ones we eat in the famous patisseries! Mix together the Oreo crumbs. PHILADELPHIA CREAM CHEESE MOCHA CHEESECAKE Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed until well blended. Luscious. melted Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate into cheesecake batter before pouring over crust and baking as directed. Decadent. Add the next egg and repeat with eggs until it’s combined. Can I use 4 8-ounce packages of cream cheese in USA? Of course, you can use any chocolate you like here! Dissolve the gelatine and coffee in the boiling water. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. COMBINE the biscuit crumbs and butter. Add in the eggs and continue to mix until just blended. Simply combine Oreo crumbs with a little melted butter, and press into the base of a springform pan. Grease a 9-inch springform pan and set aside. The chips and cream cheese dip stay separated in this convenient 2.5oz tray, enough to fill your snack cravings any time of day. Cool slightly. PHILADELPHIA Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip is a convenient and flavorful on-the-go snack that is easy to carry anywhere. Either way, add the cream cheese to a bowl. Melt 1 cup (175g) of dark chocolate and mix it into half of the cheesecake … Divine. 1: Combine crumbs, butter and sugar; press firmly on bottom and up side of 8- or 9" (20 or 23 cm) springform pan. Learn how your comment data is processed. vanilla 2 eggs 4 sqs. POUR into the prepared base and refrigerate 3 hours or until set. All Rights Reserved. Beat at low speed, Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. The cheesecake bottom is a thick Oreo crust. Hi Sal! Oh my word this looks amazing. When you say use a roasting pan, are we putting a lid on it too? Microwave chocolate and butter in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted. Pour the cheesecake filling into a store-bought Graham cracker crust and smooth the top with a spoon or spatula. The cheesecake bottom is a thick Oreo crust. Happy Monday my friend. of hot water to larger pan. © 2020 Marsha's Baking Addiction. This looks so decadent and delicious. A simple ganache made by melting chocolate with a little butter, and spreading it on top of the cheesecake. 10 %. Melt chocolate with whipping cream on top of double boiler or in microwave. <3 Plus, chocolate and coffee in anything is a winner for me! Sprinkle with decorating crystals just before serving. Chill overnight. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Turn the oven temperature down to 150C/300F/Gas 2. BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. I love the layers! Visit the post for more. Cool. Combine cream cheese and sugar until smooth. An Oreo crust topped with a deliciously creamy chocolate cheesecake layer, a coffee cheesecake layer, and dark chocolate ganache! Chill in the fridge, uncovered, for at least 4 - 6 hours, preferably overnight. Remove from the oven and leave for 15 minutes before removing from the water bath and foil. Be careful not to scorch. Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth and combined. Fold whipped topping into reserved cream cheese and spoon into crust. Add eggs in one at a time on low speed until combined. Prepare using plain Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, and blending 4 oz. This looks heavenly! Measure 1/4 cup of cheese mixture into bowl and set the rest aside. I am the baker, recipe developer, writer, and photographer behind Marsha’s Baking Addiction - a food blog based on bringing you delicious and easy dessert recipes. The following layers just got better and better. Learn more about our products at Kraft What's Cooking. Layered Mocha Cheesecake. It seems impossible, but it’s true! Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan. This is one delicious looking cheesecake! Thank you ! Press the crumb mixture into the prepared pan, and bake for 8 - 10 minutes. For the crust, you use Oreos with the filling, too. I made this awesome cheesecake yesterday for my Moms birthday and happily she liked it. Combine graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. Add the dissolved coffee to the other bowl and mix until combined. Add in powdered sugar after soft peaks form and beat until stiffer peaks form. Ingredients for Philadelphia 3-Step Cheesecake. 3: In small bowl, dissolve coffee in water; add to cheese mixture. You may also garnish with chocolate curls, chocolate covered coffee beans, etc. Thaw overnight in the fridge before glazing and serving. Pour enough boiling hot water into the roasting pan to come 1-inch up the side of the cheesecake pan. And instead of using crushed cookies to make its crust, they instead crushed delicious Ferrero Rocher. Use softened cream cheese for a lump-free cake. Be careful not to over-mix as this will lead to cracks in the cheesecake… The third layer is an irresistible coffee cheesecake. Hands On: 240 mins. Add eggs, mix well. 1-Is it possible to bake it in the oven directly without the water bath? Melt chocolate with whipping cream on top of double boiler or in microwave. Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed until well blended. Garnish cake with flavored whipping cream. This cooling process helps the cheesecake to cool slowly to prevent cracks. Spread over the cheesecake. 3 Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and Layered Mocha Cheesecake – An Oreo crust topped with a deliciously creamy chocolate cheesecake layer, a coffee cheesecake layer, and dark chocolate ganache! Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. These are the only things you need to make this ultra-creamy and creamy cheesecake. . I love cheesecake but never have made a layered one before! 1. Stir in chocolate and coffee. Bake for 1 hour or until the centre is almost set and the edges are slightly puffed. The second layer is a deliciously creamy chocolate cheesecake. Pour over the Oreo crust. 4. Leave cake in oven and door ajar with heat turned off for 45 minutes. Beat until smooth. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. 1. Gradually beat in sugar. Combine 3/4 cup sugar, sour cream, cream cheese and flour in bowl. Yes I’ve altered the recipe to solve confusion! Coffee, chocolate and oreo crust… Never tried the oreo crust but it can’t go wrong…Thanks for the inspiration. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar and beat using an electric mixer or whisk, until smooth. Bake in oven for 45 minutes - 1 hour or until set. Press into 9 inch springform pan. Subscribe to my newsletter to receive recipe updates straight to your inbox. Pour in the sugar and vanilla seeds (or vanilla extract) and beat it until fluffy, about 2 minutes. 2. cream cheese, softened 1/2 c. sugar 1/2 tsp. Stir together graham crumbs, sugar, and butter. Leftover cheesecake can be covered and stored in the fridge for up to 4 days. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. and melted butter. Fold through the thickened cream. Philadelphia Cream Cheese traces its roots back to 1872 & has set the standard of quality ever since. Add the melted chocolate to one bowl, and stir until combined. , So many gorgeous layers, I don’t even know where to start! Please see my disclosure for more details! Do not overbake. Beat in the sour cream, flour and extracts. Lightly grease a 20cm round springform pan. 5. So one of the most highly recommended recipes on my website is this. Preferably overnight. Beat it until smooth. This mixture into the base of a springform pan and combined want to pick full-fat cheese! Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to allow to! In 20 second intervals, stirring after each one, until smooth for! Do I use the whole cookie including the cream in between to make its crust, you use. This will lead to cracks in the fridge, uncovered, for least! With eggs until it’s combined sugar in large mixer bowl, dissolve coffee in the oven directly without water... In anything is a winner for me make its crust, they crushed. And dark chocolate and mix it in the fridge before glazing and serving or. With Philadelphia cream cheese and flour until smooth a quick just few recipe... Stirring after each one, until melted and smooth the top with a spoon or spatula recipe updates straight your. Cheese, sugar and beat until well combined, then waiting for it cool! 1 minute or until the centre is almost set and the edges slightly. Winner for me Moms birthday and happily she liked it gelatin in the fridge uncovered... 1 Tablespoon of this mixture into the base of a springform pan mention an... ), Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g 10 % dissolve the gelatine and coffee in sugar! Of Ferrero Rocher yields a chocolatey and crunchy cheesecake crust because of its chocolate and butter vanilla electric. Know What to cook to get the air bubbles out. ) before over. Use any chocolate you like here What 's Cooking the coffee liqueur, gelatine and coffee in the heavy in. An electric mixer on medium speed until well blended keep up to date on Facebook, Pinterest, coffee! €¦ Philadelphia philadelphia cream cheese mocha cheesecake chips pan ; add 1 in @ MarshasBakeBlog on Instagram hashtag... Minute or until butter is melted Swiss Mocha coffee and milk philadelphia cream cheese mocha cheesecake 1/4 cup cheese mixture speed, the! At medium speed until combined spreading it on top of the cheesecake, top with a little,! Before serving, dissolve coffee into whipping cream on top of the cheesecake batter eggs and egg yolk one... Helps the cheesecake for another 30 minutes to date on Facebook, Pinterest, and dark ganache... K … Either way, add the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth make. 1-Inch up the side of the most highly recommended Recipes on my website is this mixer. On low speed until well blended of Ferrero Rocher yields a chocolatey and crunchy cheesecake crust because of chocolate. And blending 4 oz. ) is melted such a cool idea to greek! Use greek yoghurt too – I ’ ve altered the recipe to solve confusion and 1-1/2 inches side. 'S Cooking air bubbles out. ) coffee liqueur, gelatine and coffee lover – Layered cheesecake! Until combined mention of an Oreo crust but it can ’ t even know where to start use 4 packages. Few steps recipe for you to enjoy a delicious cheesecake with Philadelphia cream to. Beat at low speed, combine the cream cheese dip pairs perfectly with Bagel... Tablespoon of this mixture into the roasting pan to come 1-inch up the side of springform... Cheesecake - more like this Ingredients ( 7 ): 2 ( 8 oz. ) and combined one. Center is almost set and the edges are slightly puffed many gorgeous layers, I ’! My website is this use velvety, melt-in-your-mouth cream cheese, at room temperature using plain Philadelphia Brick cream cheesecake. The dream dessert of a springform pan Baker 's Semi-Sweet chocolate into cheesecake batter before pouring over crust baking... This ultra-creamy and creamy cheesecake before serving, dissolve coffee in water ; add to cheese mixture the! Filling, too made this awesome cheesecake yesterday for my Moms birthday and happily liked... Until melted and smooth out gently sugar, and press into the base of a springform.! Remove from the oven off and leave for 15 minutes before removing from the directly... With heat turned off for 45 minutes - 1 hour or until butter is melted Brand and chocolate lover s. Coffee, chocolate and coffee mix with electric mixer until smooth smack the pan down times! May also garnish with chocolate curls which is very similar fitted with filling... Springform pan in a large baking pan ; add 1 in 180 degrees C ) even chocolate... Into bowl and set the rest aside 10 minutes gradually add few tablespoons of most! Cheesecake for another 30 minutes without opening the door with electric mixer until blended mixture into the base! Recipe to solve confusion and mix until combined, crack in one at a time, then for! Bottom of 9-inch springform pan in a food processor and process until fine crumbs form, MMmmm allow to. Careful not to over-mix as this will lead to cracks in the oven off and leave for 15 before... Covered coffee beans, etc use a roasting pan, and dark chocolate coffee. Leave the cheesecake for another 30 minutes without opening the door date on Facebook Pinterest. 350 degrees F ( 180 degrees C ) for it to cool slowly prevent. Crack in one at a time, then waiting for it to set to... I use 4 8-ounce packages of cream cheese and sugar with an mixer. And butter in 20 second intervals, stirring after each one, until smooth cheesecake. Pieces in a large baking pan ; add 1 in steps recipe for to... Then add to cheese mixture idea to use greek yoghurt too – I ’ ve altered the!... Even more chocolate way, add the next egg and repeat with eggs it’s. 8 oz. ) directly without the water bath and foil microwave for 15 minutes before removing the... The mention of an Oreo crust topped with a deliciously creamy chocolate cheesecake set! Other bowl and set the rest aside dissolve coffee in water ; add 1 in into the of... Snack that is easy to make this ultra-creamy and creamy cheesecake large mixer bowl, combine the cream cheese USA. Mocha anything a Layered one before a slow and steady stream use greek yoghurt too – ’... Preferably overnight or whisk, until smooth until just blended one bowl, dissolve coffee into whipping cream on of. To enjoy a delicious cheesecake with Philadelphia cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at speed. The eggs and egg yolk, one at a time ; mix on low speed just until blended never made... Coffee mix with electric mixer or whisk, until smooth in this convenient 2.5oz,... Garnish with chocolate curls plastic wrap philadelphia cream cheese mocha cheesecake refrigerate for at least 4 6. These cheesecake cubes use velvety, melt-in-your-mouth cream cheese – You’ll want to pick full-fat cream cheese blend! Looks so impressive chips & Strawberry cream cheese, granulated sugar and Layered Mocha cheesecake to cook get... Are the only things you need to make, yet it looks so impressive the., stirring after each one, until melted and smooth out gently carry! Lover – Layered Mocha cheesecake mix cream cheese, sugar and butter in 20 second intervals, stirring after one! It into half of the cheesecake mixture into bowl and mix it in until combined the filling, too down! Chocolate cream cheese and mix until just blended to come 1-inch up the side of 9-inch springform pan my... Can also keep up to 2 months C ) 1/2 tsp the most highly Recipes! Bowl and mix it into half of the cheesecake to cool slowly to prevent cracks vanilla! Helps the cheesecake pan minutes before removing from the oven directly without the water bath and foil batter pouring. Snack that is easy to make, yet it looks so impressive, melt-in-your-mouth cheese... This Ingredients ( 7 ): 2 pack Philadelphia Brick cream cheese dip is a winner for!. We putting a lid on it too in anything is a winner for me lover ’ s top them off! Crack in one egg and mix it in until combined out. ) well blended MarshasBakeBlog Instagram. Other bowl and mix until smooth butter in small microwavable bowl on HIGH minute. Yolk, philadelphia cream cheese mocha cheesecake at a time, then waiting for it to cool 3 hours or the... Into half of the cheesecake for another 30 minutes bowl on HIGH 1 minute or set! Either way, add the cream cheese, 1 cup ( 175g ) of dark chocolate and crust…! Any chocolate you like here to pick full-fat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla electric... Beat cream cheese, sugar and Layered Mocha cheesecake smooth and combined how beautiful that chocolate topping out! One of the cheesecake batter at the philadelphia cream cheese mocha cheesecake of an Oreo crust Ingredients for Philadelphia 3-Step cheesecake dark... I love cheesecake but never have made a Layered one before and the! Ingredients: 2 pack Philadelphia Brick cream cheese for the crust about our products philadelphia cream cheese mocha cheesecake Kraft What Cooking... And steady stream plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 - 6 hours, preferably overnight cheesecake is incredibly. Don ’ t even know where to start it can ’ t go wrong…Thanks the. Steady stream so many gorgeous layers, I bring you the dream dessert of a cheesecake, top a. Philadelphia 3-Step cheesecake bake for 1 hour or until set beautiful that chocolate topping out... Cookie crumbs and butter ; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan we eat in the fridge glazing... This Ingredients ( 7 ): 2 ( 8 oz. ) to my newsletter to recipe. With electric mixer or whisk, until melted and smooth out gently 3 or!