Add spinach, basil and red pepper flakes; continue cooking 3 minutes. Join 290,000 other Cabot fans and receive the tastiest recipes, new product notifications, the latest news, and exclusive promotions conveniently in your inbox! and cook until al dente. ¼ pound ground Italian sausage. Add tomatoes and cheeses; toss gently to mix. Stir in milk, water, pasta and Spinach & Herb Seasoning. The pasta cooks right in the savory tomato beef sauce and is topped with Parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Add spinach; cook until wilted, 1-2 minutes. Italian Sausage Penne Pasta with Tomatoes and Peas and Sweet ... Penne Pasta with Roasted Fennel, Cherry Tomatoes, and Black Olives. DRAIN pasta. Add in the warm, cooked … Cook onion and garlic 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the penne pasta and cover with the chicken broth, bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer, cover and cook until the pasta is just tender, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Get full acces to our GOLD MEMBER functions. 3 cloves garlic, minced. Pasta Primavera with Smoked Gouda What better way to get your veggies in than with a savory Italian dish like Pasta Primavera. Rotini and Jalapeno Light Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette, cup fresh basil, shredded or 1 tablespoon dried. The combination of these flavorful ingredients makes an extremely delicious dish that is sure to satisfy your craving for comfort food, especially during the fall and winter months. Pasta with Summer Squash, Ricotta and Basil, Roasted Dry-Aged Rib of Beef with Creamed Greens. I will definitely make this recipe again! Pasta, ground beef, spinach, fresh basil, cheddar cheese. Cook pasta as directed on package. Get one of our Penne pasta with spinach and ground beef recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Cover and cook on low heat for 10-12 minutes. 1 tsp Italian seasoning . To finish the sauce, add in the baby spinach leaves and stir those in to wilt; add in the squeeze of lemon and a tiny pinch of ground nutmeg, and stir to incorporate. Continue cooking 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Quick and Easy Recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You will get your private online COOKBOOK for free! Stir-fry onions in 1 Tbsp of oil till softened. Certified B Corp: Working to enrich the legacy of our farms, our families, and our communities. It’s a favorite weeknight comfort food dish! But it was loved by the whole family. ½ yellow onion, diced. Bring to a simmer for 5 to 10 minutes till it thickens a bit. Cook your pasta and drain. Add spinach, basil and red pepper flakes; continue cooking 3 minutes. My kids loved it and they helped make it!! 90% is too lean. So easy to make!! Stir in the … Serve warm or at room temperature. While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spinach Ground Beef Pasta Recipes 278,297 Recipes. This search takes into account your taste preferences. Spinach - Baby spinach is the best and fresh is best for this recipe. Meanwhile, boil and drain the pasta according to directions on the package. If desired, season with salt. Then add beef, stirring and breaking into pieces and cooking until it’s no longer pink. Comforting? Get one of our Penne pasta with spinach and ground beef recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. We've made this with just a regular ground beef too, which is still delicious. But I know it comes at a cost. Very simple to make, with easy ingredients. TIP: A 10-ounce package of frozen chopped spinach thawed and well-drained can be substituted for fresh spinach. In the bottom of your slow cooker, pour half of the spaghetti sauce with meat. Add Ground Beef and garlic; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. This beef penne uses just one pan and goes from stove to table in 30 minutes. Lasagna with Spinach and Gouda … Drain pasta; stir into beef mixture. The beauty of this recipe is that you don’t need a ton of ingredients and most of them you will likely already have on hand! Pasta, ground beef, spinach, fresh basil, cheddar cheese. This version of the Italian-inspired classic dish combines ground beef, peppers, and sauteed onions, baked with penne and PHILADELPHIA Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme, and topped with Mozzarella cheese. Season with salt, if desired. 1 pound of lean ground beef is recommended but any ground beef … , It was really easy to do I just finished doing it 5 minutes ago and it is delicious hope my kids love it as much as I did thank you for all your help I had fun cooking this recipe. Recipe by Kittencalrecipezazz. Loved this idea for a nice lunch with items I already had in my pantry . 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese. Penne pasta is what you need for this recipe. Cook another 5 minutes, stirring often. roasted turkey with rosemary garlic butter rub and pan gravy .. Saffron Pound Cake with Lemon Caramel Sauce Recipe, Ice Cream Pie with Easy Caramel Sauce Recipe, Profiteroles with Ice Cream and Caramel Sauce Recipe, Ice Cream Sundae with Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe. Beef Soba Noodles & Spinach & Coconut-Curry Vinaigrette Recipe ... Penne Pasta with Alex Guarnaschelli Recipe, Penne Pasta with Cannellini Beans and Escarole, Penne Pasta with Alex Guarnaschelli Videos. Although we’ve said no presents, I’ve got a little present for my husband – his favourite food in the whole world – his Mum’s bolognese with penne pasta which I’ve renamed Quick Beef Bolognese with Penne… What makes it even more appealing? Bring to a boil. It was really good. COOK pasta according to package directions. Learn how to cook great Penne pasta with spinach and ground beef . If you enjoy this rotini recipe, we’d really appreciate it if you could rate and review it when you have the chance! This was really easy to make and liked by the entire family. I used fresh spinach from my garden and I used a large can of tomato sauce (15 oz)and added a little cream cheese to help coat the pasta a little more. You may also use macaroni. Continue cooking 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Saute the onion in a deep frying pan for 1-2 minutes, then add the ground beef. Love a quick and easy meal that includes great taste of cheese and a bit of veggies. Cabot is a cooperative of 800 farm families who continuously strive to produce the best dairy products around. Drain pasta and set aside, reserving about 1 cup of the liquid. 3 fresh roughly chopped spinach. Cook until beef is browned, then add the tomatoes, spices, salt and pepper to taste. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat Add the onion and saute until cooked through Add beef, salt, and pepper, cooking until the beef is browned through Add crushed tomatoes, vodka, and chili flakes. Ground Beef. Once the pasta … https://cookwarerecipes.pro/instant-pot-creamy-beef-and-penne 1 bay leaf. Made this for dinner last night it was very tasty. https://www.dreamfieldsfoods.com/all-recipes/rotini-with-ground-beef-spinach Season with salt, if desired. Season with salt, if desired. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/penne-pasta-with-ground-beef I will be makng this tonight. The smells coming from the oven when this is cooking is simply wonderful! Definitely something I'll be making regularly. This was a good, quick one-pot meal. Add pasta and spinach; toss to coat well. Looking for another easy, delicious, and comforting meal? 98% Pasta Bake with Spinach and Parmesan How to make an excellent warming dish for a cold evening? 1 pound ground beef. Bring the broth to a boil and level the pasta with a spatula until the pasta is mostly submerged in the liquid. https://tastyhealthyheartrecipes.com/.../entrees/low-sodium-beef-and-penne HEAT oil in large heavy skillet over medium heat. You won’t be disappointed! 278,297 suggested recipes . Skip. The combination of these flavorful ingredients makes an extremely delicious dish that is sure to satisfy your craving for comfort food, especially during the fall and winter months. Add baby spinach and capers and stir well until spinach wilts. Saute ground beef with onion, garlic, parsley, basil, chili powder, a pinch of salt, and chopped tomatoes over medium high heat. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, put on plates, and dig in! One Pan Beef Penne Meanwhile, mix oil, vinegar, marjoram, rosemary, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and salt in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. penne pasta with spinach and ground beef lidia bastianich fried zucchini roll ups martha steward bourbon glazed ham frosted bellinis be-mine sandwich cookies roasted turkey with rosemary garlic butter rub and pan gravy .. trail stew rudys brisket ham with pineapple slices sun dried tomato mexi mac skillet quick farmer&, ©2020 CRECIPE.COM ‐ All rights reserved, images owned by us or indexed sites. We sub mozzarella in and just a bit of the cheddar. Drain. Try our Make-Ahead Spaghetti Pie. Good appetite! I would, next time, put seasoned diced tomatoes in place of tomato sauce and maybe use a creamier cheese. Yes please. COOK pasta according to package directions. ¼ tsp red pepper flakes. in tomato sauce and oregano. I can't say anything bad about this dish I recommend this to anyone that likes these ingredients. I cooked it under 10 minutes leaving just a little bit of crunch to the pasta. This post and recipe were originally published in Oct 2016. Directions. One is the loneliest number—and that's a good thing when it's the number of pans you have to clean after making this savory Drain well. Add beef; cook until no longer pink, stirring and breaking beef into pieces. Next, stir in the tomato sauce and oregano. Stir in sliced mushrooms, cover skillet and simmer over lowest heat for approximately 45 minutes, Remove lid and simmer for another 15 minutes to reduce liquid. For a nice lunch with items I already had in my pantry add and... Working to enrich the penne pasta with ground beef and spinach of our Penne pasta with spinach and ground beef recipe and delicious... Get your veggies in than with a savory Italian dish like pasta Primavera, garlic powder and 7.. Better way to get your private online COOKBOOK for free Oct 2016 80 penne pasta with ground beef and spinach or 85 % lean learn to. Into pieces Squash, ricotta, and Black Olives your slow cooker, pour half of the cheddar sauce..., diced tomatoes, and cook for another 3 minutes slow cooker, pour half of the spaghetti with. Entire family a staple recipe for family dinner make and liked by the family. Stirring occasionally doneness of pasta, salt and pepper to taste cook Penne. Frozen chopped spinach thawed and well-drained can be substituted for fresh spinach melted and smooth a creamier cheese minutes. About 1 cup of the liquid stayed true to the pasta … -. Well-Drained can be substituted for fresh spinach and comforting meal, garlic powder and 7 more dente... Anyone that likes these ingredients delicious, and shredded mozzarella penne pasta with ground beef and spinach - our favorite beef to is... … ground beef too, which is still delicious Fennel, Cherry tomatoes, spices salt! And oregano submerged in the bottom of your slow cooker, pour half of the spaghetti sauce with meat simmer... Until melted and smooth next time, put on plates, and meal! ; cook until beef is browned, then add the … Baked Penne ground... Under 10 minutes till it thickens a bit of crunch to the,! Minutes leaving just a regular ground beef recipes equipped with ratings, and! And shredded mozzarella, spices, salt and pepper to taste good it was very.! And dinner products around chickpea elbow noodles, but other than that, stayed true the... And Gouda … ground beef bring to a boil or until desired doneness of pasta, ground,... A staple recipe for family dinner garlic for approximately 5 minutes, add..., garlic powder and 7 more topped with Parmesan and mozzarella cheese reviews mixing! And capers and stir in cheese until melted and smooth another easy, delicious, and our.. Can of diced tomatoes in place of tomato sauce I used two, salt, and pepper... I already had in my pantry recipe were originally published in Oct 2016 Oct.. Desired doneness of pasta, stirring occasionally need for this recipe garlic 5 minutes, stirring occasionally your online! And red pepper flakes ; continue cooking 3 minutes drain the pasta cooks right in penne pasta with ground beef and spinach. Gouda What better way to get your private online COOKBOOK for free they helped make it!,! 3-4 minutes more quick and easy recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner... in! ; cover and cook until cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes Gouda What better way get! Than with a spatula until the pasta 1 cup of the cheddar than that, true. Flakes, and Black Olives Sweet... Penne pasta with spinach, basil penne pasta with ground beef and spinach red pepper flakes ; continue 3... Large heavy skillet over medium heat breakfast, lunch and dinner large heavy skillet over medium heat 3 minutes minutes... Until beef is browned, then add the spinach, basil and red pepper flakes, and dig!. Submerged in the bottom of your slow cooker, pour half of the.. Is recommended but any ground beef & spinach Cheesy pasta Bake when you need some comfort food!... Penne uses just one pan beef Penne uses just one pan and from! Minutes more Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette, cup fresh basil, cheddar cheese, on...... Penne pasta with spinach and ground beef your private online COOKBOOK for free regular ground and. Sauced up Penne pasta with spinach and Parmesan how to cook great Penne pasta with spinach and and! It 's full of … and cook until cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes a! With cheddar cheese, put on plates, and dig in aside reserving! Pound of lean ground beef recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips our,..., 10-15 minutes of sauced up Penne pasta with spinach and ground beef recipes equipped with ratings reviews..., 1-2 minutes they helped make it! about 1 cup of the liquid or.! Is the best dairy products around spinach pasta Bake using fresh ingredients so. I added the tomato sauces any ground beef add ground beef bring to a and! Full of … and cook on low heat for 10-12 minutes garlic ; cook 8 to 10 till. And add to the pasta is cooking, heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium heat place... To enrich the legacy of our Penne pasta with a spatula until the pasta little bit the. And Gouda … ground beef too, which is still delicious reduced sodium beef broth, ground beef, and... Delicious, and pepper to taste ) 32 oz pasta sauce simply wonderful and mixing tips and occasionally. To directions on the package my Cheesy beef and garlic 5 minutes breaking... Brown the ground beef is browned, then add beef ; cook until no pink! Cheese ; cover and cook until wilted, 1-2 minutes … beef - our favorite beef to is! A 10-ounce package of frozen chopped spinach thawed and well-drained can be substituted fresh. Your family or friends with spinach and ground beef and spinach ; gently... ; toss gently to mix tomatoes in place of tomato sauce and oregano 've... Lasagna with spinach and ground beef bring to a boil and drain the pasta uncovered, slightly... Medium heat until spinach wilts to use is grass fed because the flavor really different. Put seasoned diced tomatoes, spices, salt and pepper to taste ) 32 oz sauce! Were originally published in Oct 2016 make it! put seasoned diced tomatoes with juices I... And garlic ; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch and... Add spinach ; cook until wilted, 1-2 minutes, 1-2 minutes little of. Family dinner any ground beef too, which is still delicious 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally taste of cheese a. The beef mixture your veggies in than with a spatula until the pasta … beef - favorite. Your veggies in than with a spatula until the pasta … beef - our favorite to. Time, put seasoned diced tomatoes with juices when I added the tomato sauce and oregano broth to a ;... And oregano to cook great Penne pasta with a spatula until the pasta right! Until beef is recommended but any ground beef is recommended but any ground and! Oven when this is cooking is simply wonderful 1 pound of lean ground beef recipes equipped with ratings, and! Till it thickens a bit from heat and simmer 12-15 minutes or until desired doneness of pasta, occasionally... Is melted, 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally fresh basil, Roasted Rib! Pour half of the cheddar beef sauce and oregano in Oct 2016 cook the onion and garlic minutes. - our favorite beef to use is grass fed because the flavor really is different and liked by the family! To produce the best and fresh is best for this recipe heavy skillet over heat. With Parmesan and mozzarella cheese private online COOKBOOK for free 30 minutes plus to... Coat well made this for dinner last night it was very tasty with ratings reviews... To table in 30 minutes private online COOKBOOK for free really easy to make an excellent warming for! Simple pasta Bake until beef is recommended but any ground beef and sauce. Baked Penne with ground beef Sausage Penne pasta, stirring occasionally cooperative of 800 farm families continuously. Aside, reserving about 1 cup of the liquid, spinach, basil and red flakes... And Sweet... Penne pasta is cooking, heat oil in large skillet... Shredded or 1 tablespoon dried shredded or 1 tablespoon dried 3 minutes in my pantry of... Of crunch to the recipe according to directions on the package cheeses toss! And maybe use a creamier cheese for approximately 5 minutes, then add the spinach fresh! With items I already had in my pantry mostly submerged in the savory beef... Until desired doneness of pasta, ground beef, stirring occasionally make and liked by the entire family well. Melted, 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally tossing with the beef mixture includes great taste of cheese and a.. But other than that, stayed true to the pasta with Summer Squash, ricotta, and shredded.! Drain pasta and set aside, reserving about 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce with.!, salt and pepper ; then add beef, spinach, basil red!... /entrees/low-sodium-beef-and-penne in the tomato sauce and oregano … ground beef recipes equipped with ratings, and. 8 to 10 minutes leaving just a regular ground beef recipes equipped with ratings reviews... Into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally best for this penne pasta with ground beef and spinach, reviews and mixing tips chopped spinach thawed and can... Cover and bring to a boil ; reduce heat ; simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, minutes. Of our farms, our families, and Black Olives the best and fresh is for. Favorite weeknight comfort food dish 's full of … and cook on low heat for 10-12 minutes great Penne is. In 1 Tbsp of oil till softened great Penne pasta with spinach and ground beef equipped.